• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Spyro
Crash
Bomberman
Sonic
Mega Man
Conker
Pac-Man

All are wellknown franchises that are dead or at the point of being dead right now and I'm sure I'm still forgetting some of them.
Pac has it the worst, he sold his soul for fruit. As a result, we now have Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Spyro
Crash
Bomberman
Sonic
Mega Man
Conker
Pac-Man

All are wellknown franchises that are dead or at the point of being dead right now and I'm sure I'm still forgetting some of them.

And is Ratchet and Clank still alive?
Banjo tho

Ratchet is in a wierd state, hes getting a movie and an HD-remake of the first game on the PS4, his last trully new game was last year I think, Throught the portal or something, didnt do too well though.

If you want to pick a dead Sony franchise, pick Jak.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Banjo tho

Ratchet is in a wierd state, hes getting a movie and an HD-remake of the first game on the PS4, his last trully new game was last year I think, Throught the portal or something, didnt do too well though.

If you want to pick a dead Sony franchise, pick Jak.
That's a funny way to spell Crash Bandicoot.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Spyro
Crash
Bomberman
Sonic
Mega Man
Conker
Pac-Man

Spyro needs a reboot not this Skylanders crap.
Crash needs a reboot post haste.
Bomberman hell yeah
Sonic, omg
Conker reboot for XB1
Pac Man World 4 or GTFO.

And yes R&C is still alive and active

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It's funny how the french version of Smash4 still has the french announcer from Brawl. I guess he was the best to suit him in my country. It's weird, because in Melee and on the N64 version, it was the english one, but now, they just stick with the same announcer from Brawl.

This was the useless trivias of Luggy. What, disapointed ? Well here's a Dr.Mario for you :

Eat yo'own pills kid, those aint' healthy for you.

R0Y

Smash Master
Spyro
Crash
Bomberman
Sonic
Mega Man
Conker
Pac-Man

Spyro is sort of alive as part of Skylanders, one of the biggest franchises in gaming.

Sonic still sells decent and has okay games sometimes (Generations and Colours.)

Mega Man is dead.

Crash is dead

Conker is dead.

Pac-Man still gets bad games.

Ratchet & Clank is still alive. Remake of the first game coming out next year along with a movie.

D

Deleted member

So the new PM is out now?

I can access it by selecting "update" on the PM menu?
PM releasing on time? IMPOSSIBRU!!!

I appologize. I too, know what it's like to try and cram things in last second and make sure everything is included

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Have you guys seen this? Someone made a somewhat functional Super Smash Bros. game for the TI-83 calculator.

Pretty cool I must say.

D

Deleted member

Well, the AC Unity bug ''faces'' look pretty much like the Lazor meme:

Coincidence??

D

Deleted member

Have you guys seen this? Someone made a somewhat functional Super Smash Bros. game for the TI-83 calculator.

Pretty cool I must say.
NO ITEMS. FOX ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION.

featuring falco from the star fox series

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Who cares about Project M when Smash 4 is out in 5 days?
*raises both hands*

I am so out of the loop. I'm so used to calling them "PMBR."
Yea. They are the Project M Development Team now. Probably got tired of people confusing them with the other Back Rooms for the other games, because the other BRs did tier and rules and all that stuff while PM team didn't do that stuff for PM.

Soul.

The only thing Ubisoft is good at is Rayman and lol, all they do is port Rayman 2 just so they can try out the engine on the new consoles.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So here's a question, would you guys prefer a hypothetical Fire Emblem on Wii U to be a new game or remake? I would personally love if there was a Fire Emblem based off of the doomed future which Lucina came from to prevent from happening.
I think the next Fire Emblem game will be related to Awakening almost 100%. I mean, they'd be daft not to, considering the success they got last year. But I still personally prefer the Tellius duo. Because Laguz.

D

Deleted member

Oh, so how long does it usually take to actually release from the intended date?

Me. For five more days at least.
They released 3.0 roughly 4 hours before the day ended. I remember downloading 2.5 the day after it was supposed to come out, but other than that idk. It'll be best to just wait for now.

Yea. They are the Project M Development Team now. Probably got tired of people confusing them with the other Back Rooms for the other games, because the other BRs did tier and rules and all that stuff while PM team didn't do that stuff for PM.
Makes sense. Project M doesn't even have an official ruleset or tier list or anything. or do they

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I was really hoping to be able to take 3.5 to a Project M Smashfest too. Guess that isn't going to happen now, and probably won't go either now because I don't wanna play P:M until 3.5 gets released.

R0Y

Smash Master
So later-era GC controllers with the longer cords (like the white one from Japan) had worse analog triggers? Is this true?

Apparently they feel cheaper too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So here's a question, would you guys prefer a hypothetical Fire Emblem on Wii U to be a new game or remake?
I'd prefer a remake, but only if it was a remake of Binding Blade. Or one game that contained both Blazing Sword and Binding Blade.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hey guys whats going on?

Oh I see, its the usual.

Soul.

Why do they keep nerfing Tink oml. PM 3.5 changed the Young Link NAir to the Brawl TL NAir. What.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Why do they keep nerfing Tink oml. PM 3.5 changed the Young Link NAir to the Brawl TL NAir. What.
Not a nerf.

I've played on older controllers at Ultra Arcade when I went to a Smash 3DS tournament and they had Melee there as well (but didn't bring my own GCC as I was there just for Smash 3DS but had some time after the tourney ended)... I prefer my White GCC to them by a lot, feels tighter and more responsive to me.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Wait....it's not a nerf?
Not really. Project M Tink didn't get much mileage out of his Sex Kick compared to other character. Not to mention top Tink player Lunchables liked the change and said it wasn't a nerf. And PMDT Jolteon said that if the change to Nair was a nerf to Tink then they did a pretty bad job at nerfing Tink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom