• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Some people are theorizing one reason they have the pairing with AKB48 is because the roster is 48 characters

Assuming ONLY the characters we know about are in, that comes to 48 characters

(Including Bowser Jr, Duck Hunt Dog, etc.)

That would mean NO new additions
AKB48 has 139 members :troll:
Get ready for Super Smash Mugen :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hey I'm awake
Is Galacta Knight still a confirmed Alt. Costume or do I have to change my icon/signature/text color back

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I still don't know if Poison from Final Fight is a male or female. #confused
If I'm remembering right, the part about her being a transvestite only appeared in American manuals and whatnot in order to thinly justify beating up women. Anything regarding to her gender these days are more so jokes about that.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
If I'm remembering right, the part about her being a transvestite only appeared in American manuals and whatnot in order to thinly justify beating up women. Any jokes regarding to her gender these days are more so jokes about that.
So... It's like Birdo? Female in the west and male in the east?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think Ono said something about her being post op internationally sometime when Street Fighter x Tekken was halfway done. Then again, certain lines were removed from Ryu and Chun Li regarding her gender since it was offensive to the LGBT community.

Either way, she's still hawt regardless of where she's got a feature length Dong or not. :troll:

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I think Ono said something about her being post op internationally sometime when Street Fighter x Tekken was halfway done.

Either way, she's still hawt regardless of where she's got a feature length Dong or not. :troll:
Birdo's hotter though...

TheDetective007

Smash Rookie
Hey guys Zipzo is streaming and answering live questions with Relax Alax on his twitch! Check it out if you want!

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Actually, I just realize it's the opposite situation.

Poison was a transvestive in Japan, but was labeled as female in international localizations, but then it sort of got hazy as time went on with no concrete answer but at the same time supporting the former side.

Speaking of transvestite, one pet peeve I do have is that some people don't understand the technicalities of transvestites, and simply label any androgynous male as a transvestite. To be a transvestite, basically the person is psychologically not their associated gender, meaning for example despite being male they identify themselves as female or vise versa. For example, Amane and Bridget are technically not transvestites because they still identify themselves as male, while Birdo and Poison are transvestites because they were male but want to be identified as female.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Zelda U and Xenoblade X will be in a competition over the largest overworld in a Wii U game, but all know damn well that the later will win hands down based on the recent news.

xSinCarax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xSinCarax
3DS FC
4313-2082-1946
Zelda U and Xenoblade X will be in a competition over the largest overworld in a Wii U game, but all know damn well that the later will win hands down based on the recent news.
I cant wait for both games....Is going to be so much fun

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I can't wait for Friday.... AKA the day of destruction

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I was just wondering. What part of the Zelda timeline would the new Zelda fit into? Any ideas?
I think it either has to be after Zelda 2 or after Twilight Princess/FSA. Though I am leaning towards Zelda 2. It's open world, and it's supposed to resemble the original Zelda. And according to the leak I posted it's about the villain trying to revive Ganon, like Zelda 2. Also look at Link's design. Those sideburns are the most prevalent in the heroes downfall timeline and not really seen anywhere else.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I guarantee you everything will be unlocked on September 13th, less than 1 hour after the game comes out.

Which is exactly as sad as it sounds.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Funny how no one minds MSMarioSonic liking Birdo, yet everyone criticizes Cliffjumper's love for Rouge and Diddy's obsession with Impa. Do I sense favoritism?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I can't wait for Friday.... AKA the day of destruction
Some guys on youtube plan to get the game even earlier. I know one dude bout to have a stream on the 11th or 12th

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Funny how no one minds MSMarioSonic liking Birdo, yet everyone criticizes Cliffjumper's love for Rouge and Diddy's obsession with Impa. Do I sense favoritism?
Are you saying you don't like Birdo?

I was of the assumption everyone here had an affinity towards Birdo.

Anyway, I can't wait until Super Smash Birdo 4 comes out in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom