• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

WHAT! UNDERWATER?! WITH THE FISHES?! *runs away due to fish phobia*

Seriously though, really? So, now there's underwater, sky, and regular ground battles. I can't wait for space and dimensional battles!
There's really no difference to underwater battles compared to a normal battle.

Other good news though, you are now able to run in Pacifidlog Town. You can even ride your bike!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Already got that in X and Y! Called inverted battles!
I meant like battling some weird dimension not manipulating the laws of Pokémon physics.

Other good news though, you are now able to run in Pacifidlog Town. You can even ride your bike!
Still, it's neat that there's another battleground which was only used as wild Pokémon encounters in the past.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It seems you can't fly to certain Sea Routes

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

"No difference"? So what happens if I send out a Charmander?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So I just started Alpha Sapphire. I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm wondering where in all of Hoenn would I find a Weedle?

@legendofrob1 do not like this post.
What has @legendofrob1 done to you?

Anyway, completely off-topic, but would anyone recommend League of Legends. I'm getting curious despite having a giant gaming, film, and book backlog to finish along with being a uni student which apparently doesn't hinder other people I met from playing League. I never played a MOBA before unless tower defense games like Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault counts. I might just download it and mess around... But I heard about people getting addicted and the long matches... So... any input? I know there's a LoL thread, but whatever.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What has @legendofrob1 done to you?

Anyway, completely off-topic, but would anyone recommend League of Legends. I'm getting curious despite having a giant gaming, film, and book backlog to finish along with being a uni student which apparently doesn't hinder other people I met from playing League. I never played a MOBA before unless tower defense games like Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault counts. I might just download it and mess around... But I heard about people getting addicted and the long matches... So... any input? I know there's a LoL thread, but whatever.
Legendofrob is the Beedrill guy

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I already have plans set for sapphire! Gonna send over freshly hatched versions of my competitive team, not the full team but enough! A bullet punch Riolu is gonna be my starter!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hey, you did a good thing. Now, Charmander doesn't have to fight in your sick, legalized dog fights. Charmander will get to go to Pokéheaven and away from you disgusting, sadistic people. :p

I know.
Silly Snivy guy! Charmander is a salizardramangonder, not a dog! Silly @ Ffamran Ffamran

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hey, at least them fellers dun' look like real fishes. Fishes are scary, mate.

Are you saying that they have no souls? How cruel.
According to @ Ffamran Ffamran , saliizardramangonder = No Soul. HOW LOGIC OF YOU MR. SNIVY MAN.
WAY TO SENSE. GOOD DO.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
According to @ Ffamran Ffamran , saliizardramangonder = No Soul. HOW LOGIC OF YOU MR. SNIVY MAN.
WAY TO SENSE. GOOD DO.
Hey, hey... Dog fighting is an umbrella term here just like cricket fighting and rooster fighting.

Words can't describe how awesome this is.
Er... Is that Bowser's wife? 'Cause if that is, then when Bowser Jr. called Peach his mom and Bowser implied... Egh... Ew...

Hey, it's that brunette from Donkey Kong! :p

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hey, hey... Dog fighting is an umbrella term here just like cricket fighting and rooster fighting.

Er... Is that Bowser's wife? 'Cause if that is, the when Bowser Jr. called Peach his mom and Bowser implied... Egh... Ew...

Hey, it's that brunette from Donkey Kong! :p
WHAT ABOUT PARASOL TERMS? DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST PARASOLS? PEACH WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WOOOOORD WITH YOU.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
WHAT ABOUT PARASOL TERMS? DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST PARASOLS? PEACH WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WOOOOORD WITH YOU.
HEY! WHAT HAVE YOU AGAINST SUNSHADES?! ARE YOU NOT FAMILIAR WITH ANOTHER TERM FOR PARASOL AND UMBRELLA?! OH, AND GET YOUR CAPS LOCK BUTTON FIXED, BUDDY!!!

What makes it better that Daisy is the better princess
Considering she's the only other princess... Yeah.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
HEY! WHAT HAVE YOU AGAINST SUNSHADES?! ARE YOU NOT FAMILIAR WITH ANOTHER TERM FOR PARASOL AND UMBRELLA?! OH, AND GET YOUR CAPS LOCK BUTTON FIXED, BUDDY!!!

Considering she's the only other princess... Yeah.
HAH! JOKE'S ON YOU! MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON ISN'T THE ONE THAT'S BROKEN, MY SHIFT BUTTON IS!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What makes it better that Daisy is the better princess
Sadly, the Mario fanbase says otherwise in which she's the most hated character in history. Most people would argue that Waluigi even has more character than her since she's "just a sporty and loud mouthed Peach". If only Miyamoto had given her a better redesign that actually suits kingdom of origin (Victorian dresses in a desert kingdom doesn't make any sense). I wouldn't mind her wearing desert gear in future Mario spinoffs since it would make her stand out more.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sadly, the Mario fanbase says otherwise in which she's the most hated character in history. Most people would argue that Waluigi even has more character than her since she's "just a sporty and loud mouthed Peach". If only Miyamoto had given her a better redesign that actually suits kingdom of origin (Victorian dresses in a desert kingdom doesn't make any sense). I wouldn't mind her wearing desert gear in future Mario spinoffs since it would make her stand out more.
thing is if she does wear female Desert dweller gear, feminist would yell " SEXIST" but to be honest who listens to them anyway

Was in Classic mode.. was fighting a greninja, he was metal, he wouldnt die. I gave up and left.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nintendo updated the :4darkpit: card to their Smash Bros. Facebook soem hours ago.

Here are most of the comments in a nutshell: "Waah clone" "Waah wasted slot" "Waah should've been alt costume" "Waah where's Wolf and Lucas?"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nintendo updated the :4darkpit: card to their Smash Bros. Facebook soem hours ago.

Here are most of the comments in a nutshell: "Waah clone" "Waah wasted slot" "Waah should've been alt costume" "Waah where's Wolf and Lucas?"
Well Lucas is easy, just take Ness and give him PK Freeze, PK Fire Burst, PK Rising Thunder, and Forward PSI Magnet.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The fight against Archie in the Seafloor Cavern has a nice swirly background

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
thing is if she does wear female Desert dweller gear, feminist would yell " SEXIST" but to be honest who listens to them anyway

Was in Classic mode.. was fighting a greninja, he was metal, he wouldnt die. I gave up and left.
Well, there's these.

Biker Daisy. Not exactly desert-friendly, but whatever. I mean, have you seen what some video game people wear in cold areas?

Oh, and Striker Rosie. Please, me wants. :love:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The BuzzNav helps with the 'end of the world' feeling when Kyogre is released

Status
Not open for further replies.