• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Here's a picture that Zipzo (or someone at the current Japan demo event) took:

There's the alleged "Wolf skin" for Fox.

Also, there's no Galactica Knight costume for Meta Knight, contrary to rumour. Everyone has eight palettes and/or costumes, and Waddle Dees consist of Dedede's stage entrance, and appear in his victory screen.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077

Also, there's no Galactica Knight costume for Meta Knight, contrary to rumour. Everyone has eight palettes and/or costumes, and Waddle Dees consist of Dedede's stage entrance, and appear in his victory screen.
Oh yeah, that does look a lot like wolf. Huh.

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
Speaking OF miis, I found a great site where you can download Mii's of anything and everyone including real life people onto your 3DS/Wii U using the QR code feature in the mii maker app. I spent at least an hour I reckon downloading the Griffin family, Homer Simpson, Charlie Sheen, Nostalgia Critic, AVGN, etc. Oh and I got perfect replications of the Miis shown in the official image for the mii fighters on the official SSB4 site too!

Link: http://www.miicharacters.com/

Oh and does anybody know if there will be an amiibo figurine for the Mii fighters? I personally hope there will be one as I know just the man to train into an unstoppable killing machine. All I shall say about him is this. Look behind you in a certain state for that's where he's going to be :demon:
My Miis (Some)
M

L

P

R

D

BM

W

JA

BP

OW

PH

TC

MC

EL

H

TH

BS

E

BM

U

MC

ML

TS

RR

FK

VG

PO

B

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Shrooby, why did you have to remind me BiTF is ending. Why.

Also, I just realized SmashBoards is the only forum I browse that hasn't closed down. I'm nostalgiaing hard over here...

Last edited:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Ladies, gentlemen, and others,

Observe the current sexiness:

Oh hey Fierce Diety! That's pretty cool...(looks to the right)

ALPH?!?! ALPH BRITTANY CHARLIE LOUIE AND HOCOTATE PRESIDENT CONFIRMED

THE PROPHECY :O

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
I wouldn't jump to conclusions there, YoshiSonic. Just because I have a canker sore doesn't mean I'm going to come down with a fever and vomit uncontrollably.

Or at least, I hope not.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
I wouldn't jump to conclusions there, YoshiSonic. Just because I have a canker sore doesn't mean I'm going to come down with a fever and vomit uncontrollably.

Or at least, I hope not.
:urg:....well at least Charlie and Brittany have a high chance.

Wanted to troll with my main man Louie and Hocotate President though..

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
:urg:....well at least Charlie and Brittany have a high chance.

Wanted to troll with my main man Louie and Hocotate President though..
Errr...

It's apparently been confirmed that Olimar has 4 alt colors and Alph has 4 alt colors. If unlockable alts are a thing, I suppose there is a chance, but it's looking like it's just Alph.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Errr...

It's apparently been confirmed that Olimar has 4 alt colors and Alph has 4 alt colors. If unlockable alts are a thing, I suppose there is a chance, but it's looking like it's just Alph.
I can confirm that this has been confirmed.

Let no one affirm otherwise.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I'm pretty sure they only made Alph because it is the easiest. All they really need to do is staple the "hurt" damage eyes on normal Olimar to Alph, and change the hair a bit.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
The phrase 'dead ringer' refers to someone who sits behind Chuck Norris in a movie theater and forgets to turn their cell phone off.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Spy has gotten to the point where nearly all the classes have a way to counter it, and the tools he does have aren't very useful.

That being said, it's adorable when a Spy tries to trick/stairstab me. I like to watch him do an epic MLG pro jump from the stairs only to take a pipe to the face.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I posted in the wrong thread lol, but here's what I wanted to say:

After beating the ch7 of spm, my doubts are confirmed: the Paper Mario series was influenced a lot by the mother series in philosophy and gameplay.

Those who beat spm will know what I'm talking about. it's not the first time I see evidences like those, but this one is very solid.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ladies, gentlemen, and others,

Observe the current sexiness:

Fierce Deity Link looks badass. (And hey, Young Link is back! :troll:)

Alph is an interesting addition. (Probably what Lucina would be if she didn't get promoted to a separate slot with changes.)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

That Pit costume reminds me a little of his black costume from Brawl, since his laurel crown and arm band change from gold to silver. There are a few differences, like the flashy purple scarf, presumably to differentiate from Dark Pit.

And Fox looks a lot like Wolf. Same gray shade and clothing colors. Doesn't mean Wolf is out, though.

Doc.Pringles

Smash Cadet
Has anyone seen this "leak" by chance? Before anyone gets their hopes up, I saw it the current Demo leaks comments, so the validity is wary. Regardless, I figured it possible I missed something..

In it we can see what looks to be a nicely organized roster (though it doesn't agree with previous iterations) containing The original crew plus Dixie, Ridley, WOLF, Mewtwo, and Chorus Men. There is also a suspicious slot after ganondorf that is conveniently covered up (perhaps a character already revealed and I am overlooking it).. Personally, I feel like all of the above, with the exception of chorus and Dixie, look shopped, but wanted to hear your opinions..

Anyone?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Has anyone seen this "leak" by chance? Before anyone gets their hopes up, I saw it the current Demo leaks comments, so the validity is wary. Regardless, I figured it possible I missed something..

In it we can see what looks to be a nicely organized roster (though it doesn't agree with previous iterations) containing The original crew plus Dixie, Ridley, WOLF, Mewtwo, and Chorus Men. There is also a suspicious slot after ganondorf that is conveniently covered up (perhaps a character already revealed and I am overlooking it).. Personally, I feel like all of the above, with the exception of chorus and Dixie, look shopped, but wanted to hear your opinions..

Anyone?
It's been proven fake for ages now, it reuses a lot of old icons.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Anyone?
I've seen that image a million times when the Potential Roster/Stage Leak thread was open.
It's fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom