• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hey guys! I found a theory even more flawed than the Andy's mom theory!
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/11...ally-a-hero-2402117?lt_source=external,manual

Apparently, the redditor linked in the article claims that Sid became a garbageman for the sake of "rescuing" toys. The theory itself is based on wishful thinking unlike the Andy's mom theory and tries to point out certain points in TS1 and TS3 to support its claim. I really doubt Sid chose becoming a garbageman for the sake of "free toys".

And who the heck forgets Sid? He's probably one of the most memorable characters from TS1.

I'm not really a fan of these theories in case you haven't noticed.

TL; DR my point to the author of the theory:

Soul.

Splatoon is the next CoD. Expect it to happen.
Now you just all wait and see people doing "highlights" about trickshots and stuff on this game. :troll:

Morbi

Scavenger
I miss it when @ Morbi Morbi liked every single post in a thread. It lived up to his username sake.

Now he just likes posts he actually likes...
Most people misconstrued the meaning of my username. Liking posts was always supposed to be an antithetical aspect of my online persona. I was supposed to be self-contradicting.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/11...ally-a-hero-2402117?lt_source=external,manual

Apparently, the redditor linked in the article claims that Sid became a garbageman for the sake of "rescuing" toys. The theory itself is based on wishful thinking unlike the Andy's mom theory and tries to point out certain points in TS1 and TS3 to support its claim. I really doubt Sid chose becoming a garbageman for the sake of "free toys".

And who the heck forgets Sid? He's probably one of the most memorable characters from TS1.

What exactly is the Andy's Mom theory?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Most people misconstrued the meaning of my username. Liking posts was always supposed to be an antithetical aspect of my online persona. I was supposed to be self-contradicting.
You mean MorbidAltruism didn't mean "Extremely Positive Person"?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
What exactly is the Andy's Mom theory?
In a nutshell:
Emily from Jessie's Backstory = Andy's Mom

Do you want me to shoot down the theory with two images?
Too late:

(So it was 6...this one had the most accurate evidence to level the whole theory)

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So we've got official images of the Link on Loftwing figure.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/10/...first-4-figures-newest-legend-of-zelda-figure
Link looks REALLY happy, and Loftwing has that hilarious dumb face you only get in still poses.
Beautiful looking figure, overall.
First 4 makes some awkward looking figures. They look OK, but they're not worth the money they make you pay.
I mean, look at Midna:

This looks horrible and nothing like the original game at all. Look at this thing, then look at my sig.
This was $400?

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ok, the way things are going, I think we just might not get a decent POTD until either next Tuesday or just not any more interesting PotD's until the release of the game.

Also, forgive me if this sounds abrupt, but happy birthday, @GoldenYuiitusin

D

Deleted member

Thanks to you too, Rocket.
*Cracks open a root beer* (Because I don't plan on drinking despite being of the legal age now)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Yer bun' cha pansies! YA wood' nt know alc' hol if I SPYKED yer juices! 'COS ya'd PASS out from quar-TA a litre!

I enjoy cider when at a pub or hanging out with mates. Otherwise, I don't drink alcohol on my own. Makes me feel pathetic drinking on my own.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really only drink on special occasions, and even then I only have like 1 or 2.
Also happy birfday @GoldenYuiitusin

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I rarely drink. Can't stand the flavor of most alcoholic drinks.

Also, I've been doing slightly better in For Glory 1v1s. My win rate is slowly rising.

:4ganondorf::4pit::4darkpit: seem to be my best characters overall.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I rarely drink. Can't stand the flavor of most alcoholic drinks.

Also, I've been doing slightly better in For Glory 1v1s. My win rate is slowly rising.

:4ganondorf::4pit::4darkpit: seem to be my best characters overall.
I can't stand lager or beer. The lack of flavor and the bitterness puts me off.

And about For Glory 1 vs 1. A couple of weeks ago my win rate plummeted from 60% to around 53% now. Either I'm not playing enough or people have too much time that people are becoming pro's on Smash 4.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Thanks to you too, Rocket.
*Cracks open a root beer* (Because I don't plan on drinking despite being of the legal age now)
Happy B-day! :colorful:

And yeah, I was of legal drinking age years ago, but I don't drink (well, I could have even drove across the boarder to Quebec when I was 18 since their drinking age 18, while here it's 19). I don't drink because 1) I'm not that fond of alcohol and 2) I'm a big paranoid health nut. They only beverages I drink/like is juice and water... and occasionally milk (usually chocolate because I'm not fond of regular milk). Yeah, I'm a picky eater and pretty boring. Embarrass :laugh:

kylexv

Smash Master

D

Deleted member

Thanks, guys.

I'd much rather be a sodaholic than an alcoholic.
Although....I kind of already am a sodaholic.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
There is no need or desire for alcohol, for all one needs is aura to feel complete :cool:

D

Deleted member

Would you like some salt with that wine?
No, really, would you? I think it sounds nice, personally.

Ahem. But anyway, I will probably be the same way.
I'm in the group that believes drinking is alright in moderation. It's not going to hurt you if you have a beer or two on your birthday or when going out with friends every once in a while, but it damn well will in the long run if you drink pretty much every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good Evening, Smashboards.

I need to distract my mind after hearing of the official Marvel x Attack on Titan crossover, so please just do your usual and post lots of random stuff.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'm in the group that believes drinking is alright in moderation. It's not going to hurt you if you have a beer or two on your birthday or when going out with friends every once in a while, but it damn well will in the long run if you do it pretty much every day.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I can't stand lager or beer. The lack of flavor and the bitterness puts me off.
That my problem with a lot of the drinks. The alcohol itself also gives me a strange feeling in my throat.

And about For Glory 1 vs 1. A couple of weeks ago my win rate plummeted from 60% to around 53% now. Either I'm not playing enough or people have too much time that people are becoming pro's on Smash 4.
My win rate has gone from ~29% to 40%. A significant rise, if I do say so myself...

I found a very good player who won against me with several characters. I did win a few matches as Ganondorf, including one where I didn't lose a stock. Against that same guy, I goofed in one match (playing and checking Smashboards don't mix) and SD'd myself right after the match started. You know what he did afterwards? He SD'd himself so we would be evenly matched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom