• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Late replying! Whoo

Fellow Wreck-It Ralph fan I see *high fives*

I really don't understand how Frozen has become more popular than Wreck-It Ralph and Tangled. Ralph, Felix, Eugene (Flynn Rider), and Rapunzel had a more believeble chemistry with one another compared to Anna and Elsa. Frozen is an alright film but has its many flaws yet the general public doesn't notice/care.
Agreed.

Tangled was much better than Frozen.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Meanwhile, Luggy is dancing on the ost of Smash 4 Wii U.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Okay, I think I'm addicted to the Route 10 remix.

I can't stop listening to it. It's just amazing. That part when the guitar kicks in...

When they are your mains....... My god will you really feel it.:4shulk: :cry::sadeyes::crying:
:popo:
I really hope at least Lucas and Wolf are DLC along with Mewtwo. It would make me really happy.

I can still understand the Ice Climbers being gone, but I really liked playing as Wolf and Lucas back in Brawl.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Great Bay song is back too. I think it plays on the Temple stage. The two Yoshi's Story songs (from 64 and Melee) are also back. Melee version plays on Woolly World, while 64 version plays on Yoshi's Island.

Green Greens from Melee is also back and plays on The Great Cave Offensive. Now where are Dream Land 64 and Fountain of Dreams...? Probably unlockable.

Glad to see they brought back some Melee music that was missing in Brawl.
Any Metal Mario music seen yet? >_> Seriously, I can't believe it was left out of Brawl. He was one of the most memorable Smash 64 bosses. Giant DK didn't have much on Metal Mario, Master Hand, and the Polygons. Could be because he was too easy and a reference to the first Donkey Kong game, which isn't fresh in people's minds like Super Mario 64 is.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Any Metal Mario music seen yet? >_> Seriously, I can't believe it was left out of Brawl. He was one of the most memorable Smash 64 bosses. Giant DK didn't have much on Metal Mario, Master Hand, and the Polygons. Could be because he was too easy and a reference to the first Donkey Kong game, which isn't fresh in people's minds like Super Mario 64 is.
No Metal Mario music spotted so far yet... They would be good for Battlefield or Final Destination.

Multi-Man Melee 2 is back as a song for Battlefield. Still epic as ever.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I know that there is a new Onett theme... MUST.. RESIST.... SPOILING!!

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
So I hear OST and well my ears could not handle these
For Earthbound/Mother fans:4ness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GI6AzuLt6c
For Fire Emblem fans:4myfriends:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mArzuNUKGzc
:4tlink:For fans of the ocean:4tlink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCZ2NPBszI
:4villager:For fans of the Killager:4villagerf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSvgUZUPhbM
:4mario::4luigi:And finally fans of nostalgia:4yoshi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ln3XP72byM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZYCBpxdRa0
And why not Good Egg galaxy with a side of hammer time:4dk:
And the uploaders.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGx_m_GBR0bkTnKHunIZDjA
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrunchyToastyBiscuit.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
this is why ANY pokemon music is better then Hoenns. Hoenns was never good enough to get in smash
Do you like anything? Or are you even capable of making even a single post without sounding like a bitter asshat? Seriously.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ DoodleDuck97 DoodleDuck97

Oh for pete's sake, DON'T EMBED TONS OF VIDEOS IN ONE POST!

It makes it very hard for some people to load the current page. Change those videos into normal links or put them all in spoiler tags.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Do you like anything? Or are you even capable of making even a single post without sounding like a bitter ******? Seriously.
I like things. Maybe I should say that I said eveyones opinion matters and if you like it, then you like it and I have no problem with that. Maybe you could be a bit less rude also. That will help our relationship grow in the right direction
@ DoodleDuck97 DoodleDuck97

Oh for pete's sake, DON'T EMBED TONS OF VIDEOS IN ONE POST!

It makes it very hard for some people to load the current page. Change those videos into normal links or put them all in spoiler tags.
you sound like your acting admin right now pff

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
No Metal Mario music spotted so far yet... They would be good for Battlefield or Final Destination.

Multi-Man Melee 2 is back as a song for Battlefield. Still epic as ever.
My pipe dream is Quest 64 music.

Also, I somewhat miss the fact that Metal Mario lost his stage to be combined with the Polygon Cave, being Battlefield and all for both. While Brawl failed to have the music in, it was good it kept everyone to a proper stage from their series. Also, I fought "Metal" Sonic twice in two consecutive Classic Modes. Kind of easy. Walk-offs. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I feel salty that Magicant/Eight Melodies plays on Onett... meaning that Magicant won't be on the Wii U version.
I wonder if Mother (and F-Zero) will get a new stage at all or that they decided to give them a new stage on the 3DS meaning they don't get one on the Wii U. The latter seems likely in my opinion.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
you sound like your acting admin right now pff
It's called being considerate of others. I may be on a decent laptop (though it lagged things for me for a bit), but others are on cellphones or other devices and/or don't have very strong internet connections and thus it causes the page to lock up or load very slowly while freezing up their devices in the process. Hence why it's common courtesy to either use spoiler tags or simply use links when posting a lot of videos rather than embedding them all.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So, I've just bought Shovel Knight, thanks to the direct and some other things. I hope the game is good. And I think it will.
Meanwhile, Sakurai is trolling again :

Bandana Dee and Female Robin love books :

And multiple dongs will expand...by dancing :

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's called being considerate of others. I may be on a decent laptop (though it lagged things for me for a bit), but others are on cellphones or other devices and/or don't have very strong internet connections and thus it causes the page to lock up or load very slowly while freezing up their devices in the process. Hence why it's common courtesy to either use spoiler tags or simply use links when posting a lot of videos rather than embedding them all.
ah, I understand now. thanks for clearing that up
Marth's Amiibo when first announced... the released version on the right. WHY????View attachment 29263
Are most people buying Amibos for the looks anyway?

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So, I've just bought Shovel Knight, thanks to the direct and some other things. I hope the game is good. And I think it will.
Meanwhile, Sakurai is trolling again :

Bandana Dee and Female Robin love books :

And multiple dongs will expand...by dancing :
Send these ALL to the Funny Pics thread if you haven't already.

The world needs to join together in laughter, joy and pleasure from everything in this great post. Especially the Dongs.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Send these ALL to the Funny Pics thread if you haven't already.

The world needs to join together in laughter, joy and pleasure from everything in this great post. Especially the Dongs.

On my way lad !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom