• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm in the group that believes drinking is alright in moderation. It's not going to hurt you if you have a beer or two on your birthday or when going out with friends every once in a while, but it damn well will in the long run if you do it pretty much every day.
Well, that's applicable to anything...
But it's 1000x applicable to alcohol.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I saw Official TF2 Figures of Heavy and Spy at my local Game Store.
Apparently if I bought 'em I get a Code in the figure's packaging you get to redeem it and get a TF2 Hat.
I've heard of the Engi Figure's Vintage Engineer's Cap, but I wonder what the others give.
Should have bought Spy for my Uncle, he loves to play as Spy. :3

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That my problem with a lot of the drinks. The alcohol itself also gives me a strange feeling in my throat.

You know what he did afterwards? He SD'd himself so we would be evenly matched.
  • That's why I enjoy cider and other flavor alcohols. I can be drunk and still have a nice taste in my mouth.

• That happened to me a couple days ago! They were very courteous, I have to say.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The what?

Thats pretty random.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Well, Marvel X Attack on Titan is pretty random...
1. What?
2. inb4 Wolverine = Mary Sue
3. WHAT? 0_e
Yeah, it's a thing:
http://io9.com/behold-the-official-marvel-super-heroes-attack-on-titan-1654170623
Am I in it?
As of now the only art about it is Spider-Man with some titans (which makes sense... in a weird way, since his popularity in Japan), so I can't tell.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Marvel X Attack on Titan official crossover? WHAT?!

*checks Anime News Network*

Yep, it's a thing, all right: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...itan-gets-crossover-with-marvel-comics/.80625

The art is... kinda disturbing, but I guess it fits well the mood of Attack on Titan.

Am I in it?
お前はロケットラクーンじゃない。

That happened to me a couple days ago! They were very courteous, I have to say.
Yeah. I mean, that player could have been at a complete advantage, yet chose to balance things out. Commendable, I'd say.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
For the most part, I only drink when with a group of friends, and even then, it's not much. I never got into the culture of drinking myself into a stupor as I like keeping some control over myself.

Anyway, Happy Birthday @GoldenYuiitusin!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Good Evening, Smashboards.

I need to distract my mind after hearing of the official Marvel x Attack on Titan crossover, so please just do your usual and post lots of random stuff.
I demand that they somehow make Hulk a Titan. I don't care how, but I want to see it happen.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You know, when I think about, don't the guys at Marvel enjoy crossovers?

Marvel vs. Capcom is a thing, after all.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

So was DC vs. Mortal Kombat....
They nerfed fatalities since fanboys don't want to see Batman get his guts spilled onscreen

D

Deleted member

To be fair I think Capcom may have instigated it. They like to fight everyone after all.

D

Deleted member

Thanks Arcanir and thekewl. And MisterVideo.
Why must I keep being ninja'd?

Anyways, Marvel/Attack on Titan is probably the strangest idea I've heard for a crossover.
And yet I want to see it just to see how strange it is.

If I'm not mistaken, this isn't the first AoT crossover. If this keeps up, there should be a particular crossover that's just begging to be made...

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
On the good side, people, it sounds far better than the love child of Avengers and Digimon this:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Quick Question;
In a screenshot for Smash U I remember seeing, it showed the Stage List in the Omega Form selection.
Mario Circuit (BRAWL) was blacked out in that screen, all the other stages weren't.
So does MC(B) not have a FD Form?
...That kinda sucks.
Goodbye my dreams of playing FD to Waluigi Pinball. :(

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Spiderman's popularity in Japan?
Could you give a summary on what Japan thinks of some Marvel characters?
In the 70's, Marvel tried to introduce their characters to Japan. Given Spider-Man, Hulk and X-Men were their biggest franchises back then, mangas about them was produced. Spider-Man was the most well received, to the point that he got his own japanese series.

Wich is, how to describe it? Let's say it was like this: Spider-Man is the reason why Super Sentai has giant robots:

The series got a large following there, and currently it's to Japan what 60's Spider-Man is in the west: One of the biggest memes ever.

Heck, the reason why he wasn't announced in Marvel vs Capcom 3 in the first trailer despite being Marvel poster boy was to create hype amongst japanese.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom