• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Plasma > Cipher > Galactic > Rocket > Aqua > Magma > Flare > Snagem

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Heathstone heroes of warcraft is on the competition,a fu**ing cards game is trying the GOTY,smash bros no,farcry 4 no,sunset overdrive no,but a stupid F2P game is trying the GOTY,I am losing my faith on gaming media.
And yes Evolve is competing in the most expected game of 2015,but zelda and halo don't even stand a chance,for people not understanding my rant,check here:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/2014-game-awards-nominees-announced/1100-6423734/
They even changed the lamea*s name VGX to just "The game awards".
Anyways,I am cheering for nintendo winning the studio of the year, and smash bros winning on fighting game category.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
And yes Evolve is competing i the most expected game of 2015,ut xelda and halo doesn't even has a chance,for people not understanding my rant,check here:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/2014-game-awards-nominees-announced/1100-6423734/
They even changed the lamea*s name VGX to just "The game awards".
Anyways,I am cheering for nintendo winning on the studio of the year and smash bros winning on fighting game category.
VGX... Is Joel McHale returning this year?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You and me both.
His time is coming don't worry. He dun ****ed up last week so it's only a matter of time now
Do I even want to know what he did this time? Well whatever, it's not much of my concern.

Plasma > Galactic > Rocket > Snagem > Aqua > Magma > Flare
Chiper's the best, and maybe the craziest. Pokemon are already glorified super weapons. But these guys are like, "Nah, they need more power, also, let's make them super angry all the time. Nothing wrong can with that." I'd be happy to see another Orre game on the Wii-U or something similar to that.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So I just recruited Priam on my third playthrough of Fire Emblem Awakening, and I still chuckle every time I see him throw the Holy Blade of Ragnell.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've been trying out a new flavor of Robinson's fruit juice. I'm not really a fan of it, though.

There's too much water.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What's the benefit of removing all water from the region if you kill everything in the process? Life needs water, and in a drought they'd die of dehydration, is that really the world you want!?
The Earth is mostly water anyway, so I think we'll be fine.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't bother watching the Dewritos award show last year. All I know is that people kept making fun of it, since Cranky Kong was apparently the only hype worthy thing shown.

But if there's any good jokes to come out of it, let me know.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
More Mario bootleg images :

Looks good.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
They did it, didn't they? They ****ing did it. IGN created another meme unconsciously.
I want it to become a meme.

You can't let a big name review organisation list a negative highlight STATING "There's too much water." for professional review and get away with it. They need the bad karma.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So I just recruited Priam on my third playthrough of Fire Emblem Awakening, and I still chuckle every time I see him throw the Holy Blade of Ragnell.
Lol I know if only we could do that in POR and RD. Giant magic waves? Pfft I'm more of a throwing man myself :)
(Shame Ragnell isn't infinite uses in Awakening though)

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Do I even want to know what he did this time? Well whatever, it's not much of my concern.
Honestly I don't know where to begin.
-Tried to play sick so he didn't have to do his streams so he could start a ****storm over at the 2K forums about a mobile wrestling game.
-He banned a mod or someone for no real reason on Twitch or his forum. Then a mod banned Phil FROM HIS OWN FORUM.
-Then after that he took down the forum. Pissing alot of people off.
-Some Twitch people told him to turn his bitrate down so he quit Twitch and proceeds to stream on YouTube, ****ing over his Twitch subscribers and Twitch mods in the process.
Do I need to go on?

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I can't play the game until Thanksgiving, because I dot have a Wii U at college and will only get to play it when I go back home, for only 4 days... then, it's back to freaking college again.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
More Mario bootleg images :

Looks good.
Disgusting. A full grown Mario without his Mustache shouldn't happen. It's like the disturbing mix of Mario and the McDonalds Cashier down the street. Bootlegs are a strange thing indeed.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I didn't bother watching the Dewritos award show last year. All I know is that people kept making fun of it, since Cranky Kong was apparently the only hype worthy thing shown.

But if there's any good jokes to come out of it, let me know.
I remember like it was yesterday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GQyMZDP-fU
Reggie kicked a*s that day.
With the bonus participation of Phil...

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Honestly I don't know where to begin.
-Tried to play sick so he didn't have to do his streams so he could start a ****storm over at the 2K forums about a mobile wrestling game.
-He banned a mod or someone for no real reason on Twitch or his forum. Then a mod banned Phil FROM HIS OWN FORUM.
-Then after that he took down the forum. Pissing alot of people off.
-Some Twitch people told him to turn his bitrate down so he quit Twitch and proceeds to stream on YouTube, ****ing over his Twitch subscribers and Twitch mods in the process.
Do I need to go on?
Nah, that's good enough. I already heard about some of the **** moves he pulled. So this isn't much of a surprise. I'm just ignoring the guy now. He should treat his fans better though.

Soul.

Twitch is trash. Almost every stream has people acting as if they were funny on the chat. Meh.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

This the box art of "Donkey Kong" on Atari 2600.
Mario looks like Freddy Mercury !

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
On Serebii:
You can partner up with Steven, Wallace, Archie, Maxie and your rival in the Battle Maison.

Gamefreak stop putting awesome things in this remake! You're neglecting the water! We can't live without it!:denzel:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

This the box art of "Donkey Kong" on Atari 2600.
Mario looks like Freddy Mercury !
To be fair, that's a pretty badass looking version of Mario and Donkey Kong. Way better than that Mustache-less freak. If Mario get's a gritty reboot, it needs to have this exact look. I mean it.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
They tried,but the result was pink naked man,running like a dork after a green squirrel,avoiding spinning cookies thrown by a imp...

That's the first video game I ever played. Doesn't do much without the cheesy sounds:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
So this is it, guys. We're only hours away from the biggest Smash Bros. game yet! It's amazing that so much time has gone by since those first trailers when Villager, Megaman, and Wii Fit Trainer were announced. It has been a fantastic journey for me to be on with the people of Smashboards. It was this game that got me more involved in interacting with this community. The anticipation leading up to these two games is something that I'm going to remember for the rest of my life. The excitement, speculation, and hilarious moments are all going to be something I cherish as I play Smash 4. I want to thank you all for making the wait a fun experience for me, even though only a handful of you will ever read this. I really appreciate everything.

On that note, I'm going to take a nap. That way I can play the game all night long tonight.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
If you guys are masochistic, watch this to make the time go by :awesome:
I understand that the guy is annoying, not very good at smash, and seems a little full of himself, but I felt like that video was really mean spirited and pointless :/ It made me sad

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
On Serebii:
You can partner up with Steven, Wallace, Archie, Maxie and your rival in the Battle Maison.

Gamefreak stop putting awesome things in this remake! You're neglecting the water! We can't live without it!:denzel:
o_o

In my imagined R/S/E remake, I had some kind of epic postgame scenario where you go on a triple battle with Maxie and Archie to fight some new antagonist.

Awesome! Reformed villains are cool sometimes.

And it turns out that "Sea Mauville" is just the new name for the Abandoned Ship. Dumb.
Not like S.S. Cactus was any less weird, but I saw no reason to change the name.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
All this recent Ridley talk reminds me of Salsa's story in Mother 3.
Salsa being the one who doesn't want to support Ridley or reasonably finds his chances low, Fassad being the people who tell others not to deny Ridley's great chances, and Wess and Kumatora being Sakurai helping him escape and giving Salsa the chance to finally destroy the electric abuse remote. (The Ridley debate)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom