• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
It's not a rule as far as I know, but I think it's safe to assume if your professor doesn't show up in half an hour, they're probably not coming at all.
It mostly happened between lessons so there wasnt much to be done anyway but hang out in the school halls, but it wasnt common for teacher to be that late honestly. If it happened at the end of the school day though you bet people just left after 15 minutes :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The reviews are going "Boom" all right.

So I'm in my government class right now, and the class is supposed to start at 9:00, and the professor doesn't show up and it's been six minutes.
Go on a Wiki Walk. :p

Is that a rule in the US? Sounds wierd, as Im used to teachers being late by even 30 minutes in some cases.
30 minutes is a too long. Though we don't usually leave if a teacher doesn't show up. We just hang around the classroom.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm betting when the Animal Crossing x Mario Kart 8 dlc comes out we'll see a **** ton of Isabelles

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This is why I'm refraining from playing Link online, I want to wait until the hype dies down. We're still in the phase of driving all the new vehicles, trying the new characters, and unanimously voting for one of the new tracks whenever one comes up.
Except for Ice Ice Outpost.
**** Ice Ice Outpost.
I do apologize since I haven't played Mario Kart 8 yet, but what about Ice Ice Outpost?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've been looking around, and some are saying there are other playtesters later on in the credits (or simply uncredited).
I hope so. Not that the game isn't a disaster glitch-wise. 06 had a very tiny list of glitches, even if it had quite a lot of unpolished gameplay, but those are not glitches regardless. Knuckles/Rouge's climbing glitch(same controls, so same issue), Silver being able to launch another PC out of bounds, Shadow's homing attack glitches, and Silver's small glitch that allowed you to get through a door. Besides those 4(or 5 if you count Knuckles and Rouge separately), there's other issues, but those are things like poorly designed gameplay like the Mach Speed section. No, sidestepping would not do much to help. Losing less rings and going at a more tolerable pace is what fixes that kind of gameplay. Unleashed's Day Stages was barely an improvement, to the point that some prefer the Mach Speed sections. Colors/Generations/Lost World did a far better job, though, of fixing that type of gameplay, outside of making the Homing Attack worse, anyway. Locking on halts gameplay speed pretty badly, if not ironically due to the idea of us preferring to go faster and smoother. I'm still waiting for them to find a legitimate speed that doesn't include bad gimmicks or stuff that halts gameplay for no reason whatsoever.

Staarih

Smash Master
I just did some online racing in Mario Kart 8, the first time after I got the DLC, and you guys weren't kidding with the amount of Link's seen there haha!
I sort of got a sense of more satisfaction by beating them all with a randomly colored Yoshi.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I hope so. Not that the game isn't a disaster glitch-wise. 06 had a very tiny list of glitches, even if it had quite a lot of unpolished gameplay, but those are not glitches regardless. Knuckles/Rouge's climbing glitch(same controls, so same issue), Silver being able to launch another PC out of bounds, Shadow's homing attack glitches, and Silver's small glitch that allowed you to get through a door. Besides those 4(or 5 if you count Knuckles and Rouge separately), there's other issues, but those are things like poorly designed gameplay like the Mach Speed section. No, sidestepping would not do much to help. Losing less rings and going at a more tolerable pace is what fixes that kind of gameplay. Unleashed's Day Stages was barely an improvement, to the point that some prefer the Mach Speed sections. Colors/Generations/Lost World did a far better job, though, of fixing that type of gameplay, outside of making the Homing Attack worse, anyway. Locking on halts gameplay speed pretty badly, if not ironically due to the idea of us preferring to go faster and smoother. I'm still waiting for them to find a legitimate speed that doesn't include bad gimmicks or stuff that halts gameplay for no reason whatsoever.
I always wanted to see a Sonic game done in the style of Mario 64/N64 platformers. Just have every world be an open area that you navigate using mechanics based on gaining and using momentum. Might sound wierd but hey, trying it out once wouldnt hurt.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Hey, is that @Tobi_Whatever I see?
And if even Miiverse sees this as a terrible game, you know SEGA really messed up:

You would think he has more important issues than getting fed up about the color of Sonic's arms, like his burned-down house.
Wow so many bugs, I think the bit of more than they can chew. they should have just made one game and have the show come out in 2015 like they said before, SEGA really rush this game.

D

Deleted member

I do apologize since I haven't played Mario Kart 8 yet, but what about Ice Ice Outpost?
It's fairly bland, it feels cramped, and it has difficult to pull off shortcuts that don't give much benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Wow so many bugs, I think the bit of more than they can chew. they should have just made one game and have the show come out in 2015 like they said before, SEGA really rush this game.
Wasn't this game in development for like 2-3 years? That's even more time than what you need to at least make the game function well lmao. I believe it's red button the one in charge of this game and not Sega itself btw.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Wasn't this game in development for like 2-3 years? That's even more time than what you need to at least make the game function well lmao. I believe it's red button the one in charge of this game and not Sega itself btw.
If that's the case, they should've got Intelligent Systems to do it instead of Red Button.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If that's the case, they should've got Intelligent Systems to do it instead of Red Button.
No. Intelligent Systems needs to first show off SMT x FE, release Codename S.T.E.A.M., and release Fire Emblem Waifu Wars before that can happen.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Gone for a day and Sonic Boom tanks.

Funny, as i was defending the game in the Skype group.

Oh well.

uncanny Bird LIFE MOVES ON.png

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Atleast it's not a mash of colours with thwomps that make tidalwaves out of the track that makes me want to hurl.
Did you expect anything ASIDE from a mash of colors?

I mean, it's called RAINBOW Road. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
SNES Rainbow Road is the worst Rainbow Road. Okay, that was a lie, the Super Circuit one is, but nobody played that game anyway.

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
Cheaper Amiibo deal at US ToysRus soon.

3 for $30 is less than what the Australians can can get 2 Amiibo for.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm back. What's new ?

I hope not a lot...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
SNES Rainbow Road is the worst Rainbow Road. Okay, that was a lie, the Super Circuit one is, but nobody played that game anyway.
Congratulations, you just made an enemy. Not really, everything's fine. But IMO, SC is one of the best RRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom