• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

The game apparently takes place in 1987
Maybe it's on the same year. Bite of '87 on January for example, then FNaF1 on November and on December the second one. How did they get the money so quickly ? I dunno, maybe the "Rich Grandpa" of the owner died and he got the money of him or some crappy thing like that.

I love how there is customs nights already prepared, like if it was little challenges. A nice touch.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, someone made an animation of how to play FNaF2 a nutshell

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So Sonic boom is still under embargo despite the game being out, Sega really don't want anyone to review the game do they. The only thing on Boom's meta critic page is 2 user reviews.
If something is buggy, it doesn't deserve a 10.

Even if it is a good game

Edit: On the other hand, if it's playable it doesn't deserve a 0

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
So there is like 11 different animatronics to deal in the new freddy's game.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Okay, I've searched a little about the animatronics. Again. Here's my infos :

- The new animatronics are the easiest to deal with, since they are easy to spot and easy to dodge. However, since they won't attack you right away like the old ones, they create a mind game were you don't know when they're gonna attack. Note that Toy Bonnie is the quickest of them all and only comes from the vents, Toy Chica is in the middle and comes from the main hallway and Toy Freddy is the slowest and also comes from the hallway. Those 3 are pretty easy to deal with.

- BB a.k.a the Balloon Boy is a dong in this game. He doesn't attack you, but instead attracts the other animatronics. He only comes from the vents and is the only one who talks by saying "Hello". You can't make him go away with the mask on, but watch out, he's the only animatronic that doesn't do anything and instead uses other animatronics to kill for him.

- Manglet a.k.a new Foxy works like the new ones, except that she's very slow for attacking you. However, it's theories that she attracts the Old Foxy to your room, just like the BB. She's hard to spot, as the sound she makes are only radio statics. She can kill you, but it's easy to avoid her. Just use your mask and flashlight, and it will be alright.

- Old Freddy, Chica and Bonnie are much harder than the new ones. First of all, the mask seems to be "less" effective than the new ones. Why ? Probably because they come to your office right away, rather than simply creeping in. You need to react quickly when they are in your office, since they're still chances that they will kill you, even with the mask on. They generally appear on Night 3. Chica and Bonnie comes from the vents, while Freddy comes from the main hallway. They can be tricky at times, and create mind games, like faking an attack. They are really dangerous, watch out.

- Old Foxy appears at Night 2 and is pretty tricky to deal with. First of all, he's the second counter to the "Camp in the mask" technique, because the mask doesn't work on him. He's also your main reason to keep your flashlight up, as it's your only way to make him go away. However, he's much easier to spot on, and he's slower than the first game. But watch out, he's still a threat.

- Golden Freddy, while I don't know how he appears, seems to work like before : spawning in your room with no alert and attacking you quickly. He doesn't crash the game, but can be a thread when he's in the office. The mask is your best and only way to avoid him.

- The Puppet doesn't have a proper A.I, or at least it's hidden. However, he's the main reason to not camp with the mask on, since he's NOT an animatronic. The Puppet spawn when the music spawns stops playing music and, if you let him without music for too long, will go right away in your office and kill you. He's a "Jack in a box", so you can prevent him from spawning. But it will difficult to keep up, since you have to deal with the other animatronics. He's like the Pirate Cove of the one : you need to watch it all the time. The Puppet is probably the scariest and the most dangerous ennemy of the game.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
BB also makes it so you can't use lights

and people say the best way to deal with golden Freddy is putting the camera up

He will not attack you with the camera up, and if you see him in the room you can survive by immediately putting the camera up

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
BB also makes it so you can't use lights

and people say the best way to deal with golden Freddy is putting the camera up

He will not attack you with the camera up, and if you see him in the room you can survive by immediately putting the camera up
So like in the first game, interesting.

Some people theorise that Golden Freddy has the first security guard stuffed in him, so maybe he also posseses the suit and is there to check if you are "slacking on the job" by not checking the cameras?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No one can get past night 6

According to the story, something big is suppose to happen the next day

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Its been a long time so maybe Im overexadurating how bad the control was, but I remember not having a fun time with them, especially parts when you take control of Tails and other friends, they just went all over the place (only remember Silver being kinda fun with all the telekinesis stuff)
Blaze did work well. Tails was somewhat hard to fly with, with Knuckles and Rouge having the climb glitch(but otherwise controlled well). Amy was my favorite, but I like going invisible.

Is Boom really THAT bad? Has someone here played it to confirm that it doesn't control good at all?
Only complaints I've seen is non-Controls related. General stupidity, dissonant music, poorly debugged, clipping. Try out the demo?

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Blaze did work well. Tails was somewhat hard to fly with, with Knuckles and Rouge having the climb glitch(but otherwise controlled well). Amy was my favorite, but I like going invisible.

Only complaints I've seen is non-Controls related. General stupidity, dissonant music, poorly debugged, clipping. Try out the demo?
WiiU version has a demo out? Imma check that out then, once my console updates.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Meanwhile, I now have all of King Dedede's custom moves. I wonder what the best way to get custom moves on the Wii U will be?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
What is the dumbest game y'all have ever seen. Me: The Rescue of Pops Ghostly.
Reason: Impossible to lose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom