• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So Europe's eShop has updated for this week.

I still can't find the patch update for Smash Bros. 3DS. No Online for me, still. :/

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So Europe's eShop has updated for this week.

I still can't find the patch update for Smash Bros. 3DS. No Online for me, still. :/
Really? I updated a couple of days ago. Search for 'Super Smash Bros' in the search bar. And now I can't even enter e-Shop anymore... So no Pokémon Bank update for me. Thank you, Internet!

Chibij

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChibiJ
3DS FC
2707-1667-1987
Oh gawd...you have to register them both I see.

Problem for me since my 3ds and WIiU both have different Nintendo IDs...

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Really? I updated a couple of days ago. Search for 'Super Smash Bros' in the search bar. And now I can't even enter e-Shop anymore... So no Pokémon Bank update for me. Thank you, Internet!
Why the heck did my 3DS not automatically detect the patch like before?

I even tried a QR scan on my 3DS for the patch update and it said it wasn't unavailable. Now I just search smash bros like you said and there it is. In the search results.

-_-

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why the heck did my 3DS not automatically detect the patch like before?

I even tried a QR scan on my 3DS for the patch update and it said it wasn't unavailable. Now I just search smash bros like you said and there it is. In the search results.

-_-
It's just odd that there isn't an in-game detector that notifies you if you want to update. But then again, Nintendo is still light-years away from facing Brock when it comes to online.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It's just odd that there isn't an in-game detector that notices you if you want to update. But then again, Nintendo is still light-years away from facing Brock when it comes to online.
Except there is an in-game detector. I remember my 3DS always asked me in the past if I want to download the latest patch. It even did it for the last couple of Smash Bros. patches.

Sakurai, are you on holiday?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Except there is an in-game detector. I remember my 3DS always asked me in the past if I want to download the latest patch. It even did it for the last couple of Smash Bros. patches.

Sakurai, are you on holiday?
There is? So my trips to the e-Shop before booting the game were unnecessary? Ah well.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So Serebii's started coverage content for Pokemon ORAS.

I imagine a lot of it will be mostly akin to the original Ruby/Sapphire. I just wish I didn't have to wait another week. Same with Smash Wii U.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So Serebii's started coverage content for Pokemon ORAS.

I imagine a lot of it will be mostly akin to the original Ruby/Sapphire. I just wish I didn't have to wait another week. Same with Smash Wii U.
Ah Freedomland, the land of opportunity early Smash :troll:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Glad to see an official word on Mewtwo. I like how the URL was shortened, by the way. :p

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Nah, nothing major about the plot or anything. Just a reveal about the true identity of Metal Face over there. Spoiler tag it and you should've been good.

Other than that, no hard feelings! We all make mistakes. :4pacman:
I know, right? I would've never seen the reveal that Metal Face is Eggman coming. :troll:

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Lol I'm in a library in Uni and you just made a lot of people stare at me laughing. Thank you for that laugh Mr Raccoon :)
Don't be embarrassed for having a sense of humor.

Maybe if you were laughing at a funeral or a business meeting, THAT'S when you should loath yourself.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Don't be embarrassed for having a sense of humor.

Maybe if you were laughing at a funeral or a business meeting, THAT'S when you should loath yourself.
I'm not embarrassed at all. To tell the truth I've just been watching Game Grumps whilst doing my work and I'm nearly 100% sure that I already ticked people off when I laughed during that. So it's all cool.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I still get nerves when having something I like out in public or an open space, but I generally just roll with whatever I want to do because I convince myself that no one is going to care. Because that's all it ever is almost every time.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
I sometimes find it really hard not to laugh at things like funerals, but that's more because it's a time when you're really not supposed to laugh, so then of course I start feeling the need to laugh even when nothing funny is happening.

Now that we'll have Smash, I can start waiting for Xenoblade Chronicles X. Even though I never played Xenoblade Chronicles, it looked like a really good game and I can't wait to see what they do with X.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I sometimes find it really hard not to laugh at things like funerals, but that's more because it's a time when you're really not supposed to laugh, so then of course I start feeling the need to laugh even when nothing funny is happening.

Now that we'll have Smash, I can start waiting for Xenoblade Chronicles X. Even though I never played Xenoblade Chronicles, it looked like a really good game and I can't wait to see what they do with X.
No "I'm Really Feeling It" jokes

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

As a huge Xenoblade fan, I can safely say that X looks amaaaazing. It's apparently 5 times larger than Xenoblade too, which is just crazy.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935

Well I have to agree with you, after ORAS, I think the sequel to my favourite game of all time is now my most anticipated game. I can't make you get XC and I understand how hard it is to get, but it I will always give it my highest recommendation to anyone. Failing that there is of course Chuggaconroy's LP of it right now. It's absolutely fantastic, and even just watching the first few parts will show you what you've been missing. But it is a game to be experienced rather than just to watch, not much beats Xenoblade's final boss + ending IMO. But there's my 2 cents on the matter. Xenoblade Chronicles X hype!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I had a strange dream that a Miiverse admin and a user would be playable as DLC, and would be showcased at E3.

I remember playing the admin, and his specials used a lot of bombs.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I had a strange dream that a Miiverse admin and a user would be playable as DLC and would be showcased at E3.

I remember playing the admin, and his specials used a lot of bombs.
Go back to bed. And don't come back here til you have a dream about King K. Rool becoming a playable DLC character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom