• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:
C̵̨̩̯̪̤͚̲͗ͧͦ͒͐͂͆Ŏ̴̑ͮ̄̂͋̎̐̉̉ͯ͒͐͢͠҉̖̫̮̰̗̖̹̲̻̝͇̣̘̘̯͉͕̥̝͘N̡̦̥̲̬̭̔ͤ̃ͨ̀ͥ̄͐̈́̈̊̐ͧ́Ş̢̠͔̱̜̣̯͈̪͈͖͚̘̜̳͓͍̫̖̿ͤͩ̃̀̊͑ͩ͊ͤͫ͡͞ͅU̢̨̢̥̙̹̟ͬ̐̀ͩ͑͒M̴̸͎̺͍͇͎̻̤̗̟̹̜̮̺͉̰̹͖̖̾̓̒ͮͮ͂͋ͧͭͩ̈́ͨ̿ͅȄ̵̼̲̬͍̹̟͚̭̙͎̖̗̖̥͙̪͕͈͒̄͌ͬ̔̎̈ͯ̋͝.̧̡̻̘̹͎̣̟̩̖̝͚͍̯͈͙ͥ̈́̏͂ͪͮ̊̃͊͛̀ͤ̉̒̅͡͡͡.̲̭͍̟̺͈͚̤̯̠̃̎͋͆̚͢͡.͍̣̬̦̰̼͔̬͓̗͖̞̰̤̐̊͐̉ͮ͟͜ ̵̮̲̯̥̮̰͕̠ͮ̈͊͋͗̓̇̅̓͐̎͊̿̿̍͂ͮ̕͞A̷̗̪̪̺̖̤̾͆̋̏̅̓̕Lͭ̑́͏̴̸͖̲̳̜͓̗̠̳̠̥̺̠̫̖L̂̓͆ͯ́͊͋͏̵̣͇̩̬̯̩̜ͅͅ ͆̃̓̇҉̛̖͙̜̙̼̘̟̤͉̞̮̹̙͕̟̦̳͎͜͡͞S̴̶̥̦̪̘̦̱͚̝͇̜̝̟͎̐̈́͌̉̒̍̅͘Ḩ̨̳̖͉̹̫̠̜̦͉͍̪͍ͬ̓̔ͥ̎ͪ̽͡A̐̊̏̄̃͆͑̔͑͠͏̴̧̩̙͍͕̹̩̘̠̖́L̸̸̨̢͇̭̳̮̖͓̖̮̝͗̓̏͛͑͗̒̀L̻̰̘̮͐̋͗̅͂̌̏ͫͧ͒̿ͦͥͭ͌̎͊͗̅͟͟͠͡ ͂́̀̂ͯ͌̽̾ͬͯ̌̑ͤ̃́͆̋͝҉̟̼̱̥̱̯͇̻̣͉̣̲B̧̯̼͚̲̞̰̝̻̟̺̦̳́̎ͥͮ́̔̆̇̍̎ͨ̆͂ͫ̌̎́̀͜È̡͉̭̝̲̣̳̼͉̬̜͖͇̦̘̼̃͐̄̀͠ͅ ̧̰̯̘͈͕̟̼̳̼̣͕̪͓̻̯ͩ̈́͛̌ͤ̿͐ͯ͑ͪ͆͟ͅC͉͕̻͕̮̙͇̻̫ͯ̾̇̑̇́͒̇̊̋̽͠͝Ȍ̷̵͎̯͉͚̙̯̹͚̖̖̞̰͇͙̭̞̘̺ͭ̿͆̉̌͆̓̅̐̃͒ͯ̍͜N̷̡̝͈͚̺͙̟̞ͥ́ͣ̉͋͝S̵̫̯̬̞̝̦̳͎̺̥̱̠͙̪͉̝ͭͤͭͤ̏̕͘ͅU͈̥̠̝̖̰̰̝̤̺̺̘̬ͥ͆ͮ̑͐͢͡M̶̘̹̜͈̞͕͉̘̀ͩ͌̃̐ͬ̈̉͐̄͒̒̅͢͠͞͞E̵̡͇̼͚͖̖͍͒̿͗ͬ̃̓̍ͯ̆̇͝D̄̄ͣ͐ͤ̌̔ͦ̃ͭͨ͋ͣ̄̓̃̾҉̨̜̳̙̭̘͔̳̫͚̠̥̯̮͉̰͟͡ͅͅ.̨̫̣͚͙̦̟͍̭̱̺͍̮̱͕̼̘̻̙ͤ̄ͯ̽ͬ͋͑ͤ̿͌͠͡.̷̡̱̲̲͔̻̩̱̞̥̗͇͉̝̆ͮ̽̆ͬ͗̄̂ͯͤ́̕.̷̛͍̙̲̱̟̻͙̯͈̎ͧͦ̈́̋̿͢͟
P̙͚̞̹͂ͤͯ͊͑ͫ́o͑͑̅͌͗̓̎s͉̳̭̱͉͚͛ͫ̃ͭͥ̉̀ẽ͌r͇̠ͬ̍ͨ̾s̟͇̮̺͂ͥͣ̿̾͝,̞̑͒͗ͯ̈́̆ ̴̫̝̪͕̥̜̦̃̅͛t̆ͬḫ̟͙̜̜͇ͫ͋͒͂́ͧe̯ͣ̄ͤͤͨ̀ ̧̖͓͉̤̬̓ͨb̪͓̮̆͜u̟̙̹̫̜͛̄͆ͬn̠̽ͬ͑̌ͦ̑c̍̒̏̀̍̂҉͔͙͔͔̙͔h̻͖̼ͨͭ ̸͕̝̏͗̉͊ͣ̑ò͇̝̱͎̰̖ͬͮ͋͑f̱̣̜̦̜̙͔͌ͣ̐ ̤̣̰̾̀ͅy̡̦̘̦̳̖͑̃o͇̘̪ú͎̤̖̊́̏̅̉͝.̻͔͔͖

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Looks like Dr.Mario got an other theme other than the one from Melee :

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If SEGA is really putting a review embargo on Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric to hide the fact it's a broken piece of ****, this will be the SECOND YEAR in a row that this has happened.

Last year they did this with Aliens: Colonial Marines (a game that was also universally panned and had a review embargo).

So SEGA, :sonic: COME ON! STEP IT UP

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Sega should go back to that "Sonic 4" idea. Except instead of "Sonic 4," just make it Classic Sonic from Generations, since they actually managed to make that one work well enough. Hell, recreate the first three Sonic games (& Knuckles) in glorious 3D HD and that would sell like hotcakes. Either that, or just bring Chao Garden back as it's own thing.

If it isn't broken, don't fix it. If it is broken, and has been broken for over a decade, please stop trying.

D

Deleted member

If SEGA is really putting a review embargo on Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric to hide the fact it's a broken piece of ****, this will be the SECOND YEAR in a row that this has happened.

Last year they did this with Aliens: Colonial Marines (a game that was also universally panned and had a review embargo).

So SEGA, :sonic: COME ON! STEP IT UP
Seems to be the case, considering how bad it looks from the gameplay I've seen.
Sega should go back to that "Sonic 4" idea. Except instead of "Sonic 4," just make it Classic Sonic from Generations, since they actually managed to make that one work well enough. Hell, recreate the first three Sonic games (& Knuckles) in glorious 3D HD and that would sell like hotcakes. Either that, or just bring Chao Garden back as it's own thing.

If it isn't broken, don't fix it. If it is broken, and has been broken for over a decade, please stop trying.
Or just go back to the Colors & Generations formula. Those were the best Sonic games in years, and then they had to test their luck again by straying from the formula that worked.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
This is the reward you get for 100% completing the 3DS version of Sonic Boom:
There's so much wrong with this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sega should go back to that "Knuckles 4" idea. Except instead of "Knuckles 4," just make it Classic Knuckles from Generations & Knuckles, since they actually managed to make that one work well enough. Hell, recreate the first three Knuckles games (& Knuckles) in glorious 3D HD and that would sell like hotcakes. Either that, or just bring Knuckles Garden back as it's own thing.

If it isn't broken, don't chuckle. If it is broken, and has been broken for over a decade, oh no.
Fix'd. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Meanwhile I continue to not personally care about Sonic or Sega in general having never had a personal connection to Sonic. It was not among the game franchises that I grew up with, and I've only ever played Unleashed.

If it's true that Sega is trying to take down bad early reviews of the game atm, then that's a tad bit painful for me to hear. But mostly just hilarious. You can't hide crap like that for long once it's out.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Generations
That's what I just said. Except just Classic Sonic.
They need a full game of Classic Sonic, even if it's just a re-imagining of the first three Genesis games in the style of Generations, it's probably the best thing they could do right now outside of a legitimate Sonic Adventure 3.
Chuckle'd. :troll:
Now it's flexed.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Guys did you hear about the new balance patch for the 3DS:

:troll::troll::troll::troll:

:troll::troll::troll::troll:

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The patch must be pretty huge if it's severe enough to make old replays no longer functional. I look forward it anyways.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This is the reward you get for 100% completing the 3DS version of Sonic Boom:
There's so much wrong with this.
It's better than Sunshine.
It has that.
...The fact that someone already 100% the game in less than 11 Hours makes me sad.
Short Game, it be.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Something something I guess having to do with the Greninja distribution event?
Link OR/AS and Smash with your Club Nintendo and get a special Greninja (which I assume is for OR/AS, but hopefully also X/Y) based off his Smash counterpart, as well as Game & Watch Gallery 3 (for some reason).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Link OR/AS and Smash with your Club Nintendo and get a special Greninja (which I assume is for OR/AS, but hopefully also X/Y) based off his Smash counterpart, as well as Game & Watch Gallery 3 (for some reason).
The reason why Mr. Game & Watch and Greninja are featured in the same promotion is because they are the oldest and newest character respectively.

I guess that special Greninja will have his 4 special moves as the moveset: Water Shuriken, Shadow Sneak, Hydro Pump and Substitute.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The reason why Mr. Game & Watch and Greninja are featured in the same promotion is because they are the oldest and newest character respectively.

I guess that special Greninja will have his 4 special moves as the moveset: Water Shuriken, Shadow Sneak, Hydro Pump and Substitute.
I guess, but what was even the thinking process of making Game & Watch relevant to Pokemon.
"Have Pokemon OR/AS? Here's a free G&W Gallery game just for you."
Makes me ponder.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I guess, but what was even the thinking process of making Game & Watch relevant to Pokemon.
"Have Pokemon OR/AS? Here's a free G&W Gallery game just for you."
Makes me ponder.
I can think of no reason besides :4gaw: being the oldest character and :4greninja: being the newest character.

Obviously, Greninja is more marketable than Mr. Game & Watch so, it's not outlandish to make the promotion more focused on Greninja.

Unrelated, but your avatar reminds me a bit of the Miis in the Wii games. He has no legs.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Unrelated, but your avatar reminds me a bit of the Miis in the Wii games. He has no legs.
SOMEONE GOT THE REFRENCE
SOMEONE FINALLY GOT THE REFRENCE

Back when I was in Flipnote Hatena, I LOVED making Sprites based off Mii Characters (With the "Battle Mii" being my "trademark", you could even edit it's face), and my Drawing Style turned into said Mii "shape", so that's a story. :)

Last edited:

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
SOMEONE GOT THE REFRENCE
SOMEONE FINALLY GOT THE REFRENCE

Back when I was in Flipnote Hatena, I LOVED making Sprites based off Mii Characters (With the "Battle Mii" being my "trademark", you could even edit it's face), and my Drawing Style turned into said Mii "shape", so that's a story. :)
Your avi reminded me of Rayman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom