• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well Lucas is easy, just take Ness and give him PK Freeze, PK Fire Burst, PK Rising Thunder, and Forward PSI Magnet.
People said that Ness would get Lucas' special moves, but PK fire burst, PK rising thinder, and Forward PSI Magnet don't feel at all like Lucas' moves.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I'm a huge Mario fan and I don't hate Daisy. It would be nice to have her in another game to break up the monotony of Peach.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm a huge Mario fan and I don't hate Daisy. It would be nice to have her in another game to break up the monotony of Peach.
At least my baby Toadette is in more games
Bunnies... The symbol of multiplication.

If you know where this image is from. Then kudos, you're as old as me.
Loony toons...? um... um..

Im 20 so umm. what is that

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
At least my baby Toadette is in more games

Loony toons...? um... um..

Im 20 so umm. what is that
Close, but it's a Merrie Melodies short called A Day at the Zoo (1939). It's basically all about puns and other word play.

I'm actually 1 year younger than you; I just grew up on Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Super Mario Bros., Contra, and Ocarina of Time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Is the Rayman trophy you get through doing the challenges or get it through the shop/classic/etc? I really want to get him.

Before

After

Why did they change her?
OOH her. I like her not so new look. That looks has been with her since Barrel blast. She looks cute
Close, but it's a Merrie Melodies short called A Day at the Zoo (1939). It's basically all about puns and other word play.

I'm actually 1 year younger than you; I just grew up on Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Super Mario Bros., Contra, and Ocarina of Time.
Tom and Jerry was my **** omg it was fun to watch
Kiddy Kong perhaps?

Yay, now I have two Glalitite!
yeah thats him, oh ew

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
GUYS.... People are COMPLAINING about the simple fact that the Smash Wii u needs an SD card for snapshots. The simplest of things...
They clearly forgot that anything that is nintendo since the first Wii days needed an SD card for screenshots.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
To be fair, Brawl didn't need an SD card for pictures, and the notification about it can be somewhat annoying.
Well then why not just find a SD card that isnt being use and put it in. or buy one. ones at my wall mart cost 8-26 from what I saw. This isnt a lot. If your store has super expensive SD card with not a lot of space thats something to questions as to why.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Sea Mauville has so many nuggets and big nuggets... and a Beedrillite

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The best part is that there are no exclusive mega stones, so you can obtain all stones in one version.
Cool, I really didn't like that you could only get certain stones and only after the Elite 4 in X/Y.

As I'm listening to the Star Fox communications on Lylat Cruise for SSB for Wii U, I really miss Fox's Assault/Brawl voice.

R0Y

Smash Master
So the DK Rap is back with Lanky and Chunk Kong's parts cut, along with the pineapple smells part.

Well, at least I thought Chunky was one hell of a guy (heck in Melee.) :troll:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So the DK Rap is back with Lanky and Chunk Kong's parts cut, along with the pineapple smells part.

Well, at least I thought Chunky was one hell of a guy (heck in Melee.) :troll:
I've tolerated huge cuts to Id Purpose and many others.

But I will not stand for this. Preorder canceled even though I already have the game.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wii U For Glory is beautiful. No lag at AAAAAALLLLL!

Plus my W:R ratio is decent compared to 3DS (FG team is a nightmare).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
First they took our hell...

...then they took our heck...

...then they...
I was gonna add something here but nope, better safe then sorry
oh and I'm now addicted to the "Plaza / Title (Animal Crossing)" Song after hearing it on my dads big stereo system so now its on often on my game

Maybe I shouldnt be saying I live at home at 20. I feel ashamed now. My college is close and stuff and yep..

Last edited:

Soul.

Wii U For Glory is beautiful. No lag at AAAAAALLLLL!

Plus my W:R ratio is decent compared to 3DS (FG team is a nightmare).
lol dude when the Japanese/European versions are out, lag will happen. 100% guaranteed.
It has no lag at all because we're the ones who only have the game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom