• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc.Pringles

Smash Cadet
Well shoot, got my hopes up for nothing. Oh well, so long as Mewtwo and Ridley return, I think we're looking at the most epic roster update. chorus men would be a welcome addition as I imagine their play style would add variety (never played nor know anything about rhythm heaven). I remain optimistic..

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Fierce Deity Link looks badass. (And hey, Young Link is back! :troll:)

Alph is an interesting addition. (Probably what Lucina would be if she didn't get promoted to a separate slot with changes.)
What Sakurai SHOULD have done was introduce Alph instead and freak everyone out that Olimar wasn't returning

It really doesn't. Everyone seems to be forgetting that though.
He's not in the leaked roster though

D

Deleted member

Pictures of the Fierce Deity and Alph costumes? Cool!

I'm sorry, I can't even take Mario Miis seriously anymore...

Only reason I downloaded a Mario, right here.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone remember these games

I had these games and loved them

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The leaked roster wasn't the full roster.
Do we know that for certain?

Also the Ninka leak, which EVERYTHING has come true so far, bluntly states that Wolf has been cut without questioning it

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
All I need is to catch a catfish at the lake. On my fishing trip, I've caught one full grin bluegill so far. And that's a great start for now.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Not a single bite for the last thirty minutes with them scaly ******** trolling us from the water. Now I know how all the Sonics fans felt when they had to put up with SA's fishing levels.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Do we know that for certain?

Also the Ninka leak, which EVERYTHING has come true so far, bluntly states that Wolf has been cut without questioning it
I guess but there's still room for more characters from the CSS leak. Even the Ninka leak has another 4 characters.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I actually liked the fishing levels.
I wouldn't say that they're bad; it's just the frustration of waiting for a bite, maneuvering the bait to the right spot and the worst part: reeling it in only for it to be a small fish or your bait being snatched clean off.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I guess but there's still room for more characters from the CSS leak. Even the Ninka leak has another 4 characters.
I'd be more inclined to believe if the leaks so far didn't say it without questioning it

But everyone that has leaked is sure wolf is cut

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ahh. Ok. Thats what I thought. I just wasn't sure which DLC leak it was talking about.

What about the part of the Ninka leak that mentions Dixie, Ridley, Mewtwo, and Chorus Kids?
That isn't part of the Ninka leak

It's a 4chan leak

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
That isn't part of the Ninka leak

It's a 4chan leak

Ok.

All-Star mode was still locked when the leaker posted those pictures though. I know he had access to it but it may not have been the full thing. So there still could be some characters left right? Also the CSS looks a little mixed up since some franchises are kind of divided. I know about Ganon in Melee but he was at least close to other Zelda characters. I still think there may be 1 or 2 left. I think the total in the leak was 48.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't say that they're bad; it's just the frustration of waiting for a bite, maneuvering the bait to the right spot and the worst part: reeling it in only for it to be a small fish or your bait being snatched clean off.
The worst part about that is that you loss lives every time the fish escapes.

Is Big so prideful of his fishing skills that he commits suicide if he fails to catch a fish?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Some people are theorizing one reason they have the pairing with AKB48 is because the roster is 48 characters

Assuming ONLY the characters we know about are in, that comes to 48 characters

(Including Bowser Jr, Duck Hunt Dog, etc.)

That would mean NO new additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom