• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Meanwhile, I create dumb gifs from funny french movies :

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Apparently there are some leaks of characters that will appear in The Last: Naruto the Movie (Naruto and Hinata children are among some of the designs).

http://imgur.com/a/s9aig#0

I don't believe the likes of leaks easily and will say that they are fake until proven otherwise. Because either of the kids should at least inherit the white yes/Byakugan and
The idea of Sasuke being armless compared to Naruto doesn't sit well with me
Silly question, is this movie canon?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So.... Kakashi is the Hokage then..... and Naruto isnt :p Ooops
We all know that Kakashi is far more responsible to take care of the village instead of that blonde knucklehead. Garaa had the maturity to be a young Hokage, which was something that Naruto himself lacks. Who knows, we probably might see Naruto act like a mature individual in the movie unlike his "usual self".

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Apparently there are some leaks of characters that will appear in The Last: Naruto the Movie (Naruto and Hinata children are among some of the designs).

http://imgur.com/a/s9aig#0

I don't believe the likes of leaks easily and will say that they are fake until proven otherwise. Because either of the kids should at least inherit the white yes/Byakugan and
The idea of Sasuke being armless compared to Naruto doesn't sit well with me
Sasuke doesn't get his arm back? Not sure if I like that decision, definitely want to hear the explanation for this, though I am liking his design a lot. The kids aren't exactly what I expected either, they just look young versions of their parents with swapped personalities. Might Guy is still awesome even in a wheelchair. Certainly a lot of new female characters too.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Sasuke doesn't get his arm back? Not sure if I like that decision, definitely want to hear the explanation for this, though I am liking his design a lot. The kids aren't exactly what I expected either, they just look young versions of their parents with swapped personalities. Might Guy is still awesome even in a wheelchair. Certainly a lot of new female characters too.
I like what Dragon Ball Z did when it came to the designs for the children. I mean the only kid that looked exactly like his parent was Goten if I remember correctly. I like how Trunks got his looks from Bulma and her dad. Well, Trunks was awesome in every aspect, but I'd rather a bit of originality instead of generic gender swapped minims.
Like maybe the kids could inherit some traits from Hizashi or Kushina. Or am I a bit too :083:?

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Quick Question about Fish;
I have a Fish, it's Big, Black, kinda has a leopard pattern, and is a cleaner (suction-cup-ish mouth).
I think it's called a Pleeko, but I'm not 100% sure.
What's the average lifespan of that kind of fish?
Cause mine has been living for over 6 Bluh-D years.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If the N64 DK stage is the only returning one I guess i'll have to build the other n64 stages in custom stages.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I like what Dragon Ball Z did when it came to the designs for the children. I mean the only kid that looked exactly like his parent was Goten if I remember correctly. I like how Trunks got his looks from Bulma and her dad. Well, Trunks was awesome in every aspect, but I'd rather a bit of originality instead of generic gender swapped minims.
Like maybe the kids could inherit some traits from Hizashi or Kushina. Or am I a bit too :083:?
And then, GT came out and destroyed Goten and Trunks. No wait, it was already starting at the end of DBZ. Nevermind, they were meant to be idiots from the begining. Moving on.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
To this day, that "GT sucks!" joke from a certain Diego x Dragon Ball skit in MAD still makes me laugh.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I have no idea whats happening in this thread...
Welcome traveler! The social thread is madness and has no direction, and nothing stops this train. Welcome 2 Smashboards.
And then, GT came out and destroyed Goten and Trunks. No wait, it was already starting at the end of DBZ. Nevermind, they were meant to be idiots from the begining. Moving on.
We don't mention that here. *shudders

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Having trouble deciding on a new avatar...
Anything with me is the best.

But don't just take my word on it, here's a Super Moderator to help me

Here's @#HBC | Red Ryu

Thanks to me switching to Rocket Raccoon, I have more money than ever and everyone likes me. He will see moderatorship very soon. Added as a bonus he can do anything he wants.

*Results may vary

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Will I get lost of i explore this thread my friend?
The good kind of lost. You may or may not explode from hype down the line. We've lost a few due to hype
R.I.P. in peaces
R.O.B.
Vegito2727
BluePsychic

BigAxle
Legendofrob soon

#neverremember

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom