• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
But not warioware wario.

Which is the main wario in smash.
To be fair, does it really matter? It is still an Wario based alt colour just like the Wolf one. In Wolf's case, it's not even exactly the same as Wolf. Since when did he rock fuschia and indigo by default, anyways?:p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have a new avatar. Quite trollish, if I do say so myself, which makes it a good choice for the times about to come. A certain troll goddess could appear at any moment...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I thought it was 8 recolors you could choose from?
This was the E3 demo. Notice the lack of Dark Samus, Dark Link and America Mario.

He had that every game.
Tis b different m8.
Which is unfortunate for Wolf. I think he might be cut. But I guess we'll have to wait and see on that. Less than a week anyhow.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I have a new avatar. Quite trollish, if I do say so myself, which makes it a good choice for the times about to come. A certain troll goddess could appear at any moment...
Just remember that Dark Pit is going to end up as the scapegoat this time around, so make sure you're ready for that.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
As cool as all the newcomers look, the six cuts (Snack, Ice Climbers, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Lucas and Wolf) that have been thrown around by various leaks sounds excessive. I understand nothing could be done about Snack, and I can understand why Squivysaurtle would have low priority, considering the amount of Pokémon already there. (though looking at the amount of Mario characters, I kinda "understanding" it less and less)

But the Ice Climbers could go solo or be a Wii U and NewDS exclusive, anything to avoid breaking the "two game rule". Wolf and Lucas are

Melee had 5 cuts, and to be honest 3 of those were deserved.

Young Link was replaced by Toon Link, plain and simple. (technically, he's coming back since the gear will allow you to make Adult/Toon Link lighter/heavier and you'll probably be able to give them fire arrows too! :awesome:)

Pichu At the time of Melee's release, there were 250 Pokémon, the idea of having one evolutionary line take up two slots is just ridiculous. If they wanted a Pikachu clone, Jolteon or Magnemite would have fit the bill much better than Pichu.

Dr. Mario should've been a costume. Period. (even though I hate him less than the other two, Roy should have been the one to come back, and have the Koopaling be refered to as Roy Koopa)

Even Roy, I can kinda understand. He had had only one game, and a Japanese only one at that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder when they'll announce the swimsuit DLC. It'll be insane.

Just remember that Dark Pit is going to end up as the scapegoat this time around, so make sure you're ready for that.
I'd personally would wait to see how he plays before passing any judgement. It wouldn't really feel right. Chances are he might be a last minute addition. I can get that. I would have preferred Wolf again myself, but hey, no big deal.

Doc is still the best among them all.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Changed my avatar to my faceq because why not

Also I'm so glad Peach has her fire power up dress, same for Rosalina

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
My favorite anti hero in gaming would probably be...
Nina Williams or The Boss.
Though their anti hero status is debatable...

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I'd personally would wait to see how he plays before passing any judgement. It wouldn't really feel right. Chances are he might be a last minute addition. I can get that. I would have preferred Wolf again myself, but hey, no big deal.
I'm really savvy about this fanbase. I know people are going to hate Dark Pit because he's a clone and not Ridley and Sakurai is biased and blah blah blah.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Armor King because of the fact that he beat the living **** out of Marduk in the fifth and sixth Iron Fist Tournament for killing his mentor. Marduk gets hospitalized a lot, now that I think about it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think mine would probably be Bass. Nina is cool too, but I don't know if she qualifies as an Anti-hero.

I'm really savvy about this fanbase. I know people are going to hate Dark Pit because he's a clone and not Ridley and Sakurai is biased and blah blah blah.
It's bound to happen with these crossover games. Everybody wants to see their favorite characters. Hell, I've got no problem admitting that I'd like to see certain characters too. But they aren't the only worthwhile thing in the game. Even if they aren't playable, I'm still getting the game. There's too much I like already.

We should just be glad tripping is gone and the Smash games don't have some crappy gem system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom