• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Just played the wii u version

So much better than the 3ds version feels more full and stuff

Well my moves are going to be a little rusty since i don't have the gamecube adaptor yet but i can survice with the wii u gamepad till then

And plus i registered both versions of smash so free mewtwo and some music CDs for me as well to wait for

Last edited:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
I want to get a physical copy of Smash Wii U but I live in Egypt, I can't get the game nor any amiibo.
I'm trying to find any store that sells smash.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Whaddaya talken' aboooout? He's a pink, spongy marshmallow! They're just staying true to recreating his anatomy.

Tch. Buncha whiners... You're gettin' your money's worth and you still complain...
Yeah! Damn those privileged consumers! Why can't they just blindly buy everything! Bakas!

But in all seriousness, Ninty needs to step it up. This shouldn't pass.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Got the Wii U version, played a few online matches, did a bit of Classic.
I cannot even describe how much better it is, and being able to play with a proper controller is so nice.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Got the Wii U version, played a few online matches, did a bit of Classic.
I cannot even describe how much better it is, and being able to play with a proper controller is so nice.
I cannot even describe how much jelly I am, and being able to see other persons play it doesn't help

I hope you all have a great time already ;_; brb going to cry and cuddle my cat

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
REALLY wishing I had a Wii U right now... ¦D;

Oh right, Frost wanted to battle. D:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I might try to see if I can get it around Christmas, but I don't know yet (as along with Smash I might need to find a Wii U and monitor).

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm not really bothered too much about waiting another week.

The only thing bothering me is MORE MUSIC.

WHERE IS IT.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Will do, will do!

Ah, unfortunately you had a bit of a bad timing. I'm going to have dinner right now, so just wait a bit.

Anyway, have my FC: 3909-7738-1475. Will add ya later.
Sorry about that. Take your time and eat. I'm in no rush. XD

Wait, you don't have a Wii U? Same, but I'm planning to get one at some point. :troll:
Why you... ¦(

Last edited:

Soul.

I don't know lol. I may or may not get a Wii U.
I don't hate Smash Wii U anymore so....if I ever got one, what I would do is not get a GCN controller because it's pointless and only works for just one game.
3DS bias

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think wii u early adapters should get something special like 3DS early adapters did

Because I had like no games on it for a while

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Enjoying it a ton so far. I just wish I wasn't so tired from my 8 hour shift at work today to enjoy this even more.

And I took the easy way out of getting 1 KO in Cruel Smash to get Duck Hunt & stage: :4ganondorf:aerial Flame Choke :awesome:

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Enjoying it a ton so far. I just wish I wasn't so tired from my 8 hour shift at work today to enjoy this even more.

And I took the easy way out of getting 1 KO in Cruel Smash to get Duck Hunt & stage: :4ganondorf:aerial Flame Choke :awesome:
Imo the easiest way to get KOs in Cruel is still permaporting with Zelda. Got 7 on my second try that way in the 3ds version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom