• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I should be playing Hyrule Warriors to kill time, yet instead I'm playing RE6 with infinite grenades.
You would be amazed how fun bad shooters become when infinite ammo is a thing.
Heavy with Inf. Minigun Ammo
*goes nuts*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Omega Tomodachi Life is on the roof. Omega Yoshi's Island in all honesty doesn't have much going on in it.
Omega Mute City on the other hand (or Omega Corneria for that matter)...
I meant NORMAL stages, since they were on the "Default" picks.
Not Omega. =_=

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
4 more hours... Until we can see Iwata-San healthy again, that's a good thing to come out of all this in my opinion, he was under a lot of pressure this time last year but fingers crossed he puts on a great performance and Wii U sales soar through the roof with Smash. I think there's someone else presentating the direct, can't remember who though. I liked what they did @ E3 with the individual developers talking up their own games and I'd like to see them do it again some time in the future. Or Miyamoto to learn English so we can understand the great man himself :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
4 more hours... Until we can see Iwata-San healthy again, that's a good thing to come out of all this in my opinion, he was under a lot of pressure this time last year but fingers crossed he puts on a great performance and Wii U sales soar through the roof with Smash. I think there's someone else presentating the direct, can't remember who though. I liked what they did @ E3 with the individual developers talking up their own games and I'd like to see them do it again some time in the future. Or Miyamoto to learn English so we can understand the great man himself :)
Oh, I completely forgot about what happened with Iwata last E3.

Because now it makes sense why this direct came that late since E3. The direct we got before were a JP global and specific games, but this has been a while to get a global one again.

And I forgot that Iwata`s health was explaining this. Well, I did heard some days ago he was healthy so, this means it can go bimonthly again :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Sakurai. He's gonna announce a free DLC character available for download immediately after the Direct. Hello, CrashBoards! Hello, Crash-Shop!
not sure for crash-shop because I still remember the release day on the eshop, it did crashed but for 10 minutes and after, you could get the game right away and the download seemed normal.

I really think that they prepared for this purchase assault, but pkmn x was another story...crash and got my payement info lost for security...had to reenter them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh, I completely forgot about what happened with Iwata last E3.

Because now it makes sense why this direct came that late since E3. The direct we got before were a JP global and specific games, but this has been a while to get a global one again.

And I forgot that Iwata`s health was explaining this. Well, I did heard some days ago he was healthy so, this means it can go bimonthly again :)
Or we can just have Reggie Fils-Aime do it every time.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I really think that they prepared for this purchase assault, but pkmn x was another story...crash and got my payement info lost for security...had to reenter them.
Or Pokémon Bank, that got hold back for two months for non-Japan because of the pressure on their servers.

Apparently I have three hats left before I have every custom. One is the King's Crown and I have yet 12 All-Star trophies, so that one is gonna take a while. Ironically Mario's Cap and Peach' Crown are the other two.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
THATS HOW WE DO IN SMASH BRUHS
Your Mewtwo avatar made that statement more convincing. I'll give you that. I'm happy that we seem to be free of the nightmare that's Spear Pillar. Never again should such a vile thing exist.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

This video alone can describe the thousands of NaruSaku and NaruSasu fans around the world. :troll:

After seeing some raws of Chapter 700, Naruto had married Hinata while Sasuke had married Sakura. The former couple managed to have two children (one boy and one girl) while the later had one daughter. That means that the movie will explain how both couples came to be before this chapter canonically happened.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Your Mewtwo avatar made that statement more convincing. I'll give you that. I'm happy that we seem to be free of the nightmare that's Spear Pillar. Never again should such a vile thing exist.
Well, for now.
One thing you need to learn about true evil is that it never goes away, it simply leaves for a while.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Naruto had married Hinata
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLED IT​

I'm not even into the Naruto franchise

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
We're seriously talking about who's going to host the direct? I won't be watching the stream, but it's probably gonna be Iwata. He already made clear that he's recovered from the health problems he had during E3, so wouldn't it be everyone's guess that it's Iwata?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

This video alone can describe the thousands of NaruSaku and NaruSasu fans around the world. :troll:

After seeing some raws of Chapter 700, Naruto had married Hinata while Sasuke had married Sakura. The former couple managed to have two children (one boy and one girl) while the later had one daughter. That means that the movie will explain how both couples came to be before this chapter canonically happened.
Yep, I was disappointed because I was hoping for no pairing. If there was going to be a pairing, it better be Naruto x Tenten. :troll:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

This video alone can describe the the thousands of NaruSaku and NaruSasu fans around the world. :troll:

Welp, guess thats it. The most stupidly happy ending of all the ending.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
They ruined the pronunciation of Diancie...like they did with Arceus and Rayquaza. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom