• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So after Nintendo empties our wallets over this next month does anyone have any idea like what their release dates for the games coming out in early 2015? We have Captain Toad in the EU on the 5th Jan, then we have Wooly World, Splatoon, Mario Maker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate all due out in the first quarter I believe. Does anyone have an idea as to when they'll come out specifically? I'd presume Wooly World would be pretty soon as it's a stage in Smash and it's been in development for a while. I'm actually quite hyped for all the games listed above, are there any I'm missing? I just hope none of them get delayed lol.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Wait, Splatoon comes out in the FIRST QUARTER?

I might get Splatoon.
Keyword is "might", as I don't exactly think it's my cup of tea (despite me loving TF2)
Plus I wanna know if it has Wii U Pro-Controller compatibility.

"HEY STEVE, HOWS THAT SPLATOON GOING"
*insert 2 hours of Splatoon before a 30 Minute Spaltoon-Free Break (unless Xenoblade was next) here*​

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I forgot the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is coming out tomorrow.
I thought I wouldn't have to lock myself away from society until Smash U came out but I guess I was wrong.
On the topic of Splatoon, I'm probably going to get it It looks super fun, and it gives me a real Loadout type feel, and I really liked Loadout.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Why couldn't all these great games come out during the Summer?

Europe's still waiting on Shovel Knight for Wii U and 3DS.

(FYI, I could get it on Steam, but I want to support Nintendo.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Splatoon had me interested in it from the day it was unveiled, I'll most likely be getting it.

And speaking of Paintball, I've never played it IRL. I much prefer Airsoft as it's less messy and less painful.

Chinaux

Smash Ace
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/03/tech/alex-from-target/

This is somehow trending on twitter...dead serious....

#alexfromtarget

WHA

https://twitter.com/Target/status/529298903896961025

I think this is literally a case of a girl finding a guy so attractive she takes a photo (possibly without consent, which isn't required by law but it common courtesy, and then posting it online. If it was in reverse there'd be obvious complaints about sexual harassment but as a guy the double standard makes perfect sense. Dude is going to be VERY popular with the ladies now, if he wasn't already, and that's a great thing for a guy.
Funny thing is, is that I actually am Alex, and I work at target.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't wanna spend money on a game I'm not gonna buy~
SCMJ just said he'd review it once it came out. :013:
I mean if you want my thoughts on it, it's probably going to be like the original but with more content and more bells & whistles added.
If you liked the original, you'll probably like Rebirth, if you didn't like the original, you probably won't like Rebirth. It's that simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I mean if you want a quick review, it's probably going to be like the original but with more content and more bells & whistles added.
If you liked the original, you'll probably like Rebirth, if you didn't like the original, you probably won't like Rebirth. It's that simple.
My Uncle got TBoI
He hated it
Used the cheatz
"Git Gud" :013:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I miss it when @ Morbi Morbi liked every single post in a thread. It lived up to his username sake.

Now he just likes posts he actually likes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom