• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Apparently people on facebook think Jigglypuff is as important to Nintendo's history as Link. lol

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Let's talk about the Duck Hunt stage competitively:

Thoughts on it's chances of being legal?

I think it's going to be a counterpick, because the left tree, the ducks (:4ness:), and the grass patches that move up and down. But nothing can harm damage to the players (from what we know), so for the time being, I think it'll be a counterpick.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Let's talk about the Duck Hunt stage competitively:

Thoughts on it's chances of being legal?

I think it's going to be a counterpick, because the left tree, the ducks (:4ness:), and the grass patches that move up and down. But nothing can harm damage to the players (from what we know), so for the time being, I think it'll be a counterpick.
Well, it doesn't look like the Ducks block attacks or anything like the Shy Guys on Yoshi's Story do, so I could see this being legal.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
As much as I absolutely LOVED the dialog in Kid Icarus: Uprising and wanting to watch these Pit chats, I'm waiting until I get my hands on the game to experience it myself for higher satisfaction and accomplishment.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My Analysis of the Codecs:
Pit = Funny
Viridi = Funny
Pale Tuna = CARDBOARD BOX

Status
Not open for further replies.