• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Holy crap.

I lent a good friend of mine my copy of Pokemon Crystal to play, since he had never experienced it as a child, blah blah blah, and then he moved away a year ago. This afternoon, he mailed it back to me, but I had no idea, and there was no note or anything. Just the game in a box. I need to thank him on Facebook or something, considering he lives in a different country now.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Holy crap.

I lent a good friend of mine my copy of Pokemon Crystal to play, since he had never experienced it as a child, blah blah blah, and then he moved away a year ago. This afternoon, he mailed it back to me, but I had no idea, and there was no note or anything. Just the game in a box. I need to thank him on Facebook or something, considering he lives in a different country now.
Lol what you gonna do with it

kylexv

Smash Master
Just beat this challenge:
Get 8 or more Fevers when playing Trophy Rush alone as :4drmario:.

The reward:
100,000 coins!
Worth it.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Erase his save file with five shinys on it. :troll:
Technically, they're your shinys now... So... yeah... Classic anime grunt. No brains; all brawn and 10 episodes worth of exposition and charging your lasers. :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Holy crap.

Just make sure it's not possessed alright? I've seen enough creepypastas to see where this is going.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ Soul. Soul. : Heh, Wii U version is stupid compared to the 3DS version right guys...guys?

xSoul: Man, I wish I had a Wii U....

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
So I got SSB4 the day it released I played Link and Ike right away then I came across what happened to be a Edgegaurd.
And then After that
upload_2014-11-24_18-46-42.jpeg

that..................

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Brawl is better competitive wise. Everyone knows that lol!
But SSB4 has better graphics, Fun and boring mode's, cool online play and more!
Well ssb4 is for Fun.
How many times have you won and lost in 4Glory?
Me:
Wins:321
Losses:91

D

Deleted member

I tried doing an Intense master order.
It was a horde of Shulks, and everyone was fast and had bunny hoods.
I got wombo'd before I could even process what was going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Anata wa, anata ga watashinokoto o shinakatta torinozoku koto ga dekiru to omotta?

Watashi wa anata no owari o miru koto ga dekimasu.

@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I tried doing an Intense crazy order.
It was a horde of Shulks, and everyone was fast and had bunny hoods.
I got wombo'd before I could even process what was going on.
Yeah, it seems like the majority of the time in Crazy Orders your best best is the Giant battles.
I used a Ganondorf with 50+ attack power, fast Smash attacks, and life-steal from attacks. I got all the way to 13 before calling it quits.

EDIT: Ganondorf ****ing rocks for single-player.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, it seems like the majority of the time in Crazy Orders your best best is the Giant battles.
I used a Ganondorf with 50+ attack power, fast Smash attacks, and life-steal from attacks. I got all the way to 13 before calling it quits.

EDIT: Ganondorf ****ing rocks for single-player.
Meant to say Master Orders, but what you said is true. I think what makes giant battles so easy is that you have teammates and the Crazy Orders AI doesn't get really good until around 15 turns.
Until you get giant Little Mac/Ganondorf/Bowser and die in a single hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom