• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Well... "His" bio says "Female"...
He became Applejack due to the power of the prank, and Applejack is female.

I hate being sick... i'm in a perpetual sick loop. :(
I've had a sore throat since two days ago. It got better yesterday afternoon, but flared up again during the night. I assume tonight will be the same...
My right nostril is also runny.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Not bad, but the question was 'How are little women called?' so your answer is too long.
That's an easy one.
"Ponies :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:"

(And yes the troll faces are absolutely necessary. As they show that I am attempting to be humorous and not in anyway trying to be irritating.)

D

Deleted member

I hate being sick... i'm in a perpetual sick loop. :(
Join the club, I've had the flu for about a week now. It's gotten a lot better, but now it's to the point where I'm coughing almost constantly.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So I saw this in the other thread:
I agree with it. 10/10

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I never expected Five Nights at Freddy's to ramp up the stress level 10 times what it was for the first one. I'm pretty sure a FNaF3 is gonna come out by April.

this is every night. god damn

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Can we make jokes about Roy being "The Cool One" now instead? Cause his title in the boxing arena made me laugh for some reason.

No...?
___

As for FNaF2 I've still only beaten Night 1, did so on my second attempt at it. May try Night 2 and a few of the following ones later tonight or I might wait till the weekend since I can stay up much later on the weekends. Playing it late at night in my dark and quiet room is gonna be fuuuuuun. I'm sure....

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Can we make jokes about Roy being "The Cool One" now instead? Cause his title in the boxing arena made me laugh for some reason.

No...?
___

As for FNaF2 I've still only beaten Night 1, did so on my second attempt at it. May try Night 2 and 3 later tonight or I might wait till the weekend since I can stay up much later on the weekends. Playing it late at night in my dark and quiet room is gonna be fuuuuuun. I'm sure....
Night 2 is like Night 6 for FNaF1. It's like they're all "**** it let's add in the other 7 to the mix".

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Night 2 is like Night 6 for FNaF1. It's like they're all "**** it let's add in the other 7 to the mix".
Well, I know both versions of Foxy come out on that Night, as does BB/Balloon boy. it was the last Night I watched on Youtube before deciding to see the rest for myself.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

STOP IT
IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE
Roy is still in Smash guys!:4roy:
Ridley is too big!
This gif brought to you by Luigi's nose!
Time to tip the scales!
I'm really feeling it!
When Chucklehead Tom gets sent to the insane asylum, Alfonso takes over being Chucklehead Tom!
Alfonso: Leave it to me!
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom