• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Kaye Crusier is right. My sister is autistic and whilst I don't take offence from it, and even if I did there's not a lot I could do anyway, it's not and never has been funny. I'll just say it will be better for you if you stop yourself using that word in the way you are, as it will lead to trouble, I've seen it happen before. Most people who do this aren't properly educated on the illness, and I won't say you're one of them but your response doesn't make things any better. Just watch out is my advice, as I for one don't like hearing/reading that.
Yup, like the man said, this word is used in the wrong way. I hate seeing people using it, it's not funny and is more cruel than anything else. But people are in general a bunch of fools, who use words that they don't understand and laughs at others despair.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
How do new Sonic games even exist. I don't get it. I mean who buys those games.
Sonic appeals to a lot of people, I guess. Then we also have people who grew up on the old games and try to give new ones a go. We all know how big and dedicated the fanbase is, for better or for MUCH worse. There are good 3D Sonic games like Colours and Generations. Its just that Sega likes to make a lot of Sonic-themed shovelware (or just straight-up screw up like they did with 06, Unleashed was very mixed)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Knight of the wind is an unlockable... other than that, if you look at crunchii's channel there are some new songs that are in smash Wii U. If you see any that you don't have that isn't on your list, its probably unlockable.
Knight of the Wind was discovered for a while now. I've been referring to this web page for any new songs.

http://smashbros-miiverse.com/music

It's just been a couple of days without a new song, so I'm just anxious.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Knuckes was cool before he went 3D.
Knuckles was cool even in 3D.

Then ShTH, Riders and 06 happened.

He hasn't really recovered since.

How do new Sonic games even exist. I don't get it. I mean who buys those games.
They exist because people like Sonic and do actually enjoy his games. Not all of them, but more than enough.

You're either ignorant or oblivious to not realize that Sonic still is and always will be a big star regardless of his flops and shortcomings. Big or small.

Because of the fanbase. And I don't mean the Kaye Cruiser-like fans, but the DeviantArt fans.
The hell is a "Kaye Cruiser-like" fan supposed to be? ¦D

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Sonic appeals to a lot of people, I guess. Then we also have people who grew up on the old games and try to give new ones a go. We all know how big and dedicated the fanbase is, for better or for MUCH worse. There are good 3D Sonic games like Colours and Generations. Its just that Sega likes to make a lot of Sonic-themed shovelware (or just straight-up screw up like they did with 06, Unleashed was very mixed)
The last Sonic game I've played was Sonic Adventure DX for pc.
It gave me motion sickness after 30 mins playing but it was great otherwise :3

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
mfw almost everyone is playing Smash Wii U

& Knuckles
I'll still be playing Smash 3ds a lot, after all, my Wii U is hooked into the most used TV in my house. If other people are using it, then I can't. (Maybe off-tv mode)

D

Deleted member

I would've liked your post if not for that. You've just permanently lost whatever amount of respect for you that I could have possibly had.

No form of autism is meant to be thrown around as an insult or a label or even as joke. I don't know when people started this, but they REALLY need to stop.
I agree, I seriously dislike people using that word as an insult. C'mon, it's an illness. I just don't get it, it's really offensive to those who have autism, and I feel bad for them. It's like the people who started this thing didn't even go to school or something. Meh.

Examples of people using it: Encyclopedia Dramatica users

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The hell is a "Kaye Cruiser-like" fan supposed to be? ¦D
A normal one, the non-'OC do not steal!'-one. The ones that gave Sonic Boom and Sonic '06 a 10 because they are too blinded in their love for the Sonic-franchise they don't want see the flaws.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was playing 8 player smash on Windy Hill as Fox. Toon Link was on the carousel bit. I jump off his head when it's at the top and go out of bounds... wow lol

Soul.

I'll still be playing Smash 3ds a lot, after all, my Wii U is hooked into the most used TV in my house. If other people are using it, then I can't. (Maybe off-tv mode)
It's fine lol. People can play Smash 3DS at any time.
My post was just showing the hype that the Wii U version is having right now.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So Serebii just found a wonderful little easter egg in ORAS. I'll post it in a spoilers tag:

If I'm right, you get one of these postcards if you have a pokemon in your party that was transferred all the way from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, and speaking with the in-game Game Director.

Shame I can't do this myself. :/

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
A normal one, the non-'OC do not steal!'-one.

Now see kiddies, the ironically funny thing about this statement is that I actually do have a Mobian version of Kaye Cruiser and have had it for 16 years. XD

Which is also where my custom title comes from since it's a title for Kaye but also the main label for that version of him. And my first and actual main handle name as an internet person and an artist. ¦D

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Now see kiddies, the ironically funny thing about this statement is that I actually do have a Mobian version of Kaye Cruiser and have had it for 16 years. XD

Which is also where my custom title comes from since it's a title for Kaye but also the main label for that version of him. And my first and actual main handle name as an internet person and an artist. ¦D
I believe he's referring more to the "*Insert your name here* the Hedgehog" type of OC.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Dangit, I'm really having trouble to make people understand me today. I meant the DeviantArt-people who just recolored Sonic, made him Mr. Edgy McEdginess and called it their original character.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I believe he's referring more to the "*Insert your name here* the Hedgehog" type of OC.
Dangit, I'm really hard to understand today. I meant the DeviantArt-people who just recolored Sonic, made him Mr. Edgy McEdginess and called it their original character.
Ooooo~, I'm sorry guys. D:

I thought you meant just having a Sonic-style design of anything period since every treats that almost as badly too, now. Yeah, the ones that are just blatant recolors are just plain bad. That only lasted for maybe the first 3 version of Siggy's early years. Then his 5th version, which is when the "Sigma" got added and made a staple, kinda because a solid symbol that stuck for awhile.

Then back in January of this year, getting tired of him being a hedgehog, I decided to make him more accurate to Kaye and make him a Mobian ****ing dragon. Unsurprisingly, he lost a lot of appeal once he wasn't just another emo hedgehog in edgy clothes. ¦D;

He's still rather "edgy" though...I mean, c'mon, he's a dragon. They have that's spiky and have HORNS, ya know~? =D

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
I
F
E
E
L
S
O
L
E
F
T
O
U
T

Welcome to Europe where Nintendo is racist (JK)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You can find Regigigas by having the three Regis in your party with the Regice nicknamed(!) while holding Castelia Cone, Nevermeltice or Snowball(!)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I've defragmented and formatted my SD cards multiple times now. Most of the songs I was having trouble with are fixed. Still having trouble with the song I have over the Metal Mario song on Metal Cavern though, goes static-y at like halfway through and other songs try to play over it. >_>

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When my family told me to contest the ticket, they didn't mean select the option that literally said "contest ticket"

Dang it

They meant select a different option

I already sent it in

Why did they tell me to contest the ticket but have the option that literally says "contest ticket" be the wrong thing for me to select?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You can find Regigigas by having the three Regis in your party with the Regice nicknamed(!) while holding Castelia Cone, Nevermeltice or Snowball(!)
Well what kind of bullcrap is that?! I don't need no game to tell me about pronunciations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom