• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Not really. Project M Tink didn't get much mileage out of his Sex Kick compared to other character. Not to mention top Tink player Lunchables liked the change and said it wasn't a nerf. And PMDT Jolteon said that if the change to Nair was a nerf to Tink then they did a pretty bad job at nerfing Tink.
Oh. Interesting. I guess we'll see how the change turns out.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I can't help but anticipate some reviews of Sonic Boom. It's gonna be hilarious hopefully.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
You know what? I feel Sonic Generations is the best Sonic game gotten in quite a while and one that deserves to be called a great video game.

R0Y

Smash Master
Not a nerf.

I've played on older controllers at Ultra Arcade when I went to a Smash 3DS tournament and they had Melee there as well (but didn't bring my own GCC as I was there just for Smash 3DS but had some time after the tourney ended)... I prefer my White GCC to them by a lot, feels tighter and more responsive to me.
So they're different at any rate.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I will admit, I thought Sonic Boom showed some promise and I don't care about the franchise anymore, but damn, did it bomb hard.

Say what you will about how Mega Man is treated by Capcom nowadays, but I sometimes think Sega can do worse stuff with the Sonic franchise.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I will admit, I thought Sonic Boom showed some promise and I don't care about the franchise anymore, but damn, did it bomb hard.

Say what you will about how Mega Man is treated by Capcom nowadays, but I sometimes think Sega can do worse stuff with the Sonic franchise.
Even if we take into consideration Mega Man DOS?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Hey everyone, what's...
sees what everyone is discussing.
Tries to escape.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Meanwhile, Mario Kart 8 is looking good :

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So anyword on that on the guy that is suppose to have oras eary and posting pics today and on the pm update?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If you die in the game, you die for real!
SAO?

Did you already accept Dark Pit as your lord and savior?
I thought he was just part of the Holy Trinity: :4drmario::4darkpit::4lucina:

They're secretly the true holders of the Triforce.
:4drmario: - Triforce of Wisdom - He does have a lot of knowledge in anatomy.
:4darkpit: - Triforce of Power - As an angel, he's more powerful than a mere mortal.
:4lucina: - Triforce of Courage - She grew up in a ****ed up world and held her own against impossible odds from a young age. Can't get more braver and more badass than that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
SAO?

:4darkpit: - Triforce of Power - As an angel, he's more powerful than a mere mortal.
:4lucina: - Triforce of Courage - She grew up in a ****ed up world and held her own against impossible odds from a young age. Can't get more braver and more badass than that.
What is SAO?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Meanwhile, Mario Kart 8 is looking good :
If done right, this could do as a screamer.

SAO?

**** Lucina. And not literally.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What is SAO?
Sword Art Online. Anime series about an MMORPG that kills players IRL if they're killed in-game. Very popular, but in my opinion, not that great.

**** Lucina. And not literally.
Did you just bash one of the clone trio?

Be ready for a world of pain. You violated an important secret rule of this thread.

The apocalypse has been forwarded by a second, too. You inconsiderate soul.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sword Art Online. Anime series about an MMORPG that kills players IRL if they're killed in-game. Very popular, but in my opinion, not that great.

Did you just bash one of the clone trio?

Be ready for a world of pain. You violated an important secret rule of this thread.

The apocalypse has been forwarded by a second, too. You inconsiderate soul.
Nah it's a Game Grumps reference of a horror film reference.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Me @Momoeshie and @legendofrob1 are hosting a tourney tomorrow at 7 EST, I made the mistake of not creating it earlier, so I just made it.
Now I have to ***** this link out until I get bites.
I have some regulars signing up once I hear from them, anybody interested?:happysheep:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Hey hey hey hey hey hey guys
http://challonge.com/fokoieaf
We should join this tournament.

Me @Momoeshie and @legendofrob1 are hosting a tourney tomorrow at 7 EST, I made the mistake of not creating it earlier, so I just made it.
I have some regulars signing up once I hear from them, anybody interested?:happysheep:
Speak of the devil. Hm...I might be able to join. I'll have to see about tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

I don't think the ability to match coloured blocks counts as having a lot of knowledge in anatomy.
Hell, I don't even think he's a real doctor.
Well of course he isn't.
He did get his degree by watching House, Scrubs, and E.R after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I may join this, provided its not one of the tourneys that allows only 1 of each character in it.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Hey hey hey hey hey hey guys
http://challonge.com/fokoieaf
We should join this tournament.

Speak of the devil. Hm...I might be able to join. I'll have to see about tomorrow.
Actually I might postpone it a week.
I may join this, provided its not one of the tourneys that allows only 1 of each character in it.
It's not lol
You can sign up now if you want, I'm going to postpone it though.
The WiiU version will be out by then, buuuut not everyone will have it Day 1

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So, I've watched the second episode of "Sanic Bum", and I have to say : it's okay.
Yes, the writing is a bit crappy on some characters, but overall, they did an okay job. The only character that I've really liked in this was Eggman/Robotnik, his writing was maybe better than the other characters because he was the main thing in the episode. But overall, it's okay, way better than the games.

What ? At least they tried, not like the creators of the games on 3DS and Wii U.

I don't think the ability to match coloured blocks counts as having a lot of knowledge in anatomy.
Hell, I don't even think he's a real doctor.
I've always imagined that Dr.Mario pressed pressure points for dealing more damage for some reason. Combine this with the electricity and you got a doctor that now is actually good at matching pills, finding pressure points and kick the crap out of you.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I guess he was trying to rack up damage.
Also lol I was talking about those tryhards who main Lucina and just use Shield Breaker.
No like he literally did that all match. It was hard to punish because it traps you, and it didn't help considering all he picked was Battlefield.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Actually I might postpone it a week.

It's not lol
You can sign up now if you want, I'm going to postpone it though.
The WiiU version will be out by then, buuuut not everyone will have it Day 1
Yeah, like me who is not getting it till christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom