• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ok listen, I was not sure what I was doing, nor was I expecting a custom moveset.
Exactly. If you don't know how silver arrows and crud work, then they're a lot harder to deal with. I wasn't serious about the level 1 CPU thing.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

2:35 = thats got to be a misinterpretation/trolling
If somehow the Wii U version had more, they will be available for the 3DS version(not automatically right away, mind you). Technically speaking, the video maker would/might not know that the characters would be available for the 3DS version without doing the research.

Don't believe it myself, of course.

D

Deleted member

To be honest, I barely watch TV so I can't keep up with the news about the shows and all that. Do you guys think Simpsons should end?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I don't get it, what are you talking about?
At 2:35 he said "of coarse when you beat classic mode you have to unlock those wii u exclusive characters but we are not aloud to talk about that"

Nope sakurai said no exclusive even mewtwo is not a temporary wii u excluwive he gets release in mid-winter/spring 2015

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
At 2:35 he said "of coarse when you beat classic mode you have to unlock those wii u exclusive characters but we are not aloud to talk about that"

Nope sakurai said no exclusive even mewtwo is not a temporary wii u excluwive he gets release in mid-winter/spring 2015
Oh. I misheard him then. Eh, whatever, probably a slip of the tongue.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm disappointed that Samurai Jack never freaking ended.
Tell me about it. I heard the creator of the Series is looking to finish it in an animated movie. Which is why it hasn't ended it yet. Hopefully they'll throw him a bone. Since he's making the Popeye movie and the Hotel Transylvania series.

To be honest, I barely watch TV so I can't keep up with the news about the shows and all that. Do you guys think Simpsons should end?
Just needs a couple new writers. It's like Looney Tunes or Tom and Jerry to me. The sort of thing that can go on forever it'll be fine. So long as those who make it are doing a good job.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tell me about it. I heard the creator of the Series is looking to finish it in an animated movie. Which is why it hasn't ended it yet. Hopefully they'll throw him a bone. Since he's making the Popeye movie and the Hotel Transylvania series.

Just needs a couple new writers. It's like Looney Tunes or Tom and Jerry to me. The sort of thing that can go on forever it'll be fine. So long as those who make it are doing a good job.
I don't think Hotel Transylvania deserves a series

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I never played a game that Vaati was in

OR Ghirahim

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Y'know, people seem to like Rainbow Dash

But she was one of my least favorite ponies

Morbi

Scavenger
And for the fourth time in the Character Discussion thread, I've been bombed about Lana.
Maybe you should stop bringing Lana up in the Character Discussion thread... unless you are masochistic; in which case, carry on.

As long as popular culture exists, the Simpsons will exist. Or we could just wait until they start losing money when producing episodes.

As for the subjective "should" it end question. Perhaps. The Simpsons used to be my favorite television show; however, I have lost interest after season 5. I own the box set of each season up until the sixth. I am not sure where they are now, but if there is an interest, I see no reason that they should end it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they did do a Samurai Jack movie, who would play Aku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom