• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
People mentioned dunking, NBA Jam, and Falco. So... Here's a quick "photoshop" - I'm using gimp - of Air Falco.

Edit: Uhh... Why didn't the attachment work?

Edit 2: Edit Harder: Whatever, I uploaded the damn thing. It should be here.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If they did do a Samurai Jack movie, who would play Aku?
Greg Baldwin, I think he was an understudy of Mako. He took over as Iroh in Avatar when Mako passed away. And he did such a good job at mimicking him.So I would assume he'd be a reasonable choice to do the same for Aku.

I don't think Hotel Transylvania deserves a series
But it is getting a second movie. So whether it deserves it or not isn't part of the question.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
May as well do this since I'm bored.

Prediction:,Characters who will not be DLC

Geno
Bandana Dee
Adam Malkovich
Chorus Men
Third Party Characters
You really don't like Bandana Dee...

And I think :snake: has a decent shot.

D

Deleted member

Bandana Dee's more likely to be DLC than Krystal.
I'd even argue that Bayonetta is more likely to be DLC than Krystal, and she's 3rd Party.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Can anyone tell what game (other than Smash of course) I've been playing as of late? :p

____

Ooh, a Hotel Transylvania sequel? I loved Hotel Transylvania, it was really fun and creative. Hopefully they'll be able to do the same with the second one.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Can anyone tell what game (other than Smash of course) I've been playing as of late? :p

____

Ooh, a Hotel Transylvania sequel? I loved Hotel Transylvania, it was really fun and creative. Hopefully they'll be able to do the same with the second one.
Hey. Have you seen last night's episode of Sleepy Hollow yet? Cause I know I have. And it was insane.

You think it's a win for them but then the episode goes lol nope, that's what Henry wanted.

This show definitely keeps me going, that's for sure.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hey. Have you seen last night's episode of Sleepy Hollow yet? Cause I know I have. And it was insane.

This show definitely keeps me going, that's for sure.
I have to wait until Sundays to watch the new episodes, since my family also watches it and Sundays are generally the only days where we can all get together and watch them. (though I got to see the last episode that came before last night's two days earlier than normal on Halloween since we were all there that day) So unfortunately I haven't seen the latest one yet. :/

But yeah, I love the twists and turns the show takes, by the time an episode ends it always has me anxious for more already.

Half Life 2? :p
You would be correct.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
If anything like that should have a sequel it should've been Night Trap. At least that game had an amusing cheesy character acting to keep you entertained during down times :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
FNaF 2 looks pretty sweet so far. Though admittedly I haven't played the first one I'm hoping to get the second one once it's finally released. It's one of the first game I've followed on Steam, to keep updated on it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't wait to see the fan art of FNaF2

Especially what they do with the more feminine Chica

Edit:

Especially if it's missing it's beak and eyes like this picture

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll probably watch it just out of morbid curiosity. But I can't say I'm all that excited for it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There probably exists fanart of the new FNaF animatronics already. It'll spread out and become more frequent a few days after the sequel is actually released.

Might happen in one day even, considering the Internet exploded with FNaF stuff just days after the first one came out....

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There probably exists fanart of the new FNaF animatronics already. It'll spread out and become more frequent a few days after the sequel is actually released.

Might happen in one day even, considering the Internet exploded with FNaF stuff just days after the first one came out....
I looked

I don't think have seen good enough pictures of them yet to make some. Except for new Bonnie

Edit:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Found some

Although if new Chica is missing the beak and eyes this isn't quite accurate

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Jesus Christ man.... why do people insist so hard on the Tower of Smash? It's been proven false so many times, it never ends. At least its few good lolz before the Direct.

Also lol Krystal

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

What. No- don't tell me this is official.
New foxy at the door

This picture shows drawings of the kids destroying new foxy

This picture shows new foxy's whole body, it's all broken and mangled

Staarih

Smash Master
Jesus Christ man.... why do people insist so hard on the Tower of Smash? It's been proven false so many times, it never ends. At least its few good lolz before the Direct.
Also lol Krystal
Ugh.
Not to mention that's just too much to cover about Smash. We just had the 50-fact-extravaganza a few weeks back, and the Direct today being a general Nintendo Direct, I assume it will mostly focus on other Nintendo games besides Smash. I'd only expect the DHD trailer if even that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom