• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I just watched the entire video of DSP playing Smash 3DS and I feel some braincells dying right now. In fact, I think my entire brain is dead because @Dromader has changed his name to @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles or is my mind messing with me?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I just watched the entire video of DSP playing Smash 3DS and I feel some braincells dying right now. In fact, I think my entire brain is dead because @Dromader has changed his name to @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles or is my mind messing with me?
I think it is, I never heard of this Dromader fellow despite having him as my NNID, just ignore that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Don't be embarrassed for having a sense of humor.

Maybe if you were laughing at a funeral or a business meeting, THAT'S when you should loath yourself.
I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral, can't understand what I mean? You soon will.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
50 minutes here before it's midnight... And another week left.

*insert @ elusiveTranscendent elusiveTranscendent 's crying Greninja gif here*

But don't you want to see a "top level Street Fighter player" in action?
Sounds interesting. Will check it out once, but not now.

AND:

The song that plays is the Slowpoke song.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Positive Knuckles is proud to be a piece of meat. Can't blame him, we're all pieces of meat.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Wow.... I missed a lot today....

Well I wish you guys in the US a lot of fun with your Smash Bros for Wii U once it's out.

I still need to finish Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze.... :T

Soul.

More Knuckles the Knuckles, Chuckles the Chuckles, the Great Emerald's power allows Chuckles to feel the power of Knuckles; those muscles would rather be flexed because he has no fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom