• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Just got this new little doodle of Kaye from my extremely adorable and lovable best friend~

So happy right now. Such a nice friend. I love her so much~ <3

Now I feel like drawing. =D

D

Deleted member

Just got this new little doodle of Kaye from my extremely adorable and lovable best friend~

So happy right now. Such a nice friend. I love her so much~ <3

Now I feel like drawing. =D
Well, that's a nice drawing. I don't know what to draw at this moment. xD

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If we somehow, someway, get everyone from Melee and Brawl (with Snake included hopefully, even though I don't like Snake that much and can't play as him for the life of me) back as DLC...
...Then we'll have;
(NOTE: I put Wario and Game & Watch into the Mario Series for convenience, also Game & Watch Gallery Series is the most recent and stars the Mario Cast as well as Mr. Game & Watch so yeah)
:4mario::4luigi::4yoshi::4peach::4bowser::4drmario::4gaw::4wario2::rosalina::4bowserjr: (:4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:)
:4pikachu::4jigglypuff::pichumelee::mewtwopm::squirtle::ivysaur::4charizard::4lucario::4greninja:
:4link::4zelda::4sheik::4ganondorf::younglinkmelee::4tlink:
:4marth::roypm::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina:
:4sonic::4megaman::4pacman::snake:
:4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede:
:4fox::4falco::wolf:
:4pit::4palutena::4darkpit:
:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:
:4samus::4zss:
:4dk::4diddy:
:4ness::lucas:
:4olimar:(:4alph:)
:4wiifit:(:4wiifitm:)
:4falcon:
:popo:
:4rob:
:4villager:
:4littlemac:
:4shulk:
:4duckhunt:
Adding them up (Including the ones that have special Palutena's Guidances, in the ()s, cuz they count) we have...
A 70 CHARACTER ROSTER in this game.
Wow. How does one make THAT into a comfortable-looking Roster? XD

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If we somehow, someway, get everyone from Melee and Brawl (with Snake included hopefully, even though I don't like Snake that much and can't play as him for the life of me) back as DLC...
...Then we'll have;
(NOTE: I put Wario and Game & Watch into the Mario Series for convenience, also Game & Watch Gallery Series is the most recent and stars the Mario Cast as well as Mr. Game & Watch so yeah)
:4mario::4luigi::4yoshi::4peach::4bowser::4drmario::4gaw::4wario2::rosalina::4bowserjr: (:4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:)
:4pikachu::4jigglypuff::pichumelee::mewtwopm::squirtle::ivysaur::4charizard::4lucario::4greninja:
Adding them up (Including the ones that have special Palutena's Guidances, in the ()s, cuz they count) we have...
:pt: should return as his own character quickly summoning Pokémon for each Special/Smash and using items for other attacks (I so whish to :4ganondorf: with the Fishing Rod).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wouldn't mind seeing Squirtle come back. Since he's pretty fun to use, though not as much as Charizard. Though if the same moveset was given to another character, I wouldn't mind.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Your friend is such a great artist. How much money is to pay her to make a picture of me?
She doesn't do commissions or anything. Drawing is solely a hobby she does in her very scarce free time whenever she feels like it or I'm around to do it with her. Sorry. :<

Even this picture here was something she drew up randomly on a whim cause she just felt like it. XD

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Spammer Rant:
Jaysus freaking Christo... So many damned spammers... I need friends ASAP since fighting randoms is annoying. It's one thing getting your tail feathers handed back to you on a silver platter from a good player; it's another to get them back on a broken, nasty-looking plate from a spammer and it's worse if it involves lag.

So, remember Kirby? Yeah, one dude spammed Final Cutter as a way to approach. The shockwave lasts momentarily, but it's enough that reflecting it leads to the move being cancelled. I lost and guess why? Lag. I cannot freaking move with Falco when there's lag. I don't know why, but anything I do with him leads to a huge delay or weird pauses and wrong moves. I'm pretty damn sure his Up Smash is fast enough to do something rather than let a charged smash attack hit Falco. Personal issues aside, Kirby needs a Boot Camp dedicated to make Kirby more than a spam-to-win and spam-to-approach feller. We know Kirby's better than this.

I heard the stories, but I finally experienced them. A Ganondorf that does nothing, but spam Flame Choke & Side Tilt combo. Oh, it was easy to punish. Once the player noticed it wasn't working, guess what happened? Wizard's Foot spamming...

I met a Yoshi who spammed dash attack as an approach and as a combo... It wasn't fun.

Then there's the Link's who camp with their bows...

Has anyone noticed that people (randoms) don't use aerials or edgeguard at all? Most of the time with randoms, nobody freaking follows up when someone's launched in the air. I don't if there's lag, but it's kind of funny to see people just wait until you come back and repeat the same thing. Some times, there are huge openings to just end the fight and nope, just gonna stand there and wait. Bad move, since if I (and any launchee) can get my momentum back, you're screwed. You don't even have to do much. Just hop off the ledge and hit me... GEEZ!

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
...Then we'll have;
The reason why you put G&W with Mario is not good enough.

Try again

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Anyone else losing hope on any unlockable new stages? If there were any, I bet somebody would have leaked them. Ah well I'm being a glutton for more content anyways... I just honestly think that Mother and F-Zero should get Magicant and SNES Mute City, and Game and Watch deserves at least one new stage since he didn't get one in the 3DS version either. Also it seems messed up to not have atleast one more new stage for Pokemon and Zelda, especially given how much Mario has gotten. Like, the fact that there may not be a Windwaker HD stage makes me a bit pissed considering how Pirate Ship may not be back...

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Anyone else losing hope on any unlockable new stages? If there were any, I bet somebody would have leaked them. Ah well I'm being a glutton for more content anyways... I just honestly think that Mother and F-Zero should get Magicant and SNES Mute City, and Game and Watch deserves at least one new stage since he didn't get one in the 3DS version either. Also it seems messed up to not have atleast one more new stage for Pokemon and Zelda, especially given how much Mario has gotten. Like, the fact that there may not be a Windwaker HD stage makes me a bit pissed considering how Pirate Ship may not be back...
I mean, we already know two unlockable new stages. Pac-Land and Duck Hunt's stage. Plus, 4 unlockable returning stages thus far.

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
they are under strict stage embargo.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Holy crap. Almost 50 stages?! Why are people complaining?! That's like a ton of options, man. Compared to Brawl, that's a ton of places to fight.

As for unlocking... It's weird. Brawl made it where it took a ton of time to unlock stuff while Melee, I don't remember, and I think 64 was fair considering it was a N64 game. SSB4 basically has little to unlock in terms of characters and stages, but the whole equipment, clothing, and customs seem to balance it out (as a motherfreaking lottery system). I wished there was a balance where there were more characters/stages to unlock and the rest weren't so annoying to unlock, but still plentiful.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Holy crap. Almost 50 stages?! Why are people complaining?! That's like a ton of options, man. Compared to Brawl, that's a ton of places to fight.

As for unlocking... It's weird. Brawl made it where it took a ton of time to unlock stuff while Melee, I don't remember, and I think 64 was fair considering it was a N64 game. SSB4 basically has little to unlock in terms of characters and stages, but the whole equipment, clothing, and customs seem to balance it out (as a motherfreaking lottery system). I wished there was a balance where there were more characters/stages to unlock and the rest weren't so annoying to unlock, but still plentiful.
54 in total so far, actually.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

I wish the customs were easy to unlock :urg:

54 in total so far, actually.
Even better :)

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Depending on the quality the stages will be is gonna determine if having 50 stages is good. Could have a bunch of crappy stages and a few good ones but it would still be a bunch of crappy stages. The 3DS version for example: I hate almost every stage due to annoying gimmicks.

D

Deleted member

Just. 4. Custom. Moves. LEFT.
AUUUUGH!

....and then I have 9 Mii hats to go.....
AUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
wait

i may have miscounted the number of rows

which would have increased it by 7

SO I WAS WRONG ALL THIS TIME IT'S 47

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Make that 10 customs more since, y'know, :mewtwopm:.
That won't be until next Spring, so I'm not concerned with that.
(And it'd be 12, not 10. 8 unlocks for Mewtwo + the 4 I'm missing.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
And then a sudden free DLC that adds 30 new custom moves to all characters!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That won't be until next Spring, so I'm not concerned with that.
(And it'd be 12, not 10. 8 unlocks for Mewtwo + the 4 I'm missing.)
Brain deadness, I suppose, since left out 2 customs.

wait

i may have miscounted the number of rows

which would have increased it by 7

SO I WAS WRONG ALL THIS TIME IT'S 47
Yeah... I just checked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom