• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sure, keep spamming videos and gifs and you will see what might happen to you.

Just remember that Dark Pit is going to end up as the scapegoat this time around, so make sure you're ready for that.
Hence my avatar choice. Basically my (maybe not so) subtle way of telling the whiners to deal with it.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Why the hell are we doing an all out image/video war?
because I posted a leak that was apparantly over a year old but I didn't know that and all of a sudden everyone started correcting me, forcing me to use jontron reactions. because I'm upset.

(also I only used two pleasdon'thurtme)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
because I posted a leak that was apparantly over a year old but I didn't know that and all of a sudden everyone started correcting me, forcing me to use jontron reactions. because I'm upset.

(also I only used two pleasdon'thurtme)
Well if it's worth anything, my bad for pointing out after it was mentioned.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
One last Hip-Hop remix. This one is Megaman 3. I'd have this a character select theme or something.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
They really needed Spyro and Crash in that game. (PSASBR)

Whatever the cost. Only reason I'd play it.

Last edited:

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
One time I wanted a character in smash, and I got that character in
but he was a clone
and i never played as him
because he was right next to all the other clones
and he spat in my face
and so i hated him
and he flew into the moon
and killed the transformers
the end

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I was just wondering. What part of the Zelda timeline would the new Zelda fit into? Any ideas?
Probably after Skyward during the time people are resettling back into Hyrule. it'll have been a few years and then some s*** goes down where Link must save the day. Again.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They really needed Spyro and Crash in that game. (PSASBR)

Whatever the cost. Only reason I'd play it.
Blame Activision.

Well, at least they had Ratchet and Clank. Oh, and Sly Cooper too, though they are still owned by Sony. So that made it easier. But the only character in that roster that gets major props is Sir Daniel. Now that's a real call back.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
One time I wanted a character in smash, and I got that character in
but he was a clone
and i never played as him
because he was right next to all the other clones
and he spat in my face
and so i hated him
and he flew into the moon
and killed the transformers
the end
You talking about Wolf?, Ganon?, perhaps even Dark Pit?

Seems very easy to manipulate it to be the character you want.

Though by just answering it, I got Wario anyway.
Does this mean you're greedy and love garlic? Do you cheat to win?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They should've put Lara Croft in as another 3rd party character... oh wait... we have Nathan Drake,
They tried to get her. But Crystal Dynamics(the company that owns Lara Croft/Tomb Raider)didn't want her in and said no. I forget the exact reason. I think it had to do with not putting the Re-boot Lara before said Re-boot game came out.

So the more you know. Unless you already knew.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Anyone see this yet? It's pretty hype. I'm not even a big fan of the song, but I thought it worked perfectly and sounded awesome.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Speaking of characters that didn't got into PSABR, can someone remind why Cloud doesn't appears? I mean, come on, he's considered an icon of the PS1.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Speaking of characters that didn't got into PSABR, can someone remind why Cloud doesn't appears? I mean, come on, he's considered an icon of the PS1.
Because PS All Stars has a garbage roster. No Crash or Spyro, but they have Raiden, Dante and Big Daddy. Okay.
Also, the game sucks.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not really sure one that one. All I can assume is that they didn't have contact with Square Enix. Most of the other third party characters had new games coming out too. Hence using the unpopular "Donte", Isaac Clarke and MGR's version of Raiden. Though Raiden is cool.

Sucker Punch also wanted them to only use Cole if they made both Good and Evil separate characters. But most fighters have at least one of these character dynamics, so no big deal.

I'm dissapointed that Abe from Oddworld didn't get his DLC finished.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't think PSABR was exactly bad, it had its own things to make it a different from SSB and the roster had some nice characters like Sir Daniel; but it had very limited options, not that many characters compared to Smash, the sales wern't exactly as it was expected and of course, it's reputation as a Smash Bros. copycat.

Not really sure one that one. All I can assume is that they didn't have contact with Square Enix. Most of the other third party characters had new games coming out too. Hence using the unpopular "Donte", Isaac Clarke and MGR's version of Raiden. Though Raiden is cool.
On the good side, at least they didn't go for Lightning.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

BOND WITH ME!!!
Mere mortals could not possibly bond with me...

inb4 Mega Charizard X to go with your username
Nope, already had him as an avatar once, when they officially revealed him sometime before XY was even out. :p I tend to never use an avatar of the same character twice unless it's an art style of Lugia I haven't used before.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Because PS All Stars has a garbage roster. No Crash or Spyro, but they have Raiden, Dante and Big Daddy. Okay.
Also, the game sucks.
I think Raiden gets too much flack. In 2 of the 3 Metal Gear games he's in, he's pretty damn awesome. Especially in Rising.

I don't think PSABR was exactly bad, it had its own things to make it a different from SSB and the roster had some nice characters like Sir Daniel; but it had very limited options, not that many characters compared to Smash, the sales wern't exactly as it was expected and of course, it's reputation as a Smash Bros. copycat.

On the good side, at least they didn't go for Lightning.
Her Supers would just be her boring people to death.

GazWithPie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gazwithpie
I'm questioning if this is even a smash disscusion now .-.
I Guess I am the off topic one.
Lets talk about stages guys;D:kirby:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
PS All Stars is terrible. Probably has to do with the characters not being as interesting as Nintendo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom