• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If Lucas is announced as DLC, how is he going to get his moves back if Ness has them as customs. ;-;
But then again this is unlikely, and I really don't care if he's in or not. I respect people hoping for him though.
Lucas's standard moves are almost entirely unique from Ness. Specials aren't all that matter...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If Lucas is announced as DLC, how is he going to get his moves back if Ness has them as customs. ;-;
But then again this is unlikely, and I really don't care if he's in or not. I respect people hoping for him though.
Easy, he just does.
Much like how characters like Mario and Dr. Mario can share Custom Specials, the same can happen for Ness and Lucas.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
People are wanting a super spectacle of a reveal showing that Mini-Me Ridley is playable. Self induced information starvation is a dangerous infliction.
Ridley? AGAIN?!

NO! No more Ridley! You can't play as Ridley!

*Ridley fanbase* Yes we can..!

No you can't! You think you can play as him, but you just can't, Nemo!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He won't be.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ech, I'm trying to play without the "Press up to tilt" for having easier short jumps but it's hard to get use to it. I still hit up for jumps instead of x or y. ECH ! But seriously, am I the only one who plays with the "Press up to tilt" option ? Cause I think I am.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm gonna miss the direct by a little. I'm getting picked up at 5:00, and then we have the 20-30 minute ride home, depending on traffic. Whatever though, I have it bookmarked, so I'll just watch it when I get home.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Guys, just so we're clear, on the off chance Krystal is announced as DLC for Smash...
Everyone who made fun of CliffJumper has to use Krystal fanart as avatars for a week.

NOTE: This does not include me, as I actually do not ever make fun of him.
Also @CliffJumper do not like this post.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Except now can kill him. You even get a nifty point for it.:4diddy:
Not only that, you can steal Ridley from his fans and use him against them and then stab him in the back for a free point to be the cherry on top. :4lucario:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Guys, just so we're clear, on the off chance Krystal is announced as DLC for Smash...
Everyone who made fun of CliffJumper has to use Krystal fanart as avatars for a week.
I don't remember agreeing with that.
Nonetheless I'll back out. My luck with bets are next to nothing.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Glad this doesn't apply to me.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Cool I stay the same!

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I honestly don't know what to expect with this direct. The only things I fully expect is Duck Hunt's trailer and no new SMT X FE info.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

I will oblige this.

Moreso, I shall use my pranks on two Krystal-haters of my choosing instead of Cliff if it happens.
I dont think its going to happen tho

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
We don't even have to wait an hour for the leak to be true or fake
Since the preview (the screen that shows up a while before the direct starts streaming) shows how long it is.
If it isn't ~37 Minutes (36 or 38 still work), then the Leak is shot down in one swift blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom