• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh wow. Nintendo really is going to make me have to run around everywhere for these little things.
AlI care about is Villager and Pikachu and they are at gamestop so Im good
They both sound alike for some odd reason
idk, for me the OR/AS sound track just sound like they took the wet farts called horns and and made some EDM

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I was looking at the 3DS e-shop when I came across a game called "Battleminer".

Oh golly gee I wonder what it looks like.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hi guys, what's...
(Sees apparent discussion that Mewtwo DLC is premium after all)
You can actually buy Mewtwo on his own without getting both games
But it comes out a bit later than the Initial Release
And for now all we know is that only Nintendo of Europe has confirmed it, Japan and 'Murica are still in the dark.
So I was looking at the 3DS e-shop when I came across a game called "Battleminer".

Oh golly gee I wonder what it looks like.
Tell me when ROBLOX is on the Wii U/3DS for Free, then we'll talk

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Predictions for tomorrow:
No predictions will occur tomorrow as I am going on hiatus to avoid Crashboards.

D

Deleted member

You can actually buy Mewtwo on his own without getting both games
But it comes out a bit later than the Initial Release
And for now all we know is that only Nintendo of Europe has confirmed it, Japan and 'Murica are still in the dark.
I assumed that would be the case, and honestly I don't see a problem with it. No reason to shut out anyone who doesn't own both versions.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just want to mention that you should use the Paper dr mario image in the Paper Mario thread that I think you saw once as your avatar.

Just an idea :)
Paper Do-WHAT
*runs to Paper Mario thread post-haste*

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Going from when we first saw the game:

to

I remember seeing the E3 trailer and playing it over and over for the next month almost non-stop loving the music and the HDness of it. We've really come a long way since Smash 64 =')

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I need to get used to Mega Man's Down Smash being faster. At least, I'm pretty sure it is. It actually feels more useful in this update.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, who do you think has been hit hardest with the nerf bat? A lot of people think this is the case with Little Mac or Greninja.

As for characters that got better, I'm pretty sure Shulk has had the best results so far. But I could be wrong about that.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You can also
obtain three starters by beating the Elite Four three times. First time Johto, second time Unova, third time Sinnoh

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I can't stop listening to the theme of Wally in Pokemon OR/AS. It's just too good. I couldn't imagine them putting a theme this awesome to him like this.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You can also
obtain three starters by beating the Elite Four three times. First time Johto, second time Unova, third time Sinnoh
It's funny how 10 years ago, when I had Emerald, you had to complete the whole pokedex just to get one of the Johto starters. I never got the chance because I didn't know anyone else who played pokemon.

Nowadays, they're all handed out like food taste testers.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's funny how 10 years ago, when I had Emerald, you had to complete the whole pokedex just to get one of the Johto starters. I never got the chance because I didn't know anyone else who played pokemon.

Nowadays, they're all handed out like food taste testers.
Yup and because of online, things like this aren't really needed, but still nice. Except if they get their Hidden Ability. Make a legal Contrary Serperior happen, dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom