• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I want to apply, but I'm afraid my younger age and occasional goofiness may get in the way.

Either way, it'd be nice to be considered for the job, and I'd be fine with either verdict.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I think I'd make a great mod, but that's only a personal opinion. it would make sense if I didn't get the position.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
One of the villains in Gaim made the decision to let 7 billion people die in order to save someone he loves

D

Deleted member

I think I'd make a great mod, but that's only a personal opinion. it would make sense if I didn't get the position.
I've applied twice in MKW.com and I didn't get the job; I really want to help with the site (Smashboards) and stuff, but yeah I agree with you.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If you stay consistently good, someday you might get a call. ;) Who knows?

Take this Quiz (Wich Mario character are you?):
http://snack.to/qdhm4m5k
My result: Peach
:eek:
I got Rosalina. I... don't think any of my answers were really close to her personality.
And the question for favourite colour has no blue (ironically.)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You keep using that word

I don't think it means what you think it means

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Starfox 64 is an awesome game. I just beat it again. I like how you send the payment invoice to the general at the end.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
this is too awesome
this got me hyped as **** (even more so that it's my fav band)
My favorite band as well at the moment. = )
Not crazy about that song though, usually just skip over it when I listen to that album lol.

But that's a pretty pumping AMV(GMV?).

Twewy

Smash Lord
Starfox 64 is an awesome game. I just beat it again. I like how you send the payment invoice to the general at the end.
Fox must've been a massive wimp canon-wise, he's broke as hell come Adventures.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Who the heck is Jenifer Laurence or whatever BTW

The internet was all talking about her or something

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't get to play the whole game. But what little I did play, the controls were so buttery smooth. Felt better to move than some Gamecube or PS2 games.

So who in here made that application? I did, lol.
I didn't. I already know I wouldn't be a good mod.

You and @ Starcutter Starcutter got my vote though. If that counts.

Last edited:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I didn't think Tomodatchi Life was worth the $40 I payed for it.

It felt like you have up to 100 of those Tomagatchi things in one, and there were next to no real negative consequences that happen to your mii's besides them getting bummed out occasionally. Doesn't mean I didn't like the game. It's fun, charming ans quirky, but not worth $40. $20 maybe.

Fox must've been a massive wimp canon-wise, he's broke as hell come Adventures.
8 years of no work and sharing the loot among 4 crew members will do that to ya. Also maintenance costs for the Great Fox and Arwings must not be cheap.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

It felt like you have up to 100 of those Tomagatchi things in one, and there were next to no real negative consequences that happen to your mii's besides them getting bummed out occasionally. Doesn't mean I didn't like the game. It's fun, charming ans quirky, but not worth $40. $20 maybe.
I figured it was, that's why I didn't get it

Speaking of which, at a lowered price Freaky Forms is pretty fun

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
...Huh, catching up a little bit on this thread. You can apply to be a mod?
Eh, won't bother. There's a 100% chance I'd be rejected like I always am for things like this and not just because of my typical bad luck :D

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
No kidding. I made him over 91,000 sp$ during my last run. What the heck, Fox?
Didn't Falco leave by then? Maybe without some useful backup Fox got screwed over. I mean, we all know Slippy sucks. And Peppy is "too old for this ****.", right?

...Huh, catching up a little bit on this thread. You can apply to be a mod?
Eh, won't bother. There's a 100% chance I'd be rejected like I always am for things like this and not just because of my typical bad luck :D
That statement is a little depressing. If you are actually interested, you should at least try.

Last edited:

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman

It felt like you have up to 100 of those Tomagatchi things in one, and there were next to no real negative consequences that happen to your mii's besides them getting bummed out occasionally. Doesn't mean I didn't like the game. It's fun, charming ans quirky, but not worth $40. $20 maybe..

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Miiverse also reminded me at my dissapointment of no Ms. Pac-Man costume

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Take this Quiz (Which Mario character are you?):
http://snack.to/qdhm4m5k
My result: Peach
:eek:
The question that asks what your favorite color is....DOESN'T HAVE BLUE!!? I mean I'm guessing the color all match up with various Mario characters(though for some of them I'm not sure who with), but they've got like eight colors and not blue?!

I got Toad btw.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The question that asks what your favorite color is....DOESN'T HAVE BLUE!!? I mean I'm guessing the color all match up with various Mario characters(though for some of them I'm not sure who with), but they've got like eight colors and not blue?!

I got Toad btw.
The quiz didn't have a lot of things I would have chosen

Probably how I got Mario of all characters

pickle962

Smash Lord
Speaking OF miis, I found a great site where you can download Mii's of anything and everyone including real life people onto your 3DS/Wii U using the QR code feature in the mii maker app. I spent at least an hour I reckon downloading the Griffin family, Homer Simpson, Charlie Sheen, Nostalgia Critic, AVGN, etc. Oh and I got perfect replications of the Miis shown in the official image for the mii fighters on the official SSB4 site too!

Link: http://www.miicharacters.com/

Oh and does anybody know if there will be an amiibo figurine for the Mii fighters? I personally hope there will be one as I know just the man to train into an unstoppable killing machine. All I shall say about him is this. Look behind you in a certain state for that's where he's going to be :demon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom