• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So, currently playing the superior Alpha Sapphire, it's been pretty good so far and I have gotten three of the badges. However, I'm trying to find a Dawn Stone for my Kirlia, but it doesn't seem I will be able to find it until Victory Road. So I was wondering, is there a spare that I could use from you guys?

You can find Regigigas by having the three Regis in your party with the Regice nicknamed(!) while holding Castelia Cone, Nevermeltice or Snowball(!)
Heh, just as enjoyably convoluted as in the old days. The Regis are pretty much required to have the most complicated methods of getting each other.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I need to wait until christmas to have the Wii U and Smash. And all of you are going to play it.

Meh, I can still wait with the 3DS version, kicking butts with Dr.Mario and Little Mac.
The only thing good about that character was when Robotnik knocked him forward during his grammar nazism

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I need to add peeps onto my wii u. anyone willing? *holds out hands*
Wolfie9090
Added you before you edited the code in. It's right under your avy, you know. XD

Got you too, buddy.
What's your FC? I'm on mobile, can't see much. You up for a match?
One day I'll get the sweet release that is revenge.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You know, for being so damn powerful, Little Mac is overall a normal human.
Think about it : he's crappy in the air. Every normal human is crappy in the air. Yet, this dude is fighting in a game where being good in the air is premoridal. Yes, he's powerful as dragon balls, but he's just a guy from Brooklyn. He ain't an air fighter, but we aren't either.

This was the "Moral of Luggy". And remember : even though you ain't an air fighter, with training, you can still set bounty hunters to the stars.

I'm bored, mm'kay ?

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Are there any other poor saps that don't have the Wii U version yet that I can play against. :p

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So, currently playing the superior Alpha Sapphire, it's been pretty good so far and I have gotten three of the badges. However, I'm trying to find a Dawn Stone for my Kirlia, but it doesn't seem I will be able to find it until Victory Road. So I was wondering, is there a spare that I could use from you guys?
I think you need to use Super Training to get one early.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Fun day of Smashing, got the game, got an awesome Smash coin as a preorder bonus, gave in and bought a Kirby Amiibo because it was awesome, found out that Amiibos are actually damn tough once you get them to level 50+...

Saw a Globox trophy and lost my ****.

Why the hell is Rayman not playable? If he isn't DLC, I'll eat my hat.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had this song playing in my head while drawing Foxy

I just heard this song for the first time recently, and it seems to be in everything now

Even in advertisements for some upcoming movie (The Minion movie)

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I had this song playing in my head while drawing Foxy

I just heard this song for the first time recently, and it seems to be in everything now

Even in advertisements for some upcoming movie (The Minion movie)
I have this in my head since I've discovered it :
I can't stop listening to it, it's so good.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Smogon is considering quickbanning Mega Salamence. WELP.
Is STAB Return on a Mega Salamence really THAT bad? I mean, yeah, I'd expect it to hurt like hell, but still. He doesn't need to be banned right away. Delta Rayquaza I can understand though. Or is there something worse that he could pull off?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Is STAB Return on a Mega Salamence really THAT bad? I mean, yeah, I'd expect it to hurt like hell, but still. He doesn't need to be banned right away. Delta Rayquaza I can understand though. Or is there something worse that he could pull off?
I stopped listening to Smogon after Black and White.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Used Pokebank to transfer all my Pokemon over to ORAS. I completed the Hoenn Dex before I even made it to Petalburg City. :shades:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ Sil Sil You would pick one of the most obnoxious characters with one of the most obnoxious stages. Dammit Zel. ¦D;

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Oh god it feels so lonely not getting the game until Christmas.

I'm not gonna make it...

In other news, has anyone seen the Popeye Animated Movie test rig yet? It looks absolutely amazing, I can't wait for the full release movie. (Now get us that damn Sonic Movie teaser at least, will ya Sony? Kthxbye)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom