• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Old Freddy, Bonnie and Chica start roaming on Night 2 as well.
Well there goes any chances of me winning on my first Night 2 attempt...

Roy is still in Smash guys!:4roy:
Ridley is too big!
This gif brought to you by Luigi's nose!
Time to tip the scales!
I'm really feeling it!
When Chucklehead Tom gets sent to the insane asylum, Alfonso takes over being Chucklehead Tom!
Alfonso: Leave it to me!
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
"I'm really feeling it!" is a dead joke already?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
No. Now can I interest you in some aura? It can be yours today for three easy payments of $172! Order now and I'll double the offer! Double the amount of aura for double the fun! And remember: Behold the power of aura!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well there goes any chances of me winning on my first Night 2 attempt...

"I'm really feeling it!" is a dead joke already?
Those were overused jokes, not dead jokes. I still find I'm really feeling it! funny, but not everybody does.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Arrows fired!
Where you at, @HunterNinjaReaperPirate98 ?

In other news, the :4lucina: figma has more pictures!

Now we need a :4robinm: and :4falcon: figma to recreate the trailer. Chrom will get his chance another day...

Oh my gosh I need this in my life.

Anyways, I register for Spring Semester classes tomorrow and I don't know if I should take Science and Ethics or Global Peacemaking. Any ideas on which one I should take? I need one for my humanities requirement.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oh my gosh I need this in my life.

Anyways, I register for Spring Semester classes tomorrow and I don't know if I should take Science and Ethics or Global Peacemaking. Any ideas on which one I should take? I need one for my humanities requirement.
I know right? Hopefully more can be made for the other FE lords.

Science and Ethics seems interesting since there is the issue of morality with the advancement of science. In the end, it comes down to your own interests.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

Science and Ethics seems interesting since there is the issue of morality with the advancement of science. In the end, it comes down to your own interests.
I need a Micaiah one. Lyn would be nice too. (Once I play her game first.) I'm leaning toward the Peace Making class since it might be a bit easier for me. I'm not really too interested in either of them, so it really comes down to that.

the8thark

Smash Lord

Can we bring :roymelee: back before we bring in yet more FE lords?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Corocoro is here, we didn't get any new Megas, instead they confirmed all of the legendaries aside from the birds and Mewtwo are available in the game. There's also a plotline involving Matt/Courtney, Zinnia and Rayquaza.

Also, they alluded to Deoxys in this picture:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I need a Micaiah one. Lyn would be nice too. (Once I play her game first.) I'm leaning toward the Peace Making class since it might be a bit easier for me. I'm not really too interested in either of them, so it really comes down to that.
I say, go with the easier yet fun to learn class. I chose the former since Science vs. Morality debates interest me.

kylexv

Smash Master
Corocoro is here, we didn't get any new Megas, instead they confirmed all of the legendaries aside from the birds and Mewtwo are available in the game. There's also a plotline involving Matt/Courtney, Zinnia and Rayquaza.

Even Volcanion? :troll:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So, I just got the SB theme for my 3DS. It's pretty awesome, the main menu now plays music from Shattered Crystal, and yet, this is the first major theme for a specific game that is free to download.

The evidence is just too real.

Soul.

No new Mega Evolutions yet? What the game has doesn't interest me, so...

R0Y

Smash Master
Ugh, I hope I don't have to wait a day for Smash Wii U. Waited nearly 7 years and all of a sudden 1 day feels like torture.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Youtube must be glitched, can't listen to all these videos without the audio going crazy over me.
At least Smashboards is still hanging on!:4pacman:

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Youtube must be glitched, can't listen to all these videos without the audio going crazy over me.
At least Smashboards is still hanging on!:4pacman:
Don't you be bringing in bad vibes! You know better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom