• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Apparently, music from Baten Kaitos is available on the Gaur Plain stage.

It's awesome. (Based Motoi Sakuraba and his amazing music.)

Just how better can this OST get?!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I'm back after for the first time Shovel Knight. What can I say :

It's just perfect.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Apparently, music from Baten Kaitos is available on the Gaur Plain stage.

It's awesome. (Based Motoi Sakuraba and his amazing music.)

Just how better can this OST get?!
Is it really in the game? The bad sound mixing in the vid leaves me suspicious. The SFX and voices are too quiet. Seems like it was just badly played over.

I mean, who would actually turn down the SFX to such low levels to where the music overtakes everything?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Is it really in the game? The bad sound mixing in the vid leaves me suspicious. The SFX and voices are too quiet. Seems like it was just badly played over.

I mean, who would actually turn down the SFX to such low levels to where the music overtakes everything?
Well, it is meant to show the music, so the SFX is turned off.

And it's a direct feed video and from a reliable source, so I highly doubt it's fake.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well, it is meant to show the music, so the SFX is turned off.

And it's a direct feed video and from a reliable source, so I highly doubt it's fake.
Never heard of the source, but I've never had a reason to doubt you before and I'm sure not gonna start now, so...

WOOHOO!! BATEN KAITOS!! Now if only Chaotic Dance was in the game. That'd be real awesome. <3

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Never heard of the source, but I've never had a reason to doubt you before and I'm sure not gonna start now, so...

WOOHOO!! BATEN KAITOS!! Now if only Chaotic Dance was in the game. That'd be real awesome. <3
The video is part of a direct feed series Nintendo World Report is doing (http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/).

It's a news site and I heavily doubt they would spread rumors and fake videos like that.

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680

Chaotic Dance would be amazing...*fingers crossed*

kylexv

Smash Master
In this episode of Palutena's Guidences:

Sonic's spikes are deceiving
Viridi has a crush on Link
And look, there's Metroid :4samus:!

EDIT: :4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
In this episode of Palutena's Guidences:

Sonic's spikes are deceiving
Viridi has a crush on Link
And look, there's Metroid :4samus:!

EDIT: :4greninja:'d
Got the Metroid joke in the Guidance
got the Crawl joke in the Trophy
Sakurai done good

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Sonic, Samus and Link.
Okay, Sakurai, we know you like to troll and make some funny references. But I found the conversation about Link kinda...weird. When someone says "Dreamy Clawshots" when talking about Link, it's...urgh !

Somehow, I'm waiting for the conversation with Donkey Kong. Let's see if the dong will be referenced.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It will be painful for me to catalog ALL of the music for my Info thread with information including: titles, sources, type (original/remix), musicians, where does it play and other details I deem important...

Ouch.

I will be doing it little by little, because it's going to be very time-consuming.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I got 500 likes !

Anyway, here's JWittz talking about Master Core :

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Okay, Sakurai, we know you like to troll and make some funny references. But I found the conversation about Link kinda...weird. When someone says "Dreamy Clawshots" when talking about Link, it's...urgh !

Somehow, I'm waiting for the conversation with Donkey Kong. Let's see if the dong will be referenced.
You do realize Sakurai is just trying to look at R34 of Link x Viridi

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Which is the better series? Today we have Nintendo's biggest RPG franchises pitted head to head. Pokemon vs Fire Emblem. Which one will reign? Settle it IN SMASH!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Which is the better series? Today we have Nintendo's biggest RPG franchises pitted head to head. Pokemon vs Fire Emblem. Which one will reign? Settle it IN SMASH!
Spoiler:
Marth and Time Traveling Marth are the last ones alive

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just need an obligatory "Ridley is too big" and I will nominate Sakurai for God of Nintendo.
Ugh.

Not this **** again.

All these great jokes and you wanna bring that one up? Lets stick to the ones that'll keep dumb arguments away instead, eh?

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Ugh.

Not this **** again.

All these great jokes and you wanna bring that one up? Lets stick to the ones that'll keep dumb arguments away instead, eh?
Inb4 Ridley DLC is confirmed and Palutena's Guidance for him says the words "too" and "big":denzel:
Ok I'll stop now.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Inb4 Ridley DLC is confirmed and Palutena's Guidance for him says the words "too" and "big":denzel:
Ok I'll stop now.
Pit: 'Wow! That thing is enormous!'
Palutena: 'That's the giant Ridley. He was added into this game because of big demand by his huge fanbase. A great decision, if you ask me.'

*Flame shield activated*

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

It's the battle for DLC! The winning team gets a DLC character from their series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom