• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I'm gonna go to sleep. But here are some stuff that I've found on the internet.
More Luigi and Daisy shipping :

The troll is real :

And Mario took the wrong pipe :

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You were surprised that Cliff was one? I kind of expected it for some reason.
*cough* *cough* I'm one as well *cough*

By the way, how would you all feel if transformations were somehow possible in Smash 5 (If Shiek and Zamus didn't have their own slots)?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh don't worry he's matured. Go and watch part 34 of his 3 heart run of OOT. Watch the first 6 mins and you'll know what I mean:troll:
It's probably him screaming, singing poop/fart songs to music in the game, or farting and then getting pissed that the mic didn't pick up the sound of his fart.

D

Deleted member

By the way, how would you all feel if transformations were somehow possible in Smash 5 (If Shiek and Zamus didn't have their own slots)?
I wouldn't care, really, though it would be weird to have them suddenly return with Zelda and Sheik (and possibly Charizard) losing their new specials.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Scalie.
If Young Link returned, (and each character had more than 4 special moves), one of his moves could have him transform into his three forms from Majora's Mask and the back to hisnormal form. Not sure if the added forms would make a semi-clone or a unique character.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wouldn't care, really, though it would be weird to have them suddenly return with Zelda and Sheik (and possibly Charizard) losing their new specials.
I hope they stay separated. This was probably one of the only good things that happened because of the 3ds version.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

A bit dissapointed in a certain regard. The lack of transformations is blessing in disguise. Samus and Zamus work better as separate forms, like Jin and Devil Jin in most Tekken games. I kind of feel the same way about Shiek and Zelda too. But that's just me.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I hope they stay separated. This was probably one of the only good things that happened because of the 3ds version.
I'm going to agree with this. ¦(

Besides, I like Bouncing Fish.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Shadow Man theme is so legit. I mean it's always been legit, but you get what I mean. Why isn't this in Smash Run? It's too good. :4megaman:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Scalie.
If Young Link returned, (and each character had more than 4 special moves), one of his moves could have him transform into his three forms from Majora's Mask and the back to hisnormal form. Not sure if the added forms would make a semi-clone or a unique character.
That's a funny way of decribing Discord. :smirk:

Hell, I watched the show just for him and he was a pretty cool villain. I don't really mind the ponies and other characters either, but Twilight Sparkle had won my praise after her victory over Starscream in a certain Death Battle.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Shoom, Icon Update.
Now with more @ Bedoop Bedoop
I still have it as an edit of my Bandana Dee sprite because @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser likes the Dee.

Take that as you will.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yomo Shimomura (who did the remix of Route 10) actually worked on Xenoblade, so that would explain it.
Yoko. That's Yoko Shimomura.

Also my based girl who does the majority of Kingdom Heart's music. I love her work. <3

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yoko. That's Yoko Shimomura.

Also my based girl who does the majority of Kingdom Heart's music. I love her work. <3
She's the same lady who made the legit Final Boss Battle theme in Bowser's Inside Story. I knew she did Kingdom Hearts stuff. But I had no idea she was involved in Xenoblade Chronicle's music too.

D

Deleted member

She's the same lady who made the legit Final Boss Battle theme in Bowser's Inside Story. I knew she did Kingdom Hearts stuff. But I had no idea she was involved in Xenoblade Chronicle's music too.
Wait, the same person who composed In the Final was one of the composers for Xenoblade's OST AND composed Magicant's theme? I think I have a new favorite composer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wait, the same person who composed In the Final was one of the composers for Xenoblade's OST AND composed Magicant's theme? I think I have a new favorite composer.
Yes, good man. Let the love flow through you...

Seriously, she deserves every bit of it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm still waiting for someone to post that delicious Style Savvy music. I want to listen to it while dreaming of this famous girl making her debut in Smash 5. :troll:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291

I feel that Zelda and Sheik should stay separated but I think the Pokemon Trainer would come back with Squirtle and Ivysaur but selecting and holding a pokemon will make the pokemon separate,complete with a new down special. All three pokemon would have different final smashes.

What? I like speculating.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom