• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It's funny how people try to set up Calm Mind with Mega Slowbro, yet they end up being KO'd. Lol.
Haven't played on Pokemon Showdown for a long while. Didn't realise they added the recent Megas to the metagame.

But how did they figure out the stat boosts? Are they just placeholders till they get the data from the main game?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Haven't played on Pokemon Showdown for a long while. Didn't realise they added the recent Megas to the metagame.

But how did they figure out the stat boosts? Are they just placeholders till they get the data from the main game?
No, they got it from datamining the ORAS demo. GameFreak was lazy enough to let everything in, that's the same reason why people know 'Mega' Hoopa exists.

Soul.

They got the data from a pastebin link or so I heard. Every stat is correct.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
No, they got it from datamining the ORAS demo. GameFreak was lazy enough to let everything in, that's the same reason why people know 'Mega' Hoopa exists.
There's a Mega Hoopa? Geez, how about giving her decent stats instead of wasting time giving a new Pokemon a mega evolution... same with Diancie.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
There's a Mega Hoopa? Geez, how about giving her decent stats instead of wasting time giving a new Pokemon a mega evolution... same with Diancie.
We don't exactly know if it's a Mega yet, iirc. It only gains 80 to it's BST aside from the status quo of 100.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well, that's why I said 'Mega'. It received a lower stat boost than all other Mega Evolutions, making it unclear if it's indeed a Mega Evolution.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Mega Diancie's stats are godlike.

Just look at it

Your Madoka reference is wasted on mine self. For I've not gazed eyes upon such wonder that inspires you to post Madoka reference upon Madoka gif upon Madoka image that transcends upon time and space itself. Is it possible that you witness Madoka as your vision of God themself?

- TJ-Works, 2014

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Your Madoka reference is wasted on mine self. For I've not gazed eyes upon such wonder that inspires you to post Madoka reference upon Madoka gif upon Madoka image that transcends upon time and space itself.
If you ever get around to watching it, it probably won't be as good for you. I may be overhyping it just a bit maybe.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I have that there SmashBoards Malachite. Very close to my favorite shade of green.

Looks amazing with my text colour as well.

D

Deleted member

Smashboards sugilite or bust.
Anyone that doesn't use it can go away forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom