• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Yeah thanks conquest, I really needed a reminder that I also have to wait till christmas for ORAS. Much obliged my most dearest brotato! (friggen douchebag system)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
KnucklesBoards: The Revenge is what's going on today.
KnucklesBoards 2: Electric Knuckloo
KnucklesBoards 2: The Chuckling
KnucklesBoards 2: Chuckle Harder

We could go Knuckle on.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
Hello. I brought this up before in this thread, but I would like to bring it up again.

http://disneyfighter.wordpress.com

Davidreamcatcha, BKupa666(two members of Smashboards), and others have been working on this project called Disney Rumble. It is basically their twist on the Smash Bros. franchise, adding Disney characters and ideas of their own. If you read the information they wrote, you can see they have very detailed and clever ideas. Every character that has been posted on the site comes with information on their special moves, normal and standard attacks, aerials, grabs and throws, playstyle, super attacks, and more. This isn't something that they just thought up overnight.

Davidreamcatcha is currently the only one working the project, but please give it a look. He even has several polls up about the characters.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hello. I brought this up before in this thread, but I would like to bring it up again.

Davidreamcatcha, BKupa666(two members of Smashboards), and others have been working on this project called Disney Rumble. It is basically their twist on the Smash Bros. franchise, adding Disney characters and ideas of their own. If you read the information they wrote, you can see they have very detailed and clever ideas. Every character that has been posted on the site comes with information on their special moves, normal and standard attacks, aerials, grabs and throws, playstyle, super attacks, and more. This isn't something that they just thought up overnight.

Davidreamcatcha is currently the only one working the project, but please give it a look. He even has several polls up about the characters.
Why doesn't it have Stitch on it?

Soul.

So.....Disney meets Smash (gameplay-wise)?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Now THIS is taking Smash and putting a spin on it! Already sounds more interesting than most fan-games on paper.
Needs more Sora tho

EDIT: Does this actually have any footage yet?

Last edited:

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
Why doesn't it have Stitch on it?
Stitch is DEFINITELY on the roster, his moveset just has not been posted. I'm not sure why he isn't on the poll.
So.....Disney meets Smash (gameplay-wise)?
Precisely, with many tweaks and changes here and there. Check it out for yourself. They even have an idea for a 10v10 Online Capture the Flag Mode.
Now THIS is taking Smash and putting a spin on it! Already sounds more interesting than most fan-games on paper.
Needs more Sora tho

EDIT: Does this actually have any footage yet?
As far as I know, I think this is an idea on paper for now. Key words are "for now."

As I said, you're free to look through everything they have posted now.

D

Deleted member

IGN gave Smash Bros. Wii U a 9.8. At last, it surpassed CoD: AW score-wise. :troll:

D

Deleted member

I literally just got my first dair spike with Ness.
I've played like 500 games with him.
Someone please explain to me why Ness got buffed in almost every area but they completely butchered his dair.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Stitch is DEFINITELY on the roster, his moveset just has not been posted. I'm not sure why he isn't on the poll.

Precisely, with many tweaks and changes here and there. Check it out for yourself. They even have an idea for a 10v10 Online Capture the Flag Mode.

As far as I know, I think this is an idea on paper for now. Key words are "for now."

As I said, you're free to look through everything they have posted now.
If there isn't a small world stage, there HAS to be

The stage hazard could be the repetitive music

D

Deleted member

- 0.2 points because of too much water?
Probably because too much lag when playing online. :troll:
From what I've seen on videos, there is no lag when playing online, but I think it's just because only the American servers are up. If the EU and JP servers were up as well then it could be just as laggy as 3DS online but then again I'm not an expert on these things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Nice ideas ! They need to continue this project, it looks really nice and has a lot of potential.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith

Agh. Circle Pad! So many F-Smash finishers that came out as missed F-Tilts instead! Dammit! XD;

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Looks good, but where the hell are the Hitchhiking Ghosts, Oogie Boogie, Vinny, Long John Silver, Dr. Facilier and King Candy from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom