• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Why mess with perfection?
For the most part it's not bad as most of them use the B2W2 soundtrack versions, it's just that some of them like the Legendary Beasts and Giratina reuse their themes from Gen 4, which do have a more noticeable sound differences between the two games. Also, based on the Deoxys theme, I'm sure they would've sounded even better remixed.

Also, here's a video of Hoopa Unbound (the new form):

Edit:
Yup and because of online, things like this aren't really needed, but still nice. Except if they get their Hidden Ability. Make a legal Contrary Serperior happen, dad.
It may be soon enough, the hidden Abilities for Amaura, Tyrunt, and the Gen 2/5 Starters apparently can be traded now. Which hints that they may be available at some point in ORAS.

Last edited:

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Posting again as I want to know
Guys, I'm thinking of getting this for 3DS (just came out today): http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/c7KSQeIGqDbHZ2QLlD5L4wUiLatzhVOM

Sure, it's $8, but who knows when Nintendo will man up and release their own chat system that should've been available from the beginning (that won't be shut down thanks to ****ing child molesters). It looks like it's a lot like the DS' PictoChat but with extra content.

I'm holding off buying since I want to know if anyone else is interested using it with me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You can also
obtain three starters by beating the Elite Four three times. First time Johto, second time Unova, third time Sinnoh
Seriously? That's kind of awesome. Though I have all of the starters already. But it'd still be cool to get.

I sometimes think they are doing Pokémon remakes just for fan service lol.
Isn't that always the reason for these remakes? Kind of goes without saying.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
For the most part it's not bad as most of them use the B2W2 soundtrack versions, it's just that some of them like the Legendary Beasts and Giratina reuse their themes from Gen 4, which do have a more noticeable sound differences between the two games. Also, based on the Deoxys theme, I'm sure they would've sounded even better remixed.

Edit:

Hidden Abilities for Amaura, Tyrunt, and the Gen 2/5 Starters apparently can be traded now, so hopefully we'll get those soon!

HOLY CRAP.

AND THAT IS NO EXAGGERATION.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It may be soon enough, the hidden Abilities for Amaura, Tyrunt, and the Gen 2/5 Starters apparently can be traded now. Which hints that they may be available at some point in ORAS.

My totally legit bred HA Johto and Unova starters are now worth something!

D

Deleted member

Nintendo europe confirmed mewtwo will be a payed dlc a little later (probably in summer 2015)

And as for me

3ds version of smash registered the wii u version too go
Good thing Mewtwo is paid DLC. Now those who don't have either a Wii U or a 3DS can play with power. :troll:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I watched hamayama's stream again. I started watching right before he/she entered the Cave of Origin to fight Groudon. It was amazing. It's a bit different and way more epic from what you'd normally expect.

Also,
[spoilers]On another stream, the streamer went up the Sky Pillar with Zinnia. The music playing throughout was Rayquaza's theme. Y'know, the one that played when Rayquaza was flying toward Sootopolis in the cutscene in Emerald?[/spoilers] Kinda fangasmed there. :laugh:

I'll pass on ORAS guys.

It has too much water :/
So does Earth. Stupid 70% water.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that (aside from Legendaries, Events and the obvious ones like the majority of Gen 6'ers [curse you Game Freak, I miss the Dream World] and Shedinja) Skaloth, Vigiroth and Slaking are the only Pokemon without an actual Hidden Ability.
So Misunderstood. :(

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
And that's why you must stop Team Aqua!
But why would you want to stop Team Aqua? Life needs water and life is important, stop complaining and learn to use repels!

Nah. They made Fire Red / Leaf Green just because Hoenn didn't have the Pokémon FR/LG has. Not sure about HG/SS.
Is "Hoopa Unbound" the new form's name?
From what I've heard, that's the name.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that (aside from Legendaries, Events and the obvious Shedinja) Skaloth, Vigiroth and Slaking are the only Pokemon without an actual Hidden Ability.
So Misunderstood. :(
No, all Pokémon with Levitate that aren't called Duskull, Dusclops and Dusknoir don't have an HA as well. And some legendaries do have HAs, the Sinnoh box legendaries, the Kanto birds and Mewtwo IIRC.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Can we just take a look at this magnificent image :

Art.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I dont know if I should buy the game digitally so I can play it first thing tomorrow, or buy it physically Saturday.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935

Edit:

WHAT ARE THOSE MOVES!?!?!?!? Wow the day I get Diancie, I get hyed for Hoopa lol. (Diancie is awesome BTW :) )

R0Y

Smash Master
I can't wait to spam "Ready when you are", "you shall be purified," or the pole taunt like it's "You're too slow" offline.

Do it online and get banned :p

Still can't believe they buffed Zamus but not Palutena in the latest patch though...that makes NO sense.

Last edited:

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
I still to this day ponder how this man still has a Youtube channel.

It could be my imagination, but why did they give him a pointy crotch? Is that supposed to be his private bits?
You and me both.
His time is coming don't worry. He dun ****ed up last week so it's only a matter of time now

Strofirko

Smash Master
Heathstone heroes of warcraft is on the competition,a fu**ing cards game is trying the GOTY,smash bros no,farcry 4 no,sunset overdrive no,but a stupid F2P game is trying the GOTY,I am losing my faith on gaming media.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
WHAT ARE THOSE MOVES!?!?!?!? Wow the day I get Diancie, I get hyed for Hoopa lol. (Diancie is awesome BTW :) )
Hyperspace Fury, it's a special Dark type move that hits for 100 damage. IIRC, it also lowers the Def. stat of the user.

Because the last thing Hoenn needs is more water. Team Magma are the true Pokemon heroes.
There's no such thing as "too much water", Team Magma are imposters! Team Aqua are the true visionaries!

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I can't wait to spam "Ready when you are", "you shall be purified," or the pole taunt like it's "You're too slow" offline.

Do it online and get banned :p

Still can't believe they buffed Zamus but not Palutena in the latest patch though...that makes NO sense.
Paluntena's tilts have slightly less end lag. So that's a thing.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
They're only vision is making Hoenn worse. At least Team Magma is trying to do something for the good of all.
What's the benefit of removing all water from the region if you kill everything in the process? Life needs water, and in a drought they'd die of dehydration, is that really the world you want!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom