• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahkan

Smash Cadet
The game has been fun so far. Unlocked all of the characters and stages in about 5 hours or so. Didn't get to bed until almost 6 am but it was worth it.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I didn't get a Wii U yesterday. :cry:

But, I did get about 10 games that made up for not having it. Among those being Far Cry 4, Omega Ruby, Skyward Sword (yes I haven't played it), and Last of Us.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash

Arrrr, yo-ho, mateys and all that good s***. Name's Archie the Warchie pirate guy dude. I love the sea. Letter C master race. Water is good, water is life. If there was more water in the world, everyone would happy. Rum is also good. You can never have enough rum. Actually, forget water. We need more rum. If the oceans were made of rum, all the Pokemon and people in the ocean would be constantly breathing and drinking rum and be happy.
Rum makes for so much happy infinite happy. *hic*

----
Pokemon OR/AS: Starring Johnny Depp as Archie.

And I unlocked all the characters on the Wii U. Hooray for easy character unlocking. (Seriously, if I had to play 20 hours just to unlock 1 character, that'd be not cool).

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey, I'm back ! What's ne-
*see all the pages I've missed*

I've missed a lot, didn't I.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Yup, Marth and his facial operations went overall bad.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Once I suck all the juices out of the WiiU version of Smash, I will probably attempt to host a bunch of stupid gimmic tournaments, depending how complex the tournament options will be.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Once I suck all the juices out of the WiiU version of Smash, I will probably attempt to host a bunch of stupid gimmic tournaments, depending how complex the tournament options will be.
Final Destination, No Items, No Chuckles, Knuckles only.

Let's Go.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Don't forget the best match.
99 Stock; 2.0 Knockback; Tiny; Mini; only items are explosives (Bob-ombs, Smart Bombs, Motion Sensor Bombs, Blast Boxes, Gooey Bombs, X Bombs, Hocotate Bombs); stage is Yoshi's Island (Melee; not Omega); only character is Jiggs.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Don't forget the best match.
99 Stock; 2.0 Knockback; Tiny; Mini; only items are explosives (Bob-ombs, Smart Bombs, Motion Sensor Bombs, Blast Boxes, Gooey Bombs, X Bombs, Hocotate Bombs); stage is Yoshi's Island (Melee; not Omega); only character is Jiggs.
Nope.
Only baseball bats irl, trumps that

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Me when guys in FG taunts me because they KOed me as Little Mac :

Status
Not open for further replies.