• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If you can't answer this question, then all is lost.

EDIT: Thought you meant whether Miis will get costumes, which I thought was self-evident.

If you're inquiring as to specific costumes (hats, coats, etc.), then know that the Miis didn't seem to be playable at the Japan demo event, so no info has surfaced pertaining to them.
I was refering to the latter. A shame, but thanks.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Hey everyone! What's going on? I'm just here basking in the information :3
Countess Elizabeth Bathory allegedly bathed in the blood of young female virgins to preserve her youth and vitality.

If only she had lived in the modern era, that she might have instead basked in Smash Bros information. It would have been ten times more effective.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
It's official, Pacster is falling into the dreaded Uncanny Valley just like the Smurfs and the TinTin. *shudders*
It wouldn't be nearly as bad if he didn't bare his teeth like that.

The design is actually tame without that detail.

Last edited:

Golden Gallade

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3823-9001-5955
Countess Elizabeth Bathory allegedly bathed in the blood of young female virgins to preserve her youth and vitality.

If only she had lived in the modern era, that she might have instead basked in Smash Bros information. It would have been ten times more effective.
And that's how I quit life.
So no Peach panty shots in Smash 4?
Moders plz

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Everyone seems to forget that the... panty shot move is her side tilt, not her up tilt.

PKmeloa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3394-3640-7660
I actually found the 3DS version to be a bit awkward. It's going to take a lot of time to get used to the 3DS as a smash controller as opposed to even the Wii U's controller which I adapted to pretty quickly. To me the Wii U played the most like PM- the 3DS was mostly comprised of me attempting to wrap my head around doing all the stuff I'd normally do with a full game controller.

Now, if Nintendo gets -really- smart and releases not just the smash 3DS, but also a circle pad pro shaped like a GC controller... :awesome:

Zipzo is probably the source for about 90% of everything you're hearing right now. If you want confirmation, you can ask him. :p
Circle Pad Pro won't work for Smash 4 :/

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I asked Cleverbot if Ridley is playable. He answered: I believe so. HABBENING!!!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If Ridley isn't playable, I'll laugh.
Not in an "In your face" way, I'll just laugh.
Because Sakurai is such a goddam tease. :B

Nielicus

Smash Lord
If Ridley isn't playable, I'll laugh.
Not in an "In your face" way, I'll just laugh.
Because Sakurai is such a goddam tease. :B
Well, I'm gonna laugh in your ****ing face LOL so you better watch out cause I'm not holding back ****

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well, I'm gonna laugh in your ****ing face LOL so you better watch out cause I'm not holding back ****
Well, that escalated quite quickly.
I do want Ridley in, I'm just saying I'd laugh a bit if he wasn't because the Sakurai Tease is real. :B

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I would not be helping you at all by giving such stuff to you. It's bad for your health.

Unless you want my help to further approach the Gates to the Afterlife.
Excuse me Mr. Frostwraith Mod, sir. May I have a 1 v 1 with you on October 4th pleeeeeaaaase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom