• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
People in this thread are Smashing each other and I'm here mastu- waiting until it's next Friday.
No need to be embarrassed, man. You're among men here.

As I'm typing now, I'm typing with my left hand while mastu-eating a sandwich with my other.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ Sil Sil Done. Tired of playing. GGs and stuff.

Welp, today was a good reminder as to why I don't like playing Smash online with other people on the 3DS. Time to go back to never doing that again and playing mostly PM. At least until I have a Wii U, anyway.

God, my hands hurt. Especially my left thumb.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So Smash bros wii u is awesome!...But...Is it just me, or is there just several minor annoyances that just end up stacking?

No retry button in Event.
Names don't auto selects the last name you use, you have to select it Every. Single. Time.
Classic mode can actually be incredibly unfair especially since the opponents in the later rounds start.
Stage builder can actually screw you over by making it impossible to draw a shape right up against a wall.
Stage builder also doesn't allow you to edit shapes. You have to delete then start over.
You can't make customs from the CSS.

I mean wow.

Also, is it just me, or do these characters play differently then the 3ds? Rosalina's recall isn't as fast as the 3ds version after the patch for example...

This game is still amazing though. :)

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So Smash bros wii u is awesome!...But...Is it just me, or is there just several minor annoyances that just end up stacking?

Names don't auto selects the last name you use, you have to select it Every. Single. Time.
Classic mode can actually be incredibly unfair especially since the opponents in the later rounds start.
Stage builder can actually screw you over by making it impossible to draw a shape right up against a wall.
Stage builder also doesn't allow you to edit shapes. You have to delete then start over.

I mean wow.

Also, is it just me, or do these characters play differently then the 3ds? Rosalina's recall isn't as fast as the 3ds version after the patch for example...

Costumes also don't save anymore, not sure if that was removed in the 3DS version (I don't have the latest patch) but it's bothering me more than it should. The name thing is bothering me way more though, I wish I could set a default one.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
@ Sil Sil Done. Tired of playing. GGs and stuff.

Welp, today was a good reminder as to why I don't like playing Smash online with other people on the 3DS. Time to go back to never doing that again and playing mostly PM. At least until I have a Wii U, anyway.

God, my hands hurt. Especially my left thumb.
Ouch... Well, hopefully we can play again whenever we get can Wii Us.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No lol. Back when it was revealed we didn't know what it was capable of doing.
They had it in simulators before the game was released and realized it's been OP for a while now

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Costumes also don't save anymore, not sure if that was removed in the 3DS version (I don't have the latest patch) but it's bothering me more than it should. The name thing is bothering me way more though, I wish I could set a default one.
The name thing bothers me so much because I have to use the game pad because I won't be getting the gamecube adaptor until christmas. The gamepad's default controls also are annoying. Meaning if I don't change the name, I'm stuck with annoying controls. :/

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ugh. I'm in such a terrible ****ing mood right now. Anybody got anything funny to look at?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'll call this a night, Space.

GGs. Although the slight lag was offputting, especially in the last match.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
GG @ TJ-Works TJ-Works

I really felt the Monado's power with Weegee and Falcon. That Yoshicide in the last match, tho...

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488

I mean wow.

It's awesome that you can draw basically anything you want in stage builder but I'm terrible at it. I can never get things in the right place, or make shapes that have grabable edges. Not to mention I can't just move things were I want to put them. It can get pretty frustrating. But I'm kind of getting use to it's nuances and such.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
REEEEEEEVEEEEENGE
NEVER! Im actually gonna be serious, I started getting input lag in the later matches. Going from dodging everything to being hit by everything is pretty meh. What happened to our perfect connection we had last time!? I bet you sold it for more bombs!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
NEVER! Im actually gonna be serious, I started getting input lag in the later matches. Going from dodging everything to being hit by everything is pretty meh. What happened to our perfect connection we had last time!? I bet you sold it for more bombs!
XD, I'm sorry about that. I'm not home near my spotless connection, I'm at my aunt's house so it's a bit spotty.
EDIT: SHOOT SMASH 4 IS SOLD OUT NEARBY, guess I'll check bestbuy monday after school

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My only problem with Smash U is that you lose all of your momentum when holding down the C-stick for aerials. Of course you can simply alleviate this by getting into the habit of flicking it instead, but it's easy to forget sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom