• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Why the Shulk amiibo is exclusive to gamestop!? Did they not learn from last time? I hate going to game stop to get things, they should stop doing this **** they better not do this with Xenoblade Chronicles X.
My two cents is that Gamestop has some Xenoblade exclusivity contract or something.

Soul.

Lmao a lot of these threads in the Wii U subforum are like...emotional.
"I want to play the Wii U version, but I feel like it'll get boring after playing it for days."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I might wait till Friday night before I play FNaF2 again. I don't have anything important to do over the course of the weekend so I'll be able to stay up much later, and make the experience a lot more creepier since I can make it darker and quieter. Not to mention I'll be able to spend more time playing it.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
My two cents is that Gamestop has some Xenoblade exclusivity contract or something.
Well they shouldn't with all the money they have they could just bring it over themselves, They need to stop playing it safe or they will go down the drain.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well if Ronald Reagan can be both a president and an actor, I don't see why not.
'Halloween: The return of Mike Myers 20 Years Later Part III. With Shigeru Miyamoto in his debut acting role as Michael Myers. Watch it now in cinemas near you.'

'Miyamoto is really believable as Michael Myers.' The Daily Telegraph.
'Best acting debut we've seen in a while.' Washington Times.
'5 stars for Miyamoto.' Bild.
'6/10. It was okay.' IGN.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
'Halloween: The return of Mike Myers 20 Years Later Part III. With Shigeru Miyamoto in his debut acting role as Michael Myers. Watch it now in cinemas near you.'

'Miyamoto is really believable as Michael Myers.' The Daily Telegraph.
'Best acting debut we've seen in a while.' Washington Times.
'5 stars for Miyamoto.' Bild.
'6/10. It was okay.' IGN.
Best Halloween film in the franchise. Would score a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes, would never get hate anywhere from anyone, and would beat out the original film and become an instant-classic.

Actor Miyamoto is ready to go and bring acting back to the life-like justice it deserves.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Halloween 58: The return of Mike Myers 25 Years Later Episode 3. With Shigeru Miyamoto in his debut acting role as Michael Myers. Watch it now only on Disney DDD.

"Miyamoto is rbelievable as Michael Myers, but it should've been Reggie." ~The Lovely Telephone
"It's just not fair!" ~Pit-ington Times
"0/10 No Mashpotato Samurai" ~Builderman
"Please stop E-Mailing me for a Quote." ~IGNorance is Bliss
Fixed to make it better

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

>Dragon
>Charizard

FAIL
What happens if Robin alone KOs it?
Does he/she die?
a la Awakening.

Charizard isn't a dragon unless it Mega Evolves into Mega Charizard X.
Why are the Fire Emblem characters thinking Charizard is a dragon.
I guess normal Charizard would be a dragon in terms of the animal, but it's not a Dragon type.

-----

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom