• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Welcome to your random third-world country and the United States. :p

I heard that in Korea they have watches and phones that can project videos. Like those hologram, Star Wars-type stuff, man! :p
I thought that was japan. Oh wait, they got the virtual reality movies. My bad.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
We'll just be over here not being peasants then.
#PCMASTERRACE
I'm not serious
Of course you are, not,aren't, not, am, not, never, not, never, not, not, aren't, notn't,never, not, nevern't, not, ton, nevernot, notnever, nevernever, notnot, reven, not are, never, not, are not, ever, not, never, arenevernotn't serious! Do you think I'd fall for that?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
By the way, MAJORA'S MASK 3D CONFIRMED!
Mah boy... You're behind... You only have 1 day left... WE'RE DOOMED! Move to Termina they said. There are pretty girls they said. It'll be fun they said... I'M GOING TO DIE ALONE I SAID!

Wait.... so how does one play Smash Wii U or 3DS on their PC?
:troll:

Been confirmed for like a week now :p
They don't. :p

Soul.

The C&D rumor is debunked.

But it really is looking like P:M won't be at Apex 2015. That sucks.
Yeah, it does suck. The only thing that matters is that PM is still a thing.
Sorry to detract away from the Apex situation, but have there been any new unlocked stages spotted yet? I would really love to see Magicant in HD.
Magicant isn't in the Wii U version. It's just Onett....yeah, Onett. Maybe.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Wow, there is a fair amount of salt in the tears of Project M players on that thread. I feel for them, it's a shame P:M won't be played as a main event at APEX. Hopefully it doesn't put a damper on the rest of the tournament (although I can guess with fair certainty that every other message in the APEX twitch stream will have something to do with "where's P:M" or "[insert brawl hate here]"). Which is also a shame because Brawl players already take enough flak as it is, and we really don't need more Smash community in-fighting.

Last edited:

Soul.

Twitch chats are lame lol. It's all about spam until the end of the stream.
I'm pretty sure there will be Brawl hate on the chat when people start streaming APEX 2015.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Mah boy... You're behind... You only have 1 day left... WE'RE DOOMED! Move to Termina they said. There are pretty girls they said. It'll be fun they said... I'M GOING TO DIE ALONE I SAID!

They don't. :p
Hence the :troll: :p

@ Soul. Soul.

Twitch chats are lame lol. It's all about spam until the end of the stream.
I'm pretty sure there will be Brawl hate on the chat when people start streaming APEX 2015.
There are some legit people in the chat tho.
Just a few. An example of this are people who don't spam "GRILL" when a girl is playing her set in tournament

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Of course you are, not,aren't, not, am, not, never, not, never, not, not, aren't, notn't,never, not, nevern't, not, ton, nevernot, notnever, nevernever, notnot, reven, not are, never, not, are not, ever, not, never, arenevernotn't serious! Do you think I'd fall for that?
I'm trying to figure out what this means but I don't think my brain can process it.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I am crushed... Magicant is my favorite stage in all of Smash 4, and the fact that it will likely not be in the Wii U version sucks hard.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I am crushed... Magicant is my favorite stage in all of Smash 4, and the fact that it will likely not be in the Wii U version sucks hard.
Honestly, the fact Earthbound gets no new stages at all on the Wii U version sucksssss

I know that there's still more stages yet to be seen, but I have large doubts of us getting an unlockable Mother stage, especially a new one :(

D

Deleted member

Honestly, the fact Earthbound gets no new stages at all on the Wii U version sucksssss

I know that there's still more stages yet to be seen, but I have large doubts of us getting an unlockable Mother stage, especially a new one :(
On the bright side Onett actually has the Onett theme now.
So that kinda sorta makes up for no new Wii U Mother stage.
What if it was the answer to life?
Nah, that's 42.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm trying to figure out what this means but I don't think my brain can process it.
Urf Crass Et Corn't. Yo'll Elvez Knee Kwelkerme En Herbledinguserbeneezusitabasundorfarps. Dern't you undursternd? FERRBLENARNGASH.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Rehashing the same returning Melee stages that were also in Brawl without adding any new returning stages is dumb. I would've also liked to have Fourside return. 8-player Fourside party.

Temple is fine, though.

Been confirmed for like a week now :p
A few hours translates to a week in internet time. MM3D was 3-4 days ago on Wednesday, so...

----

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just used star trek in an example of a philosophical question

Anyone remember the episode of Voyager when the ship is split into 2 and harry from one ship dies, but the crew is joined by Harry from the other ship (Because the other ship is destroyed)

Harry wondered if he was really "Their" Harry

D

Deleted member

Urf Crass Et Corn't. Yo'll Elvez Knee Kwelkerme En Herbledinguserbeneezusitabasundorfarps. Dern't you undursternd? FERRBLENARNGASH.
Alright Blargg you've had one drink too many, I'm gonna have to cut you off.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
On the bright side Onett actually has the Onett theme now.
So that kinda sorta makes up for no new Wii U Mother stage.

Nah, that's 42.
Yeah, that's pretty dang nice!

Onett is actually one of my top favorite Smash Bros stages, along with it being my favorite Mother stage. But it really sucks Mother content is so lacking this time around. :( That game has so many interesting locales...

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Rehashing the same returning Melee stages that were also in Brawl without adding any new returning stages is dumb. I would've also liked to have Fourside return. 8-player Fourside party.

Temple is fine, though.

A few hours translates to a week in internet time. MM3D was 3-4 days ago on Wednesday, so...

----
LOL XD
I realized my mistake and didn't bother to change it.
I was looking at the wrong week on my calender :facepalm: :grin:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Alright Blargg you've had one drink too many, I'm gonna have to cut you off.
Silly Chucklehead Tom, I already cut myself off of this noose s that I could go get my frankestein hot dog marathon glass pane window framed award winning best selling gold plated cubical impossible to solve mindblowing changdorrping ball of cheese wheels! Don't you know how to knit? It's the key to being a beautiful squid man.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that's pretty dang nice!

Onett is actually one of my top favorite Smash Bros stages, along with it being my favorite Mother stage. But it really sucks Mother content is so lacking this time around. :( That game has so many interesting locales...
I agree, since Earthbound is one of my favorite games and that seems to be one of the main focuses this time around, along with Mother 1. It would've been nice to have a Moonside stage, or maybe something based off of Dalaam or Saturn Valley.
Silly Chucklehead Tom, I already cut myself off of this noose s that I could go get my frankestein hot dog marathon glass pane window framed award winning best selling gold plated cubical impossible to solve mindblowing changdorrping ball of cheese wheels! Don't you know how to knit? It's the key to being a beautiful squid man.
Get out of my bar you drunk ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

@ Soul. Soul.
There are some legit people in the chat tho.
Just a few. An example of this are people who don't spam "GRILL" when a girl is playing her set in tournament
The Twitch chat would be a lot better if they didn't spam those emoticons every single time. Where do they find them anyway?
But then again, every stream has spam. Even YouTube with their Google+ obsession.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
... Are you by chance related to Octodad? Or perhaps Squidward?

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
This man is speaking my language. For those anticipating Splatoon, be warned. All communication in the game will look exactly like what is written above.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I have seen him, and yes he is, take a look:

Oh Rysir, you CONSWANGLED DINGLETYDORP MENGERFORPTIN XIGGLETIRT YOU. I don't look like that! It was just a figure of hear. Don't you be the wanna be the being the wanna guy the be? I am sure that you are being the man that has the plan to die in a fire. A fire of Calvin Coolidge's 3rd favorite chair. On wednesday, because thurday is Februrary the 20,000th day of the week that is your hand. You catch my ball that I threw to you? No? Oh well, whatever bouyancies your aquatic flying device!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh Rysir, you CONSWANGLED DINGLETYDORP MENGERFORPTIN XIGGLETIRT YOU. I don't look like that! It was just a figure of hear. Don't you be the wanna be the being the wanna guy the be? I am sure that you are being the man that has the plan to die in a fire. A fire of Calvin Coolidge's 3rd favorite chair. On wednesday, because thurday is Februrary the 20,000th day of the week that is your hand. You catch my ball that I threw to you? No? Oh well, whatever bouyancies your aquatic flying device!
This reminds me of Youtube's captions and Google Translate.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
He's typing the random words on his phone. HE HAS AN ANDROID!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
This reminds me of Youtube's captions and Google Translate.
JUST AS PLANNED
Uh... I mean, ZIMMITYZORPANINEFANGLEDMIJOLNAERSARBEAVERS!
I'm going all of the insanes.
Every. Single. one.
@Kermit the Ninja
explain to me the meaning of life using google translate and ebonics please please.
Double please all away acaross da scoreboard yeh yeh yeh so in tents.
Help.
HELP.
HEEEEELPS.
BINK.
BINK.
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom