• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I have literally no idea what's happening and you will likely reply and tell me what is happening but by the time you do I will be gone.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Good news for you maybe. What about the ones that actually like the game? I know thats a shock to you.
At the risk of sounding like a total asshat, there are actually people that enjoyed it? They must be a very vocal minority.

For what it's worth, the game deserved to bomb. No need for me to really explain that. Everyone already knows its faults by now.

Edit: Really? The word I used wan't even that terrible....... :troll:

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Good news for you maybe. What about the ones that actually like the game? I know thats a shock to you.
They must be judged viciously and receive shock therapy just like anyone else who has a different opinion!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
At the risk of sounding like a total ******, there are actually people that enjoyed it? They must be a very vocal minority.

For what it's worth, the game deserved to bomb. No need for me to really explain that. Everyone already knows its faults by now.
Um, yeah, there are people that liked it. so your gonna tell someone who like the game it deserves to bomb? Thats the same as someone coming up to you and saying "smash deserves to bomb"
I'm not a big fan of the game but I'm pretty sad it didn't do good. It looked like it had so much potential.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Funny enough, whenever I notice a fly or a spider within my vicinity, this music plays in my head.

And I'm willing to bet it'll start playing in your head, too.
It probably will do that next time I see an unwanted insect guest in my house.

I'm not sure whether to thank you, or curse you.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Um, yeah, there are people that liked it. so your gonna tell someone who like the game it deserves to bomb? Thats the same as someone coming up to you and saying "smash deserves to bomb"
I'm not a big fan of the game but I'm pretty sad it didn't do good. It looked like it had so much potential.
Not at all the same. If you like Sonic Boom, that's fine, but it has some really REALLY bad flaws that NOBODY can overlook.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So, what is your favorite stage on the Wii U version?

My copy is downloading, and I want to know what to try after Battlefield and Onett.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I thought Sonic Boom looked very promising when it was first unveiled.

As fun as it is to make fun of it's numerous flaws, I gotta admit I am disappointed with how it ended up turning out.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh hey, I just remembered there IS a "French" Sonic character

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
I'm saying the game deserved to bomb, because well....it's a clearly unfinished and unpolished game. I would say the same thing about MCC or AC Unity. Both games that were clearly unfinished that were pushed out to make money. And if Smash Bros were pushed out with major problems, I would say the same thing. If people enjoy Sonic Boom, well good for them. I just can't support that game.

Not to mention the whole review fiasco for Sonic Boom. They did that because they knew the game wasn't too great. So when you push out a game you know isn't going to be good, to capitalize on unknowing consumers who enjoy Sonic games, I would say the game deserves to bomb. But that's just my opinion. I'm not one of those dudes who just shuts down people because they don't share the same viewpoints.

Smash also has really REALLY bad flaws, the lag online but Alright whatever. I'm far to tired to argue about this so I'll just drop it
Online Lag is not really comparable to a completely broken and bad game. :/ Just saying.

And even though it doesn't mean much, I haven't had a laggy match yet on the Wii U version. But I know that's not the same for everyone.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm saying the game deserved to bomb, because well....it's a clearly unfinished and unpolished game. I would say the same thing about MCC or AC Unity. Both games that were clearly unfinished that were pushed out to make money. And if Smash Bros were pushed out with major problems, I would say the same thing. If people enjoy Sonic Boom, well good for them. I just can't support that game.

Not to mention the whole review fiasco for Sonic Boom. They did that because they knew the game wasn't too great. So when you push out a game you know isn't going to be good, to capitalize on unknowing consumers who enjoy Sonic games, I would say the game deserves to bomb. But that's just my opinion. I'm not one of those dudes who just shuts down people because they don't share the same viewpoints.

Online Lag is not really comparable to a completely broken and bad game. :/ Just saying.

And even though it doesn't mean much, I haven't had a laggy match yet on the Wii U version. But I know that's not the same for everyone.
I have had lag but alright I understand... I'll just drop it

D

Deleted member

Beat Classic on 9.0 with Ness, no customs.
Now I just gotta do it without losing a stock.
*screams internally*

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
New rule:

Every GIF needs to have me, no exceptions

*Someone makes a Rocket Raccoon joke because of the last picture on the last page*

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
New rule:

Every GIF needs to have me, no exceptions

*Someone makes a Rocket Raccoon joke because of the last picture on the last page*
image.jpg

Rules are meant to be broken.
Which is my justification for my 5 infractions, yeah I like to live on the edge

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Dang it Groot

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Slow day, huh. I've been too busy Omegaing it up to come here, or do Skype. I:(

But on the plus side, dat Beldum doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom