• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wonder where Metal Battle will play? But I assume it's going to be Battlefield. Metal Battles in Melee were held in Battlefield, so it makes sense to be there.

There is, of course, a chance it might be on Final Destination instead... I was wrong about Multi-Man Melee 2 being in Final Destination, after all. (Though MMM2 playing on Battlefield also makes sense considering it's a Multi-Man song.)

Saw it on the Leaks thread. Now tag me when Quest 64 music is found. :p

/A.K.A. Never
Yeaaaah... I don't think that will happen.

One of my top favorite tracks from Melee~ <3
What manga is that from?

The guy seems awfully similar to the protagonist of one of the manga I'm catching up (Shokugeki no Soma).

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The guy seems awfully similar to the protagonist of one of the manga I'm catching up (Shokugeki no Soma).
This kid is a generic high school kid that gets stranded on an island through some sort of strange dream dimension double reality mess. Definitely not the series you're talking about that everyone else won't shut up about lately. ¦D

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question since I haven't read this manga since I was in high school. I don't remember the name of it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This kid is a generic high school kid that gets stranded on an island through some sort of strange dream dimension double reality mess. Definitely not the series you're talking about that everyone else won't shut up about lately. ¦D

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question since I haven't read this manga since I was in high school. I don't remember the name of it.
I see. Well, the guy just happened to have a very similar design, so I got curious. :p

Thanks for the answer anyway.

And now...

For another healthy dose of AWESOME!

The arranger took two completely different songs and made a medley out of them. And it worked.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I wonder where Metal Battle will play? But I assume it's going to be Battlefield. Metal Battles in Melee were held in Battlefield, so it makes sense to be there.

There is, of course, a chance it might be on Final Destination instead... I was wrong about Multi-Man Melee 2 being in Final Destination, after all. (Though MMM2 playing on Battlefield also makes sense considering it's a Multi-Man song.)
I hope more than one. Oh god, the Metal Mario stage would be awesome to have back. Could en be an Event Match where you fight Metal Mario and Metal Luigi. Or even Metal Bowser and Metal Wario too. I think those are the Smash-specific Metal characters(Metal Luigi, after all) and Mario-specific ones. There's also Metal Dr. Mario, who, despite popular belief, debuted in Dr. Mario 64, not Melee.

Yeaaaah... I don't think that will happen.
At least it's a public domain series now. No 3rd party hassles.(Nintendo could be the only owners of the series, so it'd be 1st party) So if he did want to, it'd be easy. I think the series may get something if it ever got remade/released on the VC/etc. I'm surprised by how many people really want to see it on there. Would you believe that it was praised for its music more than anything else?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
A father and son moment, with the koopa familly :

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
We've already been through that phase. No time for Knuckles to chuckle right nuckle. Gotta buckle down and tuckle the muckle awuckle.

Ya shuckle?

J-just wanted to help. P-please don't be mad at me. :cry:
I completely read your post wrong and thought you meant my avatar. I am SO sorry. o_o

That was totally my bad. I didn't mean to sound mad. D:

I was about to say "Why didn't you just ask?"

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I completely read your post wrong and thought you meant my avatar. I am SO sorry. o_o

That was totally my bad. I didn't mean to sound mad. D:

I was about to say "Why didn't you just ask?"
*sniff* N-no, it was m-m-m-my bad. I worded it *sniff* wrong.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
So.

No Project M at APEX.
I imagine they were kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place with Nintendo and all.
We ought stand fearlessly by what is right, not simply what is legal.
Civil disobedience, as it were.

Brawl is still there too. It will make for a nice final hurrah for it, but I would kinda have rather it go out with a whimper. There will be massive jeering this year, maybe.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
What manga is that from?

Reverse image search brought me to a manga called "Let's Lagoon". Does that sound familiar/make sense?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I.. um wait I... I..... I... I guess shuckle.
Good man. Have a sticker.

*sniff* N-no, it was m-m-m-my bad. I worded it *sniff* wrong.
Stop that. ¦(

Seriously, I read it too fast, misinterpreted it and got the wrong idea. Reading comprehension fail combined with a bad assumption on my half. Sorry about that. I need to slow down. -~-'

We're cool, Rammy. We're cool. (:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Seriously, I read it too fast, misinterpreted it and got the wrong idea. Reading comprehension fail combined with a bad assumption on my half. Sorry about that. I need to slow down. -~-'

We're cool, Rammy. We're cool. (:
Joke's on you, I wasn't crying for real. HA, I'm so funny.
What do you think of my CliffJumper imitation?

And @ Croph Croph proved once again I'm terrible with Google.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
So.

No Project M at APEX.
I imagine they were kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place with Nintendo and all, but, still.
We ought stand fearlessly by what is right, not what is legal.
Civil disobedience, as it were.
At least there are some justifications to Project M being taken down since it's not an official product and would naturally create friction from the original developers/publishers. Then again it's sort of jarring how long it took for actions to be taken...

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I'm gonna see Interstellar tonight. I'll probably talk about it tonight. Might even upload a video for once.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Joke's on you, I wasn't crying for real. HA, I'm so funny.
What do you think of my CliffJumper imitation?
I know you weren't. That's why I said "Stop that. ¦(".

And it was terrible. If you were the real CliffJumper, this would lasted a lot longer and somehow Krystal would've become a part of it despite it having nothing to do with the issue at hand.

0/10 Would not troll. ¦<

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know you weren't. That's why I said "Stop that. ¦(".

And it was terrible. If you were the real CliffJumper, this would lasted a lot longer and somehow Krystal would've become a part of it despite it having nothing to do with the issue at hand.

0/10 Would not troll. ¦<
that sounds like.. a... certain someone that starts with a D and Ridley *shuts up*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
that sounds like.. a... certain someone that starts with a D and Ridley *shuts up*
Let's not even go there, my friend. Mentioning Cliffy was just a joke. We don't want anyone getting infracted around here.

Well, I don't wanna be anyway. Not today. ¦D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom