• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Oh Rysir, you CONSWANGLED DINGLETYDORP MENGERFORPTIN XIGGLETIRT YOU. I don't look like that! It was just a figure of hear. Don't you be the wanna be the being the wanna guy the be? I am sure that you are being the man that has the plan to die in a fire. A fire of Calvin Coolidge's 3rd favorite chair. On wednesday, because thurday is Februrary the 20,000th day of the week that is your hand. You catch my ball that I threw to you? No? Oh well, whatever bouyancies your aquatic flying device!
I don't need none of your sass! My fire vulnerabilities has nothing to do with your squiddish nature!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't need none of your sass! My fire vulnerabilities has nothing to do with your squiddish nature!
OBJECTION! I'm not a squid! I hacve here a banana! And as we all know bananas are the key to the victory of the German forces in World War Joe. And by using these plantains, they ate their socks off and destroyed venus, resulting in mass chaos on the homeplanet of dinkleburg. Thus speaking, there is no way I could have commited purjury, meaning that by the laws of nature, physics, CVS Pharmasy, and the UNIVERS EITSELF! I! AM ! NAHT! A SQWIIIIIIIGHD!
TAKE THAT!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Remember the anti-Ridley argument about how Samus would never work with Ridley because he killed her parents and blah blah blah too big/ too violent

Well

Not playable but Samus still working with Ridley.

On the very direct that announced him

All lovey dovery together

In your face anti-Ridley people that used that argument

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Am I beautiful now? :p
I dunno, are yeh?
WAIT A MOMENT.
THAT WAS ALMOST A COMPLETE SENTENCE!
Guys! I think I might be regaining my sanit-
Hold on...
Sanity... + Smashboards Social Thread... = ...
DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
JUST AS PLANNED
Uh... I mean, ZIMMITYZORPANINEFANGLEDMIJOLNAERSARBEAVERS!
I'm going all of the insanes.
Every. Single. one.
@Kermit the Ninja
explain to me the meaning of life using google translate and ebonics please please.
Double please all away acaross da scoreboard yeh yeh yeh so in tents.
Help.
HELP.
HEEEEELPS.
BINK.
BINK.
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK.
Bink?

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
OBJECTION! I'm not a squid! I hacve here a banana! And as we all know bananas are the key to the victory of the German forces in World War Joe. And by using these plantains, they ate their socks off and destroyed venus, resulting in mass chaos on the homeplanet of dinkleburg. Thus speaking, there is no way I could have commited purjury, meaning that by the laws of nature, physics, CVS Pharmasy, and the UNIVERS EITSELF! I! AM ! NAHT! A SQWIIIIIIIGHD!
TAKE THAT!
Hmm...Dr.Rysir prescribes you a daily dose of 20 facepalms and 1000 slaps with a wet noodle for one month and be sure to take your tranquilizers nightly and come back to see me once the denial wears off.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
R.I.P. Pit. He has become an internet.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently Blastoise appears in the Elite 4 stage

Blastoise deconfirmed :(

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
R.I.P. Pit. He has become an internet.
I was going to make a comment about how he'd start tossing out random GIFs during fights, but I couldn't think of which ones to mention. So I went to Know Your Meme and clicked Random. Guess what came up?

Mewtwo vs. Greninja.

Time for me to go put on the ol' tin foil hat and hide out in the bomb shelter for a few months, because obviously the Internet is watching me....watching it.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Apparently Blastoise appears in the Elite 4 stage

Blastoise deconfirmed :(
Not meaning to pour salt into your apparent wound, but it's not like he was a likely character as is.

But to be fair, even if he appears in a stage, that doesn't deconfirm him.
:4tlink:

Last edited:

AveryisAwesome

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Kingytp546
Well, since nothing happening here, here's some music that should be in the Wii U version of Smash Bros:
Music: Boo Night Fever
Music: Brawl theme remix by Sega Genesis sound chip.
Music: Bowletta battle theme
Also, this song NEEDS to be in the Wii U version:
It sounds perfect for Final Destination!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, more Pit convos, more music and stuff. Nice.

The conversation with Dark Pit almost feels like a tease for a KIU sequel. (Why is Dark Pit working for Viridi anyway? He does use Viridi's powers when using his Up Special and Dark Pit and Viridi have common interests here... And this is Smash... So, the alliance isn't too :083: when you think about it.)

The Route 10 remix is amazingly amazing.

The new Great Sea remix is also great and the Fairy Fountain/Menu theme mixed in is a nice touch. We actually heard a part of this song in the April Direct.

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem medley is amazing. Has some music heard on Awakening DLC (Rogues & Redeemers 1). And, of course, a glorious rendition of the Fire Emblem main theme.

The new remix of Yoshi's Island including the opening music box theme from the same game is a really sweet touch.

And then there's the Fire Emblem Meeting Series Medley, remixed by FE musician Yuka Tsujiyoko herself. Opens with "Together, We Ride!", transitions into Comrades from Sacred Stones and finishes with FE4 and FE5 (Jugdral saga) recruitment themes. @---

The new Super Mario World medley also sounds good. Nostalgic too.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's because Viridi wanted a piece of that angel cake but Pit was too into Palutena to give it up

She thought some Dark Chocolate was just as good

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, Star Wolf remixes (a new one and from Brawl), Mother 3 remixes (from Brawl) and Ice Climber music (from Brawl) is in the game.

Wow, much teasing...

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
My god, my favorite Mario game is getting some love.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So Shovel Knight is awesome. I miss rage quitting, and boy has this game made me rage quit!! Awesome music too! Why can't we keep making games like this? The SNES should live!

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So Shovel Knight is awesome. I miss rage quitting, and boy has this game made me rage quit!! Awesome music too! Why can't we keep making games like this? The SNES should live!
I recently got that and X3, good stuff. Wish more modern games ware like that (aside from Dark Souls 1 I cant really think of much)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
King Dedede's Theme v2 is not what I was expecting, but it is quite nice

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
After listening to the Xenoblade Medley several times I realise that Unfinished Battle is not in it, and it's not in the default soundtrack list altogether. PLEASE say it's unlockable, it's the only truly fantastic song not in yet. Sure Valak Mountain night, Alcamoth and Colony 9 are also great, but I can understand why they're not in. Unfinished Battle though, I need it!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Did someone already uploaded the full stage list on the internet?
If you mean with all secret stages, nope.

Anyway, there's a guy extending all of the songs from Smash Wii U.

Here's Route 10 from Pokémon Black / White: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdHZAHCnykE

This is just epic and beautiful. The violins and guitar sound just great and the song, while more fast-paced to fit Smash's gameplay, still retains the spirit of the original, which is remarkable. Based Yoko Shimomura does it again.

(If it isn't obvious, yes, I absolutely love this song and the remix is just fantastic.)

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
If you mean with all secret stages, nope.

Anyway, there's a guy extending all of the songs from Smash Wii U.

Here's Route 10 from Pokémon Black / White: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdHZAHCnykE

This is just epic and beautiful. The violins and guitar sound just great and the song, while more fast-paced to fit Smash's gameplay, still retains the spirit of the original, which is remarkable. Based Yoko Shimomura does it again.

(If it isn't obvious, yes, I absolutely love this song and the remix is just fantastic.)
Yeah it's really well done, takes me back to the early game of White a few years back, a game I loved that lived up to expectations for me at least.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
it's not going to beat wreck it ralph
Late replying! Whoo

Fellow Wreck-It Ralph fan I see *high fives*

I really don't understand how Frozen has become more popular than Wreck-It Ralph and Tangled. Ralph, Felix, Eugene (Flynn Rider), and Rapunzel had a more believeble chemistry with one another compared to Anna and Elsa. Frozen is an alright film but has its many flaws yet the general public doesn't notice/care.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm disappointed in the Shulk PG.

WHY DIDN'T THEY MENTION THE FACT IT CAN KILL GODS? DON'T GODS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT?!?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Great Bay song is back too. I think it plays on the Temple stage. The two Yoshi's Story songs (from 64 and Melee) are also back. Melee version plays on Woolly World, while 64 version plays on Yoshi's Island.

Green Greens from Melee is also back and plays on The Great Cave Offensive. Now where are Dream Land 64 and Fountain of Dreams...? Probably unlockable.

Glad to see they brought back some Melee music that was missing in Brawl.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I was just enjoying some glorious music extensions from the Wii U version and came here wondering if anyone would be up to anything.

Glad to see we're all doing the same thing. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom