• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Did you catch the "leak" with Tower of Smash in it? That one was the funniest. They still cant let it go XD
The best one was the ESRB leak. Despite being proven wrong multiple times, people still can't let that one go. I mean, Dr. Mario? Dark Pit? Bowser Jr.? :joyful:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
The best one was the ESRB leak. Despite being proven wrong multiple times, people still can't let that one go. I mean, Dr. Mario? Dark Pit? Bowser Jr.? :joyful:
Yea, I mean, remember when ESRB leak had nothing more than text and had no credible in-people supporting it at all? Man, what a riot THAT was!

Soul.

The ESRB leak. Oh, that precious salt. An image with the full roster and gameplay backing it up.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Playing some MK7 WorldWide to simmer down the wait.
My favorite combo so far is;
Feather Character [Toad, Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy or Lakitu] (in my case, Koopa Troopa)
B Dasher Kart
Mushroom Tires
and the Standard/Beast Glider (Gold Glider also fits into this category, but I don't have it yet).
I don't have a Gold Kart yet, so this is subject to change.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Omg these people. That's the true wet dream right there. It's a Nintendo direct, not a smash direct. I pray to Arceus nobody belives his.
You're on the Internet, a place where things like Miiverse, GameFAQs and YouTube exists. Of course there are people who would believe this.

Golden Gallade

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3823-9001-5955
Seriously, why do people expect a lot of smash news. WE LITERALLY GOT A 50 FACT DIRECT 10 DAYS AGO. Is smash the only game these people play? Is every other game just dust in the wind to them?

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Seriously, why do people expect a lot of smash news. WE LITERALLY GOT A 50 FACT DIRECT 10 DAYS AGO. Is smash the only game these people play? Is every other game just dust in the wind to them?
No the big news here is a port from a game from the last year with a FPS mode implemented.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You're on the Internet, a place where things like Miiverse, GameFAQs and YouTube exists. Of course there are people who would believe this.
Remember the Twitch Chat on the Bayonetta 2/Hyrule Warriors Direct?
"NO REVEAL, RIOT"
"WE'RE RIOTING BECAUSE OF NO FLIPNOTE 3D!"
"NO WE AREN'T"
"SHUT UP"
*Riot continues*

Soul.

yes because seeing captain toad, splatoon (new cod), xenoblade chronicles x, zelda wii u and pokémon or/as is 2hype
wait
is toad getting a new game?? :troll:

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mewtwo was just revealed, can anyone who thinks we're getting any Smash news just stop and realize this? Honestly, you people are savages. :4peach:

D

Deleted member

I for one think this whole ToS thing is fake. This is a normal Nintendo Direct, so they will cover other games for 3DS and Wii U, not just Smash Bros. (it's probably just Duck Hunt's formal reveal), and the Wii U version (if not, most) has been covered in the 50-Fact Extravaganza stream. So expecting lots of Smash Bros. news is a bit too exaggerated. :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mewtwo was just revealed, can anyone who thinks we're getting any Smash news just stop and realize this? Honestly, you people are savages. :4peach:
Don't blame me, even though Yoshi has his own series icon Sakurai still claims he is from the "Super Mario Bros. franchise" and must be treated as such.

I WANT MY KAMEK, DAMMIT!​

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
People are wanting a super spectacle of a reveal showing that Mini-Me Ridley is playable. Self induced information starvation is a dangerous infliction.

Soul.

If Lucas is announced as DLC, how is he going to get his moves back if Ness has them as customs. ;-;
But then again this is unlikely, and I really don't care if he's in or not. I respect people hoping for him though.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Well I'm gonna watch something for an hour now. Then we all know what I'll watch after that. Then I'll be black here posting my thoughts. See ya then! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom