• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
"Dis gayme iz illouminarty, caol ze cops, plz. "
This is the game in general :

Anyway, I'm selling my old Xbox 360 for having some money to buy a Wii U for christmas. Should I take a Wii U special pack (with Mario Kart 8 for example) and smash, or a normal Wii U with Smash and more games ?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Found this on 4chan

Another one of those weird mini games
*looking at GIF*
Oh that's kinda cool, a nice little Minigame to relieve the stress of FNaF.
*looks at top of the GIF*
<_< Whatistha-
[Jumpscare]
*FALLS OUT OF CHAIR*

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It is truly beautiful.

A game of wonderful artistic value that makes one to reflect on many different aspects of life and its mysteries. I am in awe at such masterpiece.

It is as if winter has ended and now spring is blossoming. It's the start of a new beginning in my life without a doubt.

I am absolutely, eternally thankful for being fortunate that a random stranger in an Internet forum has given me such a moment of inspiration. I am forever indebted to you, RamOne-sama.

I feel like I'm going to cry of happiness at any moment. Such is the impact of the game in one's life...

Once again, thank you for this. I am truly grateful.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Imagina a dating game, between Luigi and Waluigi, translated with Google Translation. Well, here you go :

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Check this out

Freddy is spelling out "Save Them"

Now get on to your game theories
Da heck?

Well this game just got....some amount of being more bizarre, and interesting. I really do think I'm gonna have to get this game for myself today. And because of that, I'm probably not going to look any further into the game before I play it so that there's a few things left to surprise me with.

eideeiit

Smash Ace
What is the dumbest game y'all have ever seen. Me: The Rescue of Pops Ghostly.
Reason: Impossible to lose.
Hugo Bukkazoom, a Merrio Kart copycat. This game pretty much ruined the racer genre for me. It had some enjoyable aspects to it ( at least for a 9yo) such as combineable power ups, a jump that let you reach glitchy places and open stages (think MK's ballon pop matches), but fuvked it all up in the actual racing department.

THOSE GODDAMN RACES

You have to drive through about 10 gates to win. These gates descend from the sky as a pair of buckets attached to balloons that you had to drive through. The biggest problem are these gates. The buckets on them are huge (because the players are like trolls and elves riding bug shaped cars) and most of all SOLID. This alone wouldn't matter that much, but add FRIGGING SPINNING TO THIS! Everytime you approach a gate it starts spinning around randomly and you hit the buckets and are drained from all that speed you've amassed. At this point you're of course trying to reverse and try again, but now the CPU's that you left biting your dust have rubberbanded and are ramming you like a wave of inmates would after someone dropped the soap. Without a doubt, you were smashed god knows where and are dead last. NOW you get to a second shot at the ordeal of spinning ****-buckets with your chances of success not one bit better, but now you just have nothing to lose. And btw, those gates appear at random places in no order (ofc the the computer knows where the next one's at immediately). Oh yeah, did you think you have to like "collect" 10 gates? Think again! Slip up once and that rubberbanding I already mentioned makes sure that YOU LOSE.

I ****ing hate this game.

"9/10 IGN"

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Aw man, you broke Frostwraith...
I'm not broken, Kermit-san.

I am enlightened.

I was suffering the pains of life. The pains of existing. Not anymore.

Winter has ended, spring has arrived. The grey clouds and white snow gave their place to colorful flowers and a refreshing breeze coupled with bright and warm sunlight.

I am born anew.

[collapse="I feel like rambling for so long about my new life~ :3"]J̴̢̳͈͕͎͎̗̱̻͔̪͕͇̥͔̲̞ͩͣ̅ͭ̇̇̐ͩͪ̔͐̃ͩ̚͘Ȍ̢͙͉̦̰͈̥̮̘͖̗̙̫̫͙͆̎̃̌̑ͨͤͬ͐̈́͞͞I̵̵̛̝͚̬͕̘̗̼̯̻͙͙̝̻͎̱͚͙̋̀̃̈́ͧ̅̇̒͐̿̀̚͜N̶̨̛̝̪͔̬͉̫͒̆͋ͩ͆̊͑͒͗̌ͥ̑ͧ͆͒̂ͬ͞ ̴̢͔͈̳͉̤̰͓ͯͨ̾ͤͨ̊̌̈́ͬ̉͑́̉͂ͥͩ́͝U̡̗̻̹̰̠̞̭̳̹̠ͫ̌̚̚Ş̗͈̗̥̤̌ͩ͊͊ͨ͆ͨ̈́͗͡ ̸̡̠̫͖̻̪̞̪̀ͬ̑ͣ̀͟͡O̵͎͕͙̣ͪ̒̌͂͌͐ͪ̊̽ͣ̎̄̓ͯ̄͗͌̍͑͞R̢̟͎̼͎͇̘̦͓ͮ̒ͬ̿͂̎ͮͨ̍͌̇ͭ̔̀ ̢̛̮̲̖̤̠͉̺̼̼ͣ̌̑̑ͦ̀̀Ş͈͇͖͖̭̖̮̙͚̻͕̣͖̙̮̳̪̫͗̔̃̉̈̆̇ͪ͘͠Ư̧͚̘̰͔̞̝̱͓̲͔͙̗̾͗̊̾̏̑̓͑ͦF̵̳̳͔͉͉̫͙̪͍̪̫̥̩̂͗ͥͪ̅ͫ͐ͥ̾̓͋ͬ͊̏͋̀̀F̢̥̜̙̖̱̘͍͔͖͔̼̳̱̣͖̜͍̣ͮ͌͛ͪ̈́̀̀͟͝Ę̴̗͓̰̥̥̤̼ͤ̄̓̊͌̏̔̏͐͆̓́͡R̛͔̺̥̬͉̤̟̣͔̒ͫ̊̉́ͧ̎̓͡͠͡,͛͆̒̏̇̈́͂̓͒҉̡̡̪͔͈͇̪̗̟̮̱͕̹̟̻̖̮͖̼̙ ̷̡̽ͯͤ̈́ͤ͋̃̐ͫ̍ͩ̀͏̶̠̰̱͚̜̰̝̮̼̥̤̗̻̳͓ͅƯ̵̦̹̪̱͚͎̦̭͓̜̺͓̥̘̝̥̺̍̊͋̿͌̓͑ͥ̕͠͝ͅŅ͍̝̘̙̖͙͖̪̼ͩ̂ͤ̽̋͝R͇̤̝̘͙̈́̇̂͌̿ͬͫ̈́̾̀͘͝Ę͍̹̝̗̱͓̘̱̞̦̱͉ͤ͊͐̄ͣ́͒̾͋ͩͭͯ̋ͦͫ͋͠P̛͕͇̤͎̮͇̻̻̮͔̟̳̓̎͑̋ͤ͐ͨ͋̀̓̽̾̀̕͠ͅE̱̙͉͖̫̥̳͕͚͍̯̱͕ͩ̀̊͋ͧ̓͑̾͛͛̑̚͢Ñ̛̼̖̩̠̦͕̹̥͚̗̝̞͉͍̩̼͉͈̫ͫ̔ͤͩ͞Ţ̵͍̪͙̖̖̹̪ͮ́ͩͨ̎̂ͩͥͮͪͥ̅ͫ̋ͣ̄͘͞Ȁ̸̢̨̛̗͎̻̩̣̮͍̅́ͦ̌͐ͬͭ̄͋ͯ͆̄̃͂̓͜Ñ̙̭͖̮̮̘̞͚̥͑̉̐͊ͦͯͫ͑͠͝͞T̷͙̮̬̞̲̯͈̰̱̀̌͊̈̓͋ͤͩ͐͜ ̞̞̯̙̩̅ͤ͌ͤ́̀̀M̴̢̪̘͕̗̻͙̜̪͙ͮ͋̓͗̋͒ͭͣ̋ͤ̎̍ͤ̅̽ͦ̇ͩ́͘͜O̷̸̜̝̳͚̦̖͉̓̄̓͐ͧ̋̅ͦ̈́ͬ̃̑ͪ̄̈́ͬ̚̚R̶̡̞̠͎͉͎͇͙̬̼͚̲̱̪̦̣̂͋̔̐ͧ͒ͯ͑̄͢T̂̑̾ͮ̇͐̾͛ͧ̇ͥ҉͝҉̛̬̬̪̗̳̥͎͙͓͇͉͇̮̤̞̼̲̦͡A̛͓͉̲͖͐͊͂͌̈ͫ̉ͥͩ̎́̀̚͟L̘̬̠̗͍̋ͥ̌͆̈́͌ͫ̓ͮ͗̎ͭ̾ͭ́̔͟͝͞ͅ.̶̵̺̪͕̫̱̙̰̤͚͆͗̐ͣ̃̿̈́̉̏̏̽̄̇͌͊͆̑́͠͡

T̢̓ͪͭͤͭ͋ͨ̒ͨ͆͊̎͐҉͖̼̼͙͠Ḩ͖̣͔̭̥̪̮͇͚̥̳̠̥̰̪͖̈̔̋̊̌̎ͯ͑ͧͭͥ̾̀̚͞͠ͅE̝̗̬̲͕̞͍̯͉͋̏̈́ͦ̈͒͛̑̔ͮ̓̒ͥ͑ͪ́̀̕ ̍ͩͨͤ̏͑̓͏̨̤̫͚̖͡W̳̖̠̗̲͚̮̮̫͙͈̙̣͋̂̋ͯ̃̏͌̈́̅ͩͯ̈ͨ͐͒̒̌̏ͦ́́Ơ̝̘̙̘͓̣̰͓̞̙̬̝͍̥͚̩̫ͮ͊̅ͤ̓͗̈́ͫ͛̔̎ͯͮ́̕͟R̘̪͔͕̞͇̼̟̩͕̺̮͚͐̿́̒̒̈̀̀͜L̳͔̣̠̹̹̯̯̠̙̳̹͍̗̲̤̿̔ͣͯ̂̽ͤͮ́̚͡D̨̡̧̪̼͚͖̝̗̟͎͌̍̄͂͒ͦ̿ͫ̅̆ͦ̅͐̽̌̿̐̀͋ͅ ̍̆̃͋́ͮ̃̌̈͗͆̾ͮ̎ͤ̒̋͏̛͓̹͖̩̲̜̀W̓ͯͥ̅̐̐̏̓͏̮̪͇̞̳͕Ì̸̡̳̥̞͖̫̥̖ͦͥͮ͘͟͟L̵̩̬͚̫͖͔͇͇͎̻̣̆ͮ̿͑̑͑̅́ͅL͓̤̬̜̪̲̙̙̱̜̩̙̯̗̻̹͎̐͐́̾͛̾͒ͧ͗̔̽̌̍̓̚͢͜͟͡ ͪ̇̋̔̂͛̎͌̒҉̶͈̳̖͕̤͔̻͚Ḃ̪̺̞̟̯̲̝̤͖̦̄̍̾̄ͥ̆̔̔͂̉̈́͝͞ͅE͚̘̩̺̜̭̻̭̲̐̓̔̈͐͆̃ͣͤ̽̑̉̉͛̚͠ͅ ̴̨̛̖̳͖̞̭͓̟͈͚͈̞̲̪̠̳̲ͮ̌́ͫ̒ͥͦ͊ͦ͆̂̐ͨ̎̌͡ͅO̷͋̐ͦ͂ͧ̊̆̎ͪͤ͏̬̺̝̳͟͠͡Ū̢̦̜̖̱̤̱̬̮̬̠̿͆͂̚̕R̸̟̞͓͓̹͉̦͓̖͉̹̥͕ͩͨ͐̽̂̈́̅͂̉̔́̐̄ͯͨͯ̔̉͟͜ͅͅS̵̶̬̻͔̺̲̭̩̼͌ͭ͆̍̐̚ ̶̸̜͔̰̥̺̣̺͚͔̦͓̭͕͈̩̯ͬͯ̅̅̾̔̈̀̚̕͝Tͩ̓̅̀̚҉̶͉͙̫̰̹̗͘͢͠Oͨ̽̓͆̏͆ͪ̈́̒͑̇̔ͧ̉҉҉͍̹̲̖̳̜̫͚ ̡ͬ̀̔͐͜͏͚̠̰̝̭͓̟͕C͓̻̹̥͈͈͙͕̻̠̣̱͍̗̈́̑ͣͭ̾̅̓̿͊ͧ̆͜͝Ǫ̶̵̵̱̫͙̟̣̇̆́̉̐́͆̃ͣͪ̉͋̚͝Ņ̧̨͔̰͉͚̾̑̆̉̋̈́͗ͤ̿͊͐̂͞S̶̜̜̤̮̮͖̳̃ͭ̎͐͂̇̽̔̔̎̓́ͫǗ̦͉̬͚̱͈͍͖̗̮̣̘ͭ͋ͮ̈̅ͧ̏̄̊̌̿ͮ̕̕M̡̲̺͉̫̘̟̯͓̟̳̯̜ͬ͐͂ͧ͂ͦ͑̽̋ͯ̕͘͝͡ͅE̢̘͍͓̫̭͔̭ͯͭ͗̆̂̌̀̋̅̾͆ͦ̂̌ͣ̀́͠.̷̶̶̗͎̱̘͚̠̮̻̣̟̭͔͎͖̮͊̎̇̈̄̓̏͐͆͛̊ͦ̑̔͐ͫ̎̅̀ͅͅ
̫̬͇̻̜̞̱̯̃ͫ̏̏͘͜͢
̵̧͓̻͓̗̭̣̭̝ͮ̋̿̂́̎ͫ̆̀̓ͧ̕͜N̷̸̖̼̟̜͚̻̤̾͆̄̍͋ͪ̌ͩ̔̿ͪ̑ͦ̆̏̒ͣ͋ͮ͜͢Ơ̧͖̻̼̘̥̻̩̳̞̘̘̟̹̰̘͚̤̫̱̇͊ͨ͛̒̌͗ͮͪͨ̀́͢Ň̢̡̜̮̩̗͚̖͎̯͕͔̗͈̣͖̫͈̳͈ͮ̌̄ͬ͠E̡̬̻̣̤ͥ̉̀̈́͌͜ͅ ̡̲̺̻͈̱̙̱͉̘̘̺̖͚͉̪̜̃ͯͤ̀̈͘͜͠S̵̻̥͇̤̼͕͙̟͍̺͈̠͕̮̲̯͑̍̐͂̀͐̕͢͞Ḩ̵͈͈̭͍̹̬͚̗̪̹͓͕̳͙̠̼̰̫̑̑̅̈̇ͪ̍͗̒͊͛̂͛ͩ̒ͧ̓̿̚͟A̷̢͙̳͙̠̗ͮ̓ͬ̑͑̅ͮͤ̑̌̿̕͟L̶̷͉͇̲̗̘͙̬̬̠̻͔̳̞̻̖͖̣͓͍ͭͧ̇̋̆̔̅͂́̕Ļ̶̛̩͎͍̦̥̜͍͉̺̬̱ͭͤ͂͒̋̃̄̂͂ͧ̾͒̉̚͡ ̸͈͉͉͍̦̥̜̞̙̞̤̱͂̽͆͑͋ͮ͋ͯ̓͑ͪ͌ͩ̽͗ͮ̄͠ͅS̴̭̺̬̝̜̠͙̖̰͈͚̫͙̠͇͉̆̍ͫ̎ͯ̓̆̆͋̑͌̐͐͊̓̌͛̚͝ͅͅͅỰ̤͉̱̗̗̹̜̟ͥ͛̀̈ͯ̈́͐̀͟ͅͅR̴̢͈̣͉͇̙͔̩͇̥͖̖̣͗̐̒ͣͤ̾̀V̽͐̅ͤ̽̿͒̚͏̸̧̱̜̤̹͚̗̦͕͝Ỉͭͣ͐̅ͨͣ̋ͤͫ̐ͬͥͬ̉̑͋͋́̕҉̠̜̬̗V̡͇̯̫̹̱͚̣̪͓̲̹͚͎̖͓̦̽ͪ͋͒̈́̾͗̽̓̑̔͐͡͞E̔̉͋ͭ̒̈́͐͗͐҉͉͓̖̼̮̻̦̼͙͙̬̗̫̬̺̀ ̷̸͕̪̯̗̝̯͚͚̙͉̦̟̥̭̯̰͙͆̑͊̽̇̉̄͐̑͢͡Ţ̴̡̩̘̻̰̮̘̠̣̫͕̠̺̩̮̑̐ͤ̊̃́ͅH̏ͫ̌͗͛ͪ̀ͦ͊͐̈́͂̉̄́ͯͩ̉͏̴̨̛̝͓̖̥̼̥̺͉̯̜̰́ͅE̴̸̛̘̞̼̺̳̘͔̲̹̟̯̝͇͛ͪͦ͌̏̔ ̙̲͇̯̺̼̣͇̮̞̜̜͕͐̾ͯͦ͒ͤ̉̉̚͜͞͞Ȧ̭̣͇̫̺̘͚͚̮̝̞͙̩̻͚̿͒̈̓̎ͭ̉ͭ͑͞P̄ͦͬ̎̽ͧ҉̵͙͙̯̗̳̲̪͕̬́̕͞O̶̸̳͖̞͖͈̫̝̼̰͉͕̹̬̹̜̟̬̝̎̇̂ͣ̋̊͐͐ͪ́̀͝͞ͅC̛͙̱̱̲̙̘̲̝̖̪̮̞̼̤͈̱̱̄̎́͊̌ͤ̎̾̈́͆́͜A̧̩̤̱͓͎̦̙̳̪̲̹̳̻̦̖͈̹̼̫͋̓̏ͧ̋̆̅͋͋͆ͧͭ̚͞L̡͎͚̙̯̩̳̹̰̞̘̉ͩ̑̑ͤ̿ͩ͊͛́Ý̧̓ͯ͑̀͌̾̐̅̉͏͔̝̟̻̦̙͕̯͙̼̟͈̖̖̳̳̭͍P̶̳̲̖̭̜̯͎̞̓͒ͫ̆͌͗̈́̿̿ͤͪͦ̇ͮ͑͊͌̎S̞̭͍̞̲͓͌̏̄͆̐ͭ̓̍͒͆̌̈̂̕͢E̶̶̱̲̟͈̳͚̻̳͎͐́̌̓ͩ́.̷͈̹͖̹̳͔̪͔̬̦̪͇̯̙̦͕ͧ͛̀̀̒̑͆̾̉͒͊͝
̸̨̲͓̝̹̖̞͕̥͍̳̯͂̌͂̉̅̓ͫ͑̏́̄̓̊̆̆́̕
̐ͦ̆̏҉̧̬̱̰̺̰̦̙̞̥̣̮͕͖̲̞͓̱̮̕͝ͅLͣ̌̈̅̈̎҉̨̰̲̲̩͍̯͚͎͍͚Ȏ̅ͩ̈͌̽͂̍̐́̉ͬ̋̎ͦ̐̌̚͏̵̢̣̱̙̞̫̪̘͔̪̬̤̳̤̠́N͉̖̦̖̤̗̣̺̗͔̩̘̰̻̲̜̩͚̍̇̇͂̃ͥ̏̾ͣͯ̐̔͂̎ͤ̔ͤͦ͛̀͜͝͡ͅG͎̙̟̮̱͕̝̬̜͎̳̤̞͚̅́ͧ̏̃͟ ̸̡̞̱̞̦̯̲͖̝̘͈̺̯̻̝͖͙͚͊̾͗ͣ̆ͪ͂͊͒̀͝ͅL̈̀ͦ̋͒ͯ̆͛̉̈̃͊͒͏̡̪̰͖̝̤̖͇̪̯͔̬̰́I̶̧̧͕̠̻̙̘̞͇̰͍̋̾ͩ̊̓ͪ̇̌̈ͯ̆̓ͨ̔͑̀͠V̮͙̠̖͓̱͖̳̩̼̱̼̰͎ͬ͒ͬ͐̋ͮ̏̓̀̕͡ͅÉ͖̲̭̰̦̆̆̽͊̀̄͗͋́͠ ̲̝̟̄̑̽͋͌͛̂ͩͫͮ͌͆ͤ̌͒̀̈́́̚͡ͅH̟͚͙̝̠̦̰͎̟͔̖̻͓̫̾͆ͭ̀̏͗̃̀͞͝ͅI̴̷͖͍̺̦͖͙͖͖̤͈͕͖̹̥̯̦̪ͮ̆̎̎ͭ̓̌̒̃̐̽͜M̴̵̢̲̰̼͓̫̦͚̹̼̼͓̒̏ͭ̌͡ͅ.̬̱̯̪͚̬̒͗̽̿ͫ́̕͡ͅ
̴̘̱͉̫̳̤̳͖͓ͯ͆̉͂ͥͣ̉ͨ̌ͥ̀̚͢͞
̰̱̩̺͈̣͕̰͇̙̙̑ͨ͒ͧ̅ͮ͗͐ͯ̃̀͟͟͟J̴̢͈͔̟̈̐̂́̚͢ͅǪ̸͖̪̲̮̳̳͙̯̠̪̪̤̘͚͎̠̫̾ͩͯ̿̇ͭ̇̅̑̊ͥ͘͘ͅI̶̡̧̺͔̜̣̦͓͇̙͖̥ͪ̇ͧͨ̊̽̏ͦ̄̑̀̍̉ͮ͢ͅṆ̴̛͙͚̪͕̣̱̲̝̏͛̏́̒͊͂̒ͪ̉̿̾́ ̨̛͓̭̱̘̮̭͙̥͓͚̖̝̗͙̟̏̔ͨͩ̽̃̀ͅU̝̼̥̮̹̻͚̰̠̳̥̙̫̖͚̦͗͒ͨ̉̈́͌̀͟S̷͉̪͓̪̼͙͎̳̤͉̳̔̽̈́ͭ͛ͤ̉ͮ̈́̔͠.̔̒͐̔҉̧͕̹̩̻̳̰̣ ͫ̈͊̔͗͌̽̌͒ͣͤ̇̐̚͠҉̀͏̩̯̟̬J̶̨̭̝͇̼̻̤͍̱̘̳͇̘̞͌ͧ̿̊̓ͨ̒͂̋ͯ̾ͦ͆ͬ̚͜ͅƠ̷̶̻̼͇͍͕̲̗͇͈͎̩̣̲̺̠̮ͫ͂̅ͧͧͮ̌I̧͒ͯ̉͆̀͒̒̉̄̏ͦ̉ͥ͏͏̩̩͕̻̞̙̗̳̝̺̟̮͔͞Ṇ̶̻̘͑́̈́̎̎ͥ̓ͫ̃ͨ̅ͮ̄̽͌͜͠͠ ̴͔̺̭̻̭̪͚̊ͬ͑͒ͦ͝ͅU̶̠͓̪̳̞̲̯̦̬̝ͨ͛ͮ̈͑͆ͧͧ̏ͪ̀͝ͅͅS̸̴̷̤͚͓̮̳̹̣̣̙͍̦̠̉ͯͣͤͮ̈́ͦ̔ͣ́͗ͦ̊ͣ͞.͛͊̋̊ͥ͛̔ͨͪͭ̚҉̼͈͓͠ ̸̳̠̫̘̮̞̹͎͈̱̦͂̎̋͋ͭ̍ͦ͌ͦ̈͒̓ͯ̚͝͝J͖̥̮͇͕̫̱̗͈͓̳͐̐̈̒ͧ̾ͮ͂̍̀ͫ̃ͨͩͭ͗ͣ͜Ȏ̸̧̢̼̲̜͈̙̫̰̞͚̻̰̱̻̱̱̾͋͊͐̀͋͂͒ͨͨ̓͐͂̇ͧ͐́I̶̡̦̺͎̭̪̝̲̰͖̻̘̩͔̖͙̳̣͇̐̀̌͆͂ͯ̈́̚͢ͅN̵̨̢̧͖̻̖̝͖̜̙͓͈̞̟̖̝͇ͣ͐̈̎ͦͧͅͅ ̴̸̢̗͎̬̱̘̦͔̩̫̠̼͙̫͖̞̾͐̒ͤ̎̒̾̓ͦͥ͆̃͞ͅU̗̯̣̼̯̻̻̙͕̳̯̝̠͕̲͓̺͈ͣ̎́͊̇̆̽̚͘͟Ş̧̫͙͇͍͖͖̮̥̖͕͖̼̘̞̤̗̹̳͍̂ͯ͋ͯͣ͜.̢͆̈̂͌ͨ͗͞҉͏̳̖̟̳
̡̨̂͛͑̌̈́͏̶̸̣̪̦̱͙̟
̷̴̖̦̤̪͆͐̐͗͐͢͡K̢̤̳̬̦̅̉͋̇̾̿̓͊ͭͫ͒͂̾͐ͭ̌͋̚̕͞E̸̅ͦ̎͆͊͒͊͐̔͟҉҉͙͎͖̠͓̠͔̫͚̲͖̦̹R̶̀ͪ́͌͊ͮͣ͛ͫ̿ͤ̓̑̾ͮ̇͡͏̟̗̥̫͎̦̗M̵̵̭͈̮̾ͩ̎ͪ͑ͯͪ͗͗ͫ̊́Ȉ̵̵̩̰̙̪̰̻̖̥͉͙̫̠̟̥̞̄̈́̑ͯ̐̏ͧ̉̋ͫ͋̆͂ͩ̀͝T̛ͭ̊̅̅͌ͤ̇͟҉̷͈̤͖̲̜̙̜̘̠̜̥͙̭͡ ̶̴̧̣̰̫̫̪͌ͪ̇͌͋ͮ͛ͅͅT̸̛͆ͩͤ̑͜͠҉̩͈̯̝̹̲̭͍͚̫̥̫H̸̓̔͊͆ͪ̑̇̎́̏ͨ͏̩͉̦̱̖̦̼͙͇͖̗̜̗̻Ë̡͇̩̼͓͎̦̗̘̗̟̬͙̲̪̣͖̳̊ͨ̄̽̈͂ͬͦ͊͌ͣͭ̅͊̾͐̍̀̚ ̨̒̅̄̐͂ͯͦͬ͗̒̍̉̿ͣ̎͋҉̶̙̯͉̣̙͙̙̗̲̼̞̣̯̜̪̳͍́N̴̴̰͖̖̱͚̙͙̖̘̤̬̳̜̳̋̾̇ͪ̈́̎͊̌̆ͬ̕͞I̷̸̹̙̙̦̜͇̯̯̤͊ͨͧͬͦ͛ͭͥ̾ͦ̅͑͘ͅN̦̪̜̙̳͈̻̳̰̭̣̯͎͓͎̅̍͂͛̍̑͗͂͜͡ͅJ̴̢̠̯̘̰̟ͬ̀ͥ̑͑̈́͂̏̅͂̓͑̑͟͞͡A̶̧̩̟͎̹̻̜̱͙̯͖̲̪̩͎͇͑̀͆̿͗̾ͩ͆̔ͣͩ͒ͧͮ̓̾͋̀̕ ̡̘̦̫͕̮̖̻͈͎̝̦͍̝̙̪̲̝ͨ̍ͤ̓ͫ̄̔ͧ̍ͫ̎́̚͘͟ͅK̡͈̱͔͙̯͔̜̖̣̠̼̜̩̱̮̹̥͒ͧ̆̽ͫͅE̶̛ͬͮ̃̑̆̀҉̠̗̠͕͚͔̯̬͚͈͔̯͡ͅR̊ͧͯ̓̃͘͏̢͖͖̥̖̦̗̼̳̻͖͘M̢̗̼̘͖̺̞̫̤ͪͧͯͥ͜I̵̧̛͚̦̟̞̤͎͖͖͎͉͙̮̯͇͈̎͂̆̽Ṯ̸͔͓̪̝̲̘̞̫̀ͪ͐ͯͬ̋͐̑͑ͭ̑̉ͭͩ̿ͮ̀̚͞ ̴̶͕͚͎͈̗͍̟̞͓͓̹̖̜̼ͪ̽̀͛̉̋ͮͫ̂ͦͧͣ̐̂̒̕T̈͒͛̈̃ͮ̔͛ͥ͏̴̶̷͙̫̻̻͕͎̯̰͍̪͍̰̳͕̺̠͘ͅͅȞ̡̛̹͖̞̳͍̣̖͎͆̂ͥ̓̅ͧ̍͑̄̀̎̃͑ͮ͌̚̕ͅͅȨ̴̛̜̣͍͍̮̼͒͋͐́̄́ͧ̒ͯ̀̐ͭͧ̿͗̈́͌̀ͪ͜͞ ̴̨̛͈̥̝̩̙͇̩͚͙̯̏̓̇͐̔̓̒̽͢͝N̨̛̼͍͇̭̮̤͎̟͓̯͊̈̌̅͒̓ͧ̓̉̓̀̚͢͡Iͧ̋̃̆ͣ̓́̒̑̒͋͒̀̚͜͡͏̷̗̺̣̞ͅN̴̴̖͎̙̭̰͖͈̮͍̦̩͍̤̠̻ͭ̇̓̓̍̄̃͆̄̽͛ͬͥ̇ͩ͠J̴̗̣̣̤ͫ̐͒̕͞͠ͅA͊͒͊̽̏̏̃͒ͬͯ͑̑̌҉̶̯̪̳̬̠͈̰̭̣̳͢͜ ̠̟̥͉̯͎̠͈̞͈̘̦̱̝̱̺ͮ̏̉̏͂̉̂͐̎̍̿̀̃̎̕͢͠K̉̂ͧ̒͛ͮ̈͗ͮ̈́̾̚̚҉̤͎͕̭̫̞͓̜̯ͅEͫ̈́̊̓̊̏̓ͥͮͤ́҉̷̢͢҉͎͈̠͍̞̞͉̼̯͙͍̝͓͎̬R̫̳̹̙͇̺̰̪̺̭̟̘ͤ̔̈̆͗̆̿́͘M̶̢̳͔̮̬̟̳̦̜̲͔̯̜͇͖̟̿ͯ̎̐̓͆̓͋̿̄̈̄̀ͭ͋ͫ͂̀͢͝Ĭ̵̶̵̺̲̮̰̖̗́ͥ̋̃̕͟ͅT͉̺͙͚̙͓͈͔̺̱̭͈̖̝̳͉ͥ̎̏̓̃͊̄ͥ̈́ͪͮ̀́̚͘͠ ̵͙̞̺̬͇̘̗̩̩̣̥̣̙̒ͬͧ̅ͧͬͪ͐ͦ̌͑͐́̚͞͝͡T̸̮̖̱̺͓̭̫͖̪̰̙̬̳̣̯̥͎̓̊̓̓ͩ̊̄̂̈́̋̒̆̒̂̈ͧ̉ͅH̪̻̮̱̥̝̦͔̩̤̫̺̥̗͖̟̟̥̓̑̎͆̌͑͛͘͘ͅĘ̨͉̜̖̫͙͍̯͚͕̔̀ͯ͑̇̍͊͌͘͟͟ ̏̔̓̾͐̅̚͏͏̘̦̦̠͈͍̜̦̰͔͈̪Nͭ̈̃́̈̎͊҉̵̩̣͔̗̯̀͘̕I̡̮̟̫̞̗̠͓̪̞͎̗̬̖̥̟̘͇ͭ̈̏̄̑̏̉ͩ̌̍̈͋̆̍͊͌̇ͯͩ͝N̵̷̶̝̤͔͕̲͙̹̤͙͉̲̤͇̗̰̞̝͚͂ͨ͌̋͆ͣ̒̿̎͗̓̾ͪͨ͜͢ͅJ̜̳̻̓̓̋͜͜A̖̰͈̻̲̤̝̪̟̹̩̳̰̰͕̩͓̙̅ͤ̿̃ͮ̚͜ ̢̪̯̹͕̩̠̲̜̻ͮ͒ͮ͒͟Kͩ̑͂͐̓̏͛́ͥ͌̒͆ͭͣͭ̑̀̉̕҉̡̣̫̥̰̫̭͎̣͟͞Ę̶̷͖̟̣͕͈͈̲̱̹͈̲̖̞̾̐̆̽͒ͧ̃̅͒̍ͫ͂̊̿͌̔̀ͭR̡͐͊ͧ̍ͮ̍̀̒̈ͥͥ̾ͣ̅͝͏̨̲̗̤̩M̆̇̇ͣ͆҉̢̖͉͕͇̬͖̬̦̥Ï̞͓̩͎͈̙̦̞̤̫̲̞̦̣̩̜̬̆͂̈́̈́̌̉̓͛ͭ͗͢T̵̶͚̙͉͓͉̩̹͓̝͙̣̮̱͈͙ͥ̒̓ͤͪ̐͆ͭͥ͞͠ ̶̍͒ͬ͂ͤͤ̎̏ͯ҉̣͉͚̳̟̺̤̩̳̹͕̱̲͟T̗͚͍͕̩͈͍̦̥̼̻̫͚̥̬̩̈̃̄̓̽̀̕͟͝H̶͈̞̘̰̩̄ͦ̽ͬͪ͒̂̐͑̀̔̑̌̑ͬ̔̚͠Ȩ͓͈̖̖̱̮͕͖̞̊ͧ̓ͤ͒ͪ̅͘ ̧̎͛̀̀ͬ̇̋ͯ̉͌͏̢̛̘͕̙͔͎̝̬͎̲͇͈̠͓͓̣͎̖͘ͅN̑̋̾̐ͨ̃ͥ̈͑͐ͥ̕͝͏̶̯̣̤̮̭Į̡̩͎̤̝̻͔͎̮͉̗͙̫̺͓͔̾̀̑̇͛̋̏͋͆ͧ̃N̨̡̡̍̓̈̓͋̈̃̌͒̑͟҉̠̜͔̰̣͈̹̱͎J̷̶̞̹̲̩̻̩͙̠̋ͮ̐̿̅͐̋̇̍ͬA̴̡̛̖̩͖͖̜͖͙̬͖̎͌ͤͣ̂ͪ̽̓ͮ̑̄́̚ ̡͇͚͎̗̹̥̖͙̖͍̠̻͕̫͕̎̔ͥ̑͆̉̄̃̊͛͑̀ͩ̿̌͢͜͠͡Ķ̴̞̘̭̗̤̬̥̥͖̥͕̬ͯ̏̓ͨ̆̓̇͋͌͂ͩ͜͟͠Ȩ̥̠̺̻̩͖̹͔̤̫͖͈̥͒͐ͧ͋ͩ̐̀̌̿̔͆̾R̷̨̳̣̰͓̳̲̘͔̮̩͚͋̓ͤ̀͛̂̅͗̀͟͜M̶̶̮̪̖͎̮͍̮͇̼̳͈̫̘̥̞̤͆̿ͮ͆ͬͯ̑̈́́ͦͨ̇ͩͫ̕I̶̫̰̰̥̺͙͊̉̃̀̚͝ͅT̵̢͍̪̝̫̼̮̣̭̗̰̎͐̄ͫ̈́̒ͬ̄ͧ͑̕͡ ̸̢̛͚̳̝͍̠̘̫͖̺͙͊̂͐͆̽ͣͧ̂̃ͤ̕͜T̸̛̬̹͕̞͖̣̻̝̫̼ͫͮ̅̂̓̒̌ͫ͒͆͆̓̋͑ͣͨ̇͊̚̕Ḧ̶̤͇͎̝̺̥̤̗̦̼̼̦̦͕́ͥ͑̑̂͘̕͞͝ͅẼ̛̪̥̺̰̰͖̟̙̺̳̤̥̠̥̱͖̎̏̓͜͠͡ ̷̝̯̤̬͍͈̜̜͙̤̖̏ͯͩ͗̀̀͝ͅŅ̴̲̝͉̟͚͕̝̬̻͔̹̥̱̉͆̉̈ͨ̓ͬ̏͒̎ͣ͋̈ͦ͐̀͡I̩̩̳̤̩̪̻̬̖͊̐̑̏͋̎ͨͭ͑ͪ̃̇̾͝N̢̧̙̲̟̣̝͈̝̮̝͇̼̤͕̤͈̰̖̥ͥ̌̏̄̾ͯ̊̌ͭJ̵̸̥̖̖͍̲̑̌̆ͪ̊ͧͩ͆͌ͪ͑̇ͮ͞Ạ̫̭̺̦̭̥̹͔̤̺ͫͤͮͫͥͤ͒̈́͋̅͡͞ ͎̪̱̦͖̦͛͐̅ͭͫ͌̓ͯͦ͂͌̊̎̔͑̀̀͟͞͡K̂̏́ͯ̆̍̌̿̆ͮͬͦ̅͊҉̸̝̦̫̦̗Ḝ̴̛̖̖̪̫̰̱͇͔̰̘̞̖̞̩͔̑͂͗̀̊̌̏͑́̚Ř͚͈͍̃͒̋ͦ̒̓̕͘͝͝ͅM̶̰͎͚̲͚̑͗̈́̽̓̂ͦ̌̅̀̾̏̑̐ͪ̑͟I̙̠̲̠̳̥̳͙͌ͣ̈͑͐͒̉̋̎̄͜͢͞Ṫ̶̲̰̣͈͉̫̥̯̻͚̳͍͓̼͕̗ͧ̑͐̓͂͐̀̈̐̒͐̓͌ͭͪ̃͝͝ ̨̔ͪͧ̾ͣ͋̓̔̓̒͗͐̉̂́̀̆̚҉̛̘̠̫̩͞͞Ţ̵̛͎͍̩̪̗̹̬͔̣̯͆̋̋̊̽̃̈͒̈ͪͣ̄̉ͨ͆͢͞ͅḨ̢͚͙̝̰͌̿ͦͪ́͞E̛̱̪̠̹̪̙̘͎͒̉̓̿͛͒̿͆͌ͫ͑̓̚̚̕ ̡̉̋̊̋ͬ̔̀̚͠҉̜̲̪̭͉̳͎͇̘N̷̮̟͔̩̖̺̹̼ͩ̑ͮ͗͗ͤͭ̇̽̐̐͑ͩ̔̋̑̊͠Ȉ͐ͬ̇̀̉̇͊͗ͣ̓́́̓ͯͩ͏̹̙͖̫̳̲̠̪͓̤͈Ǹ̶̶̨̨͔̙̣̹̠ͩ͋̓̀ͮ͋̾̎̎ͥ̈̔̔̄̀J̑ͩ̈̑̈́͜҉̸̭͙͔̺̘̞͍̣̱̦̩̺̫A̛͈͔̱̖̳̠͕̼̥̦̯̝̹͇̦̙̟͂͗̏ͬͮ͆̅͗͆ͤ̀͢͠͡ ̶̾̇͋͂̅̇́҉҉̮̠͚̹̰̙̗͕̠̬̙͙͎K̶̲̞̬̯̩̙̤͎̪̃̆ͧ̋͂̀͘͢͡Ë̘̘̯̭̘͚̘̟̭̪̻̟́̀͑̄ͩ̓͐ͬ̕R̴̭̯̤̹͚̱͚̼̬̩̄̇͋̅̿ͦ̐̈́̀̉ͪ̃̃̓̓́̚M̧̛̛̘̤̺̗̝̮̣͔̺̤̰͓͙̤̤͈̰͙ͨ̆̿̑̅̇̚͘͢I͚̻̟̖͓͒ͧ̓̎̏̐͂̌̎͐ͦ͌̌̓͞͡͠Ṭ͕̲͕͈͈̻̣̝ͫ̄̂̅ͯ͋̌͂ͫ̿̂ͣ̓ͯ̚̚̕ ̵̛̲̼͎͇͈̟̝͖̰̝̘͈̺̪ͫ͛̈ͦ̈́ͯ͟͞͝T̵̵̨̧͕͎͍̦͎̻͎ͥͧ̊ͪ͌͛ͨ͡H̶̳̗̪͇͔̜̦̱̾ͨ͒̈̉̾ͣ́́͘͡͠ͅE̶̢̝̪̲͙̗͔̲̼̠̩͖͔̫͔̯͔̮͚ͨ͐͌̃̑̐͐̆́̿ͮ͌̉͐̉ͭͯ͝͡ ̴͚̖̼͖͍̜͔̹̩̫̠͖̞͐̍͗̃̀͋̍ͧ̀̓͆̌̀ͩ̈́̍́N̴̷̷̢̻͈̪̦̟͖̥̂͋̾̓̋̌͑̔͝I͗̉̍͌͗̌͑́͗̅ͥ̌̽̚͏͝҉̞̰͔̯̲̱͝N̥̪̭̗̝͕̦͇̖͈̞̬͓̗̳ͤͣͤͨ͊͝͝J̴̨̹̣̪̦̈̂̓̽̽͋͂ͩ̈́̓͂͑͠A̷̜̳̯̖͙̫̓͊̈́ͨͦͯͦ͛̎ͥ̀̆̀̚̚̚͢ ̷̾̈́ͯͬ҉̢̥͓̬̱̟̤͉̯̭̀K̵̛̳̟̮̻̩̜̻̄ͯ̏̊ͬ͋̑ͬͭ̏̿̍ͤͭ̃Ẻ̴̡̖̯̺̻̣̆̀̑̐́͂͆ͪ͛̽͗͐͒́R̝̮̗͍͍͔̝̖͙̹̱͚̲̝̗̹͊̆ͩͣͣ̈̄ͨ́̚̕͟ͅM̴̶̛̜̞̠̫̥̈́̅ͬ̓̃̔̓̂ͦ̾̒̓̑̿͞͝Î̘͚̦̦̰̣̺͉͚͓̯̝̪̮͙͓̰͒ͪ̓͛̀͌̀̀͠ͅT̓̌̓̐̈́ͩ͋̓̓͂ͦͣͮ́̐ͣ͡҉͏͙͙͎̥̫͚̬̮̝̦̖̼͉̗̥ ̶͈̟̮̤̜͓̼͌ͤ̈̇͟T͐ͦ͐ͤ͑͋̄͒̃̄ͧ̽ͧ҉̭͕̪̦̰͉̰̞͓̥̬͎̪̀H͎͚͉̮̺̠̠ͭ̀̄͜͠Eͨͬ͛̃ͪ̌̔̆ͥͫ͜͏͡҉̣̯̟̘̩̬͔̠̦̳̜͓͓̫̝̣ ̮̣͖̼̬̉͐̒̒̀N̉̾̏ͧ̾̈͛̀͝҉͙͎͍͇̗̮̗̪̼̦͔̖̞̦I͎͇̪̹̲̠͈͈͔͔̦͓̗ͤ̓̈́̈́̑͑̉ͤͮͪ̓́ͮ̉̊͗ͪ̿̐̕͞͡͝Ňͤͩ̓͆҉̧̤̱̖̳̼̗̩̰̥̗J̘̯̩͍͉̰͍̤̩͚̭̮̪̗̖ͦ̅ͤͪͧͧ̈̏ͫͨ͛ͪ͜͡A̽͌̃͌ͧ̒ͪͧͮ̉͑̿́ͧ̈̚͏̶͎̥̼̝̺͔̫̹͕̻͓̹̻͎̱͓͢͢ ̷̶̢̜͎͎̩ͮͭ̓͗́͆̽ͥ̾̇ͥ̐͜Ǩ̸̨̧̖̥̦̲̥͖͇̼̺ͭ̓̓͂̒̓͜͜ͅE̵̛̛͕̫̗̖͌͗ͥ́͛͊̇ͣ͌̈̚͢Ŗ̵̠͚̼̪̼̭̱̲͕̥̑̏̑͋̏ͫ̏̅̉̓̋̔͛ͣ͛͞M̴̨̛̹̳̹̻̘͕̪̫̘̱͇̲̯̙̘͓̞ͨ͂̓̍͠Ī̷̴̴͕̘͓̩̤̥̹̮̙̼̘̼͚̳ͫ̎̏͘ͅͅT̸̡̬͓̤̜̥͖͙̜̥̰͎̼͍̪̐ͨͦͦ̉̍̈̈́ͦ͗ͤ̉ͩ̏͛͘͡͡ͅ ̡̾ͦ͆̋ͨ̓̊ͫ́ͨ̓̑͏̬͎̼͙͉̻̠̤̕͘͠ͅT̶̛̜̝̜͎̱̰̘̙̝̼̣̠̼̈͊ͬ̓̄̚̚ͅḤ̶̢̛̠͕̘̦̮͆ͨͩ̎̆́ͅẸ̶͓̩̼͔̩̲͍̯̩̹͛̂̊͊̅ͣͬ͑̔̿͗͂ͬ͒ͫ͆ ̢̢̰̪̖̦͎̣̱̣̰̪̺͚͇̮̬͖̩͓̱ͭͤͯ̌͗̈ͫ̓́ͯ͗̆ͩ̽͆͝N̨̡̰͓̰̪͕̲̩̦̹͈͎͍̂̋͗ͨ͑ͩ̐̀͡I̢ͧ̃̑̒͘͏̲͙̩̳͔̖͔̠͡ͅN̷̵͔͍̠̰̠̳̅ͨ͊̓ͥ̏͛ͨ̂͟͠J̑ͮͩ͆̚͏̞̩̜̘̙̫͕͎̙̱̫̩̯͓͈͓ͅA̴̵̸̦̼͈͍̝̣̞̪͓̱̞̩̩̫̦̺̦ͯ̋̏ͣͩ̋̐̑͊͌̆̂͛̔̏͆ͮ͒͘͠ͅ ̢̛͈̟̩̮͛̈̓ͣͨͯ͊̿ͣͭ̾͊ͫ̔ͧ͒̑̑̚͘͜͠K̴̷̞̼͓̩̝̹͍̻̻̦͎̣͈̃̂͆ͭ͌̃ͤ̏̋ͯ̋ͮ̽̎͊̾͜͡Ȩ̢͕̣͓͕̬̺̰̫̲̞̣̲̙͎̠ͯ́̓̒̇̓͋̎͡ͅR͍̭̮̞̩͕̙͂͒ͪ̉ͫ̏̓̃͘͠M̴̸͇͙͉̮͙͎̏̔ͮͧ̀ͬ̔͂ͤ͌̍̍̒̋ͦ͝Ȋ̶̧̛͚̯̟̰͇̟̝̮͓̩̯̥̯ͩ̊̂͛̄ͪ̚͜T̴̨̨̺̜̭̠̥̻͈̮͖͇̫̼̻̠̰̺ͫͤ̂̂ͪ́̊ͪ̌͒̒ͬ̚̕͞ͅ ̵̨̤̱̘̘̠̗͓̪̠̺͈͕͔͉͎̞̓̓̔̎͋̿́ͯ̆͛̈́̏̀͡T̢̫̖͔̫͈̘̮͈̖̩̜̜̤̮̫̦̻͗̅͊̅͗̓̋̄́͜͝H̛̳̪̻̪͕͈͕̜̒̌͒͒̂̍ͯ͑͂́E̴̛̥̻̪̞̠̹̼̻ͤͤ̂ͥͩͪ̇̇́ͅ ̧ͫ̈́̅ͣͦͭ̌̈́ͨ͑͊̎̔ͯ̉̓̃̄̕҉̱̠͎͎̫̝͈̯̤̮̪͍̻͜N̸̡͎͖̰̺͊ͦ̑͗̋͆ͭ͆ͧ̕Ī̷̺̤̼͔̝̰͙͖̘̌ͤͫͩ̑ͭ͛ͭ̆͌ͫͬ̿̐ͪͥ́Ṅ̛̰̬̯̭͕̤̞̥̤̪͇̺͈͔͈̬͕̼͉ͥͪ̑̂ͮ̈́̅̂ͨ̍̑̇̾̆̌͘͢J̶̶̢͇̥̟͔̼̬̙͇͍͇̺͊͂ͫ͊͂̒̅͂̈́͂͗͟A̷͔̮͍̺̭̣̟̤̗̹͕ͣ̓̀̋͐̒ͮ̈́ ̢̩͓͔̭̱̞̫̱̙͙͙͔̺͖ͤͩͩ̍̂̋̇̌̔ͩ̕͘ͅͅK̰̬̱͚̫̗͎͍̘̣͎̙͈͖̙̗̠̖̇͗̂ͫ̈͐ͧ̅ͨ͐͒̔̆̀͞Ě̸̡̗̙̳͚̦̟ͤͣͦ̒̀̚͝Ŕ̸̸͔̜̪̗̻͈̘̫̱̲̫̪̼̭̹̳͇͛ͮͭͮ͒̒̕̕ͅͅM̶̶̙͖͉͓̘̮̣͚̜̣̞͖̬͓͓͛ͨͫ̾́́I̿́̂̾͜͏̱̗͎̩̥̞̜̳̳̫̹̤T̛̪͇̲̙̠̼͕̀͛̈́̽͛̕͜ ̛̯̜̰̺͔̦͓͔̣͙̥͕̮̤̫̤̗ͫ͊̂͛̽ͬ͒ͩͥͯͥͪ̓ͣ̆ͯ̅́̕͜͝Ţ̪̞̗̱̥̹̬̣̪̺̖̤͖ͮͧ̒̊̒ͧͨͬͨ͌͛̀́̕͠H̴̳̘̲̝̙̘͍̭͙̺̊ͥ̀̒͆̈̈́̽͑̍͊̽ͨ̇̈̄̕͠͞ͅͅE̸̛̛̻̜͕͚͔͈͓̘̼͍̗̙̪̪̣̫̠͒̀́́̾̅̿̆̊ ̶̷̸̧̖̞̗̪̹͖̖̼͕̥͔͒͋̉̇ͣ̓ͪͣ͟N͓̥̮̹̮̼̭̬̠̘̫̮͖̰͍̯̱͂̂̾̀͑̔͑ͫ̅̀ͩ̋ͩͭ͆͢I̛̺̙̤̱̮̒ͣͨ̏̑͗ͥ̇̈͢͢͞N̷̵̡̗̗̮̹̹̰̫̹̮͉̲̳̫͍͇͇ͩ͗̀ͯͬͨ̋͌̀͊ͫ̚̚͘J̨ͥ̄͆͛͆̋́̓́̉̓̿ͭ̀̃҉̢͚̞̭̖̼̮͖̺̟̻̤́͟A͇͔̰̟͕͍̫̥͍̦͇͙̦̻͖̟̤͌ͥͯ̾ͫ̍̒͛̓̌͡ͅͅ ̼̣̲̣̇̈͊͌̅ͭ̉ͧͧ̉͒͊͠K̢͈̺̳̲͉̮̜͇͑̐̒̅͜Ȇ͎̤̤͈̯̭̲͔͉͕̖̩̠͖̦̠̣͌͒̀̕͞͞R̴̵̶̻̰͈̩̞̝͖̟̞̙ͭ̀̓ͮͩ͑̓̀̃͑́̽͂̚̚͜M̵̡̹͍̝̦̥̫̬͕̬̭̟͙̝̻̘̗̥̐͛͐̇̿̎̍̐͢I̢̨͔̘͍̤̦̣̖̣̥̿ͦͫ̐̉ͣ̏ͨͥ̀̓ͤ́̚͜T̷͖̱͈̻ͥ͆̏̄͜͠ ̸̧̺̲̞̘̮̝̭̟͓̯̹̥̠͊̐ͮ̂ͣͤ̕T̷̨̛͉̠̜̪̫̮͔̪̪̮̼̞̱̱̮̫̗̹̃ͪ̅ͥ͜H̷̩̜̭̬̘̜̝ͪ͑͋̌ͦ͒ͦ͑͜͠͝Ẹ̴̷̛̗̭̰̺̥̘͙̫̤͓̈́̒̏͗̅͊̄̉͊̍̓̒̓̈́̅͗̃̚͘ ̪̖͔̠̰͔̬̎̿̉͘̕͠Ņ̶͇̖̪̭̼̦̦̱͍̼͙ͥ̓ͫͩ̎͊̃͂ͥ͌͋̐̾̊̈͠I̵̛̜̼̻͔̟͙̻̻̻̳͔ͮͦͯ̉̏̈̾̇͒̿ͯͧ͆͋̀̚͠͝Ṅ̶͖̲̩̰̟̜͍̙̹̤̼͕ͥ͂͂̒̈̒̊̆̿̂͜J̷̡̋̄̃̃͋̄͘҉̳̤̭̱̩̗̤̺̯̣͎͉A̹͈̹̣͉̦̭͉ͦ͗ͣ̌̂̏̈͐ͮ͛̚͢͞ ̷̵̧̻͇̜̣͉̲̈́̅̊ͨ̔̓̌͘͝K͚̲͇̤̥͈̗̣͕̦̾̊͆̄ͬ̅̃ͯ̿̿̌͗̔́͢͝͞Ȩ̠̳̝͎̱̮̮̪͚̓͂ͬ́͒̈̓̏̒̂́R̢̎̋ͧ̉͐̆͏̘̪̟̳̰̫̳̦͕̰͔̘͖͙̝̫̕M̸̢̧̩͈͍̟̭̝̘̄ͯ͐ͪ̂͑͐́͘͝ͅĮ̴̷̘͖͓̹͙̝̺͕̖̹͙̯̘̮̟͌̓ͯ́́T͎̬͕̠̦͎̹͓̳̬̯͛͋ͩ̊̂̎͊ͤ̍̓̅̓̋ͥ̃ͨͪ́ͅ ̵̝̜̩̱̩͈̠͙̻̝̉ͮͩ̓̂̽̒ͪͯ͗̅ͪͪ̈̊ͣ́̚̚͟͝͝Ț̸̛͔̮̭͉̫̘͚̐̇̓ͤ̊͐̕̕Ȟ̂̃̀̏ͩ̔̐͌ͯ̾̽͌͏̧̕͠͏͎̞̗͙̰E̤̪͙͎̲̩̩̩͇̳͓̮̭̪̖͌̅ͪ̾̉̂͌̓̐̇̿͡͠ ̞̣͇̬̱̬̼͙̖͇͎̭ͨ̏ͮͧ̓͆͗͞ͅǸ̷̴̙͚̟̭̠̂ͦ͌ͫ͛̎ͫͤ̀̚̕͝I̷̛͉̱͍̱͍͖͈ͪ͂ͯͨ̒̎̃͟N̴͈̞̬̘̪̥̫ͣͣ͆̓ͩ͝Ĵ̪̱̗̘̥͉̖̱̤͙̫̭̹̙̲̓ͥ͑ͪͭ̽̄ͤ͢͢͝Ą̢̩͉̺̱͈͍̩̖̮̣ͪ̍̏́͡ ̷̷̦̻͍̲͙͙̪̗͎̫̤̤̬̊ͯͤ̊ͮ̇̋̿̓̀ͅK̨̥̘͇̱͚̘͚͉̟̲͖̣̳̗͍̐̃̌̐̃̿͋̉̿̂̀̓̊̄̂ͭͩ̌ͧ̀̀E̶̶̟͉̙͇̗̠̘̺̹͙̼͋̐̉̈́͊̆́ͮ͐̃ͬͫ͞͝Ŕ̵̡̞͓̥̦̰͙̩͖͛̒̉ͦ̽̋͊ͩ͆̽̓ͥ͊̒̔ͦ͘M̷̞͎̦̮̰̺͙ͬͬ̽̄͑́I̧͙̩̦͚͖̙̭̱̪̽̊̓͆̋̈̈́͗̊̿ͫ̽̑̋͌ͮ̾ͮ̚͡͠ͅT̢̗̮̹̜͈̱̾ͨ͛́̓̆̔̃̀͘͞ ̨̡̗̺̦̺̙̩̠̫͙͍̞͍̬̬̤͔͙̈́̋̎ͭ̿͘͠͡Ţ̷̶̰̟̺͉̟̝̠̖͊ͯ̄̐ͧ̓̐ͯ̊͗͆ͩ͋ͥ̋ͫͭ͑́͜ͅHͦ͐̅ͥ҉͎̱̼̫̯͞E͉͓̻̭͍̱̬̦̜̋̋ͣ̈́ͪͫͯͦͯͬ̈ͣ͊̀͢͞ͅ ̸̹͈̭̬̱̟̹̩̝̻̳͎̹͉̪̝ͮͯ̌̀ͬͤ̉̑̒̀̚͟͠N̵͈̮̲̖̪̭͚̩̬̻͚͇̰͚̻̹̻̈́͗͛͆̿͌ͣͫͪ́́ͅI̧̖̜̻̲̜̪̩͈̝̪͓͚͙̔ͩ̑̃ͮ̌͗͋ͮ̔́͘͝N͂̏̿ͭ́̅ͮ̄҉̞̭̝̪͓̞̖̭̫ͅJ̛͍͖̘̹̳͈̺̟̺̦̜̫̩̀̾́̈́ͧ͊͜͢͞͞A̟̭̣̘̞͎̽̔ͣ͛͛̑̋̕͢ ̷̑͋̌̾ͭ͌͌ͮ̑̚͏̠͙̟̮̜̩͔̹̦͕͡K̡̀͌̈́̋̇ͦ͏̷̼̹͇̹̝̹̟̳̻̗E̸̛̼͕̫̬̬̖̩̠͎̖͐̇̒̅͢͢͡ͅͅR͓͇̭̣͒͑̓̈́͐ͦ͑̇̾ͫͤ̀͛ͬ̈͘͜͡͝͞M̶̧͉͚̫͔͖̖̰̗̝̱̞̳͚̱̝͉̌̐̅͊̈́̓̊ͯ̄̋ͦ͌͐͊̔̃ͤͨ͡I̢̢̟̼̰̥͈͕͇̤̗͚̣̬̩̥̝͉͉̎͋ͪͭͩͤ͋ͨ̋͠͝ͅŢ̶̹̰̻͓̦͉̰̱̰̪͍͓͍ͬͬͪͭ̾̍̾͒̅̏̑̓͂̀ ̡̨̛͍͓̰̟͎̺̰̙̰̮͚̩̖͈͓͎̥̰̞̑̓̃ͧ̾̓͛̇̇̓͋ͩṬ̹͔̘̣̩̖͎̦͉̙̆̓ͪ͒ͩ̌ͮͣ̚͠͡ͅH̿̓ͥ̏ͧ̄͌̔ͦ̚҉̀̀͏̸̲̟͕̠Ę̠̹̝̥͖̲͙̙̜̜̥̄̒̈̉͘͠ ̛̛̻͉͈͎̬̜̦̘͔̫̩͇͗̌ͤ͌́̀Ṉ̡̛̘̙̣̤̤͔̠̥͉̮͚͈͇̄̀̇̚͘͟Į̸̢͍̰͉͈̮̫̹͚̤̻̹͓̌ͣͬ̈͊ͮ̇̾ͪ̔͆ͬͪ͗̅ͫ͛̏̈̕̕Ṇ̵̢͈̥̣͓͛͒̀̊̎̆̓ͨ̓̓̋́͞J̷̘̦̭̼͉̗̱̼͙̳̹̩̻̻͋͐ͪ͂͑͗̈͒̓ͯ͗̏́̚Ȧ̴̡̬͎̩̱̲̭̼̟̼̯̩̳̖̝́͛̓͗̕͘ ̷̛͒͒̒̋̉̊̾̀̏̾̌҉̠͇͚͎̗̞̻̤͉͕͇̭̭̪̹͚͘K̸̶̷̀ͭ̒̏͛͋͒̓̔͏͇̱̲̪̟̟͈̮̗̮E̶̡̛̙͈̤̮̙̪̩̳̹̻̤͛̓́̾ͧ̄͋͋ͨ̓̊̄ͪ͛̐͆ͫ͌Ṙ̵͇͖̝̺̝̞̯̪̼͔͙̞̩̬̟̀̔͂͋̎̍ͣ̌̓̆̔̾͝M̵̻̻̩͎̪͖͇̦̄ͫ̉ͤͦͩ̎͌͘͢ͅI̛̘͙̜̞̯̗͚͋̈́̐̎̽̓̾̋͌ͮ͐͛́̚͡Ţ̶̵͓̳͇̳͇̹̰͐̐̔́ͥ͂ͧ̀̚ͅ ̴̈͐̎͗̽̏̈́ͮ̊ͩ̚͏̠͎͚̦̹̙̕͢͟Ṯ̴͈̭͕̠̩̦̣̯̊͌̋̈̋́͜͞H̵̨̢̲̝͎͍͈̻̯̳̜͉͖͕͓ͣ̀ͬ̿͟͜ͅͅE̋ͧ͑̉͐̋̋̇̉̿̈́̚҉̷̮̜͇̹̼̯̝͇̲͚͔͖͝͝ͅ ̶̵̞̪̘͉̹̙̬͓̭̞͎̦̙̻̘ͪ̓̌̃̑͊̓͂́ͅN̷̶̢̧̞̭̪̝̬͈̮̻̮̩̏ͫ̈́ͧ͛͛ͤ̍̀ͩͤ͒̄̚͟ͅͅÍ̴ͩ̆ͦ̓̓̐̽̃͊̈́̅́͞͏̩̼̭̹̻ͅN̴̛̟̩̝͔͚̘̗ͬ͋͌̓̂ͯ̄ͨ̋̄̿ͧ̂ͧͤ̔̂̉ͨ͢͢͢J̄ͨ͛̀ͭͣ͐̆͑͆̿̉͆ͫ̆͜͡͏̺͙̰̭͕͍̰͘͞A̍͛͂͐̔͐̀҉͖̱̭̻͓̣͖͕̳͇͇̲͉̠̳ ̶̧ͫ̔ͪ̾̏͋́ͥ͛ͦ͒ͮͤ̒̎͆͏̩̱̼̥̭̻͟͠K̶̨͕̬̠͍̹ͯͮͦ͂́̄ͭ̏́͞E̢̢͎̹̰͚͛̑̓͒ͮ͋ͩ̕R̼͕̦̱̫̮ͪ̐͒̃͆ͩͨ̀ͯ̑ͩ̀͝M̛ͮ͋ͪ́́̽̓͒̆ͭͤ̍ͥ̐̃ͬ̎͠҉̮̖̬̠̬̪̩͟I̊̂̀ͤͧ̏ͣ̿̌͐̂̈́ͨ͊͗͛͏̵͏͏̼͔̠̱̹͔̼̻̳̭̯̜͕̜̖ͅͅT̴̠̮͚̗̮̲͇̭̼̝̳̮̘̯͓̠̳̓̇̌̎̉̂ͣ͗ͮ͗̊͑̋̽ͪ̀͌͌̔ ̷͆̓̏ͭͬ̉̔͗ͨ̄͏͚̞͔̩̲͙̯͚̰̮̟̗̼͔̳͙̠͢T̢̛̈́͒̔̔̾ͩͩͯ̔͡͏̢̜͉̠͕̮͚̱͓̲͓̺̤H̵̶̢̺͖̜̍͗̔ͯ̃ͮ̑̌͟E̎͗̓͌̒͊̉͑ͭͯͫ̃̎̄ͪ̈́ͥ̕͢͠͏̰̼̲̻͓̦͕̣͉̗͓̙͎ ̨̧̠̯͕͔̠̲͔͍̺̘̯̜̝̲̰̗̫̱̋̒̓̑̿̉̔̊͛ͪ͛ͩ͜͞N͍̮̺̤ͯ̂̎͂̈́̊̄͌ͯͬ̓̆͞Į̵͚̯̮̰̙͈̥͌͋͒͐͆̾̌̾̊ͥ̎͆̈͘ͅN̛͓̮̠̤̭͓͖̪̞͋ͬ̾̑͑̂͊̐̉ͦ́̌̚͜͝J̧̖͕̪̹̼̗̱̠̪͉̞̹̳͕̜̳̒͆̓ͫ̔̿ͮ͑̿̍͂̽̚͘Ą̵̡̿ͥͬ̅͐̄͌͏̬̯͈̤̟̹̯̻͞ ̷̛̹̖͇͍̥̥͓̺̦̇͐̄̐̾ͦ̇͗͆͜Ķ̰̫͈̠̝̜̲̘͎̹̞̥̤͑ͣ́ͪͯͮ̽ͣͧͩͫ̌ͣͭ̑ͯͣ̚͢Ẹ̶̝̻͈̱̠̩̆͋̎̉̌ͪ͗̿͊̈́́̚͝Ȓ̽͑́͋̈́̽ͦ͋̒ͬ́̈́̈ͥ̚͏̢̫̦̣͈͎̭̺͉͇͔͉̲M̜͚̠͉͕͚̻̩̠̈́̋̄̇̏ͪ̂̔̂̏̍ͣ͐͐̐ͫͧͫ͝͠I̴̸̛̥̠̯̺̩̗̒ͫͦ͋͐ͩ̌̃ͪ̇ͨ͌̽̇̍̋ͣͮ͘͞T̼̥̺̘͈͔̪̻͕͔̰͓̼̦͂̃̒̆̽̂̎̉ͮͧͤͣ͒̕͢ ̵̨̛̺̮̥̮̤̼̪̟͍̗͕͍͎̙̒̔͗͒ͥͧ̊͆ͭ̚͢T̴̴̸̗͚̭̤͖̄ͯ̄ͫͨ͋͑ͫ̊̐͟͠H̵̷̤̣̯̝̙̏͒̀̽̂ͪ̄̉̄̕Ẻ̷̬͇̯͍̬̋̈́̽̒̌͌̿͂̊͌̉̾͘͠͠ ̵̟̥̬͈͈̯̟̗̖̣̹̞̦̩̻͓͍͓̄ͨ͋̒̆͒̆͊́N̷̵̷̔̾̿̾ͨ̏͌ͤ̃̇̄̽͒̐̈̃̔͛͏̤̭̰̖̞Į̧ͭ͋ͫͨ͒̎̆ͦ͟҉͕̦̟͕̠̭̠͜N̡̖̳̘̖̥̳̭̖̞̝͕͕̠̥͉̻̈ͯ̌̃̆ͩ̇̾̈ͤ̒ͨͧ̅ͅͅJ̛̖͎͕̪̖͖͖͚ͮ̾̐̊́ͅẲ̡̫̖͚͇͇͙̫̱̖̼͍̫̫̳̳̙̱̥͇̆ͪ̇̈́ͥ̐͘͘͠ ̵̛̛̥̮̥̱͔̺̇ͮ̇͒ͪͨͪͣͦ̿ͯͩ̓̿ͧ̂̒ͪ̀́K̶̡̳̥̪̝̖̝̜̼̞͚̪̒̆ͯ̌̌̂̀E̴͇͚̠̻͎̣̣͔͈͎̰͈͇ͤ̇̅ͭ̄̑ͨͦ͜R̡͕̱̳͙̯̤̞̘͎̘ͣͪ̐̍̇͆̄ͥ̕͜͝͞M̶̨̯͎̬͚͈̬̫ͥ̀ͪ̄̅ͭͯ̏̐̒ͮ̏ͪͯ́I̴̸̯͍̙͛ͤ̏͒ͣͯ͋̂̎̏͑̑ͣ̓ͤ͑͂͑̃̕͡ͅT̸̝̙̥̙̼̞̭̱̤͎̪̫̰͈͔ͪ͂̓̓̾̈́ͮͯ̈́̆ͪ̊̈́̅̐͑ͧ̑̋͡ ̼̰̹̦͕̟̬͇̯̙̰͇̊̐̉͆̃̇͌̑̇͊̍̐̾ͦͪ̀͢͡ͅTͮͤͦͥͯͯ͘͜͢͏̛̤̯͚͚͈͙̟̣ͅH̸̡̨͉̞̣̼̖̜̮̼͈̻̘̙͓̝̀̏͗̋̍̆̾ͩ̓ͭ̓̅̅͛Ĕ̷͉̦͍̼̞͇̼̮̳̳̤͗̄ͪ͞ͅ ̵̯̺͚̞͎͉͈̱̖͖̭̖̦̣̗͇̱̠̏ͣ͒͊̄̐ͪ̄ͯ͟͞N̴̨̻̬͎͔̻͍̲͕̥ͫ͗̈̚Í̧̦͓͓̖̦͈͙̼͎̝̘̱̘̼̝̱ͨͨ͋͗ͬ̄̒ͫͧ̽ͭ͊̔̀̚͜͝N̽̇̌̏̇͢͏̶͕̦̱͕̭̫̠̮̣͜J̓̈́ͧͧ̒̿ͯ̋̍͑ͧ̂̋̀͊́͏͏̙͈̲̦̘̤̻Ả̧͌̀͑̈́͡͏̸͚͈̬̺̮̳͈̤̭̼̰̰̼̲̜̺̦̗̀ ̢̫̪̮͕̞̳͎͈̩̺̺̮̞͉̗ͤ̒́ͣ̌̾ͫ̊̀͟͟͝ͅĶ̛̦̙͈͈̜̘͖̟̮̪̳̩ͣ̆̾̿̃̈́ͫͬ̌̽̃ͦ͠͠Ē̇̏ͣ̿̎ͭͩͮ͊̃ͦͮ̎ͤ̐̍̍̚͜͝҉̦̭̰̠̙̺̩̦̬̯͘͟R̷̡̛̞͈͉͉͔͇͍͇͇͋̓̂ͬ͡M̶̧̨͓̲̼̹͉͔͙͖͖͙͛̓͑̌ͣ̾ͥ͂͛͊͗ͫ͡Ḯ̢̛͓͖̙̖̣͕̤̜͎̮̤͉̲̦̙̂͒̇̾͑̍̈͑̏ͩ̌͌̇̕͠Ṱ̵̞̣͉̳̙̻ͭ́͒̆̅̈͛̑͛̆̑͗ͩ͘ ̷̛͗̈́̆̇̈̊́҉̜͍̜̼̙̭͔̥̪̱͉̬̱͈̭̜̭̦Ṯ̛͉̬̘̭̜̫̩̦̼̲̤̤͉̹̩͈͇ͥͩ̓ͭ͌͠͞H̶͆̔̈ͯ̎̑̎ͤ̓̎͊ͪ̋̏͊̏̿͏̡̞͈̮͕̹̦̙̖̦͔̪̼̜̕E̦̮̹̖ͩͮ̓͗́̕̕͝ ̼͕̦͎̠̘͙̅̅̇͊̊̊͐́̕̕Ņ̵̶̘̰͚͍͚̻̻͇͉̯̳͔̼͑̇ͨ͆͐̐͑̔ͮͧ̐̃̋ͪ͛͠ͅĮ̴̵̯̹͙͔͍̘͔̯̬̼͚̳́ͫ̆̆͌ͨͮͮ̆ͩ̈̓͌̿ͤ̔̀̚̚̚N̶̴̟̱̝̪̱̯̍̄̎ͭ̄ͪͤ̓̾́̋͋̀̀̚̕͞J̡̲̳͔͎̳̰͕̭̦̥ͮ́ͯ̈́͐̒ͭ̚͘͠A̡̢̤͇̣̞͇ͩ͋̋͢͟͝ ̵̢̻̹͈̱̝̼͖̦̞͙͈̦̤̝ͬͫ͑̽̈͛ͥ̽͂̚K̴͗̈͋͗̍̈́̐̒̈́̊̒́̚͘͟҉̗̺̟̤̣̥̯͈̯̰̮͓̘Eͦ̅̂ͧ͐ͨ̋͐̌͒҉̡̦͎̻͈̹̬͉̭͕̰̮͈̙͓̠̳̦͔͜͜͜Ṙ̶̮̺̹̥̼͉̙͉̻͕̜̻̠̼͓̫̠ͥ͒ͭ̑͋̈́̅͘͜͡M̷̹͉̣̺͙̫̞̠͎̲̥̩̻̻̌ͨͤͬ̂ͤ̎͒ͫ̋̀̈̽͑͑ͥͅI̷͍̣̗̘̮̗̖͓̣͕̦̱̘̞̫̬̤͑ͪ̿͑̀̐ͤ̊̎̏́̑̉ͭ̎̀́̚̕Ť̸͕͕͕͓̤̖͚͖̝̤͍͙̫̙̟̭̫̔̃ͣ̎̂̄͗̃͑͐͂̌́̚͜͞͠ ̍́̍͌͌ͫ̑̏ͭ͛҉̟̳̲̘̪̟̻̝̻͟T̡̧̢̩͍̯̖̮̖̳̟̻̦̗̜ͩ̋͌ͤ͊ͬ͌ͫ͐̏́̏̄ͩ̄̔͛̈̆̀H̴̛̪̙̳̾̾̑ͭ̅́̄̓̈́̄͗͋̍ͤ́ͅȨ͕̭͔̤͉̙̞̥̝̬̭̘̥͑̈ͦ͆̓̈ͨ̾͠ ̷̶͔̱̣͍͓̪̤̟͍͉̫̝̦͙̾̑̏ͦ̎ͭ̉ͨͦ̐͆̔̎ͤ͋̏̓̀̀͢N̵̵͉̜̥͖̩̘̙͙͖̤̟͓̆̿̂̋͛̓ͮ̓͊̋̚͢͡I̸̴̢͚̰̳̘̤̜̜̲̭̞̦̞̦̩̫͑̿̔ͨ̿̎̔̎̒̈́͛ͮ̊ͬ̽͢͠ͅÑͥͧ̇ͫ͐́̑ͬͧͫ͆̄͌ͨͤͯ̈̎͏҉̴͏̰̯͚̜̦̤̣̙̗̯͓̙̳ͅJ̇͌̑̔̎҉͏̧̲̙̞̖̳͕̻̺̥̦͈̺̣̺Ả̛͎͉̫̰̻̦̯̖̖͉̾ͣͯ̂̽͒͐͑̚͘ ̸̶̧̭͍̤̩̓͋̂͆ͪͨͤͮ̃ͭ̚͜K̢̨̹̼̤͇͇̠̺̱̲̳̗̺̞̮̙̅̀̽̔ͪ̑ͪͭ͑̐̑ͦ́ͭ̅ͮ́͠Ë̛̠̦͙̲̝̪̭̙̣̱͔̪̲̦̹̝̝̠͗̎̊̋ͯ̓̓̈́ͧ͋ͮ̈̉́͢͠ͅŖ̼͙̗̖̭̜̣̐̄̍͑͑̊̐ͥ̐̄̄ͨ͊̅͒͑̚͟͞M̬̲̭͖̰̬͚̺̪̠͇̾͛̽̽̓̾̆͊͋͊̍̓̏͋̔ͬ̈́̅̓͟͡I͐̎͐ͮ̔͊́ͩ҉̢̼̦̝̰̥̙̮̼̫͙͚͈̠̖͙͉̩̗Ţ̸̹̙͔̺̬̟̙ͣͥ͌͐̿̀̍ͣ̃̾ͫ͛ͭ̇ ̧̢̪̤͇͇̣̠͇͎͔͇̝̘͍͇̆̓̐̏ͤ̉͑̋̉̃̑̏̒͡T̮̜̱͓̝̤͖̤͇̥̻ͪ̅͑͗͂̓ͬ̌́̚͜͜H̸ͤ̓̂͌͊ͮͧ̄̎͏͏̱͇̟Ę̵͚̺̞̮̪̜͔̹̗̤̞͙̏̒͂͊̈̉͊̌͑̆́̏ͬ͑̅ͬ̇̂͜͞ ̗̯̯̼̜̫̠͕̫̦̖̰̻̎ͧ̓͗̀̉͆͆͆ͨ͜ͅNͭ̆ͫ̂ͣ͛̾͌͛͆̏ͩ͛͏̛̠̦̦̘̱͖͚͎Ḭ̶̝̦̯̠̭̙̝͈̟͈̦̭͚͉͖̭͕̺͌͑̑͑ͣ̒ͩͭͯͪͯ̓̇͐̑͜N̢̜̤̥͉͕̖͚͙̠͉̙̝͕͉̺̠ͮ̅ͩ̋ͯ͜J̫̖̲̗̹̻̫̭̓̇ͭ̇̉̐ͦ̽̅̀ͅA͗̒͂ͤ̍ͧͨ͂̈́ͨͮ͌͏̷̫̠̯͇̞̠ͅ ̛̔̓͂̒͏̨̹͖̗͎̲̦͉̝̲͘K̵̮̰̟͎͚̜̳͕̒́͗́͡E͚̟̗̺̠̼ͤ̋ͥ̔̌̎͊͒ͦ͒̏̉ͯ͐ͨͯ́R̴̛̲̩͙̦̤̰͇̦̍̊̊́̑͆̀̃̈ͯ̆̃͋́̋̂̅̊ͣ̀̕͠M̶̶̨͍̗̯̳͉̝ͭ͒̅ͤͪ̊ͦ̊͜I̸͔̘͙̤̲̹͕̥͓̳̠̝̤̖̞͗ͯͯ̀̾̒̈̓̄̋͟͜͡͞Ť̛̛ͫ̂͆ͣ͊͛ͭ͌̍̋̆͊̑͑͟͠҉̯͉̦̙̼̞̻̤̞ ̴͈̤̹̻̬͕̼̞̈ͭ̐̈̀̉̓̑̑͂̊̒͊ͬ̐̄ͧ̀́̚͝T̅̒̐̌̒ͩͦ͊̃̄ͪ͆̑̒̈̌̉͗ͧ͢͏͖͎̫̺̪̜Ḩ̸̫͔͙̆̈́ͣ̐ͩ͂ͨ̓͌̋ͫ̓ͥ̏ͥ̚͢ͅĘ̴̸͓͕̣̗̩͆̃̿̊̆̀ͅ ́ͧ͌̚̕҉̨̛̙̘̠̟̖̹̜̰͔Ņ̮̖͙̙̫̳͈̲̜̬̗̗̰̆̃ͬ̎̇ͥ̂͘I͔͓͕͍̙̫̘̣͕̼̪̲͍͊̽ͪͥ͊̄ͯͯ̈́͗̍̓̇͡ͅN̢̡̳͍̲̱̩̠̟̗͎̝͇̱̒͆ͧ͐ͮ͌͛ͭ̈́͢͟ͅJ̷̖̘͚͙ͪͫͦ̾ͩͯͧ̂͑͊͢͞Ă̛̮̠̘̝͋̂ͦ͒ͭ̃̉̆͢ ̵̷̢͓͇̼̘̫̰̪̥͙̝͚̞̞̣̱̓̌ͬ̂̍̂̈́̑̉̎͛̽̏͜͠ͅK̷̡͙̮ͦ̓͑̏ͥ̾ͥ͋̂͋̈ͭ̓̕͟͞ͅE͆ͥ͒͂͋͒̓͑́̓̾̇̽͏̸̴̩̜͉̤͉̟͙̩̮͙̳̯̬͍̕R̵̸̶͙̥͔̘̻̜̠̿ͧͥ̒͒̏̓́M̡͈̦̟̫̙̦͖̘̬͙̪͂̇̐̒̚͘͘͟Iͦ̂̓̄̽̆͒҉̪͕͚̖͉̳̣̜̮̺͕͇͈̯̪̭́T̷̛̗̳͈͕̟̣̮̗̩̼̰̺̗̰̺̿ͨ͑̽ͪ͟ͅ ̷̬͙͖͍̄͐͒ͮ̊ͩͥ̍̀T̶̴̵̛̘̝̠͓̰̖̮͚͙͔̓̌ͨͧͬͦ̎ͬͭ̿̚H͚̳̯͕̬̺̝͓̞̫̰͌ͦ̉̑ͬ̀̋ͭͥ̋ͨ̓̊̃̍̃̀͝E̸̶̢͈̝͚̱̒ͦ̅̿ͩͬ̊͂ͫͧ̾ͬ́̕͜ ͓̞̥̘̮̓͗ͣ̑ͣ̓̇̈́͐͛ͦ͟͝N̨̔͂̌̅̌̑̀̚̕͏҉͉̹̱͕̻͖̤̼Ȋ̢̨̱̗̫͙͉͔̊ͥͮ̅̆͒͒͑͢͜N͊͗ͤ̍́҉̸̕҉͙̺͓̣̜̻̻͇̰̩̤̣J̵̡̳͕̮̰̟̼̱͎̝̣͎̤̗̜̯͙̘̠̄̓̓̈͌̐ͤ̃̇͆͑ͪ̉̒̎̕͜͡Ả̧͚̟̜͈̼̫̿ͬ̃ͩ̌͊ͨ̃͒ͨͤ̅̌́͢ ̛͇͙̬̻̲̔̎́͊̄̉ͨ̂ͪ̚͡͞͡K̶̢͇̯̻̳̜̭̻͎͕͉̩̖̳͔͍̪͋̿͛̆ͯ̾͂͌̆̾̂̃ͅĘ͍̙̺̥͚̳̫̮̘͈̲̗͖̳̲͚͎͍̱̎̈́ͬ́͐͒̈͗̎͐͜͝͠R̅̃̐ͮ̊͐̅ͣ̈́͂̿̂̄̌ͯ͂͠͏̩̼̥̗̤̣̝͍̬͈̮̳M̢̢̡͇̤̞̫͙̲̙̫͚͖̏͗̀̎ͭ̐̌ͭ͛ͬ͂̓ͫ͡͝I̅͋ͨ̋̄ͨ̾ͥͦ̈́ͪ̎̍̓̊ͧ͏҉̸̬̝͙̠͎́̕T̢̛̽ͨ̓ͥ̑͌́̎͊͟҉͈̦̹̥͎̦̗͉̣̹̪̘̦ ̸̧̺̲̘̱͔̺̘̹̉ͬ̆ͬ̍̑̅͌̆̉̎̚T́̈́̉ͫͭ͋̿̃͗̂̆̃҉̘͙̻̭͈͍̦͙͍̞̤̟̟̭̼͉͘͡Ḫ̸̸̻͉̫͖̭͇͊̾̋͂́͋ͥ̍̿́̀͜Ê̴̸̢̘̰͎̮̩̲͙̪̝̬̘͈̤͍̠̠͔͐̾ͪ̒ͣ͊̽̆̀̌̒ͬ̔̋̑̀̚ͅ ̢̨̭̤̼̼͓̲̣̫͙͖̟̤̞̰͍̈ͧ̈̓̂̃̊̏̌͛Nͤ͂̑̽̂ͬͮ̂̌̓͐҉̷̶̧̻͍̤̩̯͕̦͕̞̤̠̹͙̤͍̗͜Ȉ̡̡̋͆ͤͮ͗́ͪͣͯͫͭ̋̓̕͠҉͔͓̰̣̬͇̟͉̝̗͍̹̮̱̼̳̩ͅͅN̢̢̬͇͙̙ͧ̿͑ͭ͛̏̄ͩͦ̇ͥͦ͑̉̕͞J̵͇͓͙̤̜̯̜̙̼̹͇͙̤̙̠͚̥͆̏ͫͮ̕A̵̛͖͕͙̪̼̭̞̹̥̮̩̯̭͔ͨ̐ͯ̾͑ͮ̋ͅ ̷̵̡̭͉̣͕̦͉̠̦̰̘́ͪͫ́̆́̚K̷ͦ̒̆͟҉̭͚͉͎̘͜͠Ḛ̡̳̹̤̟͎̼̼̜͔̣͈̤̬̖̭ͯ͋̈́ͨͅͅR̸̭̥̠̘̠͇̘̗̯̠͔͇̖̔̐ͣ͒̇̾ͧ̕ͅM̗̫̜͖̦̩̩̦̮͚̬̟̫͓̞̞̮̭̪ͪ̊̀̊ͩͧ͑̊͆̀̀ͧͤ̑́͢I̷̡͉͉͕̪̘̙̝̼ͨ͊̑̍̽̿̽̈ͬͭͩ͊̎ͩ̚̕͜͡ͅT̯̰̤̦͐ͣͯ̒̊͐ͧ̓̽̈̔̒̔̉̑̀͑ͩ͢͞ ̸̸͇̳͇͙̟̘͎͇̣͈̖̳̳͛̂ͣ́ͥ̅͂̏͊͆̈T̓́̽͐̿̏ͤ̇̐̉ͪ͊̈̕͡͏͓̭̲̦H̷͎͉̙͕̠̫̗̭̠͖̜ͩ̆̎͂͋ͫ̄̒̌ͤ̾ͪ̎̊̽ͭ͌̀̚͠ͅͅE͇̬͇̯͓͈̫͉̠̙̗̖̪̫̪̝͙̩̝ͦͪͮͬͤ̀͒̔ͣ͂ͣ̄͌ͫ̓̚͘͞ ̹͚͙̹̻̤̗̯̘͉͎ͦ̓͛̃ͪ̃̽̏̀͜͝͠N̸͔̮̮̦̯̙̒̾̈́͂̿̓́͟I͔̺̟̖̞̘͒͌ͯ͆̏̄ͨ͂̉̊́͢͞N̔̊̔ͥ͋́̅̐ͯ̓͐̅ͨ͗̚̚͏́͞҉̲̱̤J̴̨̝̗͓̻̥̫͎ͩͣ͗ͥ̒̂̀̋͛ͮ̈́̀ͧ̊ͯ̂ͩ͌́͠͞͞ͅA̫̻̥ͤͤͦͬ͛̊ͣ̏͑͟͠͡͠

[/collapse]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I actually wouldn't mind the existence of this game if it wasn't to be released on the Wii U (or any console for that matter).

If it were just a flash game or on Steam or something along those lines, then I might even play it, but a game like this that is basically a huge collection of memes being on the Wii U bothers me...

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
I'm not broken, Kermit-san.

I am enlightened.

I was suffering the pains of life. The pains of existing. Not anymore.

Winter has ended, spring has arrived. The grey clouds and white snow gave their place to colorful flowers and a refreshing breeze coupled with bright and warm sunlight.

I am born anew.

[collapse="I feel like rambling for so long about my new life~ :3"]J̴̢̳͈͕͎͎̗̱̻͔̪͕͇̥͔̲̞ͩͣ̅ͭ̇̇̐ͩͪ̔͐̃ͩ̚͘Ȍ̢͙͉̦̰͈̥̮̘͖̗̙̫̫͙͆̎̃̌̑ͨͤͬ͐̈́͞͞I̵̵̛̝͚̬͕̘̗̼̯̻͙͙̝̻͎̱͚͙̋̀̃̈́ͧ̅̇̒͐̿̀̚͜N̶̨̛̝̪͔̬͉̫͒̆͋ͩ͆̊͑͒͗̌ͥ̑ͧ͆͒̂ͬ͞ ̴̢͔͈̳͉̤̰͓ͯͨ̾ͤͨ̊̌̈́ͬ̉͑́̉͂ͥͩ́͝U̡̗̻̹̰̠̞̭̳̹̠ͫ̌̚̚Ş̗͈̗̥̤̌ͩ͊͊ͨ͆ͨ̈́͗͡ ̸̡̠̫͖̻̪̞̪̀ͬ̑ͣ̀͟͡O̵͎͕͙̣ͪ̒̌͂͌͐ͪ̊̽ͣ̎̄̓ͯ̄͗͌̍͑͞R̢̟͎̼͎͇̘̦͓ͮ̒ͬ̿͂̎ͮͨ̍͌̇ͭ̔̀ ̢̛̮̲̖̤̠͉̺̼̼ͣ̌̑̑ͦ̀̀Ş͈͇͖͖̭̖̮̙͚̻͕̣͖̙̮̳̪̫͗̔̃̉̈̆̇ͪ͘͠Ư̧͚̘̰͔̞̝̱͓̲͔͙̗̾͗̊̾̏̑̓͑ͦF̵̳̳͔͉͉̫͙̪͍̪̫̥̩̂͗ͥͪ̅ͫ͐ͥ̾̓͋ͬ͊̏͋̀̀F̢̥̜̙̖̱̘͍͔͖͔̼̳̱̣͖̜͍̣ͮ͌͛ͪ̈́̀̀͟͝Ę̴̗͓̰̥̥̤̼ͤ̄̓̊͌̏̔̏͐͆̓́͡R̛͔̺̥̬͉̤̟̣͔̒ͫ̊̉́ͧ̎̓͡͠͡,͛͆̒̏̇̈́͂̓͒҉̡̡̪͔͈͇̪̗̟̮̱͕̹̟̻̖̮͖̼̙ ̷̡̽ͯͤ̈́ͤ͋̃̐ͫ̍ͩ̀͏̶̠̰̱͚̜̰̝̮̼̥̤̗̻̳͓ͅƯ̵̦̹̪̱͚͎̦̭͓̜̺͓̥̘̝̥̺̍̊͋̿͌̓͑ͥ̕͠͝ͅŅ͍̝̘̙̖͙͖̪̼ͩ̂ͤ̽̋͝R͇̤̝̘͙̈́̇̂͌̿ͬͫ̈́̾̀͘͝Ę͍̹̝̗̱͓̘̱̞̦̱͉ͤ͊͐̄ͣ́͒̾͋ͩͭͯ̋ͦͫ͋͠P̛͕͇̤͎̮͇̻̻̮͔̟̳̓̎͑̋ͤ͐ͨ͋̀̓̽̾̀̕͠ͅE̱̙͉͖̫̥̳͕͚͍̯̱͕ͩ̀̊͋ͧ̓͑̾͛͛̑̚͢Ñ̛̼̖̩̠̦͕̹̥͚̗̝̞͉͍̩̼͉͈̫ͫ̔ͤͩ͞Ţ̵͍̪͙̖̖̹̪ͮ́ͩͨ̎̂ͩͥͮͪͥ̅ͫ̋ͣ̄͘͞Ȁ̸̢̨̛̗͎̻̩̣̮͍̅́ͦ̌͐ͬͭ̄͋ͯ͆̄̃͂̓͜Ñ̙̭͖̮̮̘̞͚̥͑̉̐͊ͦͯͫ͑͠͝͞T̷͙̮̬̞̲̯͈̰̱̀̌͊̈̓͋ͤͩ͐͜ ̞̞̯̙̩̅ͤ͌ͤ́̀̀M̴̢̪̘͕̗̻͙̜̪͙ͮ͋̓͗̋͒ͭͣ̋ͤ̎̍ͤ̅̽ͦ̇ͩ́͘͜O̷̸̜̝̳͚̦̖͉̓̄̓͐ͧ̋̅ͦ̈́ͬ̃̑ͪ̄̈́ͬ̚̚R̶̡̞̠͎͉͎͇͙̬̼͚̲̱̪̦̣̂͋̔̐ͧ͒ͯ͑̄͢T̂̑̾ͮ̇͐̾͛ͧ̇ͥ҉͝҉̛̬̬̪̗̳̥͎͙͓͇͉͇̮̤̞̼̲̦͡A̛͓͉̲͖͐͊͂͌̈ͫ̉ͥͩ̎́̀̚͟L̘̬̠̗͍̋ͥ̌͆̈́͌ͫ̓ͮ͗̎ͭ̾ͭ́̔͟͝͞ͅ.̶̵̺̪͕̫̱̙̰̤͚͆͗̐ͣ̃̿̈́̉̏̏̽̄̇͌͊͆̑́͠͡
T̢̓ͪͭͤͭ͋ͨ̒ͨ͆͊̎͐҉͖̼̼͙͠Ḩ͖̣͔̭̥̪̮͇͚̥̳̠̥̰̪͖̈̔̋̊̌̎ͯ͑ͧͭͥ̾̀̚͞͠ͅE̝̗̬̲͕̞͍̯͉͋̏̈́ͦ̈͒͛̑̔ͮ̓̒ͥ͑ͪ́̀̕ ̍ͩͨͤ̏͑̓͏̨̤̫͚̖͡W̳̖̠̗̲͚̮̮̫͙͈̙̣͋̂̋ͯ̃̏͌̈́̅ͩͯ̈ͨ͐͒̒̌̏ͦ́́Ơ̝̘̙̘͓̣̰͓̞̙̬̝͍̥͚̩̫ͮ͊̅ͤ̓͗̈́ͫ͛̔̎ͯͮ́̕͟R̘̪͔͕̞͇̼̟̩͕̺̮͚͐̿́̒̒̈̀̀͜L̳͔̣̠̹̹̯̯̠̙̳̹͍̗̲̤̿̔ͣͯ̂̽ͤͮ́̚͡D̨̡̧̪̼͚͖̝̗̟͎͌̍̄͂͒ͦ̿ͫ̅̆ͦ̅͐̽̌̿̐̀͋ͅ ̍̆̃͋́ͮ̃̌̈͗͆̾ͮ̎ͤ̒̋͏̛͓̹͖̩̲̜̀W̓ͯͥ̅̐̐̏̓͏̮̪͇̞̳͕Ì̸̡̳̥̞͖̫̥̖ͦͥͮ͘͟͟L̵̩̬͚̫͖͔͇͇͎̻̣̆ͮ̿͑̑͑̅́ͅL͓̤̬̜̪̲̙̙̱̜̩̙̯̗̻̹͎̐͐́̾͛̾͒ͧ͗̔̽̌̍̓̚͢͜͟͡ ͪ̇̋̔̂͛̎͌̒҉̶͈̳̖͕̤͔̻͚Ḃ̪̺̞̟̯̲̝̤͖̦̄̍̾̄ͥ̆̔̔͂̉̈́͝͞ͅE͚̘̩̺̜̭̻̭̲̐̓̔̈͐͆̃ͣͤ̽̑̉̉͛̚͠ͅ ̴̨̛̖̳͖̞̭͓̟͈͚͈̞̲̪̠̳̲ͮ̌́ͫ̒ͥͦ͊ͦ͆̂̐ͨ̎̌͡ͅO̷͋̐ͦ͂ͧ̊̆̎ͪͤ͏̬̺̝̳͟͠͡Ū̢̦̜̖̱̤̱̬̮̬̠̿͆͂̚̕R̸̟̞͓͓̹͉̦͓̖͉̹̥͕ͩͨ͐̽̂̈́̅͂̉̔́̐̄ͯͨͯ̔̉͟͜ͅͅS̵̶̬̻͔̺̲̭̩̼͌ͭ͆̍̐̚ ̶̸̜͔̰̥̺̣̺͚͔̦͓̭͕͈̩̯ͬͯ̅̅̾̔̈̀̚̕͝Tͩ̓̅̀̚҉̶͉͙̫̰̹̗͘͢͠Oͨ̽̓͆̏͆ͪ̈́̒͑̇̔ͧ̉҉҉͍̹̲̖̳̜̫͚ ̡ͬ̀̔͐͜͏͚̠̰̝̭͓̟͕C͓̻̹̥͈͈͙͕̻̠̣̱͍̗̈́̑ͣͭ̾̅̓̿͊ͧ̆͜͝Ǫ̶̵̵̱̫͙̟̣̇̆́̉̐́͆̃ͣͪ̉͋̚͝Ņ̧̨͔̰͉͚̾̑̆̉̋̈́͗ͤ̿͊͐̂͞S̶̜̜̤̮̮͖̳̃ͭ̎͐͂̇̽̔̔̎̓́ͫǗ̦͉̬͚̱͈͍͖̗̮̣̘ͭ͋ͮ̈̅ͧ̏̄̊̌̿ͮ̕̕M̡̲̺͉̫̘̟̯͓̟̳̯̜ͬ͐͂ͧ͂ͦ͑̽̋ͯ̕͘͝͡ͅE̢̘͍͓̫̭͔̭ͯͭ͗̆̂̌̀̋̅̾͆ͦ̂̌ͣ̀́͠.̷̶̶̗͎̱̘͚̠̮̻̣̟̭͔͎͖̮͊̎̇̈̄̓̏͐͆͛̊ͦ̑̔͐ͫ̎̅̀ͅͅ
̫̬͇̻̜̞̱̯̃ͫ̏̏͘͜͢
̵̧͓̻͓̗̭̣̭̝ͮ̋̿̂́̎ͫ̆̀̓ͧ̕͜N̷̸̖̼̟̜͚̻̤̾͆̄̍͋ͪ̌ͩ̔̿ͪ̑ͦ̆̏̒ͣ͋ͮ͜͢Ơ̧͖̻̼̘̥̻̩̳̞̘̘̟̹̰̘͚̤̫̱̇͊ͨ͛̒̌͗ͮͪͨ̀́͢Ň̢̡̜̮̩̗͚̖͎̯͕͔̗͈̣͖̫͈̳͈ͮ̌̄ͬ͠E̡̬̻̣̤ͥ̉̀̈́͌͜ͅ ̡̲̺̻͈̱̙̱͉̘̘̺̖͚͉̪̜̃ͯͤ̀̈͘͜͠S̵̻̥͇̤̼͕͙̟͍̺͈̠͕̮̲̯͑̍̐͂̀͐̕͢͞Ḩ̵͈͈̭͍̹̬͚̗̪̹͓͕̳͙̠̼̰̫̑̑̅̈̇ͪ̍͗̒͊͛̂͛ͩ̒ͧ̓̿̚͟A̷̢͙̳͙̠̗ͮ̓ͬ̑͑̅ͮͤ̑̌̿̕͟L̶̷͉͇̲̗̘͙̬̬̠̻͔̳̞̻̖͖̣͓͍ͭͧ̇̋̆̔̅͂́̕Ļ̶̛̩͎͍̦̥̜͍͉̺̬̱ͭͤ͂͒̋̃̄̂͂ͧ̾͒̉̚͡ ̸͈͉͉͍̦̥̜̞̙̞̤̱͂̽͆͑͋ͮ͋ͯ̓͑ͪ͌ͩ̽͗ͮ̄͠ͅS̴̭̺̬̝̜̠͙̖̰͈͚̫͙̠͇͉̆̍ͫ̎ͯ̓̆̆͋̑͌̐͐͊̓̌͛̚͝ͅͅͅỰ̤͉̱̗̗̹̜̟ͥ͛̀̈ͯ̈́͐̀͟ͅͅR̴̢͈̣͉͇̙͔̩͇̥͖̖̣͗̐̒ͣͤ̾̀V̽͐̅ͤ̽̿͒̚͏̸̧̱̜̤̹͚̗̦͕͝Ỉͭͣ͐̅ͨͣ̋ͤͫ̐ͬͥͬ̉̑͋͋́̕҉̠̜̬̗V̡͇̯̫̹̱͚̣̪͓̲̹͚͎̖͓̦̽ͪ͋͒̈́̾͗̽̓̑̔͐͡͞E̔̉͋ͭ̒̈́͐͗͐҉͉͓̖̼̮̻̦̼͙͙̬̗̫̬̺̀ ̷̸͕̪̯̗̝̯͚͚̙͉̦̟̥̭̯̰͙͆̑͊̽̇̉̄͐̑͢͡Ţ̴̡̩̘̻̰̮̘̠̣̫͕̠̺̩̮̑̐ͤ̊̃́ͅH̏ͫ̌͗͛ͪ̀ͦ͊͐̈́͂̉̄́ͯͩ̉͏̴̨̛̝͓̖̥̼̥̺͉̯̜̰́ͅE̴̸̛̘̞̼̺̳̘͔̲̹̟̯̝͇͛ͪͦ͌̏̔ ̙̲͇̯̺̼̣͇̮̞̜̜͕͐̾ͯͦ͒ͤ̉̉̚͜͞͞Ȧ̭̣͇̫̺̘͚͚̮̝̞͙̩̻͚̿͒̈̓̎ͭ̉ͭ͑͞P̄ͦͬ̎̽ͧ҉̵͙͙̯̗̳̲̪͕̬́̕͞O̶̸̳͖̞͖͈̫̝̼̰͉͕̹̬̹̜̟̬̝̎̇̂ͣ̋̊͐͐ͪ́̀͝͞ͅC̛͙̱̱̲̙̘̲̝̖̪̮̞̼̤͈̱̱̄̎́͊̌ͤ̎̾̈́͆́͜A̧̩̤̱͓͎̦̙̳̪̲̹̳̻̦̖͈̹̼̫͋̓̏ͧ̋̆̅͋͋͆ͧͭ̚͞L̡͎͚̙̯̩̳̹̰̞̘̉ͩ̑̑ͤ̿ͩ͊͛́Ý̧̓ͯ͑̀͌̾̐̅̉͏͔̝̟̻̦̙͕̯͙̼̟͈̖̖̳̳̭͍P̶̳̲̖̭̜̯͎̞̓͒ͫ̆͌͗̈́̿̿ͤͪͦ̇ͮ͑͊͌̎S̞̭͍̞̲͓͌̏̄͆̐ͭ̓̍͒͆̌̈̂̕͢E̶̶̱̲̟͈̳͚̻̳͎͐́̌̓ͩ́.̷͈̹͖̹̳͔̪͔̬̦̪͇̯̙̦͕ͧ͛̀̀̒̑͆̾̉͒͊͝
̸̨̲͓̝̹̖̞͕̥͍̳̯͂̌͂̉̅̓ͫ͑̏́̄̓̊̆̆́̕
̐ͦ̆̏҉̧̬̱̰̺̰̦̙̞̥̣̮͕͖̲̞͓̱̮̕͝ͅLͣ̌̈̅̈̎҉̨̰̲̲̩͍̯͚͎͍͚Ȏ̅ͩ̈͌̽͂̍̐́̉ͬ̋̎ͦ̐̌̚͏̵̢̣̱̙̞̫̪̘͔̪̬̤̳̤̠́N͉̖̦̖̤̗̣̺̗͔̩̘̰̻̲̜̩͚̍̇̇͂̃ͥ̏̾ͣͯ̐̔͂̎ͤ̔ͤͦ͛̀͜͝͡ͅG͎̙̟̮̱͕̝̬̜͎̳̤̞͚̅́ͧ̏̃͟ ̸̡̞̱̞̦̯̲͖̝̘͈̺̯̻̝͖͙͚͊̾͗ͣ̆ͪ͂͊͒̀͝ͅL̈̀ͦ̋͒ͯ̆͛̉̈̃͊͒͏̡̪̰͖̝̤̖͇̪̯͔̬̰́I̶̧̧͕̠̻̙̘̞͇̰͍̋̾ͩ̊̓ͪ̇̌̈ͯ̆̓ͨ̔͑̀͠V̮͙̠̖͓̱͖̳̩̼̱̼̰͎ͬ͒ͬ͐̋ͮ̏̓̀̕͡ͅÉ͖̲̭̰̦̆̆̽͊̀̄͗͋́͠ ̲̝̟̄̑̽͋͌͛̂ͩͫͮ͌͆ͤ̌͒̀̈́́̚͡ͅH̟͚͙̝̠̦̰͎̟͔̖̻͓̫̾͆ͭ̀̏͗̃̀͞͝ͅI̴̷͖͍̺̦͖͙͖͖̤͈͕͖̹̥̯̦̪ͮ̆̎̎ͭ̓̌̒̃̐̽͜M̴̵̢̲̰̼͓̫̦͚̹̼̼͓̒̏ͭ̌͡ͅ.̬̱̯̪͚̬̒͗̽̿ͫ́̕͡ͅ
̴̘̱͉̫̳̤̳͖͓ͯ͆̉͂ͥͣ̉ͨ̌ͥ̀̚͢͞
̰̱̩̺͈̣͕̰͇̙̙̑ͨ͒ͧ̅ͮ͗͐ͯ̃̀͟͟͟J̴̢͈͔̟̈̐̂́̚͢ͅǪ̸͖̪̲̮̳̳͙̯̠̪̪̤̘͚͎̠̫̾ͩͯ̿̇ͭ̇̅̑̊ͥ͘͘ͅI̶̡̧̺͔̜̣̦͓͇̙͖̥ͪ̇ͧͨ̊̽̏ͦ̄̑̀̍̉ͮ͢ͅṆ̴̛͙͚̪͕̣̱̲̝̏͛̏́̒͊͂̒ͪ̉̿̾́ ̨̛͓̭̱̘̮̭͙̥͓͚̖̝̗͙̟̏̔ͨͩ̽̃̀ͅU̝̼̥̮̹̻͚̰̠̳̥̙̫̖͚̦͗͒ͨ̉̈́͌̀͟S̷͉̪͓̪̼͙͎̳̤͉̳̔̽̈́ͭ͛ͤ̉ͮ̈́̔͠.̔̒͐̔҉̧͕̹̩̻̳̰̣ ͫ̈͊̔͗͌̽̌͒ͣͤ̇̐̚͠҉̀͏̩̯̟̬J̶̨̭̝͇̼̻̤͍̱̘̳͇̘̞͌ͧ̿̊̓ͨ̒͂̋ͯ̾ͦ͆ͬ̚͜ͅƠ̷̶̻̼͇͍͕̲̗͇͈͎̩̣̲̺̠̮ͫ͂̅ͧͧͮ̌I̧͒ͯ̉͆̀͒̒̉̄̏ͦ̉ͥ͏͏̩̩͕̻̞̙̗̳̝̺̟̮͔͞Ṇ̶̻̘͑́̈́̎̎ͥ̓ͫ̃ͨ̅ͮ̄̽͌͜͠͠ ̴͔̺̭̻̭̪͚̊ͬ͑͒ͦ͝ͅU̶̠͓̪̳̞̲̯̦̬̝ͨ͛ͮ̈͑͆ͧͧ̏ͪ̀͝ͅͅS̸̴̷̤͚͓̮̳̹̣̣̙͍̦̠̉ͯͣͤͮ̈́ͦ̔ͣ́͗ͦ̊ͣ͞.͛͊̋̊ͥ͛̔ͨͪͭ̚҉̼͈͓͠ ̸̳̠̫̘̮̞̹͎͈̱̦͂̎̋͋ͭ̍ͦ͌ͦ̈͒̓ͯ̚͝͝J͖̥̮͇͕̫̱̗͈͓̳͐̐̈̒ͧ̾ͮ͂̍̀ͫ̃ͨͩͭ͗ͣ͜Ȏ̸̧̢̼̲̜͈̙̫̰̞͚̻̰̱̻̱̱̾͋͊͐̀͋͂͒ͨͨ̓͐͂̇ͧ͐́I̶̡̦̺͎̭̪̝̲̰͖̻̘̩͔̖͙̳̣͇̐̀̌͆͂ͯ̈́̚͢ͅN̵̨̢̧͖̻̖̝͖̜̙͓͈̞̟̖̝͇ͣ͐̈̎ͦͧͅͅ ̴̸̢̗͎̬̱̘̦͔̩̫̠̼͙̫͖̞̾͐̒ͤ̎̒̾̓ͦͥ͆̃͞ͅU̗̯̣̼̯̻̻̙͕̳̯̝̠͕̲͓̺͈ͣ̎́͊̇̆̽̚͘͟Ş̧̫͙͇͍͖͖̮̥̖͕͖̼̘̞̤̗̹̳͍̂ͯ͋ͯͣ͜.̢͆̈̂͌ͨ͗͞҉͏̳̖̟̳
̡̨̂͛͑̌̈́͏̶̸̣̪̦̱͙̟
̷̴̖̦̤̪͆͐̐͗͐͢͡K̢̤̳̬̦̅̉͋̇̾̿̓͊ͭͫ͒͂̾͐ͭ̌͋̚̕͞E̸̅ͦ̎͆͊͒͊͐̔͟҉҉͙͎͖̠͓̠͔̫͚̲͖̦̹R̶̀ͪ́͌͊ͮͣ͛ͫ̿ͤ̓̑̾ͮ̇͡͏̟̗̥̫͎̦̗M̵̵̭͈̮̾ͩ̎ͪ͑ͯͪ͗͗ͫ̊́Ȉ̵̵̩̰̙̪̰̻̖̥͉͙̫̠̟̥̞̄̈́̑ͯ̐̏ͧ̉̋ͫ͋̆͂ͩ̀͝T̛ͭ̊̅̅͌ͤ̇͟҉̷͈̤͖̲̜̙̜̘̠̜̥͙̭͡ ̶̴̧̣̰̫̫̪͌ͪ̇͌͋ͮ͛ͅͅT̸̛͆ͩͤ̑͜͠҉̩͈̯̝̹̲̭͍͚̫̥̫H̸̓̔͊͆ͪ̑̇̎́̏ͨ͏̩͉̦̱̖̦̼͙͇͖̗̜̗̻Ë̡͇̩̼͓͎̦̗̘̗̟̬͙̲̪̣͖̳̊ͨ̄̽̈͂ͬͦ͊͌ͣͭ̅͊̾͐̍̀̚ ̨̒̅̄̐͂ͯͦͬ͗̒̍̉̿ͣ̎͋҉̶̙̯͉̣̙͙̙̗̲̼̞̣̯̜̪̳͍́N̴̴̰͖̖̱͚̙͙̖̘̤̬̳̜̳̋̾̇ͪ̈́̎͊̌̆ͬ̕͞I̷̸̹̙̙̦̜͇̯̯̤͊ͨͧͬͦ͛ͭͥ̾ͦ̅͑͘ͅN̦̪̜̙̳͈̻̳̰̭̣̯͎͓͎̅̍͂͛̍̑͗͂͜͡ͅJ̴̢̠̯̘̰̟ͬ̀ͥ̑͑̈́͂̏̅͂̓͑̑͟͞͡A̶̧̩̟͎̹̻̜̱͙̯͖̲̪̩͎͇͑̀͆̿͗̾ͩ͆̔ͣͩ͒ͧͮ̓̾͋̀̕ ̡̘̦̫͕̮̖̻͈͎̝̦͍̝̙̪̲̝ͨ̍ͤ̓ͫ̄̔ͧ̍ͫ̎́̚͘͟ͅK̡͈̱͔͙̯͔̜̖̣̠̼̜̩̱̮̹̥͒ͧ̆̽ͫͅE̶̛ͬͮ̃̑̆̀҉̠̗̠͕͚͔̯̬͚͈͔̯͡ͅR̊ͧͯ̓̃͘͏̢͖͖̥̖̦̗̼̳̻͖͘M̢̗̼̘͖̺̞̫̤ͪͧͯͥ͜I̵̧̛͚̦̟̞̤͎͖͖͎͉͙̮̯͇͈̎͂̆̽Ṯ̸͔͓̪̝̲̘̞̫̀ͪ͐ͯͬ̋͐̑͑ͭ̑̉ͭͩ̿ͮ̀̚͞ ̴̶͕͚͎͈̗͍̟̞͓͓̹̖̜̼ͪ̽̀͛̉̋ͮͫ̂ͦͧͣ̐̂̒̕T̈͒͛̈̃ͮ̔͛ͥ͏̴̶̷͙̫̻̻͕͎̯̰͍̪͍̰̳͕̺̠͘ͅͅȞ̡̛̹͖̞̳͍̣̖͎͆̂ͥ̓̅ͧ̍͑̄̀̎̃͑ͮ͌̚̕ͅͅȨ̴̛̜̣͍͍̮̼͒͋͐́̄́ͧ̒ͯ̀̐ͭͧ̿͗̈́͌̀ͪ͜͞ ̴̨̛͈̥̝̩̙͇̩͚͙̯̏̓̇͐̔̓̒̽͢͝N̨̛̼͍͇̭̮̤͎̟͓̯͊̈̌̅͒̓ͧ̓̉̓̀̚͢͡Iͧ̋̃̆ͣ̓́̒̑̒͋͒̀̚͜͡͏̷̗̺̣̞ͅN̴̴̖͎̙̭̰͖͈̮͍̦̩͍̤̠̻ͭ̇̓̓̍̄̃͆̄̽͛ͬͥ̇ͩ͠J̴̗̣̣̤ͫ̐͒̕͞͠ͅA͊͒͊̽̏̏̃͒ͬͯ͑̑̌҉̶̯̪̳̬̠͈̰̭̣̳͢͜ ̠̟̥͉̯͎̠͈̞͈̘̦̱̝̱̺ͮ̏̉̏͂̉̂͐̎̍̿̀̃̎̕͢͠K̉̂ͧ̒͛ͮ̈͗ͮ̈́̾̚̚҉̤͎͕̭̫̞͓̜̯ͅEͫ̈́̊̓̊̏̓ͥͮͤ́҉̷̢͢҉͎͈̠͍̞̞͉̼̯͙͍̝͓͎̬R̫̳̹̙͇̺̰̪̺̭̟̘ͤ̔̈̆͗̆̿́͘M̶̢̳͔̮̬̟̳̦̜̲͔̯̜͇͖̟̿ͯ̎̐̓͆̓͋̿̄̈̄̀ͭ͋ͫ͂̀͢͝Ĭ̵̶̵̺̲̮̰̖̗́ͥ̋̃̕͟ͅT͉̺͙͚̙͓͈͔̺̱̭͈̖̝̳͉ͥ̎̏̓̃͊̄ͥ̈́ͪͮ̀́̚͘͠ ̵͙̞̺̬͇̘̗̩̩̣̥̣̙̒ͬͧ̅ͧͬͪ͐ͦ̌͑͐́̚͞͝͡T̸̮̖̱̺͓̭̫͖̪̰̙̬̳̣̯̥͎̓̊̓̓ͩ̊̄̂̈́̋̒̆̒̂̈ͧ̉ͅH̪̻̮̱̥̝̦͔̩̤̫̺̥̗͖̟̟̥̓̑̎͆̌͑͛͘͘ͅĘ̨͉̜̖̫͙͍̯͚͕̔̀ͯ͑̇̍͊͌͘͟͟ ̏̔̓̾͐̅̚͏͏̘̦̦̠͈͍̜̦̰͔͈̪Nͭ̈̃́̈̎͊҉̵̩̣͔̗̯̀͘̕I̡̮̟̫̞̗̠͓̪̞͎̗̬̖̥̟̘͇ͭ̈̏̄̑̏̉ͩ̌̍̈͋̆̍͊͌̇ͯͩ͝N̵̷̶̝̤͔͕̲͙̹̤͙͉̲̤͇̗̰̞̝͚͂ͨ͌̋͆ͣ̒̿̎͗̓̾ͪͨ͜͢ͅJ̜̳̻̓̓̋͜͜A̖̰͈̻̲̤̝̪̟̹̩̳̰̰͕̩͓̙̅ͤ̿̃ͮ̚͜ ̢̪̯̹͕̩̠̲̜̻ͮ͒ͮ͒͟Kͩ̑͂͐̓̏͛́ͥ͌̒͆ͭͣͭ̑̀̉̕҉̡̣̫̥̰̫̭͎̣͟͞Ę̶̷͖̟̣͕͈͈̲̱̹͈̲̖̞̾̐̆̽͒ͧ̃̅͒̍ͫ͂̊̿͌̔̀ͭR̡͐͊ͧ̍ͮ̍̀̒̈ͥͥ̾ͣ̅͝͏̨̲̗̤̩M̆̇̇ͣ͆҉̢̖͉͕͇̬͖̬̦̥Ï̞͓̩͎͈̙̦̞̤̫̲̞̦̣̩̜̬̆͂̈́̈́̌̉̓͛ͭ͗͢T̵̶͚̙͉͓͉̩̹͓̝͙̣̮̱͈͙ͥ̒̓ͤͪ̐͆ͭͥ͞͠ ̶̍͒ͬ͂ͤͤ̎̏ͯ҉̣͉͚̳̟̺̤̩̳̹͕̱̲͟T̗͚͍͕̩͈͍̦̥̼̻̫͚̥̬̩̈̃̄̓̽̀̕͟͝H̶͈̞̘̰̩̄ͦ̽ͬͪ͒̂̐͑̀̔̑̌̑ͬ̔̚͠Ȩ͓͈̖̖̱̮͕͖̞̊ͧ̓ͤ͒ͪ̅͘ ̧̎͛̀̀ͬ̇̋ͯ̉͌͏̢̛̘͕̙͔͎̝̬͎̲͇͈̠͓͓̣͎̖͘ͅN̑̋̾̐ͨ̃ͥ̈͑͐ͥ̕͝͏̶̯̣̤̮̭Į̡̩͎̤̝̻͔͎̮͉̗͙̫̺͓͔̾̀̑̇͛̋̏͋͆ͧ̃N̨̡̡̍̓̈̓͋̈̃̌͒̑͟҉̠̜͔̰̣͈̹̱͎J̷̶̞̹̲̩̻̩͙̠̋ͮ̐̿̅͐̋̇̍ͬA̴̡̛̖̩͖͖̜͖͙̬͖̎͌ͤͣ̂ͪ̽̓ͮ̑̄́̚ ̡͇͚͎̗̹̥̖͙̖͍̠̻͕̫͕̎̔ͥ̑͆̉̄̃̊͛͑̀ͩ̿̌͢͜͠͡Ķ̴̞̘̭̗̤̬̥̥͖̥͕̬ͯ̏̓ͨ̆̓̇͋͌͂ͩ͜͟͠Ȩ̥̠̺̻̩͖̹͔̤̫͖͈̥͒͐ͧ͋ͩ̐̀̌̿̔͆̾R̷̨̳̣̰͓̳̲̘͔̮̩͚͋̓ͤ̀͛̂̅͗̀͟͜M̶̶̮̪̖͎̮͍̮͇̼̳͈̫̘̥̞̤͆̿ͮ͆ͬͯ̑̈́́ͦͨ̇ͩͫ̕I̶̫̰̰̥̺͙͊̉̃̀̚͝ͅT̵̢͍̪̝̫̼̮̣̭̗̰̎͐̄ͫ̈́̒ͬ̄ͧ͑̕͡ ̸̢̛͚̳̝͍̠̘̫͖̺͙͊̂͐͆̽ͣͧ̂̃ͤ̕͜T̸̛̬̹͕̞͖̣̻̝̫̼ͫͮ̅̂̓̒̌ͫ͒͆͆̓̋͑ͣͨ̇͊̚̕Ḧ̶̤͇͎̝̺̥̤̗̦̼̼̦̦͕́ͥ͑̑̂͘̕͞͝ͅẼ̛̪̥̺̰̰͖̟̙̺̳̤̥̠̥̱͖̎̏̓͜͠͡ ̷̝̯̤̬͍͈̜̜͙̤̖̏ͯͩ͗̀̀͝ͅŅ̴̲̝͉̟͚͕̝̬̻͔̹̥̱̉͆̉̈ͨ̓ͬ̏͒̎ͣ͋̈ͦ͐̀͡I̩̩̳̤̩̪̻̬̖͊̐̑̏͋̎ͨͭ͑ͪ̃̇̾͝N̢̧̙̲̟̣̝͈̝̮̝͇̼̤͕̤͈̰̖̥ͥ̌̏̄̾ͯ̊̌ͭJ̵̸̥̖̖͍̲̑̌̆ͪ̊ͧͩ͆͌ͪ͑̇ͮ͞Ạ̫̭̺̦̭̥̹͔̤̺ͫͤͮͫͥͤ͒̈́͋̅͡͞ ͎̪̱̦͖̦͛͐̅ͭͫ͌̓ͯͦ͂͌̊̎̔͑̀̀͟͞͡K̂̏́ͯ̆̍̌̿̆ͮͬͦ̅͊҉̸̝̦̫̦̗Ḝ̴̛̖̖̪̫̰̱͇͔̰̘̞̖̞̩͔̑͂͗̀̊̌̏͑́̚Ř͚͈͍̃͒̋ͦ̒̓̕͘͝͝ͅM̶̰͎͚̲͚̑͗̈́̽̓̂ͦ̌̅̀̾̏̑̐ͪ̑͟I̙̠̲̠̳̥̳͙͌ͣ̈͑͐͒̉̋̎̄͜͢͞Ṫ̶̲̰̣͈͉̫̥̯̻͚̳͍͓̼͕̗ͧ̑͐̓͂͐̀̈̐̒͐̓͌ͭͪ̃͝͝ ̨̔ͪͧ̾ͣ͋̓̔̓̒͗͐̉̂́̀̆̚҉̛̘̠̫̩͞͞Ţ̵̛͎͍̩̪̗̹̬͔̣̯͆̋̋̊̽̃̈͒̈ͪͣ̄̉ͨ͆͢͞ͅḨ̢͚͙̝̰͌̿ͦͪ́͞E̛̱̪̠̹̪̙̘͎͒̉̓̿͛͒̿͆͌ͫ͑̓̚̚̕ ̡̉̋̊̋ͬ̔̀̚͠҉̜̲̪̭͉̳͎͇̘N̷̮̟͔̩̖̺̹̼ͩ̑ͮ͗͗ͤͭ̇̽̐̐͑ͩ̔̋̑̊͠Ȉ͐ͬ̇̀̉̇͊͗ͣ̓́́̓ͯͩ͏̹̙͖̫̳̲̠̪͓̤͈Ǹ̶̶̨̨͔̙̣̹̠ͩ͋̓̀ͮ͋̾̎̎ͥ̈̔̔̄̀J̑ͩ̈̑̈́͜҉̸̭͙͔̺̘̞͍̣̱̦̩̺̫A̛͈͔̱̖̳̠͕̼̥̦̯̝̹͇̦̙̟͂͗̏ͬͮ͆̅͗͆ͤ̀͢͠͡ ̶̾̇͋͂̅̇́҉҉̮̠͚̹̰̙̗͕̠̬̙͙͎K̶̲̞̬̯̩̙̤͎̪̃̆ͧ̋͂̀͘͢͡Ë̘̘̯̭̘͚̘̟̭̪̻̟́̀͑̄ͩ̓͐ͬ̕R̴̭̯̤̹͚̱͚̼̬̩̄̇͋̅̿ͦ̐̈́̀̉ͪ̃̃̓̓́̚M̧̛̛̘̤̺̗̝̮̣͔̺̤̰͓͙̤̤͈̰͙ͨ̆̿̑̅̇̚͘͢I͚̻̟̖͓͒ͧ̓̎̏̐͂̌̎͐ͦ͌̌̓͞͡͠Ṭ͕̲͕͈͈̻̣̝ͫ̄̂̅ͯ͋̌͂ͫ̿̂ͣ̓ͯ̚̚̕ ̵̛̲̼͎͇͈̟̝͖̰̝̘͈̺̪ͫ͛̈ͦ̈́ͯ͟͞͝T̵̵̨̧͕͎͍̦͎̻͎ͥͧ̊ͪ͌͛ͨ͡H̶̳̗̪͇͔̜̦̱̾ͨ͒̈̉̾ͣ́́͘͡͠ͅE̶̢̝̪̲͙̗͔̲̼̠̩͖͔̫͔̯͔̮͚ͨ͐͌̃̑̐͐̆́̿ͮ͌̉͐̉ͭͯ͝͡ ̴͚̖̼͖͍̜͔̹̩̫̠͖̞͐̍͗̃̀͋̍ͧ̀̓͆̌̀ͩ̈́̍́N̴̷̷̢̻͈̪̦̟͖̥̂͋̾̓̋̌͑̔͝I͗̉̍͌͗̌͑́͗̅ͥ̌̽̚͏͝҉̞̰͔̯̲̱͝N̥̪̭̗̝͕̦͇̖͈̞̬͓̗̳ͤͣͤͨ͊͝͝J̴̨̹̣̪̦̈̂̓̽̽͋͂ͩ̈́̓͂͑͠A̷̜̳̯̖͙̫̓͊̈́ͨͦͯͦ͛̎ͥ̀̆̀̚̚̚͢ ̷̾̈́ͯͬ҉̢̥͓̬̱̟̤͉̯̭̀K̵̛̳̟̮̻̩̜̻̄ͯ̏̊ͬ͋̑ͬͭ̏̿̍ͤͭ̃Ẻ̴̡̖̯̺̻̣̆̀̑̐́͂͆ͪ͛̽͗͐͒́R̝̮̗͍͍͔̝̖͙̹̱͚̲̝̗̹͊̆ͩͣͣ̈̄ͨ́̚̕͟ͅM̴̶̛̜̞̠̫̥̈́̅ͬ̓̃̔̓̂ͦ̾̒̓̑̿͞͝Î̘͚̦̦̰̣̺͉͚͓̯̝̪̮͙͓̰͒ͪ̓͛̀͌̀̀͠ͅT̓̌̓̐̈́ͩ͋̓̓͂ͦͣͮ́̐ͣ͡҉͏͙͙͎̥̫͚̬̮̝̦̖̼͉̗̥ ̶͈̟̮̤̜͓̼͌ͤ̈̇͟T͐ͦ͐ͤ͑͋̄͒̃̄ͧ̽ͧ҉̭͕̪̦̰͉̰̞͓̥̬͎̪̀H͎͚͉̮̺̠̠ͭ̀̄͜͠Eͨͬ͛̃ͪ̌̔̆ͥͫ͜͏͡҉̣̯̟̘̩̬͔̠̦̳̜͓͓̫̝̣ ̮̣͖̼̬̉͐̒̒̀N̉̾̏ͧ̾̈͛̀͝҉͙͎͍͇̗̮̗̪̼̦͔̖̞̦I͎͇̪̹̲̠͈͈͔͔̦͓̗ͤ̓̈́̈́̑͑̉ͤͮͪ̓́ͮ̉̊͗ͪ̿̐̕͞͡͝Ňͤͩ̓͆҉̧̤̱̖̳̼̗̩̰̥̗J̘̯̩͍͉̰͍̤̩͚̭̮̪̗̖ͦ̅ͤͪͧͧ̈̏ͫͨ͛ͪ͜͡A̽͌̃͌ͧ̒ͪͧͮ̉͑̿́ͧ̈̚͏̶͎̥̼̝̺͔̫̹͕̻͓̹̻͎̱͓͢͢ ̷̶̢̜͎͎̩ͮͭ̓͗́͆̽ͥ̾̇ͥ̐͜Ǩ̸̨̧̖̥̦̲̥͖͇̼̺ͭ̓̓͂̒̓͜͜ͅE̵̛̛͕̫̗̖͌͗ͥ́͛͊̇ͣ͌̈̚͢Ŗ̵̠͚̼̪̼̭̱̲͕̥̑̏̑͋̏ͫ̏̅̉̓̋̔͛ͣ͛͞M̴̨̛̹̳̹̻̘͕̪̫̘̱͇̲̯̙̘͓̞ͨ͂̓̍͠Ī̷̴̴͕̘͓̩̤̥̹̮̙̼̘̼͚̳ͫ̎̏͘ͅͅT̸̡̬͓̤̜̥͖͙̜̥̰͎̼͍̪̐ͨͦͦ̉̍̈̈́ͦ͗ͤ̉ͩ̏͛͘͡͡ͅ ̡̾ͦ͆̋ͨ̓̊ͫ́ͨ̓̑͏̬͎̼͙͉̻̠̤̕͘͠ͅT̶̛̜̝̜͎̱̰̘̙̝̼̣̠̼̈͊ͬ̓̄̚̚ͅḤ̶̢̛̠͕̘̦̮͆ͨͩ̎̆́ͅẸ̶͓̩̼͔̩̲͍̯̩̹͛̂̊͊̅ͣͬ͑̔̿͗͂ͬ͒ͫ͆ ̢̢̰̪̖̦͎̣̱̣̰̪̺͚͇̮̬͖̩͓̱ͭͤͯ̌͗̈ͫ̓́ͯ͗̆ͩ̽͆͝N̨̡̰͓̰̪͕̲̩̦̹͈͎͍̂̋͗ͨ͑ͩ̐̀͡I̢ͧ̃̑̒͘͏̲͙̩̳͔̖͔̠͡ͅN̷̵͔͍̠̰̠̳̅ͨ͊̓ͥ̏͛ͨ̂͟͠J̑ͮͩ͆̚͏̞̩̜̘̙̫͕͎̙̱̫̩̯͓͈͓ͅA̴̵̸̦̼͈͍̝̣̞̪͓̱̞̩̩̫̦̺̦ͯ̋̏ͣͩ̋̐̑͊͌̆̂͛̔̏͆ͮ͒͘͠ͅ ̢̛͈̟̩̮͛̈̓ͣͨͯ͊̿ͣͭ̾͊ͫ̔ͧ͒̑̑̚͘͜͠K̴̷̞̼͓̩̝̹͍̻̻̦͎̣͈̃̂͆ͭ͌̃ͤ̏̋ͯ̋ͮ̽̎͊̾͜͡Ȩ̢͕̣͓͕̬̺̰̫̲̞̣̲̙͎̠ͯ́̓̒̇̓͋̎͡ͅR͍̭̮̞̩͕̙͂͒ͪ̉ͫ̏̓̃͘͠M̴̸͇͙͉̮͙͎̏̔ͮͧ̀ͬ̔͂ͤ͌̍̍̒̋ͦ͝Ȋ̶̧̛͚̯̟̰͇̟̝̮͓̩̯̥̯ͩ̊̂͛̄ͪ̚͜T̴̨̨̺̜̭̠̥̻͈̮͖͇̫̼̻̠̰̺ͫͤ̂̂ͪ́̊ͪ̌͒̒ͬ̚̕͞ͅ ̵̨̤̱̘̘̠̗͓̪̠̺͈͕͔͉͎̞̓̓̔̎͋̿́ͯ̆͛̈́̏̀͡T̢̫̖͔̫͈̘̮͈̖̩̜̜̤̮̫̦̻͗̅͊̅͗̓̋̄́͜͝H̛̳̪̻̪͕͈͕̜̒̌͒͒̂̍ͯ͑͂́E̴̛̥̻̪̞̠̹̼̻ͤͤ̂ͥͩͪ̇̇́ͅ ̧ͫ̈́̅ͣͦͭ̌̈́ͨ͑͊̎̔ͯ̉̓̃̄̕҉̱̠͎͎̫̝͈̯̤̮̪͍̻͜N̸̡͎͖̰̺͊ͦ̑͗̋͆ͭ͆ͧ̕Ī̷̺̤̼͔̝̰͙͖̘̌ͤͫͩ̑ͭ͛ͭ̆͌ͫͬ̿̐ͪͥ́Ṅ̛̰̬̯̭͕̤̞̥̤̪͇̺͈͔͈̬͕̼͉ͥͪ̑̂ͮ̈́̅̂ͨ̍̑̇̾̆̌͘͢J̶̶̢͇̥̟͔̼̬̙͇͍͇̺͊͂ͫ͊͂̒̅͂̈́͂͗͟A̷͔̮͍̺̭̣̟̤̗̹͕ͣ̓̀̋͐̒ͮ̈́ ̢̩͓͔̭̱̞̫̱̙͙͙͔̺͖ͤͩͩ̍̂̋̇̌̔ͩ̕͘ͅͅK̰̬̱͚̫̗͎͍̘̣͎̙͈͖̙̗̠̖̇͗̂ͫ̈͐ͧ̅ͨ͐͒̔̆̀͞Ě̸̡̗̙̳͚̦̟ͤͣͦ̒̀̚͝Ŕ̸̸͔̜̪̗̻͈̘̫̱̲̫̪̼̭̹̳͇͛ͮͭͮ͒̒̕̕ͅͅM̶̶̙͖͉͓̘̮̣͚̜̣̞͖̬͓͓͛ͨͫ̾́́I̿́̂̾͜͏̱̗͎̩̥̞̜̳̳̫̹̤T̛̪͇̲̙̠̼͕̀͛̈́̽͛̕͜ ̛̯̜̰̺͔̦͓͔̣͙̥͕̮̤̫̤̗ͫ͊̂͛̽ͬ͒ͩͥͯͥͪ̓ͣ̆ͯ̅́̕͜͝Ţ̪̞̗̱̥̹̬̣̪̺̖̤͖ͮͧ̒̊̒ͧͨͬͨ͌͛̀́̕͠H̴̳̘̲̝̙̘͍̭͙̺̊ͥ̀̒͆̈̈́̽͑̍͊̽ͨ̇̈̄̕͠͞ͅͅE̸̛̛̻̜͕͚͔͈͓̘̼͍̗̙̪̪̣̫̠͒̀́́̾̅̿̆̊ ̶̷̸̧̖̞̗̪̹͖̖̼͕̥͔͒͋̉̇ͣ̓ͪͣ͟N͓̥̮̹̮̼̭̬̠̘̫̮͖̰͍̯̱͂̂̾̀͑̔͑ͫ̅̀ͩ̋ͩͭ͆͢I̛̺̙̤̱̮̒ͣͨ̏̑͗ͥ̇̈͢͢͞N̷̵̡̗̗̮̹̹̰̫̹̮͉̲̳̫͍͇͇ͩ͗̀ͯͬͨ̋͌̀͊ͫ̚̚͘J̨ͥ̄͆͛͆̋́̓́̉̓̿ͭ̀̃҉̢͚̞̭̖̼̮͖̺̟̻̤́͟A͇͔̰̟͕͍̫̥͍̦͇͙̦̻͖̟̤͌ͥͯ̾ͫ̍̒͛̓̌͡ͅͅ ̼̣̲̣̇̈͊͌̅ͭ̉ͧͧ̉͒͊͠K̢͈̺̳̲͉̮̜͇͑̐̒̅͜Ȇ͎̤̤͈̯̭̲͔͉͕̖̩̠͖̦̠̣͌͒̀̕͞͞R̴̵̶̻̰͈̩̞̝͖̟̞̙ͭ̀̓ͮͩ͑̓̀̃͑́̽͂̚̚͜M̵̡̹͍̝̦̥̫̬͕̬̭̟͙̝̻̘̗̥̐͛͐̇̿̎̍̐͢I̢̨͔̘͍̤̦̣̖̣̥̿ͦͫ̐̉ͣ̏ͨͥ̀̓ͤ́̚͜T̷͖̱͈̻ͥ͆̏̄͜͠ ̸̧̺̲̞̘̮̝̭̟͓̯̹̥̠͊̐ͮ̂ͣͤ̕T̷̨̛͉̠̜̪̫̮͔̪̪̮̼̞̱̱̮̫̗̹̃ͪ̅ͥ͜H̷̩̜̭̬̘̜̝ͪ͑͋̌ͦ͒ͦ͑͜͠͝Ẹ̴̷̛̗̭̰̺̥̘͙̫̤͓̈́̒̏͗̅͊̄̉͊̍̓̒̓̈́̅͗̃̚͘ ̪̖͔̠̰͔̬̎̿̉͘̕͠Ņ̶͇̖̪̭̼̦̦̱͍̼͙ͥ̓ͫͩ̎͊̃͂ͥ͌͋̐̾̊̈͠I̵̛̜̼̻͔̟͙̻̻̻̳͔ͮͦͯ̉̏̈̾̇͒̿ͯͧ͆͋̀̚͠͝Ṅ̶͖̲̩̰̟̜͍̙̹̤̼͕ͥ͂͂̒̈̒̊̆̿̂͜J̷̡̋̄̃̃͋̄͘҉̳̤̭̱̩̗̤̺̯̣͎͉A̹͈̹̣͉̦̭͉ͦ͗ͣ̌̂̏̈͐ͮ͛̚͢͞ ̷̵̧̻͇̜̣͉̲̈́̅̊ͨ̔̓̌͘͝K͚̲͇̤̥͈̗̣͕̦̾̊͆̄ͬ̅̃ͯ̿̿̌͗̔́͢͝͞Ȩ̠̳̝͎̱̮̮̪͚̓͂ͬ́͒̈̓̏̒̂́R̢̎̋ͧ̉͐̆͏̘̪̟̳̰̫̳̦͕̰͔̘͖͙̝̫̕M̸̢̧̩͈͍̟̭̝̘̄ͯ͐ͪ̂͑͐́͘͝ͅĮ̴̷̘͖͓̹͙̝̺͕̖̹͙̯̘̮̟͌̓ͯ́́T͎̬͕̠̦͎̹͓̳̬̯͛͋ͩ̊̂̎͊ͤ̍̓̅̓̋ͥ̃ͨͪ́ͅ ̵̝̜̩̱̩͈̠͙̻̝̉ͮͩ̓̂̽̒ͪͯ͗̅ͪͪ̈̊ͣ́̚̚͟͝͝Ț̸̛͔̮̭͉̫̘͚̐̇̓ͤ̊͐̕̕Ȟ̂̃̀̏ͩ̔̐͌ͯ̾̽͌͏̧̕͠͏͎̞̗͙̰E̤̪͙͎̲̩̩̩͇̳͓̮̭̪̖͌̅ͪ̾̉̂͌̓̐̇̿͡͠ ̞̣͇̬̱̬̼͙̖͇͎̭ͨ̏ͮͧ̓͆͗͞ͅǸ̷̴̙͚̟̭̠̂ͦ͌ͫ͛̎ͫͤ̀̚̕͝I̷̛͉̱͍̱͍͖͈ͪ͂ͯͨ̒̎̃͟N̴͈̞̬̘̪̥̫ͣͣ͆̓ͩ͝Ĵ̪̱̗̘̥͉̖̱̤͙̫̭̹̙̲̓ͥ͑ͪͭ̽̄ͤ͢͢͝Ą̢̩͉̺̱͈͍̩̖̮̣ͪ̍̏́͡ ̷̷̦̻͍̲͙͙̪̗͎̫̤̤̬̊ͯͤ̊ͮ̇̋̿̓̀ͅK̨̥̘͇̱͚̘͚͉̟̲͖̣̳̗͍̐̃̌̐̃̿͋̉̿̂̀̓̊̄̂ͭͩ̌ͧ̀̀E̶̶̟͉̙͇̗̠̘̺̹͙̼͋̐̉̈́͊̆́ͮ͐̃ͬͫ͞͝Ŕ̵̡̞͓̥̦̰͙̩͖͛̒̉ͦ̽̋͊ͩ͆̽̓ͥ͊̒̔ͦ͘M̷̞͎̦̮̰̺͙ͬͬ̽̄͑́I̧͙̩̦͚͖̙̭̱̪̽̊̓͆̋̈̈́͗̊̿ͫ̽̑̋͌ͮ̾ͮ̚͡͠ͅT̢̗̮̹̜͈̱̾ͨ͛́̓̆̔̃̀͘͞ ̨̡̗̺̦̺̙̩̠̫͙͍̞͍̬̬̤͔͙̈́̋̎ͭ̿͘͠͡Ţ̷̶̰̟̺͉̟̝̠̖͊ͯ̄̐ͧ̓̐ͯ̊͗͆ͩ͋ͥ̋ͫͭ͑́͜ͅHͦ͐̅ͥ҉͎̱̼̫̯͞E͉͓̻̭͍̱̬̦̜̋̋ͣ̈́ͪͫͯͦͯͬ̈ͣ͊̀͢͞ͅ ̸̹͈̭̬̱̟̹̩̝̻̳͎̹͉̪̝ͮͯ̌̀ͬͤ̉̑̒̀̚͟͠N̵͈̮̲̖̪̭͚̩̬̻͚͇̰͚̻̹̻̈́͗͛͆̿͌ͣͫͪ́́ͅI̧̖̜̻̲̜̪̩͈̝̪͓͚͙̔ͩ̑̃ͮ̌͗͋ͮ̔́͘͝N͂̏̿ͭ́̅ͮ̄҉̞̭̝̪͓̞̖̭̫ͅJ̛͍͖̘̹̳͈̺̟̺̦̜̫̩̀̾́̈́ͧ͊͜͢͞͞A̟̭̣̘̞͎̽̔ͣ͛͛̑̋̕͢ ̷̑͋̌̾ͭ͌͌ͮ̑̚͏̠͙̟̮̜̩͔̹̦͕͡K̡̀͌̈́̋̇ͦ͏̷̼̹͇̹̝̹̟̳̻̗E̸̛̼͕̫̬̬̖̩̠͎̖͐̇̒̅͢͢͡ͅͅR͓͇̭̣͒͑̓̈́͐ͦ͑̇̾ͫͤ̀͛ͬ̈͘͜͡͝͞M̶̧͉͚̫͔͖̖̰̗̝̱̞̳͚̱̝͉̌̐̅͊̈́̓̊ͯ̄̋ͦ͌͐͊̔̃ͤͨ͡I̢̢̟̼̰̥͈͕͇̤̗͚̣̬̩̥̝͉͉̎͋ͪͭͩͤ͋ͨ̋͠͝ͅŢ̶̹̰̻͓̦͉̰̱̰̪͍͓͍ͬͬͪͭ̾̍̾͒̅̏̑̓͂̀ ̡̨̛͍͓̰̟͎̺̰̙̰̮͚̩̖͈͓͎̥̰̞̑̓̃ͧ̾̓͛̇̇̓͋ͩṬ̹͔̘̣̩̖͎̦͉̙̆̓ͪ͒ͩ̌ͮͣ̚͠͡ͅH̿̓ͥ̏ͧ̄͌̔ͦ̚҉̀̀͏̸̲̟͕̠Ę̠̹̝̥͖̲͙̙̜̜̥̄̒̈̉͘͠ ̛̛̻͉͈͎̬̜̦̘͔̫̩͇͗̌ͤ͌́̀Ṉ̡̛̘̙̣̤̤͔̠̥͉̮͚͈͇̄̀̇̚͘͟Į̸̢͍̰͉͈̮̫̹͚̤̻̹͓̌ͣͬ̈͊ͮ̇̾ͪ̔͆ͬͪ͗̅ͫ͛̏̈̕̕Ṇ̵̢͈̥̣͓͛͒̀̊̎̆̓ͨ̓̓̋́͞J̷̘̦̭̼͉̗̱̼͙̳̹̩̻̻͋͐ͪ͂͑͗̈͒̓ͯ͗̏́̚Ȧ̴̡̬͎̩̱̲̭̼̟̼̯̩̳̖̝́͛̓͗̕͘ ̷̛͒͒̒̋̉̊̾̀̏̾̌҉̠͇͚͎̗̞̻̤͉͕͇̭̭̪̹͚͘K̸̶̷̀ͭ̒̏͛͋͒̓̔͏͇̱̲̪̟̟͈̮̗̮E̶̡̛̙͈̤̮̙̪̩̳̹̻̤͛̓́̾ͧ̄͋͋ͨ̓̊̄ͪ͛̐͆ͫ͌Ṙ̵͇͖̝̺̝̞̯̪̼͔͙̞̩̬̟̀̔͂͋̎̍ͣ̌̓̆̔̾͝M̵̻̻̩͎̪͖͇̦̄ͫ̉ͤͦͩ̎͌͘͢ͅI̛̘͙̜̞̯̗͚͋̈́̐̎̽̓̾̋͌ͮ͐͛́̚͡Ţ̶̵͓̳͇̳͇̹̰͐̐̔́ͥ͂ͧ̀̚ͅ ̴̈͐̎͗̽̏̈́ͮ̊ͩ̚͏̠͎͚̦̹̙̕͢͟Ṯ̴͈̭͕̠̩̦̣̯̊͌̋̈̋́͜͞H̵̨̢̲̝͎͍͈̻̯̳̜͉͖͕͓ͣ̀ͬ̿͟͜ͅͅE̋ͧ͑̉͐̋̋̇̉̿̈́̚҉̷̮̜͇̹̼̯̝͇̲͚͔͖͝͝ͅ ̶̵̞̪̘͉̹̙̬͓̭̞͎̦̙̻̘ͪ̓̌̃̑͊̓͂́ͅN̷̶̢̧̞̭̪̝̬͈̮̻̮̩̏ͫ̈́ͧ͛͛ͤ̍̀ͩͤ͒̄̚͟ͅͅÍ̴ͩ̆ͦ̓̓̐̽̃͊̈́̅́͞͏̩̼̭̹̻ͅN̴̛̟̩̝͔͚̘̗ͬ͋͌̓̂ͯ̄ͨ̋̄̿ͧ̂ͧͤ̔̂̉ͨ͢͢͢J̄ͨ͛̀ͭͣ͐̆͑͆̿̉͆ͫ̆͜͡͏̺͙̰̭͕͍̰͘͞A̍͛͂͐̔͐̀҉͖̱̭̻͓̣͖͕̳͇͇̲͉̠̳ ̶̧ͫ̔ͪ̾̏͋́ͥ͛ͦ͒ͮͤ̒̎͆͏̩̱̼̥̭̻͟͠K̶̨͕̬̠͍̹ͯͮͦ͂́̄ͭ̏́͞E̢̢͎̹̰͚͛̑̓͒ͮ͋ͩ̕R̼͕̦̱̫̮ͪ̐͒̃͆ͩͨ̀ͯ̑ͩ̀͝M̛ͮ͋ͪ́́̽̓͒̆ͭͤ̍ͥ̐̃ͬ̎͠҉̮̖̬̠̬̪̩͟I̊̂̀ͤͧ̏ͣ̿̌͐̂̈́ͨ͊͗͛͏̵͏͏̼͔̠̱̹͔̼̻̳̭̯̜͕̜̖ͅͅT̴̠̮͚̗̮̲͇̭̼̝̳̮̘̯͓̠̳̓̇̌̎̉̂ͣ͗ͮ͗̊͑̋̽ͪ̀͌͌̔ ̷͆̓̏ͭͬ̉̔͗ͨ̄͏͚̞͔̩̲͙̯͚̰̮̟̗̼͔̳͙̠͢T̢̛̈́͒̔̔̾ͩͩͯ̔͡͏̢̜͉̠͕̮͚̱͓̲͓̺̤H̵̶̢̺͖̜̍͗̔ͯ̃ͮ̑̌͟E̎͗̓͌̒͊̉͑ͭͯͫ̃̎̄ͪ̈́ͥ̕͢͠͏̰̼̲̻͓̦͕̣͉̗͓̙͎ ̨̧̠̯͕͔̠̲͔͍̺̘̯̜̝̲̰̗̫̱̋̒̓̑̿̉̔̊͛ͪ͛ͩ͜͞N͍̮̺̤ͯ̂̎͂̈́̊̄͌ͯͬ̓̆͞Į̵͚̯̮̰̙͈̥͌͋͒͐͆̾̌̾̊ͥ̎͆̈͘ͅN̛͓̮̠̤̭͓͖̪̞͋ͬ̾̑͑̂͊̐̉ͦ́̌̚͜͝J̧̖͕̪̹̼̗̱̠̪͉̞̹̳͕̜̳̒͆̓ͫ̔̿ͮ͑̿̍͂̽̚͘Ą̵̡̿ͥͬ̅͐̄͌͏̬̯͈̤̟̹̯̻͞ ̷̛̹̖͇͍̥̥͓̺̦̇͐̄̐̾ͦ̇͗͆͜Ķ̰̫͈̠̝̜̲̘͎̹̞̥̤͑ͣ́ͪͯͮ̽ͣͧͩͫ̌ͣͭ̑ͯͣ̚͢Ẹ̶̝̻͈̱̠̩̆͋̎̉̌ͪ͗̿͊̈́́̚͝Ȓ̽͑́͋̈́̽ͦ͋̒ͬ́̈́̈ͥ̚͏̢̫̦̣͈͎̭̺͉͇͔͉̲M̜͚̠͉͕͚̻̩̠̈́̋̄̇̏ͪ̂̔̂̏̍ͣ͐͐̐ͫͧͫ͝͠I̴̸̛̥̠̯̺̩̗̒ͫͦ͋͐ͩ̌̃ͪ̇ͨ͌̽̇̍̋ͣͮ͘͞T̼̥̺̘͈͔̪̻͕͔̰͓̼̦͂̃̒̆̽̂̎̉ͮͧͤͣ͒̕͢ ̵̨̛̺̮̥̮̤̼̪̟͍̗͕͍͎̙̒̔͗͒ͥͧ̊͆ͭ̚͢T̴̴̸̗͚̭̤͖̄ͯ̄ͫͨ͋͑ͫ̊̐͟͠H̵̷̤̣̯̝̙̏͒̀̽̂ͪ̄̉̄̕Ẻ̷̬͇̯͍̬̋̈́̽̒̌͌̿͂̊͌̉̾͘͠͠ ̵̟̥̬͈͈̯̟̗̖̣̹̞̦̩̻͓͍͓̄ͨ͋̒̆͒̆͊́N̷̵̷̔̾̿̾ͨ̏͌ͤ̃̇̄̽͒̐̈̃̔͛͏̤̭̰̖̞Į̧ͭ͋ͫͨ͒̎̆ͦ͟҉͕̦̟͕̠̭̠͜N̡̖̳̘̖̥̳̭̖̞̝͕͕̠̥͉̻̈ͯ̌̃̆ͩ̇̾̈ͤ̒ͨͧ̅ͅͅJ̛̖͎͕̪̖͖͖͚ͮ̾̐̊́ͅẲ̡̫̖͚͇͇͙̫̱̖̼͍̫̫̳̳̙̱̥͇̆ͪ̇̈́ͥ̐͘͘͠ ̵̛̛̥̮̥̱͔̺̇ͮ̇͒ͪͨͪͣͦ̿ͯͩ̓̿ͧ̂̒ͪ̀́K̶̡̳̥̪̝̖̝̜̼̞͚̪̒̆ͯ̌̌̂̀E̴͇͚̠̻͎̣̣͔͈͎̰͈͇ͤ̇̅ͭ̄̑ͨͦ͜R̡͕̱̳͙̯̤̞̘͎̘ͣͪ̐̍̇͆̄ͥ̕͜͝͞M̶̨̯͎̬͚͈̬̫ͥ̀ͪ̄̅ͭͯ̏̐̒ͮ̏ͪͯ́I̴̸̯͍̙͛ͤ̏͒ͣͯ͋̂̎̏͑̑ͣ̓ͤ͑͂͑̃̕͡ͅT̸̝̙̥̙̼̞̭̱̤͎̪̫̰͈͔ͪ͂̓̓̾̈́ͮͯ̈́̆ͪ̊̈́̅̐͑ͧ̑̋͡ ̼̰̹̦͕̟̬͇̯̙̰͇̊̐̉͆̃̇͌̑̇͊̍̐̾ͦͪ̀͢͡ͅTͮͤͦͥͯͯ͘͜͢͏̛̤̯͚͚͈͙̟̣ͅH̸̡̨͉̞̣̼̖̜̮̼͈̻̘̙͓̝̀̏͗̋̍̆̾ͩ̓ͭ̓̅̅͛Ĕ̷͉̦͍̼̞͇̼̮̳̳̤͗̄ͪ͞ͅ ̵̯̺͚̞͎͉͈̱̖͖̭̖̦̣̗͇̱̠̏ͣ͒͊̄̐ͪ̄ͯ͟͞N̴̨̻̬͎͔̻͍̲͕̥ͫ͗̈̚Í̧̦͓͓̖̦͈͙̼͎̝̘̱̘̼̝̱ͨͨ͋͗ͬ̄̒ͫͧ̽ͭ͊̔̀̚͜͝N̽̇̌̏̇͢͏̶͕̦̱͕̭̫̠̮̣͜J̓̈́ͧͧ̒̿ͯ̋̍͑ͧ̂̋̀͊́͏͏̙͈̲̦̘̤̻Ả̧͌̀͑̈́͡͏̸͚͈̬̺̮̳͈̤̭̼̰̰̼̲̜̺̦̗̀ ̢̫̪̮͕̞̳͎͈̩̺̺̮̞͉̗ͤ̒́ͣ̌̾ͫ̊̀͟͟͝ͅĶ̛̦̙͈͈̜̘͖̟̮̪̳̩ͣ̆̾̿̃̈́ͫͬ̌̽̃ͦ͠͠Ē̇̏ͣ̿̎ͭͩͮ͊̃ͦͮ̎ͤ̐̍̍̚͜͝҉̦̭̰̠̙̺̩̦̬̯͘͟R̷̡̛̞͈͉͉͔͇͍͇͇͋̓̂ͬ͡M̶̧̨͓̲̼̹͉͔͙͖͖͙͛̓͑̌ͣ̾ͥ͂͛͊͗ͫ͡Ḯ̢̛͓͖̙̖̣͕̤̜͎̮̤͉̲̦̙̂͒̇̾͑̍̈͑̏ͩ̌͌̇̕͠Ṱ̵̞̣͉̳̙̻ͭ́͒̆̅̈͛̑͛̆̑͗ͩ͘ ̷̛͗̈́̆̇̈̊́҉̜͍̜̼̙̭͔̥̪̱͉̬̱͈̭̜̭̦Ṯ̛͉̬̘̭̜̫̩̦̼̲̤̤͉̹̩͈͇ͥͩ̓ͭ͌͠͞H̶͆̔̈ͯ̎̑̎ͤ̓̎͊ͪ̋̏͊̏̿͏̡̞͈̮͕̹̦̙̖̦͔̪̼̜̕E̦̮̹̖ͩͮ̓͗́̕̕͝ ̼͕̦͎̠̘͙̅̅̇͊̊̊͐́̕̕Ņ̵̶̘̰͚͍͚̻̻͇͉̯̳͔̼͑̇ͨ͆͐̐͑̔ͮͧ̐̃̋ͪ͛͠ͅĮ̴̵̯̹͙͔͍̘͔̯̬̼͚̳́ͫ̆̆͌ͨͮͮ̆ͩ̈̓͌̿ͤ̔̀̚̚̚N̶̴̟̱̝̪̱̯̍̄̎ͭ̄ͪͤ̓̾́̋͋̀̀̚̕͞J̡̲̳͔͎̳̰͕̭̦̥ͮ́ͯ̈́͐̒ͭ̚͘͠A̡̢̤͇̣̞͇ͩ͋̋͢͟͝ ̵̢̻̹͈̱̝̼͖̦̞͙͈̦̤̝ͬͫ͑̽̈͛ͥ̽͂̚K̴͗̈͋͗̍̈́̐̒̈́̊̒́̚͘͟҉̗̺̟̤̣̥̯͈̯̰̮͓̘Eͦ̅̂ͧ͐ͨ̋͐̌͒҉̡̦͎̻͈̹̬͉̭͕̰̮͈̙͓̠̳̦͔͜͜͜Ṙ̶̮̺̹̥̼͉̙͉̻͕̜̻̠̼͓̫̠ͥ͒ͭ̑͋̈́̅͘͜͡M̷̹͉̣̺͙̫̞̠͎̲̥̩̻̻̌ͨͤͬ̂ͤ̎͒ͫ̋̀̈̽͑͑ͥͅI̷͍̣̗̘̮̗̖͓̣͕̦̱̘̞̫̬̤͑ͪ̿͑̀̐ͤ̊̎̏́̑̉ͭ̎̀́̚̕Ť̸͕͕͕͓̤̖͚͖̝̤͍͙̫̙̟̭̫̔̃ͣ̎̂̄͗̃͑͐͂̌́̚͜͞͠ ̍́̍͌͌ͫ̑̏ͭ͛҉̟̳̲̘̪̟̻̝̻͟T̡̧̢̩͍̯̖̮̖̳̟̻̦̗̜ͩ̋͌ͤ͊ͬ͌ͫ͐̏́̏̄ͩ̄̔͛̈̆̀H̴̛̪̙̳̾̾̑ͭ̅́̄̓̈́̄͗͋̍ͤ́ͅȨ͕̭͔̤͉̙̞̥̝̬̭̘̥͑̈ͦ͆̓̈ͨ̾͠ ̷̶͔̱̣͍͓̪̤̟͍͉̫̝̦͙̾̑̏ͦ̎ͭ̉ͨͦ̐͆̔̎ͤ͋̏̓̀̀͢N̵̵͉̜̥͖̩̘̙͙͖̤̟͓̆̿̂̋͛̓ͮ̓͊̋̚͢͡I̸̴̢͚̰̳̘̤̜̜̲̭̞̦̞̦̩̫͑̿̔ͨ̿̎̔̎̒̈́͛ͮ̊ͬ̽͢͠ͅÑͥͧ̇ͫ͐́̑ͬͧͫ͆̄͌ͨͤͯ̈̎͏҉̴͏̰̯͚̜̦̤̣̙̗̯͓̙̳ͅJ̇͌̑̔̎҉͏̧̲̙̞̖̳͕̻̺̥̦͈̺̣̺Ả̛͎͉̫̰̻̦̯̖̖͉̾ͣͯ̂̽͒͐͑̚͘ ̸̶̧̭͍̤̩̓͋̂͆ͪͨͤͮ̃ͭ̚͜K̢̨̹̼̤͇͇̠̺̱̲̳̗̺̞̮̙̅̀̽̔ͪ̑ͪͭ͑̐̑ͦ́ͭ̅ͮ́͠Ë̛̠̦͙̲̝̪̭̙̣̱͔̪̲̦̹̝̝̠͗̎̊̋ͯ̓̓̈́ͧ͋ͮ̈̉́͢͠ͅŖ̼͙̗̖̭̜̣̐̄̍͑͑̊̐ͥ̐̄̄ͨ͊̅͒͑̚͟͞M̬̲̭͖̰̬͚̺̪̠͇̾͛̽̽̓̾̆͊͋͊̍̓̏͋̔ͬ̈́̅̓͟͡I͐̎͐ͮ̔͊́ͩ҉̢̼̦̝̰̥̙̮̼̫͙͚͈̠̖͙͉̩̗Ţ̸̹̙͔̺̬̟̙ͣͥ͌͐̿̀̍ͣ̃̾ͫ͛ͭ̇ ̧̢̪̤͇͇̣̠͇͎͔͇̝̘͍͇̆̓̐̏ͤ̉͑̋̉̃̑̏̒͡T̮̜̱͓̝̤͖̤͇̥̻ͪ̅͑͗͂̓ͬ̌́̚͜͜H̸ͤ̓̂͌͊ͮͧ̄̎͏͏̱͇̟Ę̵͚̺̞̮̪̜͔̹̗̤̞͙̏̒͂͊̈̉͊̌͑̆́̏ͬ͑̅ͬ̇̂͜͞ ̗̯̯̼̜̫̠͕̫̦̖̰̻̎ͧ̓͗̀̉͆͆͆ͨ͜ͅNͭ̆ͫ̂ͣ͛̾͌͛͆̏ͩ͛͏̛̠̦̦̘̱͖͚͎Ḭ̶̝̦̯̠̭̙̝͈̟͈̦̭͚͉͖̭͕̺͌͑̑͑ͣ̒ͩͭͯͪͯ̓̇͐̑͜N̢̜̤̥͉͕̖͚͙̠͉̙̝͕͉̺̠ͮ̅ͩ̋ͯ͜J̫̖̲̗̹̻̫̭̓̇ͭ̇̉̐ͦ̽̅̀ͅA͗̒͂ͤ̍ͧͨ͂̈́ͨͮ͌͏̷̫̠̯͇̞̠ͅ ̛̔̓͂̒͏̨̹͖̗͎̲̦͉̝̲͘K̵̮̰̟͎͚̜̳͕̒́͗́͡E͚̟̗̺̠̼ͤ̋ͥ̔̌̎͊͒ͦ͒̏̉ͯ͐ͨͯ́R̴̛̲̩͙̦̤̰͇̦̍̊̊́̑͆̀̃̈ͯ̆̃͋́̋̂̅̊ͣ̀̕͠M̶̶̨͍̗̯̳͉̝ͭ͒̅ͤͪ̊ͦ̊͜I̸͔̘͙̤̲̹͕̥͓̳̠̝̤̖̞͗ͯͯ̀̾̒̈̓̄̋͟͜͡͞Ť̛̛ͫ̂͆ͣ͊͛ͭ͌̍̋̆͊̑͑͟͠҉̯͉̦̙̼̞̻̤̞ ̴͈̤̹̻̬͕̼̞̈ͭ̐̈̀̉̓̑̑͂̊̒͊ͬ̐̄ͧ̀́̚͝T̅̒̐̌̒ͩͦ͊̃̄ͪ͆̑̒̈̌̉͗ͧ͢͏͖͎̫̺̪̜Ḩ̸̫͔͙̆̈́ͣ̐ͩ͂ͨ̓͌̋ͫ̓ͥ̏ͥ̚͢ͅĘ̴̸͓͕̣̗̩͆̃̿̊̆̀ͅ ́ͧ͌̚̕҉̨̛̙̘̠̟̖̹̜̰͔Ņ̮̖͙̙̫̳͈̲̜̬̗̗̰̆̃ͬ̎̇ͥ̂͘I͔͓͕͍̙̫̘̣͕̼̪̲͍͊̽ͪͥ͊̄ͯͯ̈́͗̍̓̇͡ͅN̢̡̳͍̲̱̩̠̟̗͎̝͇̱̒͆ͧ͐ͮ͌͛ͭ̈́͢͟ͅJ̷̖̘͚͙ͪͫͦ̾ͩͯͧ̂͑͊͢͞Ă̛̮̠̘̝͋̂ͦ͒ͭ̃̉̆͢ ̵̷̢͓͇̼̘̫̰̪̥͙̝͚̞̞̣̱̓̌ͬ̂̍̂̈́̑̉̎͛̽̏͜͠ͅK̷̡͙̮ͦ̓͑̏ͥ̾ͥ͋̂͋̈ͭ̓̕͟͞ͅE͆ͥ͒͂͋͒̓͑́̓̾̇̽͏̸̴̩̜͉̤͉̟͙̩̮͙̳̯̬͍̕R̵̸̶͙̥͔̘̻̜̠̿ͧͥ̒͒̏̓́M̡͈̦̟̫̙̦͖̘̬͙̪͂̇̐̒̚͘͘͟Iͦ̂̓̄̽̆͒҉̪͕͚̖͉̳̣̜̮̺͕͇͈̯̪̭́T̷̛̗̳͈͕̟̣̮̗̩̼̰̺̗̰̺̿ͨ͑̽ͪ͟ͅ ̷̬͙͖͍̄͐͒ͮ̊ͩͥ̍̀T̶̴̵̛̘̝̠͓̰̖̮͚͙͔̓̌ͨͧͬͦ̎ͬͭ̿̚H͚̳̯͕̬̺̝͓̞̫̰͌ͦ̉̑ͬ̀̋ͭͥ̋ͨ̓̊̃̍̃̀͝E̸̶̢͈̝͚̱̒ͦ̅̿ͩͬ̊͂ͫͧ̾ͬ́̕͜ ͓̞̥̘̮̓͗ͣ̑ͣ̓̇̈́͐͛ͦ͟͝N̨̔͂̌̅̌̑̀̚̕͏҉͉̹̱͕̻͖̤̼Ȋ̢̨̱̗̫͙͉͔̊ͥͮ̅̆͒͒͑͢͜N͊͗ͤ̍́҉̸̕҉͙̺͓̣̜̻̻͇̰̩̤̣J̵̡̳͕̮̰̟̼̱͎̝̣͎̤̗̜̯͙̘̠̄̓̓̈͌̐ͤ̃̇͆͑ͪ̉̒̎̕͜͡Ả̧͚̟̜͈̼̫̿ͬ̃ͩ̌͊ͨ̃͒ͨͤ̅̌́͢ ̛͇͙̬̻̲̔̎́͊̄̉ͨ̂ͪ̚͡͞͡K̶̢͇̯̻̳̜̭̻͎͕͉̩̖̳͔͍̪͋̿͛̆ͯ̾͂͌̆̾̂̃ͅĘ͍̙̺̥͚̳̫̮̘͈̲̗͖̳̲͚͎͍̱̎̈́ͬ́͐͒̈͗̎͐͜͝͠R̅̃̐ͮ̊͐̅ͣ̈́͂̿̂̄̌ͯ͂͠͏̩̼̥̗̤̣̝͍̬͈̮̳M̢̢̡͇̤̞̫͙̲̙̫͚͖̏͗̀̎ͭ̐̌ͭ͛ͬ͂̓ͫ͡͝I̅͋ͨ̋̄ͨ̾ͥͦ̈́ͪ̎̍̓̊ͧ͏҉̸̬̝͙̠͎́̕T̢̛̽ͨ̓ͥ̑͌́̎͊͟҉͈̦̹̥͎̦̗͉̣̹̪̘̦ ̸̧̺̲̘̱͔̺̘̹̉ͬ̆ͬ̍̑̅͌̆̉̎̚T́̈́̉ͫͭ͋̿̃͗̂̆̃҉̘͙̻̭͈͍̦͙͍̞̤̟̟̭̼͉͘͡Ḫ̸̸̻͉̫͖̭͇͊̾̋͂́͋ͥ̍̿́̀͜Ê̴̸̢̘̰͎̮̩̲͙̪̝̬̘͈̤͍̠̠͔͐̾ͪ̒ͣ͊̽̆̀̌̒ͬ̔̋̑̀̚ͅ ̢̨̭̤̼̼͓̲̣̫͙͖̟̤̞̰͍̈ͧ̈̓̂̃̊̏̌͛Nͤ͂̑̽̂ͬͮ̂̌̓͐҉̷̶̧̻͍̤̩̯͕̦͕̞̤̠̹͙̤͍̗͜Ȉ̡̡̋͆ͤͮ͗́ͪͣͯͫͭ̋̓̕͠҉͔͓̰̣̬͇̟͉̝̗͍̹̮̱̼̳̩ͅͅN̢̢̬͇͙̙ͧ̿͑ͭ͛̏̄ͩͦ̇ͥͦ͑̉̕͞J̵͇͓͙̤̜̯̜̙̼̹͇͙̤̙̠͚̥͆̏ͫͮ̕A̵̛͖͕͙̪̼̭̞̹̥̮̩̯̭͔ͨ̐ͯ̾͑ͮ̋ͅ ̷̵̡̭͉̣͕̦͉̠̦̰̘́ͪͫ́̆́̚K̷ͦ̒̆͟҉̭͚͉͎̘͜͠Ḛ̡̳̹̤̟͎̼̼̜͔̣͈̤̬̖̭ͯ͋̈́ͨͅͅR̸̭̥̠̘̠͇̘̗̯̠͔͇̖̔̐ͣ͒̇̾ͧ̕ͅM̗̫̜͖̦̩̩̦̮͚̬̟̫͓̞̞̮̭̪ͪ̊̀̊ͩͧ͑̊͆̀̀ͧͤ̑́͢I̷̡͉͉͕̪̘̙̝̼ͨ͊̑̍̽̿̽̈ͬͭͩ͊̎ͩ̚̕͜͡ͅT̯̰̤̦͐ͣͯ̒̊͐ͧ̓̽̈̔̒̔̉̑̀͑ͩ͢͞ ̸̸͇̳͇͙̟̘͎͇̣͈̖̳̳͛̂ͣ́ͥ̅͂̏͊͆̈T̓́̽͐̿̏ͤ̇̐̉ͪ͊̈̕͡͏͓̭̲̦H̷͎͉̙͕̠̫̗̭̠͖̜ͩ̆̎͂͋ͫ̄̒̌ͤ̾ͪ̎̊̽ͭ͌̀̚͠ͅͅE͇̬͇̯͓͈̫͉̠̙̗̖̪̫̪̝͙̩̝ͦͪͮͬͤ̀͒̔ͣ͂ͣ̄͌ͫ̓̚͘͞ ̹͚͙̹̻̤̗̯̘͉͎ͦ̓͛̃ͪ̃̽̏̀͜͝͠N̸͔̮̮̦̯̙̒̾̈́͂̿̓́͟I͔̺̟̖̞̘͒͌ͯ͆̏̄ͨ͂̉̊́͢͞N̔̊̔ͥ͋́̅̐ͯ̓͐̅ͨ͗̚̚͏́͞҉̲̱̤J̴̨̝̗͓̻̥̫͎ͩͣ͗ͥ̒̂̀̋͛ͮ̈́̀ͧ̊ͯ̂ͩ͌́͠͞͞ͅA̫̻̥ͤͤͦͬ͛̊ͣ̏͑͟͠͡͠

[/collapse]
:c
Okay now I'm worried about you.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
:c
Okay now I'm worried about you.
Why the sad face, CrimsonVallier-sama?

What makes you so sad? I thought my happiness was contagious... :c

[collapse="Here... I'll cheer you up~ ^_^"]M̩̭͔̤̫̦͙̤̗ͥ̓ͥ̈́͗̂̾ͫ͌̆͆͑ͦ͒̀ͤ̆ͤ̀͘W̴̛̛̛̻̭̖͖͙͙̤̯͔͎͎̦͇ͤͨ̀̋́̅ͩ̾͝ͅA̗̭̝͈̜̖̘̪̞̱̤̼̙̤̤͔̪͍̾̇̄ͮͩ̔ͨͯ͑ͭͭ̔̀ͧ̈́͢͠Ḩ̷͎̯̮̯̦̙̟̹̟̳̭̤̭̺̞͓ͬͯ̌̋̈ͮͬ͌̅ͯ͋̏̍̇ͅA͊̓ͭ͋̈́͌͋̇̍̽̉͒ͤ͜҉̛̜͉̹̦H͚̗̖̥̦̠̗̞̥̱̖͇̗̪̀ͥ̃̂̓̐͌ͯͨ̑͆̋̚͜͡A̎̈̉҉̵̗͎̣̭͖̞͇͖̖̳̤̬͖̣͉̺H̨̨͚̳̬̺̱͓̭͍͖͚̪̳̞͍͖͐̊ͥ̂ͩ̂̍̀ͅͅA̢̧̧̲̘͙̱̲̫̼̞̺̠̺͎̲̳̘̩̳̫͊ͤͬ͌̅͌ͣ̍̒̑̽̐̐̑ͬ̏̒͋ͩH̶̨͎̭͙̍̒ͤͦͨ̒̃ͨ̓͛ͦ́A̴̠̞̩̖͎̥̯̗̣̣̝͈͉̼̿̈́ͥͪͣ̆̌ͦͥ͒͋̍ͮ͞͡H̛̻̙̞̞̩͉̆̒ͥͦͬ̿͋̓̀̚͡Ā̵̧͙͓͉͉̬̱͓̖̯̗̻̟̝͓͍͎͍̀ͦ͐̓̓̒ͯ͂͒͗͊̍̈́͋̄̑̚H̷̢͓̜̫͇̯͂ͤ̔̒ͯ͛̑̒̏ͬ̐ͣͪ̑͆͊̀Ą̷͓͕̙̫͕̪̭̜̳̳͚̘̱̹͔̯̹̯̽ͬͫͧ͊͐͌̀̚̕!̴̙̪̘̦̲͕̟͙͑̂̋̍̽ͨͭͥͪͥ͂̔̅̎ͫ͜
̵̷̢̖̖͕̼̲̩͙͙͇̩̝͈͎̜̤͚͉̮ͭ͆̔̓̄̓͌ͦ̂ͪ̂͗̚̕
̴̷ͥ̔͗ͬ͛̾̄̏̚͜͏̣̬̼͇̱̹̘̟̭̣̞̞͕̬̭̲̤͜ͅÄ̢͔͙̤̹̱͈̥͙ͨͨ͐ͮ̂ͦͧͪͭ̒̾̊̚͟͢ͅḺ̴̶̨͎̫̰̈ͫ͊̑ͬ͗̓̌͝L̵̬̜̮̩͕̗͈͖̝͍͓̝͚̤̺̦̓̽̎̎̒͜ͅ ̧̫͓͚̱̈́̆͛͋ͥ͛̍̄̽̂̓͐̇͋̎ͫͤ͂̾S̯͍͓͓͔̬͓̹̯̫̼̿̆̂̇ͥͫͩ̇ͫ͂͛͐ͩ̒ͪ͟͢H̶̲̲̥̞͈̺͕͇͔͎̥͍̦̫ͥ̐͑̍̾̊̂͛͌ͭ̕͘ͅͅAͮ̓̾̈͛ͥ̔̽̅̂̃̓̈ͫ̿̀͏̭̜͉͙͔̲͚̲̦͇̤L̸̡̦̱̺̖̒͗̈͆̿̒̒͐͟L̸̶̨̼͙̼̠̞̝̻ͪ̓̊̓̎͂̈́̋̀ͩ̽̂̑̀ ̴͌͋ͭͪ̀̚͜҉̩̳͈̟̪̺̹̗E̵̡̙̰̪̮̹̝̻̦̝͈ͮ͐̓̒̌̆͒̃ͭN͛̃̎̈̌҉̛̙̜̗̼̺͔͇́͟D̸̡̡̯̼̝͚͕͉̝̬̤̱̥̙̿̿̇̈́̂ͦͣ̀ͅ!̢͕̞͇͙̩̠͓̿͂ͨ̑̋̊ͪ̉̏̒̒̒̚͟͟͝
̶̢̯̰͕͙̻͈͇̠̳̳̼̭̣͉̹̅̊̃ͥ̆̆͋̔̽ͫ̆ͪ̕͜ͅ
̴̉ͣ͌ͦ̃͒ͩ̊͏̟̟̹͉͍͚͓̩͔̘̩ͅA̷̵̦͉̣̱̝̦͕̜̾̂̉̆ͤ͋̀ͪ͐̇̈͊̆̃͌̃̐̄̿͘͞͞L̛̐̐ͭ͐̿̽ͨ̈́ͮ̋ͥͤ̀͗͐͒̍҉̧̭͇̘͖̭̰̠̹͇̟̭̱̫L͊́ͯ̇͐̓ͦͮ̂͠҉̢͈̥̖͎̟̘͔͉̦̦̠̫̗̲̙̼̜̲͟ ̧̧̗̪̱̖͙̘͖̱̣͖̮̺̰̳̤͔͈͖̋̏ͪ̽̀ͬ̃͊̈́͒ͪ̔ͩ̒̉̾̈́́͞ͅW̨͙͔̹̬͖͇̝͚̟̱̲̿̇̒̓ͩ́̄ͅÎ̱̻̞̟͓̱̹̥͖̼͚̻̲̇ͫͫ̏͊͐͒͌̊̍ͩͫ͑̉̕͜͞͠Ļ̴̴̤̙͚̾̾ͩ̎́ͬL̷̶̡̧͓̫̯̖͚͓̺̞̮͖͙͚͎̤̫̔̓̐̓̋̏̇̔͜ ̧̼͕̗̭̰̲͎̥̩̜̪̠͎͈̤̂͗̐̀̒̈ͨ͜B͙̼̞͍̰̲̭̲̓̂̈́̋̄ͨ̀ͫͩ͘̕Ȩ̡̼̯̥̘̣̗͓̺͕̹͚͇̤̮̯͕̯̼̝͑̅͛̔ͬ̿ͮ̀ͩͣͭ ̷̴̧̮̺̭̥̂ͨ͐ͥͣͭ͊ͯ̋̎̀̀̚͜C̡̗̦̜̥̱̤̝̠̞̙̤̻̙̤̲͍̙͇̒̆̈́̆̓͐̌̄̍͒̅̔͋ͥ̏ͥ͜ͅƠ̵̴̞͙͔̺̩̤͕̜͋̇ͪͬ̑̀N̴̢͒ͤ͛͐̉ͧ͆ͤ҉̠͈̣͇̜̪͟͢S̡͉̺̻̜͎̮͉̺͈̯͇͉ͨ͋̍ͯ̅̓̑͘Ǔ͈͍͕̪͇̦̯̳̱̹̹̜̲̜͖̼ͭ̐͛ͣͮ͗͑͌̿̐͛ͪ͘͞M̞̫͔͕̺̼̮̭͔̗̠̜̬͉͕ͨ̒ͦͧ͑ͭ̎̿̎ͦ̀͠͡E̷̵̠͔̪̯̪͙͍̥̮͉͉̓͋ͪͩͅͅD̰͙͉̺͚̲̺̻͕̥͎̼̗͔̖̦ͥ̏ͩ̓̿͆ͯ̾ͦ̏̈̿̅͟͟ͅ!̟̬̼̲̦͉̤͎̈́̈́͛͒̿͗̽͗͜
̑͋̾͆̿̋̎͆ͨ̚͏̛҉̠̭̤̲͓̖̜̮̹͕̭̫̯̱͙̺͕̫ͅ
̵̫̮̟͓̩͍̯̯͕̣͓͎̻̜̜̥́͂ͩ͌̍́͡Ṇ̴̵̱͈̳͂ͩ͛̌̆ͨ͊ͯ̎̍̌͌̒̒̃͌̚͘͠O̧ͭ͌͛̍̿͐ͦ̌ͨͫͩͧͫ̎ͦ̏͐̉̍҉̶̛͕͖̱̬̳̣̠̘̦̯̺̫̣̱̀ͅN͙͍̩͕͌̃̎ͮͣ̌̌ͧ͛̑ͪ́̇͑̄ͤ̔̚͢͠E̢̫̟͙͉̘̥̜̳͉͉̭͚͙͎͖̙̐͌̔͒̅͜͜͝͠ͅ ̧̧̠͔̫͙̭̭̼̘̙̍̇̂́̎̐̓ͧͮ̒̐͗̇͜͠͠ͅW̯̝̖̯͎̲̝̳̬̍̎ͭ́ͩ͗ͫ̅̀̀͢͡ͅͅỈ̊ͣ́̅͊̎͏̨̣͈̟͕͓͔͙͘L̔̂ͨ͛̒͂ͤͬ͑͐ͭ̔ͪ҉̷̨̹̪̝͉͍̼̗̳̥̩̬̻̟͙̳̖̪̝͕͜͡L̵̨͕̳͇̮̞͍̘̝͈̮̹͈̟ͭ͊ͯ͌̄̓̌͐ͩ̽̍̕͢ͅ ̸̴̩͔̞̹̻͈͖͙̻̬̝͗̅͑͑̂͋ͮ̓ͦͥͤ̕͢ͅS̶̙̬̗̭̄̄̆͐̀͠Ư̷̗͍̳͉̤̳͈̱ͬ̇̆ͤ̿̌͐̃͑̐ͣ͆̀̚͡͞Ṛ̵̪̲̬̬̗͇̜͈͓̮͖̺̫̂̇͑́ͬ͐̽͡ͅV̻͇̱͈͕̬̺̯̣̬ͫ͒͗̋̈͞͝I̽̍͐̇ͦͭͮ҉̗̝̝̗̼͎͍͓̳̝͎̤̪͝V̨̛̖͚̮̰̥̪͎̤̪̺͂ͤͯ̎͝ͅͅͅE̴̤͍̳͙̯̠̟͍͚̱̦ͣ͗̏ͫ́́̚͟͜ͅ!̡̱͔̘̝̲̯͖̩̙̖͓͔̃ͣ͒͗̄͝
̧͙̹̻̺̐͆ͦ̅͋̓̂̌͋ͮ́̆̇̉̒͋̑̚͟͜͢͝
̵̸̛̝̟̬̬̪̣̞͉̬̙̝͗͂̀͂ͯ͆ͧͭ̍͐͆͒̏ͧ̌̿͡Hͭ̾͗ͫ̇̐̐ͬ́͏̟̮̬̠̲E̛̺̩̰̤̖̪̣̦̹̣̝͖̎ͤ̏̔ͪͭ̓̿ͯͯ̉͊̀ͤͩ̌̒͐̀ ̡̾ͥͥ̈́ͨ̆̈͌͏̶͔̮͚̝̻͡I̶ͨͦͥ̂́͟͝͏͕̫̝̘͕̟̜̮̭̗͎̲̘̙̟S͙̳͔̭̣͖̯̣͂̎̆́́̀̀̕ ̪͈̖͕̲̖̤͇̲̦͚̝̔̏ͨͥ͌̄̍͆͗̑̋ͬ̂̊̊̓̋ͪ̚͘͢ͅC̦̤̻̺͇̟̝̜̦̘̆̍̈́̈̾ͨ̓̕͜O̥̫̣̫̺͙͍̩̬̹̱̟̬̭͍͍̳̺ͧ͑̈́ͭͫ̇͌̍̿̅͋ͤ́̔ͬ͌̿ͫ̊͜͝M̴͕̰͙̗̜͓̝̓̊ͤ̉͊͆̈͒͠͝Í͌͂ͪ̆͒͒ͭ͊̎͠҉̷̶̺̪̼̼͙̻͉̖̖͚̯̻̙͓̳͇̬̮́Ň̵̨̮͎̭̰̝̫̼̩̫ͥ̊̅ͤ͒ͮͦ̏͋̈́ͦ̈́̋ͨ͗͢͟͢ͅG̊͂̊̉ͤ͆́ͥ͘͏̪̖̞̝̗̹̦̹͇͙͇̯̘̹̱̭̯̟͘͠ ͖̝͇͈̞̰̝̯̮͈̝̳̬͊̈́ͧ͒ͬ̋ͥͨ͋̚͟͡ͅT̵̷͈̱̦̱͍̯̱̮̰̞̼͉̘̖̻͔̒̂̾ͫ̐ͥͯͣ̽̅̓̑̉̄̕͠O̢̜̙̮̩̪̼̩͓͔̟͙̔̐̅̂̒̅͋͑̑ͦ̍́͡ ͙̮̤͉̣̲̗ͬ̐ͭ̒̐͗ͭ̓͊ͥ̌̆͐̎̎̍ͦ͐̋͠͡Ç̙͉͚̩̘̮̫͈̤͙͇̪̞̄ͧ̏ͤ͆̍̊̔ͪ͗͜͟͞ͅL̢̹̗̭̥̥̜̻̻̠̥̰̲͉͇̫͔͗̈́̃͗ͨͨͯͮͭͮ̆͗̏͘̕͜A̷̛͈̮̮͍̫̘̬̱͕̞͎͗̀ͬ̋̀͂ͥ͌͋̉̓ͥ̂͑̄͂̓̚Ỉ̶̅̽ͧ͛͗͛ͬ̆̌ͧ͑̂ͭ̌̊̉̿҉͎͖͎̲̭͇̗̟͈̝Ṃ̶̴̵̜͖̱̉͒́̎ͧ̑̚̕͞ ̛̲̼͈̭͈͍̠̞͇̻̯̘͕̜̞̙̹̤ͨ̾ͨ̅̓ͫ̃ͫ̏ͣͨ͌̾̈́̉͆̋͛͜H̸̛̜̺̮̱̙̪̙̥͎̼̔͗̒ͤ̃͜͝Ĩͣ̈́̿ͮ̃̽ͫͮ̊̐͂͏̧̙̦̣̰̘̥͓͉̼̹͡ͅS̴̵͉͓͙͚̓ͨͨ̅ͭ̿͒ͫ̅̾́ͯ̌̐̊̔̓͋͜͞ ̅͗̾ͯͧ͑ͨͮ̀̄̒̂͐́͋̈́̇̇̒͘͜͜҉̝͚̫̺̞̪͎̰̬̼̝͍͔͔Ŗ͓͇͓̩̹͙̻̞͓͎̥͕̣̖̩̽̎̅̒̿̊̓̅̉̈́͋ͅĨ̷̧̭͎̭̪̞̭̞̦̲̙̽̎ͯ̉͂͊̀͜G̡̼̲͈̬̜̖̅̓ͨͮ͆̊̒ͥͪ͛ͨ̉̓̚͠H̵̢̬̭̹͇̰̻͎̝͇̗̻͖ͫ͆̅̐̽̕͜͡T̨̙̥̲͙̙͉͚̣̥̟̩̻̥̬ͤ̌ͪ͊̉ͦ̍ͪ̎͂̽͒̇̋̆ͦ̊̀ͅF̢͑͗̋͋̈́ͩ͂͒͞͝҉̧̮̠̼̘͓̣̫͉͚̤̜Ų͍͔̘͕̰͎͍̞͚̱͔͚̦̲̱̟̽͌ͦ͡Lͪ̓͑̾̽̾͋̔̈́̾̓̉̒̿͏̡͚̹̭̪̠̞͚̥̟͟͡ ͉͙̼̹̞͈͇͔̟̝̬͆̋̆̿́͢P͌͌̾̆ͫͣ͏̸̲̙̦͎͖̯̗̫͙̩̫͚̮͚͜͝L̵͚͉̱͕̺͌̉̈́͊͊͐͛͢Ą̘͚͖̯̫͕̩̟̖ͪͫͮ̋̋̿̿̾͆ͫ̿ͭ̐̃ͤ̈̌͊C̶ͬ͌̏̔ͫ̎̽̎͂ͮ̃͏̵̰͈̻͖̥̗̜̻̪͓̣͍̯̘̤͍͟͡Ȩ̸͔̲̭̫͇̅ͯ̑̉͐̇͗̾̓̕͟͝ͅ ̸̣͓̹̞̥̝̼͓͖͔͎͖̘̌ͩ̽̽̉́́͑͗͐ͤ̋̅I̾͌͒͛͐͑͐͘͏̢̬͉̳̹̙͇̜̟̙̝̺N̴̬̥̙̖̭͇͙̻̘̺̗͉͙̬̲ͯ͋ͫͮͭ͌͆ͭͮ͊ͬ́́ ̧͕͈̙̠͍̥̬̯͇͉̰̖̞͉̹̤̞̪ͭ̊ͯ̓̃ͨ̄̈ͬ̀͘͡T̸̡̂͂̆̎̿͒͂̐͛̇̓̿̇̔̈́̚҉̜̩̳͓̞͖͓̲̘͍̮͖͈̣͚́͢Ḣ̵̛̖̖̻̮̳̘͎̊ͭ̏̎̏͐̓̊̂͡͡Ę̷͉̞͙̠̲͔̹̞̠̖̟̙͖̠̖̱̑̈́ͩ͒̆̋͒̕ ̧̫̯͇̦̳̟̥̝̼̖̼͙̣͇̳̬ͣͩ̀ͫͧ̃̒̅̈́̉̾ͭͦͫͬ̊͛̚͢W̴̵̵̡̼̹͍̝̙̳̻̣͔͌ͨ͂͑̌̀̎Ơ̸̫̱͔̥̺̣̟̝͕͕̗̥͖̭͔̮̪̪̘̎̊ͤ̈́̔̅̈̄͘͡͠R̂ͨ͋͌̋̅ͥ͐̑͑̓̕͢҉̷̶̫͉̦̩̥̲̪͓͖̭ͅḶ̴̡̣̣̥̦̩̠̻̊ͫ͂̆ͭ̀ͅD̴̂ͣ͒ͣͩͩͪͦͯͨ͌̏̎̉̒̎͐͢͞͏̙̺̼͚̥͈ͅͅ!̛͈̦͍̙͇̙͙̗̤̝̺̙̂ͤ̿̽́͒͒͆ͯͪ͛ͮ̐̀̚͟͡͡
̵͚͕͙͎͐ͩͩ̀͊͒̍̐͗̂̍̌ͧ̓ͣ͐̾͘̕
̸̰̙̙̐ͥ̃͑ͬ͑͒ͮ̀ͪB̭̮̙̤̼̬͕̟͍͖̗͈̟̩̪͔̑̋̏̐ͤ͒̊ͯͩͥͪͦ͊̿̊̂ͥ̒̓̕͡͝O̷̸̹̫͓̫̦̩̠̖͆̑ͪͩͭ̀W̢̨̛̥̠̭̳̝̟̮͔̫̦͇͕̭͓̭͗ͤ̑̌̽ͪͨ͒̚͠ ̨̨͕͉̼̤̹͇̼̪̰̘ͣͥ̈͆̄ͪͬ̂̑́͐̉̐̃ͮ͡͡ͅB̶͈͇̟͙̹̮͙̬͔̗̲̣͕̦̑̄̓̍ͩ́̋͐̍ͤͯ̇ͮ̆͘ͅE̶̛̮̰͍͙͓͔͈͔̝̲̪͙ͩ̓̄̌͑̈́ͯ͂̉͆͗ͯͪ̉͢F̵̶̞͓͍͎̪͇̗̪̖͍̜̠̼̪̭͉̘̽ͨͤͣͭ̏̓̇͑̎ͬ̑͂̔̀ͅO̧͓̲̥̪͕̳͔̯͉̭̝̻͗ͨ̌̓̏̒͘͡R̛̦͓̻̘̦̞͙͉̝̰̥̄ͫ̒ͯ̋ͬ̀ͬ̆́̈̃͂ͮ̓ͯͮ͊̀̚Ĕͥ̑͊͝͏̧̰̣̮̰͓̲͎̜͓̬̮̖͟ ̧̍̎̋ͣ̆̐ͣ̌͐̈͝҉̼͚̟̖̠̹̙͖̭͍Ḩ̳̞̻̜̼̩̤̭͚̬̱̯͙̞̟̼̠ͯ͆̔̀̚Į̛̫̗̭̳̫ͭͨ̉ͨͦ͢͝M̷͆ͤ̀̐͋͛ͨ̏̋̈̄ͫͥ̊̓̈̽҉̝͙̪̠͖́,̴͙͕͕̞̤̬̹̯̦̫̯ͨ́̀̅ͭ̀͟ ̧͒ͦͣ̑ͩ́̎ͣ̅̉ͮ҉̢͕̱̰̤̮͓͚͕̯̜͜M̱̟͉̖̹̬̠̼̮̙̻͎̰̞̒̃̓̃͂ͫ͆ͣ̍̈́͊ͨ́͟͢Ŏ̵̱͖̱̹̠̳̙̞͎̔̓̐͆ͮ͆̕͠Ŗ̸̜͈̼̱̗̹̦̣̫͚̣͇̭̦̫͐ͫ̎ͦ̐̍̌͊̈̉ͬ͛͑͊͋̚̕͘T͉̺̦̙̲͈̠̙͖̰̫̱͍́́ͤ̎͗̓̅̋́͊ͭ͑̇̈́̀A͈̻͉̗̝͍̺̲̟̤̟̭̣͕͌̌ͩ̈́͆̓ͪ͌͑ͮ̆̂͛̚͝͠͡L̡̖͈̺͍̮̯̰̍̄̎̽̌̌̈̈́͘͡!͐̌͗̔͒́ͫ̋́͂̉ͣ̉͛̚͝҉͓̣̻͍͔̻̗́͡
[/collapse]

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So I wonder what topic everyone will discuss in a hour from now, probably will be about favorite blade of grass in a lawn or something.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
[collapse="Here... I'll cheer you up~ ^_^"]M̩̭͔̤̫̦͙̤̗ͥ̓ͥ̈́͗̂̾ͫ͌̆͆͑ͦ͒̀ͤ̆ͤ̀͘W̴̛̛̛̻̭̖͖͙͙̤̯͔͎͎̦͇ͤͨ̀̋́̅ͩ̾͝ͅA̗̭̝͈̜̖̘̪̞̱̤̼̙̤̤͔̪͍̾̇̄ͮͩ̔ͨͯ͑ͭͭ̔̀ͧ̈́͢͠Ḩ̷͎̯̮̯̦̙̟̹̟̳̭̤̭̺̞͓ͬͯ̌̋̈ͮͬ͌̅ͯ͋̏̍̇ͅA͊̓ͭ͋̈́͌͋̇̍̽̉͒ͤ͜҉̛̜͉̹̦H͚̗̖̥̦̠̗̞̥̱̖͇̗̪̀ͥ̃̂̓̐͌ͯͨ̑͆̋̚͜͡A̎̈̉҉̵̗͎̣̭͖̞͇͖̖̳̤̬͖̣͉̺H̨̨͚̳̬̺̱͓̭͍͖͚̪̳̞͍͖͐̊ͥ̂ͩ̂̍̀ͅͅA̢̧̧̲̘͙̱̲̫̼̞̺̠̺͎̲̳̘̩̳̫͊ͤͬ͌̅͌ͣ̍̒̑̽̐̐̑ͬ̏̒͋ͩH̶̨͎̭͙̍̒ͤͦͨ̒̃ͨ̓͛ͦ́A̴̠̞̩̖͎̥̯̗̣̣̝͈͉̼̿̈́ͥͪͣ̆̌ͦͥ͒͋̍ͮ͞͡H̛̻̙̞̞̩͉̆̒ͥͦͬ̿͋̓̀̚͡Ā̵̧͙͓͉͉̬̱͓̖̯̗̻̟̝͓͍͎͍̀ͦ͐̓̓̒ͯ͂͒͗͊̍̈́͋̄̑̚H̷̢͓̜̫͇̯͂ͤ̔̒ͯ͛̑̒̏ͬ̐ͣͪ̑͆͊̀Ą̷͓͕̙̫͕̪̭̜̳̳͚̘̱̹͔̯̹̯̽ͬͫͧ͊͐͌̀̚̕!̴̙̪̘̦̲͕̟͙͑̂̋̍̽ͨͭͥͪͥ͂̔̅̎ͫ͜
̵̷̢̖̖͕̼̲̩͙͙͇̩̝͈͎̜̤͚͉̮ͭ͆̔̓̄̓͌ͦ̂ͪ̂͗̚̕
̴̷ͥ̔͗ͬ͛̾̄̏̚͜͏̣̬̼͇̱̹̘̟̭̣̞̞͕̬̭̲̤͜ͅÄ̢͔͙̤̹̱͈̥͙ͨͨ͐ͮ̂ͦͧͪͭ̒̾̊̚͟͢ͅḺ̴̶̨͎̫̰̈ͫ͊̑ͬ͗̓̌͝L̵̬̜̮̩͕̗͈͖̝͍͓̝͚̤̺̦̓̽̎̎̒͜ͅ ̧̫͓͚̱̈́̆͛͋ͥ͛̍̄̽̂̓͐̇͋̎ͫͤ͂̾S̯͍͓͓͔̬͓̹̯̫̼̿̆̂̇ͥͫͩ̇ͫ͂͛͐ͩ̒ͪ͟͢H̶̲̲̥̞͈̺͕͇͔͎̥͍̦̫ͥ̐͑̍̾̊̂͛͌ͭ̕͘ͅͅAͮ̓̾̈͛ͥ̔̽̅̂̃̓̈ͫ̿̀͏̭̜͉͙͔̲͚̲̦͇̤L̸̡̦̱̺̖̒͗̈͆̿̒̒͐͟L̸̶̨̼͙̼̠̞̝̻ͪ̓̊̓̎͂̈́̋̀ͩ̽̂̑̀ ̴͌͋ͭͪ̀̚͜҉̩̳͈̟̪̺̹̗E̵̡̙̰̪̮̹̝̻̦̝͈ͮ͐̓̒̌̆͒̃ͭN͛̃̎̈̌҉̛̙̜̗̼̺͔͇́͟D̸̡̡̯̼̝͚͕͉̝̬̤̱̥̙̿̿̇̈́̂ͦͣ̀ͅ!̢͕̞͇͙̩̠͓̿͂ͨ̑̋̊ͪ̉̏̒̒̒̚͟͟͝
̶̢̯̰͕͙̻͈͇̠̳̳̼̭̣͉̹̅̊̃ͥ̆̆͋̔̽ͫ̆ͪ̕͜ͅ
̴̉ͣ͌ͦ̃͒ͩ̊͏̟̟̹͉͍͚͓̩͔̘̩ͅA̷̵̦͉̣̱̝̦͕̜̾̂̉̆ͤ͋̀ͪ͐̇̈͊̆̃͌̃̐̄̿͘͞͞L̛̐̐ͭ͐̿̽ͨ̈́ͮ̋ͥͤ̀͗͐͒̍҉̧̭͇̘͖̭̰̠̹͇̟̭̱̫L͊́ͯ̇͐̓ͦͮ̂͠҉̢͈̥̖͎̟̘͔͉̦̦̠̫̗̲̙̼̜̲͟ ̧̧̗̪̱̖͙̘͖̱̣͖̮̺̰̳̤͔͈͖̋̏ͪ̽̀ͬ̃͊̈́͒ͪ̔ͩ̒̉̾̈́́͞ͅW̨͙͔̹̬͖͇̝͚̟̱̲̿̇̒̓ͩ́̄ͅÎ̱̻̞̟͓̱̹̥͖̼͚̻̲̇ͫͫ̏͊͐͒͌̊̍ͩͫ͑̉̕͜͞͠Ļ̴̴̤̙͚̾̾ͩ̎́ͬL̷̶̡̧͓̫̯̖͚͓̺̞̮͖͙͚͎̤̫̔̓̐̓̋̏̇̔͜ ̧̼͕̗̭̰̲͎̥̩̜̪̠͎͈̤̂͗̐̀̒̈ͨ͜B͙̼̞͍̰̲̭̲̓̂̈́̋̄ͨ̀ͫͩ͘̕Ȩ̡̼̯̥̘̣̗͓̺͕̹͚͇̤̮̯͕̯̼̝͑̅͛̔ͬ̿ͮ̀ͩͣͭ ̷̴̧̮̺̭̥̂ͨ͐ͥͣͭ͊ͯ̋̎̀̀̚͜C̡̗̦̜̥̱̤̝̠̞̙̤̻̙̤̲͍̙͇̒̆̈́̆̓͐̌̄̍͒̅̔͋ͥ̏ͥ͜ͅƠ̵̴̞͙͔̺̩̤͕̜͋̇ͪͬ̑̀N̴̢͒ͤ͛͐̉ͧ͆ͤ҉̠͈̣͇̜̪͟͢S̡͉̺̻̜͎̮͉̺͈̯͇͉ͨ͋̍ͯ̅̓̑͘Ǔ͈͍͕̪͇̦̯̳̱̹̹̜̲̜͖̼ͭ̐͛ͣͮ͗͑͌̿̐͛ͪ͘͞M̞̫͔͕̺̼̮̭͔̗̠̜̬͉͕ͨ̒ͦͧ͑ͭ̎̿̎ͦ̀͠͡E̷̵̠͔̪̯̪͙͍̥̮͉͉̓͋ͪͩͅͅD̰͙͉̺͚̲̺̻͕̥͎̼̗͔̖̦ͥ̏ͩ̓̿͆ͯ̾ͦ̏̈̿̅͟͟ͅ!̟̬̼̲̦͉̤͎̈́̈́͛͒̿͗̽͗͜
̑͋̾͆̿̋̎͆ͨ̚͏̛҉̠̭̤̲͓̖̜̮̹͕̭̫̯̱͙̺͕̫ͅ
̵̫̮̟͓̩͍̯̯͕̣͓͎̻̜̜̥́͂ͩ͌̍́͡Ṇ̴̵̱͈̳͂ͩ͛̌̆ͨ͊ͯ̎̍̌͌̒̒̃͌̚͘͠O̧ͭ͌͛̍̿͐ͦ̌ͨͫͩͧͫ̎ͦ̏͐̉̍҉̶̛͕͖̱̬̳̣̠̘̦̯̺̫̣̱̀ͅN͙͍̩͕͌̃̎ͮͣ̌̌ͧ͛̑ͪ́̇͑̄ͤ̔̚͢͠E̢̫̟͙͉̘̥̜̳͉͉̭͚͙͎͖̙̐͌̔͒̅͜͜͝͠ͅ ̧̧̠͔̫͙̭̭̼̘̙̍̇̂́̎̐̓ͧͮ̒̐͗̇͜͠͠ͅW̯̝̖̯͎̲̝̳̬̍̎ͭ́ͩ͗ͫ̅̀̀͢͡ͅͅỈ̊ͣ́̅͊̎͏̨̣͈̟͕͓͔͙͘L̔̂ͨ͛̒͂ͤͬ͑͐ͭ̔ͪ҉̷̨̹̪̝͉͍̼̗̳̥̩̬̻̟͙̳̖̪̝͕͜͡L̵̨͕̳͇̮̞͍̘̝͈̮̹͈̟ͭ͊ͯ͌̄̓̌͐ͩ̽̍̕͢ͅ ̸̴̩͔̞̹̻͈͖͙̻̬̝͗̅͑͑̂͋ͮ̓ͦͥͤ̕͢ͅS̶̙̬̗̭̄̄̆͐̀͠Ư̷̗͍̳͉̤̳͈̱ͬ̇̆ͤ̿̌͐̃͑̐ͣ͆̀̚͡͞Ṛ̵̪̲̬̬̗͇̜͈͓̮͖̺̫̂̇͑́ͬ͐̽͡ͅV̻͇̱͈͕̬̺̯̣̬ͫ͒͗̋̈͞͝I̽̍͐̇ͦͭͮ҉̗̝̝̗̼͎͍͓̳̝͎̤̪͝V̨̛̖͚̮̰̥̪͎̤̪̺͂ͤͯ̎͝ͅͅͅE̴̤͍̳͙̯̠̟͍͚̱̦ͣ͗̏ͫ́́̚͟͜ͅ!̡̱͔̘̝̲̯͖̩̙̖͓͔̃ͣ͒͗̄͝
̧͙̹̻̺̐͆ͦ̅͋̓̂̌͋ͮ́̆̇̉̒͋̑̚͟͜͢͝
̵̸̛̝̟̬̬̪̣̞͉̬̙̝͗͂̀͂ͯ͆ͧͭ̍͐͆͒̏ͧ̌̿͡Hͭ̾͗ͫ̇̐̐ͬ́͏̟̮̬̠̲E̛̺̩̰̤̖̪̣̦̹̣̝͖̎ͤ̏̔ͪͭ̓̿ͯͯ̉͊̀ͤͩ̌̒͐̀ ̡̾ͥͥ̈́ͨ̆̈͌͏̶͔̮͚̝̻͡I̶ͨͦͥ̂́͟͝͏͕̫̝̘͕̟̜̮̭̗͎̲̘̙̟S͙̳͔̭̣͖̯̣͂̎̆́́̀̀̕ ̪͈̖͕̲̖̤͇̲̦͚̝̔̏ͨͥ͌̄̍͆͗̑̋ͬ̂̊̊̓̋ͪ̚͘͢ͅC̦̤̻̺͇̟̝̜̦̘̆̍̈́̈̾ͨ̓̕͜O̥̫̣̫̺͙͍̩̬̹̱̟̬̭͍͍̳̺ͧ͑̈́ͭͫ̇͌̍̿̅͋ͤ́̔ͬ͌̿ͫ̊͜͝M̴͕̰͙̗̜͓̝̓̊ͤ̉͊͆̈͒͠͝Í͌͂ͪ̆͒͒ͭ͊̎͠҉̷̶̺̪̼̼͙̻͉̖̖͚̯̻̙͓̳͇̬̮́Ň̵̨̮͎̭̰̝̫̼̩̫ͥ̊̅ͤ͒ͮͦ̏͋̈́ͦ̈́̋ͨ͗͢͟͢ͅG̊͂̊̉ͤ͆́ͥ͘͏̪̖̞̝̗̹̦̹͇͙͇̯̘̹̱̭̯̟͘͠ ͖̝͇͈̞̰̝̯̮͈̝̳̬͊̈́ͧ͒ͬ̋ͥͨ͋̚͟͡ͅT̵̷͈̱̦̱͍̯̱̮̰̞̼͉̘̖̻͔̒̂̾ͫ̐ͥͯͣ̽̅̓̑̉̄̕͠O̢̜̙̮̩̪̼̩͓͔̟͙̔̐̅̂̒̅͋͑̑ͦ̍́͡ ͙̮̤͉̣̲̗ͬ̐ͭ̒̐͗ͭ̓͊ͥ̌̆͐̎̎̍ͦ͐̋͠͡Ç̙͉͚̩̘̮̫͈̤͙͇̪̞̄ͧ̏ͤ͆̍̊̔ͪ͗͜͟͞ͅL̢̹̗̭̥̥̜̻̻̠̥̰̲͉͇̫͔͗̈́̃͗ͨͨͯͮͭͮ̆͗̏͘̕͜A̷̛͈̮̮͍̫̘̬̱͕̞͎͗̀ͬ̋̀͂ͥ͌͋̉̓ͥ̂͑̄͂̓̚Ỉ̶̅̽ͧ͛͗͛ͬ̆̌ͧ͑̂ͭ̌̊̉̿҉͎͖͎̲̭͇̗̟͈̝Ṃ̶̴̵̜͖̱̉͒́̎ͧ̑̚̕͞ ̛̲̼͈̭͈͍̠̞͇̻̯̘͕̜̞̙̹̤ͨ̾ͨ̅̓ͫ̃ͫ̏ͣͨ͌̾̈́̉͆̋͛͜H̸̛̜̺̮̱̙̪̙̥͎̼̔͗̒ͤ̃͜͝Ĩͣ̈́̿ͮ̃̽ͫͮ̊̐͂͏̧̙̦̣̰̘̥͓͉̼̹͡ͅS̴̵͉͓͙͚̓ͨͨ̅ͭ̿͒ͫ̅̾́ͯ̌̐̊̔̓͋͜͞ ̅͗̾ͯͧ͑ͨͮ̀̄̒̂͐́͋̈́̇̇̒͘͜͜҉̝͚̫̺̞̪͎̰̬̼̝͍͔͔Ŗ͓͇͓̩̹͙̻̞͓͎̥͕̣̖̩̽̎̅̒̿̊̓̅̉̈́͋ͅĨ̷̧̭͎̭̪̞̭̞̦̲̙̽̎ͯ̉͂͊̀͜G̡̼̲͈̬̜̖̅̓ͨͮ͆̊̒ͥͪ͛ͨ̉̓̚͠H̵̢̬̭̹͇̰̻͎̝͇̗̻͖ͫ͆̅̐̽̕͜͡T̨̙̥̲͙̙͉͚̣̥̟̩̻̥̬ͤ̌ͪ͊̉ͦ̍ͪ̎͂̽͒̇̋̆ͦ̊̀ͅF̢͑͗̋͋̈́ͩ͂͒͞͝҉̧̮̠̼̘͓̣̫͉͚̤̜Ų͍͔̘͕̰͎͍̞͚̱͔͚̦̲̱̟̽͌ͦ͡Lͪ̓͑̾̽̾͋̔̈́̾̓̉̒̿͏̡͚̹̭̪̠̞͚̥̟͟͡ ͉͙̼̹̞͈͇͔̟̝̬͆̋̆̿́͢P͌͌̾̆ͫͣ͏̸̲̙̦͎͖̯̗̫͙̩̫͚̮͚͜͝L̵͚͉̱͕̺͌̉̈́͊͊͐͛͢Ą̘͚͖̯̫͕̩̟̖ͪͫͮ̋̋̿̿̾͆ͫ̿ͭ̐̃ͤ̈̌͊C̶ͬ͌̏̔ͫ̎̽̎͂ͮ̃͏̵̰͈̻͖̥̗̜̻̪͓̣͍̯̘̤͍͟͡Ȩ̸͔̲̭̫͇̅ͯ̑̉͐̇͗̾̓̕͟͝ͅ ̸̣͓̹̞̥̝̼͓͖͔͎͖̘̌ͩ̽̽̉́́͑͗͐ͤ̋̅I̾͌͒͛͐͑͐͘͏̢̬͉̳̹̙͇̜̟̙̝̺N̴̬̥̙̖̭͇͙̻̘̺̗͉͙̬̲ͯ͋ͫͮͭ͌͆ͭͮ͊ͬ́́ ̧͕͈̙̠͍̥̬̯͇͉̰̖̞͉̹̤̞̪ͭ̊ͯ̓̃ͨ̄̈ͬ̀͘͡T̸̡̂͂̆̎̿͒͂̐͛̇̓̿̇̔̈́̚҉̜̩̳͓̞͖͓̲̘͍̮͖͈̣͚́͢Ḣ̵̛̖̖̻̮̳̘͎̊ͭ̏̎̏͐̓̊̂͡͡Ę̷͉̞͙̠̲͔̹̞̠̖̟̙͖̠̖̱̑̈́ͩ͒̆̋͒̕ ̧̫̯͇̦̳̟̥̝̼̖̼͙̣͇̳̬ͣͩ̀ͫͧ̃̒̅̈́̉̾ͭͦͫͬ̊͛̚͢W̴̵̵̡̼̹͍̝̙̳̻̣͔͌ͨ͂͑̌̀̎Ơ̸̫̱͔̥̺̣̟̝͕͕̗̥͖̭͔̮̪̪̘̎̊ͤ̈́̔̅̈̄͘͡͠R̂ͨ͋͌̋̅ͥ͐̑͑̓̕͢҉̷̶̫͉̦̩̥̲̪͓͖̭ͅḶ̴̡̣̣̥̦̩̠̻̊ͫ͂̆ͭ̀ͅD̴̂ͣ͒ͣͩͩͪͦͯͨ͌̏̎̉̒̎͐͢͞͏̙̺̼͚̥͈ͅͅ!̛͈̦͍̙͇̙͙̗̤̝̺̙̂ͤ̿̽́͒͒͆ͯͪ͛ͮ̐̀̚͟͡͡
̵͚͕͙͎͐ͩͩ̀͊͒̍̐͗̂̍̌ͧ̓ͣ͐̾͘̕
̸̰̙̙̐ͥ̃͑ͬ͑͒ͮ̀ͪB̭̮̙̤̼̬͕̟͍͖̗͈̟̩̪͔̑̋̏̐ͤ͒̊ͯͩͥͪͦ͊̿̊̂ͥ̒̓̕͡͝O̷̸̹̫͓̫̦̩̠̖͆̑ͪͩͭ̀W̢̨̛̥̠̭̳̝̟̮͔̫̦͇͕̭͓̭͗ͤ̑̌̽ͪͨ͒̚͠ ̨̨͕͉̼̤̹͇̼̪̰̘ͣͥ̈͆̄ͪͬ̂̑́͐̉̐̃ͮ͡͡ͅB̶͈͇̟͙̹̮͙̬͔̗̲̣͕̦̑̄̓̍ͩ́̋͐̍ͤͯ̇ͮ̆͘ͅE̶̛̮̰͍͙͓͔͈͔̝̲̪͙ͩ̓̄̌͑̈́ͯ͂̉͆͗ͯͪ̉͢F̵̶̞͓͍͎̪͇̗̪̖͍̜̠̼̪̭͉̘̽ͨͤͣͭ̏̓̇͑̎ͬ̑͂̔̀ͅO̧͓̲̥̪͕̳͔̯͉̭̝̻͗ͨ̌̓̏̒͘͡R̛̦͓̻̘̦̞͙͉̝̰̥̄ͫ̒ͯ̋ͬ̀ͬ̆́̈̃͂ͮ̓ͯͮ͊̀̚Ĕͥ̑͊͝͏̧̰̣̮̰͓̲͎̜͓̬̮̖͟ ̧̍̎̋ͣ̆̐ͣ̌͐̈͝҉̼͚̟̖̠̹̙͖̭͍Ḩ̳̞̻̜̼̩̤̭͚̬̱̯͙̞̟̼̠ͯ͆̔̀̚Į̛̫̗̭̳̫ͭͨ̉ͨͦ͢͝M̷͆ͤ̀̐͋͛ͨ̏̋̈̄ͫͥ̊̓̈̽҉̝͙̪̠͖́,̴͙͕͕̞̤̬̹̯̦̫̯ͨ́̀̅ͭ̀͟ ̧͒ͦͣ̑ͩ́̎ͣ̅̉ͮ҉̢͕̱̰̤̮͓͚͕̯̜͜M̱̟͉̖̹̬̠̼̮̙̻͎̰̞̒̃̓̃͂ͫ͆ͣ̍̈́͊ͨ́͟͢Ŏ̵̱͖̱̹̠̳̙̞͎̔̓̐͆ͮ͆̕͠Ŗ̸̜͈̼̱̗̹̦̣̫͚̣͇̭̦̫͐ͫ̎ͦ̐̍̌͊̈̉ͬ͛͑͊͋̚̕͘T͉̺̦̙̲͈̠̙͖̰̫̱͍́́ͤ̎͗̓̅̋́͊ͭ͑̇̈́̀A͈̻͉̗̝͍̺̲̟̤̟̭̣͕͌̌ͩ̈́͆̓ͪ͌͑ͮ̆̂͛̚͝͠͡L̡̖͈̺͍̮̯̰̍̄̎̽̌̌̈̈́͘͡!͐̌͗̔͒́ͫ̋́͂̉ͣ̉͛̚͝҉͓̣̻͍͔̻̗́͡
[/collapse]
Is that supposed to be a blood splatter? :skull:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I officially broke Frostwraith. I'm so sorry.
By broke, you mean "enlightened", right RamOne-sama~? :3

Is that supposed to be a blood splatter? :skull:
:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:
C̵̨̩̯̪̤͚̲͗ͧͦ͒͐͂͆Ŏ̴̑ͮ̄̂͋̎̐̉̉ͯ͒͐͢͠҉̖̫̮̰̗̖̹̲̻̝͇̣̘̘̯͉͕̥̝͘N̡̦̥̲̬̭̔ͤ̃ͨ̀ͥ̄͐̈́̈̊̐ͧ́Ş̢̠͔̱̜̣̯͈̪͈͖͚̘̜̳͓͍̫̖̿ͤͩ̃̀̊͑ͩ͊ͤͫ͡͞ͅU̢̨̢̥̙̹̟ͬ̐̀ͩ͑͒M̴̸͎̺͍͇͎̻̤̗̟̹̜̮̺͉̰̹͖̖̾̓̒ͮͮ͂͋ͧͭͩ̈́ͨ̿ͅȄ̵̼̲̬͍̹̟͚̭̙͎̖̗̖̥͙̪͕͈͒̄͌ͬ̔̎̈ͯ̋͝.̧̡̻̘̹͎̣̟̩̖̝͚͍̯͈͙ͥ̈́̏͂ͪͮ̊̃͊͛̀ͤ̉̒̅͡͡͡.̲̭͍̟̺͈͚̤̯̠̃̎͋͆̚͢͡.͍̣̬̦̰̼͔̬͓̗͖̞̰̤̐̊͐̉ͮ͟͜ ̵̮̲̯̥̮̰͕̠ͮ̈͊͋͗̓̇̅̓͐̎͊̿̿̍͂ͮ̕͞A̷̗̪̪̺̖̤̾͆̋̏̅̓̕Lͭ̑́͏̴̸͖̲̳̜͓̗̠̳̠̥̺̠̫̖L̂̓͆ͯ́͊͋͏̵̣͇̩̬̯̩̜ͅͅ ͆̃̓̇҉̛̖͙̜̙̼̘̟̤͉̞̮̹̙͕̟̦̳͎͜͡͞S̴̶̥̦̪̘̦̱͚̝͇̜̝̟͎̐̈́͌̉̒̍̅͘Ḩ̨̳̖͉̹̫̠̜̦͉͍̪͍ͬ̓̔ͥ̎ͪ̽͡A̐̊̏̄̃͆͑̔͑͠͏̴̧̩̙͍͕̹̩̘̠̖́L̸̸̨̢͇̭̳̮̖͓̖̮̝͗̓̏͛͑͗̒̀L̻̰̘̮͐̋͗̅͂̌̏ͫͧ͒̿ͦͥͭ͌̎͊͗̅͟͟͠͡ ͂́̀̂ͯ͌̽̾ͬͯ̌̑ͤ̃́͆̋͝҉̟̼̱̥̱̯͇̻̣͉̣̲B̧̯̼͚̲̞̰̝̻̟̺̦̳́̎ͥͮ́̔̆̇̍̎ͨ̆͂ͫ̌̎́̀͜È̡͉̭̝̲̣̳̼͉̬̜͖͇̦̘̼̃͐̄̀͠ͅ ̧̰̯̘͈͕̟̼̳̼̣͕̪͓̻̯ͩ̈́͛̌ͤ̿͐ͯ͑ͪ͆͟ͅC͉͕̻͕̮̙͇̻̫ͯ̾̇̑̇́͒̇̊̋̽͠͝Ȍ̷̵͎̯͉͚̙̯̹͚̖̖̞̰͇͙̭̞̘̺ͭ̿͆̉̌͆̓̅̐̃͒ͯ̍͜N̷̡̝͈͚̺͙̟̞ͥ́ͣ̉͋͝S̵̫̯̬̞̝̦̳͎̺̥̱̠͙̪͉̝ͭͤͭͤ̏̕͘ͅU͈̥̠̝̖̰̰̝̤̺̺̘̬ͥ͆ͮ̑͐͢͡M̶̘̹̜͈̞͕͉̘̀ͩ͌̃̐ͬ̈̉͐̄͒̒̅͢͠͞͞E̵̡͇̼͚͖̖͍͒̿͗ͬ̃̓̍ͯ̆̇͝D̄̄ͣ͐ͤ̌̔ͦ̃ͭͨ͋ͣ̄̓̃̾҉̨̜̳̙̭̘͔̳̫͚̠̥̯̮͉̰͟͡ͅͅ.̨̫̣͚͙̦̟͍̭̱̺͍̮̱͕̼̘̻̙ͤ̄ͯ̽ͬ͋͑ͤ̿͌͠͡.̷̡̱̲̲͔̻̩̱̞̥̗͇͉̝̆ͮ̽̆ͬ͗̄̂ͯͤ́̕.̷̛͍̙̲̱̟̻͙̯͈̎ͧͦ̈́̋̿͢͟

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
By broke, you mean "enlightened", right RamOne-sama~? :3

C̵̨̩̯̪̤͚̲͗ͧͦ͒͐͂͆Ŏ̴̑ͮ̄̂͋̎̐̉̉ͯ͒͐͢͠҉̖̫̮̰̗̖̹̲̻̝͇̣̘̘̯͉͕̥̝͘N̡̦̥̲̬̭̔ͤ̃ͨ̀ͥ̄͐̈́̈̊̐ͧ́Ş̢̠͔̱̜̣̯͈̪͈͖͚̘̜̳͓͍̫̖̿ͤͩ̃̀̊͑ͩ͊ͤͫ͡͞ͅU̢̨̢̥̙̹̟ͬ̐̀ͩ͑͒M̴̸͎̺͍͇͎̻̤̗̟̹̜̮̺͉̰̹͖̖̾̓̒ͮͮ͂͋ͧͭͩ̈́ͨ̿ͅȄ̵̼̲̬͍̹̟͚̭̙͎̖̗̖̥͙̪͕͈͒̄͌ͬ̔̎̈ͯ̋͝.̧̡̻̘̹͎̣̟̩̖̝͚͍̯͈͙ͥ̈́̏͂ͪͮ̊̃͊͛̀ͤ̉̒̅͡͡͡.̲̭͍̟̺͈͚̤̯̠̃̎͋͆̚͢͡.͍̣̬̦̰̼͔̬͓̗͖̞̰̤̐̊͐̉ͮ͟͜ ̵̮̲̯̥̮̰͕̠ͮ̈͊͋͗̓̇̅̓͐̎͊̿̿̍͂ͮ̕͞A̷̗̪̪̺̖̤̾͆̋̏̅̓̕Lͭ̑́͏̴̸͖̲̳̜͓̗̠̳̠̥̺̠̫̖L̂̓͆ͯ́͊͋͏̵̣͇̩̬̯̩̜ͅͅ ͆̃̓̇҉̛̖͙̜̙̼̘̟̤͉̞̮̹̙͕̟̦̳͎͜͡͞S̴̶̥̦̪̘̦̱͚̝͇̜̝̟͎̐̈́͌̉̒̍̅͘Ḩ̨̳̖͉̹̫̠̜̦͉͍̪͍ͬ̓̔ͥ̎ͪ̽͡A̐̊̏̄̃͆͑̔͑͠͏̴̧̩̙͍͕̹̩̘̠̖́L̸̸̨̢͇̭̳̮̖͓̖̮̝͗̓̏͛͑͗̒̀L̻̰̘̮͐̋͗̅͂̌̏ͫͧ͒̿ͦͥͭ͌̎͊͗̅͟͟͠͡ ͂́̀̂ͯ͌̽̾ͬͯ̌̑ͤ̃́͆̋͝҉̟̼̱̥̱̯͇̻̣͉̣̲B̧̯̼͚̲̞̰̝̻̟̺̦̳́̎ͥͮ́̔̆̇̍̎ͨ̆͂ͫ̌̎́̀͜È̡͉̭̝̲̣̳̼͉̬̜͖͇̦̘̼̃͐̄̀͠ͅ ̧̰̯̘͈͕̟̼̳̼̣͕̪͓̻̯ͩ̈́͛̌ͤ̿͐ͯ͑ͪ͆͟ͅC͉͕̻͕̮̙͇̻̫ͯ̾̇̑̇́͒̇̊̋̽͠͝Ȍ̷̵͎̯͉͚̙̯̹͚̖̖̞̰͇͙̭̞̘̺ͭ̿͆̉̌͆̓̅̐̃͒ͯ̍͜N̷̡̝͈͚̺͙̟̞ͥ́ͣ̉͋͝S̵̫̯̬̞̝̦̳͎̺̥̱̠͙̪͉̝ͭͤͭͤ̏̕͘ͅU͈̥̠̝̖̰̰̝̤̺̺̘̬ͥ͆ͮ̑͐͢͡M̶̘̹̜͈̞͕͉̘̀ͩ͌̃̐ͬ̈̉͐̄͒̒̅͢͠͞͞E̵̡͇̼͚͖̖͍͒̿͗ͬ̃̓̍ͯ̆̇͝D̄̄ͣ͐ͤ̌̔ͦ̃ͭͨ͋ͣ̄̓̃̾҉̨̜̳̙̭̘͔̳̫͚̠̥̯̮͉̰͟͡ͅͅ.̨̫̣͚͙̦̟͍̭̱̺͍̮̱͕̼̘̻̙ͤ̄ͯ̽ͬ͋͑ͤ̿͌͠͡.̷̡̱̲̲͔̻̩̱̞̥̗͇͉̝̆ͮ̽̆ͬ͗̄̂ͯͤ́̕.̷̛͍̙̲̱̟̻͙̯͈̎ͧͦ̈́̋̿͢͟

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:
Way too spooky for me!
*Hides

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Meanwhile, we know who is using the Nes Zapper :

There is trains in Sonic Boom :

And Roy adventures continues :

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Whew... What just happened...? Is this madness over already? Is this nightmare finally over...?

*looks at my previous posts*

Oh no... It is what I feared...

Hope you enjoyed the extra dose of insanity provided yours truly. ;)

But who knows if I'm really back to my true self? :evil:

Nah, I'm just kidding... :p

Or, am I? :demon:

Anyway, have any reviews of Sonic Boom come out yet? I predict the game will be torn apart, if those glitches are anything to go by...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It really is hard to believe Sonic Boom was released with all those severe glitches.

There's no way that many glitches of that level could have just gone completely unnoticed by the development team....could they have...? Maybe they really did just skip over a debugging process, for some stupid reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom