• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't know lol. I may or may not get a Wii U.
I don't hate Smash Wii U anymore so....if I ever got one, what I would do is not get a GCN controller because it's pointless and only works for just one game.
3DS bias
I'd just use GamePad and / or Pro Controller for the game.
And maybe 3DS too.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kotaku said "Picking Latios or Latias is more important than choosing between Groudon and Kyogre because you'll be flying around atop them"

The problem I have with that, Mega Latios and Latias look IDENTICAL

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Kotaku said "Picking Latios or Latias is more important than choosing between Groudon and Kyogre because you'll be flying around atop them"

Kotaku says lots of things.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

The main difference between the two is that one is offensive and the other is defensive. How is that hard?

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Ah, the Wii U, the first system I got at launch.

And despite the separating of the White and Black models into Basic and Deluxe was one of the most unnecessarily inconvenient things ever, and the early 2013 drought was kinda painful, and I will never forget finding out Pikmin 3 was only 4 hours long after multiple delays (and no purple and white Pikmin in story mode :sadeyes:{still a good game, tho} ), and Sonic Boom, I have no regrets.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Their eyes are different, actually.

...I know that ain't much, but it's true. XD

But it seems like they changed it up this time. Is Latias in Ruby and Latios in Sapphire?

Last edited:

Soul.

And despite the separating of the White and Black models into Basic and Deluxe was one of the most unnecessarily inconvenient things ever, and the early 2013 drought was kinda painful, and I will never forget finding out Pikmin 3 was only 4 hours long after multiple delays (and no purple and white Pikmin in story mode :sadeyes:{still a good game, tho} ), and Sonic Boom, I have no regrets.
you got sonic boom
why tyrogue
WHAT??

NOOOOO!!!!!111
Yeah, you can't use it in any other mode. Just Smash. That sucks.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
@ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser As a European and enjoyer of Smash Run, I haven't abandoned the 3DS version just yet. Mind if I join in?

3866-8228-7394

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only thing I'm a little sad with is that to my knowledge you can only use Mega Lati@s to capture the other Legends (because they have the soar mechanic).
Well, what if I want to use someone else? Like Pidgey.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Meanwhile I still have to wait to get the Wii U version at Christmas....I'll have to make a lot of time to catch up on my skill level with the characters when I finally do get it....

That aside: What's goin' on in the Social thread today?

D

Deleted member

I got the 3DS at launch. :troll:

Yeah, I agree with the Basic / Deluxe thing. Nintendo pretty much seems to be marketing the Deluxe model more (well not as much in Japan) to differentiate it from the original Wii (which for the most part, was always colored white).

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
I got the 3DS at launch. :troll:

Yeah, I agree with the Basic / Deluxe thing. Nintendo pretty much seems to be marketing the Deluxe model more (well not as much in Japan) to differentiate it from the original Wii (which for the most part, was always colored white).
Basically, never buy anything at launch, especially consoles.
It's almost never worth it.

Soul.

Meanwhile I still have to wait to get the Wii U version at Christmas....I'll have to make a lot of time to catch up on my skill level with the characters when I finally do get it....

That aside: What's goin' on in the Social thread today?
KnucklesBoards: The Revenge is what's going on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom